It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great thread. It was only earlier i was thinking about Tesla and i thought about looking for a thread about him on ATS.

I have to admit my first experience of Tesla came from as i recall the computer game Command and Conquer: Red Alert, when i was younger. I think he was mentioned in that game anyway.

From then he has interested me, although i've never known much about him.

I've seen the film The Prestige, where David Bowie plays Nikola Tesla. That right there probably sounds atrocious, but its really good, so if anyone hasn't seen it check it out. Although he isn't the focus of the film.

Does anyone know a good book to do with Tesla?

Also i was wondering, did Tesla ever meet Einstein? Would have been interesting i am sure, with two great minds meeting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Also i was wondering, did Tesla ever meet Einstein? Would have been interesting i am sure, with two great minds meeting.

Did you know that because Tesla was kicked out of the photo that Tesla killed Albert Einstein with one of his death rays!

www.redorbit.com...

Tesla vs Einstein
www.aspden.org...

Tesla and Einstein Were Both Right
www.wbabin.net...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Yes Command and Conquer! That's where a lot (especially younger) people say they've heard about the name before. Although its not prominent it certainly does have itself embedded into pop culture among the scientific/nerdy fields.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here's one short verse from me to clarify certain things:

Tesla Contribution

Without electric guitar

There would be no

Rock 'n Roll

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's some more on the Tesla vs Einstein subject:

Photons and Non-Light

Photons do not rest
And being the fastest
They are invisible

What is visible is
Slowness –
Non-light

All photons are different
Were they not
There would be only One

The speed of photons is the same
But their number
Varies

Organized photon
Is a
Slave

Photons are blind
That’s why they crash
In darkness

Those who see
Suffer from
Seeing

Murder in dark
Can be illuminated
Later

Eye doesn’t see light
It imagines
It

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One thing should be clear:

Absolute speed means standing.

Because all "other" speed is relative.

Therefore because "absolute" speed is relative only to "itself" = standing.

That is the Zero Point (Energy Field) or "ether", or "force", call it whatever you please, but it is the metaphysical realm.

Space and time are principles of differentiation (source of relativity). In the realm of the absolute there is no differentiation. Absolute means Singularity.

But scientists prefer to "twist" principles, like twisting space/time continuum. However, it only explains one thing: that scientists are confused, and don't know what they are doing, and they are fraudsters who count that everybody else is idiots like themselves and that they can get away with it.

They have even invented "different thickness" in such a singularity as they call "black holes". So, according to scientists, there is differentiation in singularity - which is pure nonsense.

So, according to scientists, in a black hole there is differentiation, movement based on difference in thickness - just another kind of space.

So, how thick are photons, electrons, protons, etc? I'm sure, one day, scientists will come up with a new kind of measure "for thickness".

I have a new name for scientists - Thickheads

So here's another one:

Black Holes

Cannot be seen
Because they are
Transparent

(and a supporting bunch):

Stupidity is
Also
Transparent

[edit on 16-8-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Einstein and such relied on the fact that people are stupid, and so they earned glory for themselves.

But things are very simple. Take for example a - sailing ship. Normally, people believe that it is the wind that moves a sailing ship by "pushing" the sail.

The truth is, according to the aerodynamic theory, it is the "difference" in potential (pressure) that moves the ship by exhorting strain on the sail. Simply said: it is the vacuum that "pulls" the ship - it is not being "pushed".

This "vacuum" is exactly the "force", and it is metaphysical.

The same thing applies to Tesla AC generator - "difference" in potential, which is metaphysical in nature, gives power to electrical current, and that is also the reason it doesn't lose strength due to resistance in conductors - it bypasses the conductors, because it is metaphysical.

DC is not metaphysical because it is "derived" from the properties of conductors. It doesn't create energy, it only shuffles it from one place to another, from existing matter(ials).

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Check out this material on Tesla. How do you guys feel about the Einstein being a plagiarist info?

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

farshores.org...

books.google.com... QN59SBmyVWE&hl=en&ei=6IiISqTsH4vSsQPyiPHaAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3#v=onepage&q=&f=false

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow!, Very good info!!!
but one thing, I thought his B-day was July 10, why is the post in October???

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Great new thread about Tesla here: Nikola Tesla: Genius or Madman? with great information from lots of members.

[edit on 27/10/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Tesla was a great person indeed but not the only one by a long shot. Just like Tesla numerous people and inventors came after him whom we even don't know by name today. Tesla's case of technology suppression is just the most known one. Your mind will explode to see how many times mankind gets screwed over just because a few corrupt apples.

