It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries II [The UFO Connection]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries

The "UFO" Connection

"When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized that this planet with all its appalling immensity is to electrical currents, virtually no more than a small metal ball, and by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plan is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and noninterferrable as a thought, can be transmitted 'to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all of its intonations and inflections, faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere - on sea or land or high in the air - humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick: see the excitement coming!"

~Nikola Tesla, 1904

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As early as 1910, Nikola Tesla was positing his ideas of flying machines based on electrical and reactionary (call it centrifugal) forces. These flying machines would not need wings, jets, propellers, and could travel great distances speedily and efficiently with very little energy.

There wouldn’t be anything magical, mystical about these machines nor involving dramatically new forms of energy or processes (remember this was even prior to the application of nuclear physics).

L1: thecriticalthinker.wordpress.com...

From Tesla:

The flying machine of the future — my flying machine — will be heavier than air, but it will not be an airplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane.

The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected airplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind. My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine.

Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of ‘holes in the air’ or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air even in a wind for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc66f1e5c8ae.png[/atsimg]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let’s dig deeper.

Tesla was a mechanical engineer before he was an electrical engineer, what he later did was combine his 2 fields of study into what is now labelled a top secret area: ELECTRO-MOTIVE ENGINEERING.

Could these flying machines that have been reported in the last century (coinciding with Tesla’s work on flying machines) be that which some of us now label ‘alien spacecraft’? Is this why NASA and other government agencies ignore all those sightings of what obviously aren’t ‘ice crystals’ in countless STS footages?

Could the governments that stole from this man have developed, expanded on and are continuing on expanding this technology? Are “UFO’s” man made after all.
The reason all those fascinating spacecrafts in the NASA STS footages seem to zig and zag at rapid speed and then stop is because they control inertia with high voltage frequency electricity.

We all know very well that we are energy slaves, but how much better is the energy that we could be harnessing?

Electrical attractive force used by Tesla’s later classified flying machines (of which many rumours surround the Nazi’s involvement with the US government) is 10 ^ 49th power multiplied by 2.2 stronger than gravity.

That is, the electrical force Tesla used on his craft is: 220,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000 stronger than gravity.

Could this theoretically allow such craft to be as mobile as displayed in countless STS footage?

Lets dig further, and learn about a man called Otis T. Carr, whom many believe to be the legit pupil of Nikola Tesla’s work. The following has been sourced from an article by a very intriguing individual, Doug Yurchey (www.unexplained-mysteries.com...)

Doug Yurchey: Otis T. Carr (1904-1980?) was a protégé of the great inventor Nikola Tesla. Carr and his team constructed a number of fully functional, flying saucers in the late 1950s. The flying disks worked and were demonstrated. Carr was serious about ‘taking his craft to the Moon.’ However, two weeks after a dramatic test flight, their laboratory was forcibly closed. Federal agents confiscated equipment as well as all documentation. Authorities told them Carr’s project would ‘destroy the monetary system of the United States.’

Now there are claims by Mr. Carr that he indeed ran a test flight of a spacecraft he conceived in the 1950’s along with a man called Ralph Ring. They claimed they didn’t fly but, ‘traverersed distance’. There is no proof of this event but Mr. Carr stuck by his story until his death, as Mr. Ring continues to do. More from source:

‘(Carr)…was an unquestioned genius. Tesla had recognized his quality immediately and had taught him everything he knew. He was inspired, and – like Tesla – seemed to know exactly what to do to get something to work. - Ralph Ring

Continued Below.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by serbsta]

link   
The following is from Margaret Storm’s book ‘The Return of the Dove.’

‘It was in November, 1957…when Otis T. Carr of Baltimore, Maryland, announced that free energy and spaceflight had been once again made available to the inhabitants of this planet. Carr, a disciple of Tesla, has come up with two new inventions. One is an electrical ‘accumulator’ and the other a gravity motor; both utilizing the power of the sun and other forces in nature found in free abundance in the atmosphere.’ ‘Carr…has organized a solid business corporation under the normal conventions of the American free enterprise system.’

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d6a7dedf939.gif[/atsimg]

Continued from previous source:

‘While governments still deny the existence of flying saucers and daily newspapers refuse to give outstanding news to their readers…the uninformed public remains uninformed. They do not even know the problem of spaceflight has been solved on this planet by an American citizen.’

