It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla, the Serbian born inventor

I did alot of reading on Tesla quotes and never did the word Serbian come from his lips nor did he ever step foot in Serbia. Interestingly enough you dont need a Serbian visa to go to his birthplace or school where his education began.

But i agree he is still the greatest man that ever lived no matter who tries to claim him as theirs.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
“ The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly in might have been the end of me."

“ Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past - present and future, all at once.”

It may be interesting for some to relate the above quote by Nikola Tesla, with the quote below by the group known as Ra, which compares the percetion of “space / time” in our physical universe, with the perception of “time / space” in the metaphysical universe.

www.llresearch.org...

“In the space time universe or the universe of space / time, the mismatch favors space. There is created an illusion in which space was a field and time was a river. In the metaphysical universe which is the reciprocal of the physical universe, the mismatching of time and space favors time. And so consequently, in this metaphysical universe time is the field and space is the river.”

“When entities speak of time travel they speak, in everyday 3D terms, of a science fiction, an impossibility. However in the time / space or metaphysical universe it is the only way to travel, shall we say. For it is the field and space is that which flows. The inner planes of your illusion are within time / space. Your thoughts, before they reach the conscious, word-making process, are in time / space. Consciousness, that ground of being which creates a unity of the universe, manifests in time / space.”

“Consequently, if we speak of space / time we are speaking of the everyday waking reality / illusion of third-density Planet Earth. When the term “time / space” is used, it indicates or refers to the metaphysical universe. Within time / space the past, present, future are a kind of globe, shall we say, for we wish to indicate a [three-dimensional] shape rather than a flat shape such a circle. We wish to indicate a living, rounded shape…..”

It never ceases to amaze me at how Nikola Tesla’s brilliant story, has been swept under the rug of history, and many of his EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL creations hijacked and hidden, all of which are a very sad result of TPTB's selfish desire to keep humanity living in darkness and fundamentally enslaved.

F.T.G.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was in my 30's before I heard of Tesla. Found out later that Tesla was the model for the "mad scientist" in a lot of the cartoons that were shown in theaters, especially the Superman cartoons.
We probably wouldn't be in the mess we are in now if the government had listened to Tesla and given him funding.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just have to say that since I learned about Tesla about 5 years ago, he had been one of my very few heroes in my life.

This selfless man created some of the greatest inventions with the pure intention of making life easier for mankind.

I believe Tesla may have suppressed many of his concepts and inventions because he fully understood the potential dangers they presented had they fallen into the wrong hands.

Project HAARP is one of those concepts that I find deeply troubling.

Check this video out, I apologize for its length.

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Hung Lo]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

In 1930, Nikola Tesla asked his nephew, Petar Savo, who was born in Yugoslavia in 1899, to come to New York. Petar was 43 years younger than his uncle. Up to that date he had lived under stringent conditions in Yugoslavia, Tesla's country of birth. During the summer of 1931, Tesla took his nephew to Buffalo to unveil and test a new automobile. Tesla had developed it with his own personal funds.

Sorry to bother you but if the nephew was 43 years younger and was born in 1899, I believe it would be a huge achievement for Tesla to have him invited for the summer of 1931, where he was still 11 years before being born -

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

'In Budapest, I could hear the ticking of a watch with 3 rooms between me and the timepiece. A fly alighting on a table in the room would cause a dull thud in my ear. A carriage passing at a distance of a few miles fairly shook my whole body. The whistle of a locomotive 20 or 30 miles away made the bench or chair on which I sat vibrate so strongly that the pain was unbearable. The ground under my feet trembled continuously...'

Wasn't this when his mother had died?

I was reading about Tesla before joining ATS as my continuing internet education led me to different topics and Tesla really intrigued me. He's on my hero list as well

I would also be interested on any thorough books that cover him and his inventions.

I recognized most of the quotes from a good documentary called "Master of Lightining" or some such.

Amazing some of the experiments he pulled off! Wardenclyffe was his most ambitious project but I'm not sure he was ever able to complete his work there. I thought the experiments he pulled in Colorado to be waaay cool though.

Go figure the robber baron of the century J.P Morgan was involved, stealing the peoples access to free power.