The more I read and research the angrier I get. This planet is ran on pure idiocracy and people don't even realize it. Food, energy, water, space... shortages have been a joke for at least 100 years. Yet when we turn on the tv we see clowns talking about how worried we should be and scientists doing "important" research that will supposedly benefit our great grand children.

I shared some important news about an inventor recently and got nothing but negative support on this very forum. So how can you praise a dead person and complain about the past while the present is as messed up. If you want change act and do your share. The technology is here, the awareness is not.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think Tesla had anything to do with time as he was
before the Relativists and even before electron theory.
Working with coils instead of bar magnets actually dealt with
the electric field of statics that was pulsed as pressure waves.
Thus Tesla spoke of pressures ( voltage ) of millions of volts
even with respect to his Tower although not that much.
Seemingly his pulsed electric waves could only be picked up
by his big spiral coil. So to power his aircraft with his tower his
aircraft would enclose the big spiral coil.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm fairly new to Tesla.
Reading his wikipedia page, the following interested me.

When he was 81, Tesla stated he had completed a "dynamic theory of gravity". He stated that it was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world.[75] The theory was never published.

And

Soon after his death Tesla's safe was opened by his nephew Sava Kosanović. Shortly thereafter Tesla's papers and other property were impounded by the United States' Alien Property Custodian office in Tesla's compound at the Manhattan Warehouse, even though he was a naturalized citizen.

Dr. John G. Trump was the main government official who went over Tesla's secret papers after his death in 1943. At the time, Trump was a well-known electrical engineer serving as a technical aide to the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research & Development, Technical Aids, Div. 14, NTRC (predecessor agency to the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence). Trump was also a professor at M.I.T., and had his feelings hurt by Tesla's 1938 review and critique of M.I.T.'s huge Van de Graaff generator with its two thirty-foot towers and two 15-foot-diameter (4.6 m) balls, mounted on railroad tracks—which Tesla showed could be out-performed in both voltage and current by one of his tiny coils about two feet tall.[106] Trump was asked to participate in the examination of Tesla's papers at the Manhattan Warehouse & Storage Co. Trump reported afterwards that no examination had been made of the vast amount of Tesla's property, that had been in the basement of the New Yorker Hotel, ten years prior to Tesla's death, or of any of his papers, except those in his immediate possession at the time of his death. Trump concluded in his report, that there was nothing that would constitute a hazard in unfriendly hands.

At the time of his death, Tesla had been working on the Teleforce weapon, or 'death ray,' that he had unsuccessfully marketed to the US War Department. It appears that Teleforce was related to his research into ball lightning and plasma, and was conceived as a particle beam weapon. The US government did not find a prototype of the device in the safe.

After the FBI was contacted by the War Department, his papers were declared to be top secret. The personal effects were sequestered on the advice of presidential advisers; J. Edgar Hoover declared the case most secret, because of the nature of Tesla's inventions and patents.[107] One document stated that "[he] is reported to have some 80 trunks in different places containing transcripts and plans having to do with his experiments [...]". Altogether, in Tesla's effects, there were the contents of his safe, two truckloads of papers and apparati from his hotel, another 75 packing crates and trunks in a storage facility, and another 80 large storage trunks in another storage facility. The Navy and several "federal officials" spent two days microfilming some of the stuff at the Office of Alien Properties storage facility in 1943, and that was it, until Oct., 1945.[108]

Tesla's family and the Yugoslav embassy struggled with the American authorities to gain these items after his death because of the potential significance of some of his research. Eventually Mr. Kosanović won possession of the materials, which are now housed in the Nikola Tesla Museum.[109]

Can someone update or explain his "dynamic theory of gravity", if it has been released in the end, displayed in the Nikola Tesla Museum? Or is it still unpublished/classified? And all up, if a lot of Tesla's notes and devices are still classified?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I wanted to upload this pic to another thread that is gone now....so I will just put it here since yours is the best thread about Telsa I have seen....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Thank you for reviving this thread, I've never seen it. I remember long ago when Tesla's name evoked a "who?" response from even intelligent people, much like Wilhelm Reich's does even now, but with Tesla that seems to be changing. It's good to see his legacy getting its due, and because of that the information he brought forward will have more eyes and minds looking and working on it in the future. Thanks again for bringing this thread back.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone's aware of this or it has been posted here already, tonight i stumbled upon official FBI documents regarding Nikola Tesla. Their public and available for anyone to read
vault.fbi.gov...

Thought it'd be a worthy contribution to ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
from the light bulb to time travel.

slowly going mad didn't he fall in love with a pigeon and marry it?

he'd fit right in today.

he should have been taken more seriously in his time and helped with his work.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join