‘Carr’s free energy motors will power automobiles, for one thing; a development which would do away with the need for gasoline…’

‘Large space vehicles will be brought down to size of about ten feet in diameter. They can be built to sell for less than the cost of a modern automobile and are designed to take a family across town, across the nation or around the world in absolute comfort and safety and in a fraction of the time ever before possible.’

L2: www.keelynet.com...

Governments of the 21st Century KNOW how to build flying saucers. Some of the UFOs are ours. What we need most of all is a government that does not suppress a quantum leap, but one that will allow a giant step to benefit its citizens and all of the Earth. But, does the creation of a worldwide, saucer-transportation system terminate the concept of countries? At the same time Tesla was teaching the likes of Carr, Arthur Matthews and Einstein, we should consider what was happening in Nazi Germany. Hitler and his fascist regime of the late 1930s may have also developed the electrified disk known as the ‘saucer.’ The flying ‘electric motor’ is a scientific possibility. Why wouldn’t German scientists be close to discovering the answer? Study Victor Schauberger’s involvement with developing flying disks for the Third Reich. Numerous Internet sites and books deal with the subject of round, Nazi crafts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b716621958dc.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eefbbd8e6ed.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8290f65c3c8d.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/895b46e2c387.png[/atsimg]

Source: from our very own TeslaAndLyne: [theufostore.com...]

Ever heard of the concept of Free Energy? What the term means is the ability to generate more energy than was expended to create that energy in the first place. Or, in other words, to create powerful, usable energy virtually out of nothing. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, it should be literally impossible to do so. But Lyne doesn't let something like Einstein stand in his way as he recounts the history of maverick inventor Nikola Tesla's pioneering efforts to create just the kind of Free Energy device capable of powering the manmade flying saucers Lyne believes the Nazis operated before, during and after World War II.

As Lyne says in "Nazi UFOs: How They Fly," when Tesla offered his new experimental technology to the U.S. government, they turned him down flat, believing he was quite insane. It was at that point that the Germans sent in a covert operative to cultivate Tesla's friendship and bring Tesla's device to the aid of the Nazi military effort in the years shortly before the war. Nazi rocket genius Werner Von Braun took Tesla's technological breakthrough and applied it for use in a saucer-shaped aircraft that could fly by way of an energy that was ten to the fortieth power stronger than the gravitational field, making the aircraft capable of unbelievable speeds and maneuvering.

Why was this technology kept secret after the war ended? Lyne says it was because it would render obsolete so many mainstays of our world economy, including our dependence on fossil fuels and our outmoded forms of transportation. So the alien explanation, what is often called "the extraterrestrial hypothesis," was slowly leaked to the public through a long-term disinformation campaign to maintain the cover-up of technologies that would have set our econommy on its ear.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4e2f1d8f1ac.gif[/atsimg]

Operation Paperclip brought many Nazi scientists to the USA, many of whom had been continuing Tesla’s work. One scientist who brought new knowledge to America was Viktor Schauberger. Although there is no evidence that Schauberger had Nazi sympathies, he was viewed by the Americans as a collaborator and put `into protective custody' for six months at the end of the war.

Dr Walter Miethe, and Rudolph Schriever also entered America under Operation Paperclip, however it is believed that their colleague Habermohl fell into Russian hands.

Whilst in the US, Miethe continued his `flying disk' work working primarily for the US Air Force, however he was sub-contracted to A. V. Roe and Company.

In 1959 Jack Judges, a freelance cameraman was flying over this company's plant in Canada when he saw and photographed this picture (left) of a disk shaped craft sitting on the ground.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af0e47dc0dc0.gif[/atsimg]

Continued Below.

link   
In summary i would like to pose some questions to those on here who believe that those obviously intelligent spacecraft we see in NASA footage are being flown by other intelligent beings.

Would it not be more possible that it is in fact our own governments work? Flying ‘saucer’ technology first theorized and patented by Tesla, later expanded upon and developed by the Nazis. Could this have been the reason for Operation Paperclip?

If the US government did in fact gain Tesla’s and Nazi’s work regarding these machines then could they have not perfected them to the advanced state we see today? The Pentagon gets TRILLIONS of dollars (that we know off (Estimate $3.3 Trillion Missing From U.S. Treasury: www.rense.com...)) to continue funding Black Projects. Could you be certain that it isn’t simply going into research into developing more advanced spacecraft?

