It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent0rangeIf the world new about his inventions the would be a much b better place. It seems to me evil triumphs over good?

That is actually funny... without Tesla we would not have the ignition coil that makes our cars run, nor the AC electricity that powers our lives. Seems the world IS a much better place because of him

We can do without the death ray though

And he finally got official recognition for inventing the radio, that Marconi stole

[edit on 11-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by agent0rangeIf the world new about his inventions the would be a much b better place. It seems to me evil triumphs over good?

That is actually funny... without Tesla we would not have the ignition coil that makes our cars run, nor the AC electricity that powers our lives. Seems the world IS a much better place because of him

We can do without the death ray though

Yes, very true, but how much MORE could have been made of his work for the benefit of mankind. He only scratched the surface with his work on resonance and bodily frequencies.

Just think about it, one 'Wardenclyffe tower' per city/country, supplying limitless energy from the Earths atmosphere, these are the kinds of things we've missed out on simply because their free.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
That line from Morgan about the meter... that was on the wireless power that Tesla tapped from Niagara Falls and transmitted to his car... I believe the line was "Where can I put the meter"

Are you aware that MIT has now managed wireless power transmsstion for your laptop?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Yep, this energy that can be drawn from the atmosphere is now labeled 'new' science. I really cant wait to do a write up on the his envisaged World Power Grid.

In the atmosphere there are water molecules... when these molecules rub together they create static electricity... during a storm many molecules rub together creating a lot of potential...

When there is enough potential a very thin 'feeler' discharges to ground (the Earth). Once that path has been opened a gigantic charge follows the feeler up from the ground into the clouds potential...

This we call lightning. This is free energy but how to harness it?

But the main surge comes out of the Earth

When water flows over a dam, gravity provides tremendous force... THIS is free energy. If you lived on a river you can tap it with a simple water wheel as the old grain mills did. We use this FREE energy to turn a turbine... inside the turbine is a magnet and a coil of copper wires... the result of this spinning causes a flow of electrons

We STILL do not know what creates electricity but we can use it. Except for the cost of building the turbines and dam... this is FREE energy

You can use wood, coal, oil, or gas to boil water and the steam will turn a turbine and provide heat... This is FREE energy

What you pay for is the devices that USE this energy, and someone to deliver this energy to you

A wind turbine or solar panels all are FREE energy, once you make the initial install

Now in the AC we get to our house, in simple terms one side is 'hot' the other is 'ground' quite literally the Earth... so we get our power use it than zap it into the Earth...

Think of the lightning... think off reversing the way we use the power

Radio waves... the secret of transmitting power.

Ever see a microwave oven? Radio waves cooking your food. The military is using MASERs and LASERs to beam power to satellites right now..

STS75 Tether incident... A tether or more correctly an electrodynamic tether is a copper wire 12 miles long dragged through the Earths magnetic field at 17,500 miles per hour...

Produced FREE energy so much so it fried the cable. What most don't know is that the NAVY flew another tether a month later and its still up there

Zero point is a completely different ball game, so is over unity. The confusion comes with few understanding what they think they mean when they say 'free energy'

I have over 150 Tesla patents on file. People need to stop dreaming and start building

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was always confused about that and probably shouldn't have spoken, so zero-point energy doesn't necessarily have to be 'free energy'?

[edit on 11/7/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Tesla Life and Legacy The Missing Papers

Nikola Tesla's Flying Saucer

Nikola Tesla Page, tesla coils
www.eskimo.com...

Nikola Tesla Museum
www.tesla-museum.org...

Nikola Tesla Complete
note this site has bandwitdh limits so it may not always be there
www.frank.germano.com...
The library archives at the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.

Pepe's Tesla Pages
Hungarian [but articles, lectures and patents are in English]
www.tesla.hu...

Tesla Memorial Society of New York
www.teslasociety.com...

Tesla's Papers

The Missing Papers
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I was always confused about that and probably shouldn't have spoken, so zero-point energy doesn't necessarily have to be 'free energy'?

No 'free energy' as is used by the over unity crowd means getting more back than you put in... in effect perpetual motion

Most common folke use 'free energy' to mean something for nothing... some magic device that will just pull energy out of nothing... which is how it got mixed with zero point energy

On the simple side... I put in a wood burning stove last year... I have trees that produce a lot of wood... so I can heat my whole house with this stove... and we cook on it in the winter and leave a pot of water as a humidifier...

