It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Religions Hold Secret Knowledge Hidden Right Out In the Open? Want To Help Find Out?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Glad to see all of the info!

I KNOW you're on to something. Please stay diligent and keep posting!

Remember my 2010 "prophecies"?

Well, our President has had 2 publicised outcries for his assassination.
13 States have filed lawsiuts against our Federal Government.(civil war)
And, well our economy is on crutches and would most certainly crumble if one or both of the before mentioned "prophecies" came to pass.

And we still have 9 months to go.........

Scared and excited yet?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
use the following keywords in Goggle. The keywords are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

The 666 calculation channel

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Can you send it to me in a u2u? I read through and i read about 6 6 6 and 144 000 and i am familiar with them but i dont know what correlation it has. I am always interested to read what anyone has to say. thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

6 times 6 equals 36.

6 times 6 times 6 equals 216.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 divided into 144,000 equals 24,000.

6 divided into 24,000 equals 4,000.

6 divided into 4,000 equals 666.666

6 times 144,000 equals 864,000.

The Sun is exactly 216 Sun's from the Earth. The Sun is 864,000 miles in circumference.

That's just the beginning. Divide and Multiply 6, 36, 216 into 144,000, 24,000 & 4,000. And then compare the rest of those numbers to what Science says equals our Planet and our Solar System. (Do the math and then Google the answers.) Pay close attention to how our Planet perfectly mimics our Sun... Is that why our not so distant ancient ancestors venerated the Sun and the planets?

When did our time find the TRUE (fluid) measurement of our Sun and the rest of our solar system? Before or after the creation of satellites? Could it be our not so distant ancient ancestors (under 8 thousand years ago) mis-understood the advanced science passed forward by the survivors of the last worldwide disaster? Does our world still suffers from those horrible mistakes? If that is true, wouldn't the same kind of stories exist all over the world? Do they exist all over the world, including 144,000 and 6,6,6? IF that is true... what force(s) are forcing our world to continue the lie we are the most advanced humans our world has ever known? I will caution: if you go down this road your world will never be the same.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 3-7-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is the Secret Knowledge is in you and always has been.
Its not out there in the hands of the ELECT or the special or appointed or the annointed or the kings or the secret orders or some advanced ET race or races

It will become more apparent as we go.
edit on 3-7-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join