It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was born in Hawaii and is our President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No chance that this came out and was immediately covered up by Obama officials?

That could never happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I think I am going to be using this graphic a lot..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88dddcc59f76.jpg[/atsimg]

So, let's see, you can't find the original AP article either because it doesn't exist, and never has existed, or the government covered it up, but somehow missed the other article that you found and posted here?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

So let me get this straight. The White House went out and found everyone of these instances from the MSM in the archives and removed it. They then went to every caching site on the internet and removed it. Then for good measure they went to google and secretly ordered them to remove this article from all search results. But they left it out on the antibama sites and made a fake page for the organization who made the claims in the form of a satire page.

All this from a government who can't manage to dig a country out of a recession without spending several trillions of dollars? Someone here is getting more or less credit than they deserve.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This topic can be debated until the cows come home. The truth lies within Barry Sotoero and he is not talking. Barack Obama is not talking either. Birth Certificate, transcripts, applications, articles, thesis... I'll take anything from Barry if he was just willing to provide something.

If he was a man of honor he would put this entire issue to rest and move on with the business at hand. However, he vehemently chooses to keep his history sealed from this nation. He has not earned my trust.

Anything!! I'll take anything... Time to throw the nation a bone Barry.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

A puppet has no background. A puppet doesn't write thesis. A puppet does what the strings tell him to and the rest of us can go pound sand for all they care! Anyone from any other party would be shredded for doing what this guy and his handlers have pulled. It would be front page on every new paper and MSM broadcast till they folded and spilled the beans.

'QUOTE'
"Obama is not my president. I do not wish him well. I will laugh at his mistakes and cheer his stumbles. I want the GOP to block, hinder and slam him at every turn. I want him driven from office four years from now a broken man with his administration in ruins. In short, I want Obama given the same respect and deference that Democrats have given George Bush since November of 2000." CHRISTOPHER DIGRAZIA
'UNQUOTE'
I feel exactly the same way!!

Zindo

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

This doesn't have a thing to do with party lines. Anyone else that inhabits the white house would be just as much of a Figure Head/Puppet/Stooge, regardless of party lines.

I was thinking I would start a thread asking people to raise opinions on who the last real president was that was not actually just a puppet. Course that might start a flame war.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Man I am sick of this circular logic garbage.

He already has proven his citizenship, already has shown the birth certificate, and already has but this issue to bed.

The real point of the Birthers is to attempt to draw focus away from the real issues affecting this country for a pseudo conspiracy with no merit.

Think about it for a moment. All this time spent trying to get Obama to show a document he already has. Just draws attention away from the tons of money the government is trying to steal from you and I.

Obama has proven his legitimacy to be President. The real issue is why are Birthers so intent on focusing on this issue when the real issue is the Huge Stimulus out there that federal and state governments are chopping up for themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...
and
www.factcheck.org...

Both are owned and run by Democrats, so not really a unbiased source I would say.
To me the telling fact is the refusal to show a document everyone else has to.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by rogerstigers

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

So RRconservative, do you care to make a revision or amplify your statement?

Are the Birthers so sad and pathetic to stoop to flat out lying to try and justify this non-issue, issue?

[edit on 7/13/2009 by whatukno]

The short answer...yes!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
He already has proven his citizenship, already has shown the birth certificate,

No he hasn't.

If he had, then he wouldn't be spending all this time and $$ on lawyers blocking the law suits to see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

First note here is, yes, snopes gets flack for being "liberal", but independant assesment seems to show an equal unbiased telling. *shrug* Guess it is in the eye of the beholder. Far be it from a site intended to dispell myths to perpetuate a myth for the benefit of someone they like.
(heh, first time I have used the rolling eyes
)

How would you like POTUS to put this to rest? Obviously, the BC he has shown the world is invalid in ya'lls eyes for some reason. Would you like him to hand deliver it along with an independant forgery team and three eye witnesses of his birth?

In truth, I have to agree with some others in here. This horse is dead and will soon have been beaten to an unrecognizable pulp. But then, I guess this is what this site is good for sometimes.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I dont have to be an expert to know thats your personal opinion.

It is not my 'opinion' that Africa is a continent. It's fact.

Some sources to back up your argument please.

Any world map or globe in your house will do. Take a look.
Continents - Africa, Asia, Europe, N. America, S. America, Australia, Antarctica.

His way of seeing things do not necessarily match with the official views of americans at the time.

His views of the world would have been irrelevant.
Official documentation only allows for certain answers.
I'm telling you from personal experience.
I worked for 5 years in corporate security.
We had to process security clearance paperwork to the government.
The government only allowed for certain answers on official documents.
Putting down a continent (Africa, Europe, North America) would not have
been acceptable as a person's 'race'. That's just the way it was.

by 2012 when the man gets re-elected

Lovely thought.

Yet you continue to play with the birthers on this matter, eh?

'birthers' .. that's funny.
Trying to make up a new word like 'truthers' or something?
I don't think it'll catch on.