That is totally free energy. I added solar panels this year and am saving 50% of my electric bill, which really offset the 7% increase...

But it took money to set up once and some effort

A 'simple' explanation of zero point is from wiki

In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encapsulates this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. The term "zero-point energy" is a calque of the German Nullpunktenergie. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero-point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations.

Zero-point energy is sometimes used as a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is one possible explanation for the cosmological constant.[1] The variation in zero-point energy as the boundaries of a region of vacuum move leads to the Casimir effect, which is observable in nanoscale devices.

en.wikipedia.org...

This involves the Cashmir effect and Einstien not Tesla

One is electrical the other quantum. At some point we may learn they are connected but while Tesla's stuff worked 100 years ago, the other is still only a possible theory

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ahh i see, thanks for the explanation.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
but how do you think this will affect The Stanley Hotel and the Timberline Lodge

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinny Minni
but how do you think this will affect The Stanley Hotel and the Timberline Lodge

Excuse me?

Wrong thread perhaps?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi ,

Here you can download about 20 books all about Nicola Tesla some very hard to find at the current moment .

www.4shared.com...

They all discuss all the mysteries in regards to Tesla.

Please feel free to download .

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes, this is a good thread and Tesla was awesome.

Years ago when I read about this guy I built a crystal radio to see for myself that electronic stuff could work without being plugged in or having batteries. So then I knew undeniably that there was power in the air, and if it was transmitted from a radio station then it could also come from some other place like the Sun or some big universe pulse or something.

The wireless power transmission thing is obviously being held back until they can somehow encrypt it and charge for access.

Look, you people that think it is all supposed to be free are just fooling yourself with idealistic thinking about everything being perfect.
It is not all perfect.
People suffer and die. Being born is a sure way to die. The whole universe displays inequality and also massive power so we can understand our place in it.

Not everybody can be on the same page at the same time. So we have to work to control things. Especially power. Controlling people's minds is easier than having to fight them constantly when they themselves lose control and lash out violently in various ways. Mind games have served us well for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Free energy is knowledge.
And you better remember this since we tend to forget...

As for water molecules rubbing each other, all waters on Earth would be a source of electrical current, which they are not.

Maybe this article is on a good trace:

A team of Florida researchers is testing a novel idea that radio waves dancing in particles created by cosmic rays can solve a long-standing mystery about what sparks lightning.

dsc.discovery.com...

Things in the Universe are obviously a lot more connected than some simpleton minds who pretend to be scientists "know" or "assume".

"It takes something like 30,000 volts per centimeter (of static electricity) to get a spark off your finger to a doorknob. That type of spark doesn't exist in thunderstorm electric fields, or we haven't been measuring in the right place," Martin Uman, director of University of Florida's Lighting Research Laboratory, told Discovery News.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yes i've known about tesla for years. an engineer should. though it is true that his contributions to our science are hushed.

but the truth shall prevail... right?

nonetheless, this thread hath sparked in me... nay!... prodded me to vow an eternal allegiance to a man i truly admire - secretly. tesla's not merely just an SI unit! even the spelling correction in this browser underlines my idol's name in red. why not underline Einstein's name in red huh?

enough with the sulking! he is my king from now on. death shall not prevent the masters will.

sad that only one man invented and discovered so many things. why couldn't humanity follow in his footsteps? this is just one man. as extraordinary as he may be, we're about 7billion heads here.,,... duh!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
oh yeah.... s and f for all the effort mate. thanks for shedding more EMWs to my man

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138and if it was transmitted from a radio station then it could also come from some other place like the Sun or some big universe pulse or something.

Just look at our big radio telescopes all over the world. Radio waves are all over the universe.. but radio is only one part of the EM spectrum. Light from a star that died billions of years ago can be seen today by Hubble. Hubble does not see the present but the past. the closest star is 4.2 light years away That means when we look at it today we are seeing what it was like 4.2 years ago. If that start exploded we would not know for over 4 years

In the same way when a star explodes all that invisible aprt of the spectrun is scattered into the universe. We call it cosmic radiation...

All we need is a way to tap it, but there is no denying that it exists. Scientists today are saying 99% of the universe is dark energy. Considering that all the stars galaxies and planets are in that 1%... you can imagine the amount of energy.

The wireless power transmission thing is obviously being held back until they can somehow encrypt it and charge for access.

MIT Demonstrates Wireless Power Transferwww.sciencedaily.com...