- Would this not explain NASA’s / governments ignorance to the public regarding such matters? Why would they want to tell us?
- Would this explain if those really are alien spacecraft, why they wouldn’t have shown themselves publicly already if they were visiting?

-Could all those "UFO's" caught on tape by NASA simply be tests, that they themselves are running?

All just questions for you ATS, i personally do not believe we are being visited by any aliens and am simply trying to make connections.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Please send me a message if any link doesn't work as i was having trouble while i was searching at one time.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have a question :

I read some where about Tesla seing an 'shaft of light' coming from mars and lasted for about 70 minutes, it was supposed to be seen from the Harvard University also, but I cant find any Solid websites about it.
Does any one have any Info on this ??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
serbsta, are you of Serbian nationality?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Why would you ask that?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

That sounds fascinating but thats the first i've heard of it. Please share the information if you do come across something.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Wow, thanks for the links, especially those last 3!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have a question. Why did Tesla immigrate to the USA instead of the British Empire, at the time Britain was the centre of civilisation and full of scientific genius so wouldnt it have made the most sense to move there ?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wow great thread!! I'm a Tesla fan myself.
, I never knew he was so involved in flight. It doesn't seem possible to me that the US government would see all this information and not use it, and it's even more peculiar that they do not exploit it!
When you quote that they're machines travel great distances like telegraphs in short amounts of time do you mean like the Philadelphia experiment? or just really fast crafts?
thnx for this!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was surprised you didnt mention this aspect of Tesla's work in your last thread but maybe size was a factor.Yes,N.k.was working on these designs around the time the Wright brothers were playing with toys at Kittyhawk.Yes im sure the government stole or somehow acquired these plans and have been building saucers.As for protecting the economy from releasing free energy and saucer tech.thats baloney.Also the picture taken in Canada at the A.V Roe co.looks to me like the Avro car with its turbine engine in the middle which i think they produced one if not mistaken.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am happy to see a thread about Tesla's flying saucer. Your linkage of his vision with the German flying saucer work is interesting.

I dont know about the NASA-video ufo's. But if NASA wants to re-invigorate public interest in manned space exploration... then they should use the flying saucers, if they (or Area 51/S-4) have them - and forget continued reliance on their inept rockets. Or if not NASA... then anyone else with the money to take Tesla's concept to development and useage state. I'll bet a lot of unemployed auto-workers would not mind mass-producing flying saucers, as opposed to automobiles now.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Another excellent Tesla thread, many thanks.

For anyone interested in co-opted scientific genius, nazi ufo tech, and the possible man-made origin of UFO's I would certainly highly recommend WA Harbinson's novel GENESIS. While listed as fiction and not specifically about Tesla it certainly is in a similar vein and very very plausible.

www.sfsite.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Excellent compilation of information, I did not know
Tesla was involved in sauser research too; that guy was a genious. I think today is his birthday too, perhaps this is why you posted this today?

Edit: Actually his birthday was yesterday, here is a link to a article about his birthday.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I found this atleast...

Here is Link ..

Nicola Tesla, an early developer of fuel-less, non-polluting energy devices, can be considered an originator of exopolitical experiments, and an early advocate for extraterrestrial disclosure. While developing an energy device for communicating with a possible Martian civilization, Nicola Tesla followed a lead from a front-page New York Times report of Jan. 16, 1901 that American astronomer William Henry Pickering, the director of the Lick Observatory, had reported a "shaft of light" seen to project from Mars, with a 70 minute light flash coming from Mars. In 1901 Tesla reported he used one of his inventions placed on the top of Pike’s Peak (Colorado), and reportedly successfully replicated communication with an apparent intelligent civilization on another planet, presumably Mars.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am finding this fascinating - proof is that I haven't gone to bed yet!
I will be compiling information in some threads of my own soon, this has been invaluble. I have read about the Nazi saucers many times, but this just fills in the last piece of the puzzle!
Hope I get some time soon

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
I have a question. Why did Tesla immigrate to the USA instead of the British Empire, at the time Britain was the centre of civilisation and full of scientific genius so wouldnt it have made the most sense to move there ?

I suggest you pick up Margaret Cheney's biography on Tesla.

It is an AMAZING recount of the mans life. He spent a lot of time in Britain, but I can't recall the actual reason he moved to the US. It may have been more of the fact that he did go to see Edison, although they never hit it off.

He lived in NY in the Astoria for like a long time...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join