I've always thought there was something fishy about Tesla's stories (not Tesla himself or his work which i find to be absolutely believable)

He truly was a great man and we owe him much more than the credit he has so far received.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Awesome post. Glad there are people on here who appreciate this man as much as I do.

S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

the beam didnt communicate anything to him, instead it charged his bodies magnetic field and shifted his whole being (body, mind, conciousness) into a different aspect of our space time, giving him the ability to literally view all aspects of time past, present and future at once.
The same was attempted in the philadelphia experiment but it involved making a battleship invisible to radar, by encasing it in an elctromagnetic bubble however it worked a bit too well and vanished because they had pushed it out of our space time into the void between

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun

the beam didnt communicate anything to him, instead it charged his bodies magnetic field and shifted his whole being (body, mind, conciousness) into a different aspect of our space time, giving him the ability to literally view all aspects of time past, present and future at once.
The same was attempted in the philadelphia experiment but it involved making a battleship invisible to radar, by encasing it in an elctromagnetic bubble however it worked a bit too well and vanished because they had pushed it out of our space time into the void between

This is simply because knowledge is the force.

And since force is the metaphysical, it only exists in present moment (zero point energy field or whatever they call it).

But the point is actually beyond time/space continuum (it is not a projection).
So, when you are positioned in force, you are positioned in knowledge (which is our experience) all things come to you in an instant and are present.

Normally, we perceive past and future as projections, and only present is the moment of true action, which of course is the attribute of force.

So Tesla was touched by great force for an instant only, and he experienced it as knowledge. Had this contact lasted longer his body would probably not be able to sustain the surplus force.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A true genius.
Here's a great series of videos that i used to learn the basics on Tesla.

Everyone should know this mans name and achievements. Its a sad situation really.

You will have to follow the link to the rest of them.

S+F

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's a fascinating story. The basic short version can be found in the link below.

www.philadelphia-experiment.com...

The story is said to have started when an author named Morris K. Jessup wrote a book called "The Case For The UFO" in 1955. The book is extraordinary in that it seems to contain many elements and ideas that were quite ahead of contemporary thinking of the era. Many ideas, including a version of the 'Ancient Astonaut Hypothesis' and 'Anti-gravity drives' are discussed.

Mr. Jessup claims that a few months before the release of the book, in January 1955, he recieved the first of a series of letters from someone calling himself Carlos Miguel Allende. It was the Allende letter that told Jessup of something Allende claims to have witnessed. Allende called the incident "The Philadelphia Experiment". Mr.Jessup sent a response asking for more information. A reply would not arrive until late spring or early summer. The reply was this time signed by one Carl M. Allen, claiming that hypnosis may be needed to recall more information. Mr. Jessup suspected he may be getting pranked and stopped corresponding at that time.

2 years later, Mr. Jessup gets a call from the Office of Naval Research in Washington. They tell Mr. Jessup that they have recieved a copy of his book and want him to have a look at it. The book arrived at the Naval office in an envelope marked "Happy Easter". It had hand writing they suspected could be from possibly three different throughout, in the margins. Mr. Jessup, upon seeing the writings, believed that one of the writing styles resembled the hand writing of Carlos Allende/Carl Allen. This is where the story begins. Below is a printed (PDF) version of Mr. Jessups book with typed inclusions of the hand written, mysterious additions.

**(Sorry. Can't seem to get this link to work. But just Google "Varo edition". It is the first one on the top of the page from "cassiopaea...". Pdf format document. Great read).**

I also recall stories of the results of the Experiment itself. Besides some sailors being partially fused to/through the metal on the ships deck and walls, some were dead, some were on fire, some were insane and of the few who seemed okay at first....

I read a story of some staff and patrons of a nearby pub the sailors frequented. I recall accounts of the sailors seeming drunk before starting to drink (ie; slurring, somewhat lost/confused) Some seemed totally oblivious to thier surroundings and ignored attempts to interact as if deaf. And one sailor was apperently seen to get up, walk across the room and right through a wall, as if a ghost or 'out of phase' somehow. I can't find this account yet but if I do I'll post it.

Whether true or not, "The Philadelphia Experiment" is one fascinating and creepy read. There is a ton out there but this should give you a good starting point. Happy hunting.