How MIT's Wireless Power Could Replace Cables and Outletswww.popularmechanics.com...

As Yoda says.. "Size matters not.." Once you have the principal and a functioning device, extrapolation into larger systems is merely a function of time, cost and demand

Look, you people that think it is all supposed to be free are just fooling yourself with idealistic thinking about everything being perfect.

The 'free' crowd are also forgetting something... how many of them are willing and able to build their own device to harness this 'free energy'?

How many could follow a schematic and build such a device if the plans were available? Not many... not without killing themselves. Just because Tesla is shown sitting under lightning doesn't mean you can

Also if everyone had free energy tomorrow what would happen? Total economic collapse. Sure eventually we would recover but all those jobs in the energy fields would vanish. All those people would be out of work MILLIONS Dam workers power line workers fuel transport gas stations etc etc Office workers that do the paper work, manufactures of transformers etc etc.

Then people would lose houses... local stores would shut down on and on..

But you say someone will have to build the devices, service them, sell them to you... True but then its not free anymore is it?

HE3 on the moon, millions of metric tons... 25 tons, the capacity of the shuttle is worth 5.7 billion dollars per ton based on oil price of 40.00 a barrel

25 tons will power the entire USA for one year with a clean fusion fuel no waste little shielding

And the over unity people... when they finally get that device working, you really think they will just give it away? Would YOU?

CHEAP energy is the answer... let the PTB do the work but we need a cheap source and get off the Arab control. When we had gasoline at 99% a gallons few years back everyone had work, the economy was booming prices where cheap

Now we are paying at the pumps so the Saudi's and those in Kuwait and Dubai can live TAX FREE and drive a Mercedes, Have you looked at Dubai? See what they are doing with YOUR money

So stop saying 'free' because if its 'free' there will be no incentive to do anything and we will collapse into anarchy

Rather say cheap and help work to make it happen. Support Shell Oil who is rapidly bringing Hydrogen pumps to the world a clean burning (water is the waste) renewable (just split the water again) resource.

As to wireless transmission... We talk into a microphone ina studio... that sound wave (moving air) is converted to MODULATED radio waves that can be sent wireless all around the world into space... then a receiver reconverts that energy back into sound waves

Its THAT simple to do Tesla invented radio... That is the secret to power transmission...

So why has no one taken his patents and re done the work?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Also if everyone had free energy tomorrow what would happen? Total economic collapse. Sure eventually we would recover but all those jobs in the energy fields would vanish. All those people would be out of work MILLIONS Dam workers power line workers fuel transport gas stations etc etc Office workers that do the paper work, manufactures of transformers etc etc.

That would be an extremely good thing to happen. Destruction of this horrible economic system of debt slavery and all negative effects would be a fantastic thing to happen.

The only problem is the people who monopolize everything and then want to charge everyone for what they have stolen...

Down with them, I say.

Why work when everything is for free?

Work as creative activity, not as consuming activity for the sake of consuming and maintaining the idea of exploitation.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

Lemme guess homeless and out of work?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is there any remainder of Tesla's DNA still in existence?

If so, let's clone him. 50 cloned Teslas working together to change the world!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good thread! It is a shame that the mainstream-establishment fails to give Nikola Tesla his due. This man deserves the reverence as Sir Isaac Newton, Galileo, Albert Einstein, and other renowned scientific thinkers of the past. However, history has forgot about Tesla, and in one respect; to our own peril.

See, Tesla had plans to develop an energy system that is infinite in its proportions, and if tacit support was given to his ideas; the perilous journey we now face might have been avoided. The perilous journey, is the one that involves the use of finite resources and the pursuit of a practical solution as an alternative. Imagine if funding and development was established while Tesla was alive and after his death? If these two things were in-order our problems today may be minimal.

However, the financiers JP Morgan and his bankster brethren only saw the "green-eyed monster,"(dollar signs in everything) and cut off Tesla's funding and tarnished his legacy; when learning of his free-energy ideas. Tesla's contribution to science and technology is immeasurable and should have been developed and funded at his passing. However, the Feds confiscated his personal effects, and as a result; blotting out his contributions to science.

He should at least be mentioned in science textbooks, which at present; he is not. I only learned about the man's genius through my own independent research and discovery. His story is truly one of travesty, and if the establishment won't acknowledged his genius; then the progressive minds at ATS will. RIP Nikola Tesla, gone but not forgotten.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Jakes51]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join