It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries II [The UFO Connection]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

what is the source of the flying machine schematics featured in your first post? Tesla's flying machine was infact proposed to be somewhat cigar shaped.

also I regret to inform you that I have examined several Nazi UFO photos and the 3rd photo is a photoshop. If you look at the bottom of the right most Adamski-like bulb you can see that it was cropped.

The problem is that all of these photographs emerged in an era when they could be easily forged. Do we have a tested proven authentic photo of a nazi UFO?

Also the Jack Judges photo could quite possibly be part of the AVRO project which was a joint effort between the US and Canada. Everything I know about the project suggests they attempted what Tesla would call conventional methods of air travel, and that the project infact was intended to be a cover for the testing of far more complicated machines.

Edit: the AVROcar was "flown" in 1959 the Jack Judges saucer bears many resemblances to it and is undoubtedly from project AVRO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/397384d86e5ed2b7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af0e47dc0dc0.gif[/atsimg]
notice the US air force logo just happens to be covered up.... and the model number AND the inscription on the front.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Whilst I doubt the validity of the Nazi UFO pic, there are certainly some fascinating facts that can be supported that suggest Tesla was indeed working on some very 'special' projects: the fact that the FBI seized all his research immediately following his death as well as the fact that they conducted an extensive hunt for the material Tesla had scattered over a wide number of repositories. As far as I know it is still classified to this day, which suggests Tesla had ideas that the US to this day value very highly.

And AgentX09 is right. That last pic is of the Avro Car.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Tesla seems to say that gyroscopic action would rip an airplane apart where as it would be used in HIS flying machine. wouldn't your average flying saucer be the perfect shape for such a device as opposed to his cigar shaped machine?

However to prove this we must find an authentic reference to disk shaped craft pre-dating the Kenneth Arnold misquote of . Otherwise we can only assume that the origin of flying saucers is from a newspaper misquote and not advanced technology. This would most likely be achieved through Tesla or the Nazi UFOs.

clear "Nazi UFO schematics":www.zamandayolculuk.com...
for those who don't Deutsch sprechen: e nglish version

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
Whilst I doubt the validity of the Nazi UFO pic, there are certainly some fascinating facts that can be supported that suggest Tesla was indeed working on some very 'special' projects: the fact that the FBI seized all his research immediately following his death as well as the fact that they conducted an extensive hunt for the material Tesla had scattered over a wide number of repositories. As far as I know it is still classified to this day, which suggests Tesla had ideas that the US to this day value very highly.

And AgentX09 is right. That last pic is of the Avro Car.
Thank you mckyle!I was hoping someone would show up to validate or correct me.Its ATS!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I would think that if the craft can achieve 10^49th power of gravity than it wouldn't matter at all what shape the craft takes as long as it has a "bulb" that houses the gyro. The craft would have no problems at all being perfectly stable.

Awesome thread. S&F.

While I agree that the Government has undoubtedly been working on this technology, I believe that Tesla was inspired to create these schematics.

Meaning, that he is duplicating something that he either knew or believed to already exist. Sucks because there is likely to be all kinds of contact between our Governments and our Visitors yet we are kept completely in the dark. And I'm sure that the secrecy WAS born out of a wish to keep the powerbrokers here on Earth in power.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I must also point out that Tesla became obsessed with 3s during his dying days. (I my self constantly see the time 3:33) he demanded everything (food napkins etc) in multiples of three ie: "Roomservice I must have NINE napkins NIIIINE NAPKIIIINS"

hilariously the dimensions of the image of his flying machine are 333x333 pixels.
peswiki.com...

(cough the default font size is size THREEEE the emoticons on the side are in a row of THREE there are 3 paragraphs in the rules under this text box and three radio buttons to the left! there are 15 buttons at the top.... which is divisible by THREEEEE)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Amazing link...

Thank you very much sir!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Authorities told them Carr’s project would ‘destroy the monetary system of the United States.’

funny thing how easy is to stop scientific progress, eh?

Tesla was 2000 years ahead of his time,
and he still is...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Project Camelot with Ralph Ring's testimony... Very interesting indeed:

Time dilation on saucer experiments...

Really authentic guy. Talks about working with Carr.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by beebs]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i was wondering if you've read my thread regarding the physics of Otis T. Carr's flying saucer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

personally, i think it sounds possible, but then again, i'm not a quantum mechanic

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
For those interested in Nicola Tesla work please follow the link for interesting books and documents in regards to his work :

www.4shared.com...

Great Discussion on this thread

Best Regards

Cris

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think we will solve the problem of space travel when we finally understand
and harness gravity. Gravity is the weakest force of nature, yet has the
strongest cumulative effect. One day we will harness this force and use it
~push-pull~ ourselves thru space, instead of spewing matter in one direction
so that we move int the opposite direction, we will reach forward into the fabric of gravity and pull, while simultaneously reaching back and pushing forward.

I think the laws of Physics and Inertia will be shown flawed. I think we will
have the ability to control the space around our vehicle so that inertia and
momemtum will not apply.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Haha very interesting! this is the first I've ever heard of Nikola Tesla in the UFO feild
hmm me thinks i need to research this a bit more before getting quite excited!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought the drawing of the flying machine in the OP was that of Otis Carr, not Tesla. He received a patent for a toy with this drawing if I'm not mistaken.

Am I wrong in this. I guess Tesla could have originally drawn it and it was later used by Carr.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think gravity is the key as well, but saying that I think that extreme high energy sources can also play a a major role

I believe the key is e=mc2

such a little idea, that energy and matter are the same... and if matter can create gravity thru mass or motion..

then shouldn't we be able to reverse mc2=e, where tons and tons of energy could act as matter creating gravity

so how much matter does it take to make gravity.. say, the volume of the earth? and how much energy/volts would it take to equal this mass

but i digress.. just a thought i've had for a long time

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why did Tesla immigrate to the USA instead of the British Empire, at the time Britain was the centre of civilisation and full of scientific genius so wouldnt it have made the most sense to move there?

He was coming to meet with and work for Edison. When Edison's pride prevented him from accepting Tesla's alternating current Tesla left to work for Westinghouse. Edison did a lot of damage to Tesla's business relationships especially since most of his science was seen as fringe.

Great post BTW. I have a question for those here more familiar with Tesla and his research. Are there any groups working to further develop (or at least recreate) Tesla's discoveries in the area of rotating magnetic fields?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Tesla was a visionary.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Your theory does not explain all the ufo sightings and references throughout human history, we would have had to have figured out time travel to be seen thousands of years ago which I highly doubt. The only explaination is there's aliens. Ancient civilisations telling stories of superior beings coming down from the heavens, and what about all the eyewitness reports which always describe the exact same small grey bug eyed aliens, are they all lying?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting question you propose OP. It might explain the apparent evolution of sighted craft from the 40s through to the present. I've often wondered if aliens had developed their technology over many millennia to perfection, why the need to change their design so often? Still I hope you are wrong. If our ruling elite had access to such tech, they would drop us like a hot potato when the SHTF. I want em to share in the mess they've made!
Didn't JP Morgan also have a role in Tesla's downfall?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Nope i cannot verify those UFO photos, and i would not be surprised if they are fake. Still, there is more to what im trying to get across. Im trying to make the link between Tesla/US Government and later on Nazi scientific involvement which, in mine and many other peoples views is technology that is still being developed to this day.

Cheers though, if those photos are fake then im cool with it.

Edit: Thanks for that amazing link!

[edit on 11/7/2009 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join