It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sotomayor Backers Attack The Firefighter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Seems a lot of things now a days are all based on rumor, and not fact. Personally, I don't classify the two as the same thing. But, that's a personal preference.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Hey that is what makes the greatest conspiracies of all, rumors.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

True that. Where would crop circles, chupacabras, and the like be without rumors?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And I love them all, but Cheneys for some reason brings the best out of me, and when he shot his friend that news brought some very interesting threads about his retreat business dealings to scrutiny here in ATS.

Great conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

"Until i see those questions myself, you must be outta your mind to actually believe i'm going to rely on some white dude's word that that test wasn't racially biased."

That's what i said. Don't go pulling on those msm sound bites to make someone look like something they aren't, read the whole statement don't just pick and choose.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Nope, i just don't trust my government. Have you watched the youtube video of the guy that replacated the crime scene, because it's pretty good. I know i know, it's Alex Jones but as a gun nut it does show that we didn't get the whole story, and until we do..he shot the dude in my book.

Darnit, here is the link..i'm think its been covered on ATS before.Dick Cheney shooting reanactment

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
sotomayor is a brown extremist and a racist pig, its disgusting shes going to be confirmed...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

This week in the news is a supposed 'secret' assassin squad that Cheney and the CIA ran.

And you think if he wanted to silence someone he'd use buckshot from 30 yards away?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
The real problem here is the vicious way the interest groups on both sides go after these folks. It essentially started with Bork and it has gotten worse since that time. Interest groups have simply become too powerful.

That being said, it is dissapointing that Obama chose her. She has been overturned by the high court over 60% of the time one of her decisions has reached the court. In years past, someone with that record would not even be on a short list. There simply had to be better choices. I think this is a pure politcal play. Hispanics are a major force in American politics and the goal here is to have Republicans work against having an Hispanic woman on the court so that can be used in future elections. Election politics, plain and simple. A real shame, plain and simple as well.

Do you happen to have a link to where I can see those cases that were overturned? Not that I dont belive you but I just want to read them and educate myself a bit more on the subject.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join