But yes, those that say he has not shown his Birth Certificate are correct.
And it doesn't matter if I think he was born in Hawaii or not. (I do)
Correct is correct. And those calling to see it are correct.
Obama is hiding it - for some reason.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Barbara and David Mikkelson, both registered Democrats, sold out to the Soros shell corporation in 2005. Soon after the sale much of the information on Hillary Clinton was "cleaned up."! Snopes.com is part of George Soros opennetinitiative.net, one his many shell corps used to 'guide' the Democratic party with his views on how America should work! More than once the staff at Snopes has been caught 'laundering' and 'slanting' their 'truth'!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
This topic can be debated until the cows come home. The truth lies within Barry Sotoero and he is not talking.

So at the end of the day your basing the entire supposed evidence that he wasnt born on US soil on the basis that.... well he didnt show you his other documents? This is sufficient evidence under court of law?

Wheres that constitutional evidence Jibeho? All I hear thus far is talk coming from you folk, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It is not my 'opinion' that Africa is a continent. It's fact.

Its also fact that alot of individuals in that continent refer to themselves as african. If you can prove to me the term african was never used before the 1960s you have case.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey, it's cool! When you get your ass handed to you in one thread - just go start another one...
and hope that enough koolaid guzzlers latch onto it because it supports "the one"

Whatukno... I'm tired of proving you wrong thread after thread. If anyone cares to know the very true and real questions regarding the issue, you will find dozens of threads where I and others have laid this to rest over and over again.

The fact is that the man has NEVER demonstrated his Constitutionally required eligibility to hold the office of President - PERIOD! In fact, he has hired and army of lawyers adn spent millions to ensure that the only REAL evididence that would put the matter to rest - his long-form vault copy Birth Certificate - and not a Certificate of Live Birth - would NEVER see the light of day. I wonder why??????????????????????????/

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Hey, it's cool! When you get

Im still waiting for that constitutional evidence and the official documentation that proves Obama was born off soil, thus far all Iv heard is talk and what other folks "told" you.

None of you have provided any evidence, and you wonder why these lawsuits fall flat under the court of law.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Obama was born in Hawaii and is our President.

Without reading another beat the dead horse thread on "accepting" what you've been shown...I do have a question...

Were you there? I mean, can you verify that Obama was born in HI? Hundreds of lawyers, thousands of citizens, and millions of people cannot...can you?

There have been millions of dollars spent, at least 2 different law firms involved, and several mis-steps involved trying to validate both sides of this argument...but because someone posted an illegal copy of a certificate of live birth...you can, without doubt, state that he is a U.S. born citizen?

His own grandmother stated he was born in Kenya...a week before she died...sad huh? At least she got to see a poor black child from Kenya become the President of the United States...

PROOF please!

Thanks for your interest...even if on the wrong side of the field.

HALT HAMMERZEIT

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Whatukno... I'm tired of proving you wrong thread after thread. If anyone cares to know the very true and real questions regarding the issue, you will find dozens of threads where I and others have laid this to rest over and over again.

How exactly have you proven me wrong? I think you have that confused my friend.

Look through these threads, look as we "Obama Zombies" (or whatever) have time and time again linked professional news sources, linked real and reliable points and shown conclusively that there is no evidence anywhere in the constitution that a person must show a long form birth certificate in order to become president.

"Birthers" on the other hand, use inaccurate blogs, made up news articles, third party testimony taken out of context and assumptions with no basis in facts constitutionally.

The questions Birthers refuse to give a straight answer to...

1) Where in the US constitution does it state that the Long Form birth certificate is the only form acceptable to prove eligibility for the Office of POTUS?

2) Where is the actual proof that Obama was born outside the United States and not Hawaii as Obama has claimed and that the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed?

Now Flyers Fan is right about one thing, but wrong about the site.

There was a fake birth certificate that floated around the internet for a while it was on the now defunct site www.fighttheslander.com.

It was proved that the COLB listed on that site was completely bogus.

YET. The one listed on www.factcheck.org... is the genuine article. It has been confirmed real and it is his birth certificate. I have shown conclusively that COLB's are in fact legal and a person can use them for numerous identification purposes.

www.politifact.com... has also confirmed that the COLB on FactCheck is genuine and legal.

What do we get in return from the Birthers? Blogs, lawsuits that can't stand under their own merit, bull dunk news articles that are proven hoaxes.

And you claim to have proven me wrong? Where have you proven me wrong on this? What actual facts have you EVER brought forth to prove me wrong?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Without reading another beat the dead horse thread on "accepting" what you've been shown...I do have a question...

Read the thread, opps, sorry, guess your not going to. If you had read the thread primer, and read through the arguments I and others have presented you would see that this is all hype brought on by right wing conservatives that are angry that their guy lost.

This is the Bogus birth certificate. Yes there was one.

This is the real one.

To answer your inane question, anyone who would foolishly not have legal representation to argue for them in any court case no matter how idiotic it may be is an idiot. The reason that Obama may have had to spend so much money defending himself from these slanderous attacks is because as a lawyer himself he knows the value of legal representation.

As the old saying goes, A person who represents himself will have a fool for a client.

And we have already proven before that Obama's grandma's statement that Obama was born in Kenya was taken completely out of context.

There you go, theres the interview, now tell me where does she say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya?

[edit on 7/14/2009 by whatukno]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join