EDIT; to add a link regarding the pub after the experiment. This isn't the exact one I was thinking of but it's similar and gives a couple other quick examples of what some of the strange after effects were said to be. The relevant part is about half way down the page.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Static Sky]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Actually Tesla makes an appearance in the Hollywood movie, "The Prestige" with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. He's kind of a big part of the story actually...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InDaZone
reply to post by tyranny22

Actually Tesla makes an appearance in the Hollywood movie, "The Prestige" with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. He's kind of a big part of the story actually...

The best part of the film actually (David Bowie playing Tesla).
And what is revealed there tickles imagination that Tesla also cloned himself and is still around

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

About @00:43 the "Death Ray" mention is not true.
In fact the four equipments mentioned are the UFO propulsion
system finally revealed.

I will have you all consider the "Death Ray" announcement
of the four pieces of equipment. Tesla is talking finally
about his airplane propulsion system. This is in the pdf
"Tesla's (real) Flying Machine", see in my sig Tesla's UFO:
1)method to produce rays and beams: the focusing half
sphere metal terminal
2)a way to produce great electrical force: what he always
has done with disruptive coil circuits
3)amplify the voltage: the flat coil
4)the propelling force: the meal craft full of charges

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Tesla was a genius. If his technologies had not been suppressed I believe the human race would be better for it. Such a shame.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've always thought that Tesla was omitted from our history books by (1) prejudice - favoritism toward the American Edison, (2) prejudice - against mental illness, (3) prejudice - against homosexuality (something often rumoured about the never-married Tesla), (3) prejudice - against perceived nutjobs : coauthoring a book with Arthur Matthews, The Wall of Light, wherein he claims to be from Venus.

Of course they could have ignored all this and made up some stuff, like they did about George Washington.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

"did alot of reading on Tesla quotes and never did the word Serbian come from his lips nor did he ever step a foot in Serbia"
In a mater of fact, he DID step a foot in Serbia, as far as I know(it's a well documented history, Tesla has been taught to kids in schools in histyory books in the countries of former Yugoslavia, as opposed to other countries)???In 1892 Tesla visited Europe(England, France and his birthplace). On jun 1. he visited Serbia. He was received In Belgrade by Serbian government officials and king Alexander Obrenovich of Serbia, who awarded him with the "Order of Saint Sava" medal. He also made an appearance and held a famous speech at the "Belgrade Great School" (Belgrade University of today):

(speaking to the students):"I have, as you can clearly hear and see, remained as Serbian as ever, even abroad where I am doing my research. That should also be your personal goal in life, to achieve great things with your hard work and knowledge and promote the glory of the Serbian name all around the world."

BTW, Tesla's visit made a profound influence on the public in Serbia at the time, but still he couldn't get elected as a full time member of "serbian academy of science" at the time.
((((

You don't need a "serbian visa" period. Which country are you coming from? He was not born in Serbia, he was born in in Austria Hungary at the time (former Yugoslavia, today's Croatia). I've heard that his birthplace has been ravaged by the Croatian army during the war.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Tesla is truly a unsung genius of the 20th century.

Everyone knows who Edison is but not alot of people know who Tesla is.

Google 'the war of currents', Tesla was promoting the use of AC current for power distribution an Edison was trying to push DC.

Edison would regularly electrocute stray animals to death, he went as far as electrocuting a Coney Island elephant to death trying to smear Tesla. You also have Edison to thank for the electric chair, another part of his campaign to discredit Tesla. Edison was a a@@hole.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by lucentenigma] : Grammar

[edit on 10-7-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Edison would regularly electrocute stray animals to death, he went as far as electrocuting a Coney Island elephant on to death and filmed it trying to smear Tesla. You also have Edison to thank for the electric chair, another part of his campaign to discredit Tesla. Edison was a a@@hole.

I couldn't agree more...it's a shame he is held up to us as a model American. Then they wonder what happened to us.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
To great men, go great remembrance, JP Morgan and Thomas Edison can rot in hell.

Hell yeah! I've been a big Tesla nut since I was 10 years old. My mother bought me a large hardcover book for my birthday about his research and his life because she was fascinated with him when she was younger and it immediately sucked me in. A very very fascinating man with amazing ideas and more amazing inventions, too bad he had to be ruined by financial powers never finalizing his wireless electricity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join