It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now stop frightening the children

You're one of the best, zorgon. I'm not mad at you either.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Following the SERPO email affair, AFP and other mainstream news sources reported that the DIA "can operate in cyberspace" and can "conduct the operations inside the United States as well as overseas." The DIA cyberspace initiative had begun in 2006 "on a trial basis," around the same time Green engaged Pandolfi over the SERPO affair. The AFP report, which quoted Toby Sullivan, a senior Pentagon CI (counter-intelligence) official, noted that the on-line operations were "not intended to catch spies but to turn their operations to US ends." The operational use of the Internet by the DIA, inside of the United States, suggests the concept of "virtual flypaper" and "flypaper theory." It is not entirely impossible for official US Intelligence or their proxies in the private sector to establish enticing "sticky" topics to attract spy-flies. The big question is how much collateral damage spills over onto US citizens.

www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandyg
reply to post by jaym19th

OMG! Do you live in a cave? Do you actually think the CIA or any other agency actually follows rules? We are only told what they want us to know and they do as they d*mn well please!

I don't mean to offend, but d*mn, wake up!

Sandyg,

No, I Sooo don't live in a cave! OMG! But I do live on a US Military base in Japan as I am part of the US Air Force, and a member of the ISR (Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Agency, if you don't know, that’s the Air Forces Intelligence directorate, used to be AIA (Air Intelligence Agency).

So as I said in my original post, "the CIA is not using ATS to data mine or for anything else" they are not allowed. And by not allowed, I mean if anyone in the CIA does without consent of the US Attorney General they; GO TO JAIL-GET FINED-LOSE CLEARANCE not necessarily in that order but you get the point. And yes the Intel Community as a whole does follow the EO-12333, because we have to. And like I said before, it’s the FBI and NSA's job to do the data gathering against US persons. So pick on them, they're the ones that deserve it. The CIA men and women that I have worked with in the past; wear cheep unstylish suits and have a noticeable lack of a sense of humor, but they know their business and they are very good at what they do. And that is making sure that anyone can make any accusation that they want. Whether or not they have any merit what so ever.

So you can believe me or not believe me, hey that is yours and every ones else’s right. But ask yourself one question, why would the CIA under threat of jail time knowingly break the law, when the FBI and NSA can legally do the same thing? And they are much better suited to do so.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m all for giving credit when credit is due, but it seems like some of the people on ATS don’t bother to get the facts and just blame the biggest most convenient target.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow and I was beginning to think that no one actually reads anything anymore! And thank you Zorgon, you are correct I failed to mention the DHLS as I don’t work with them and they are not a part of the intelligence community. I just wanted to clear up some of the misconceptions when it comes to things like this. If someone wants to be mad at something I’m all for it but at least they should know who to be mad at.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
There was a point in time where I was talking about things that would be such as, "we have extraterrestrials working in the senate/congress", within a few days of that statement they were all on some type of sabatical leave or break/vacation- interesting. There's a sign

"Awareness dictates what is known on levels seen and unseen"

[edit on 13-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
There have been some recent threads posted on ATS asking members to share information about their Avatars and Usernames. The problem with this is that these threads are irrelevant and therefore should not be featured on "Abovetopsecret".

I do not know why any member on here would want to waste time trying to figure out why another member chose their profile name or avatar when there is more serious issues to discuss. What troubles me the most is that the forum moderators have allowed these threads to leak through and even show up on the top page. Why? Is ATS in on it? Are they aware that the government wants to know about the personal lives of ATS members?

The warning I heed to all ATS members is this: Be careful what you say.

S&F if you agree

Edit: Added link

[edit on 9-7-2009 by leira7]

aaa yes...and there are more important things to discuss here like this thread of yours :

The Dogs are Acting Strange Today
I just got a call from my sister who lives in Las Vegas (NV), she told me that her dogs refused to leave their beds. This is unusual because they are very...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

ROTFLMAO

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaym19thUS Military base in Japan as I am part of the US Air Force, and a member of the ISR (Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Agency

Japan huh? .... hey can you get me some pictures of 'Ladylove'? Nothing classified, just some shots of the domes would be nice

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Japan huh? .... hey can you get me some pictures of 'Ladylove'? Nothing classified, just some shots of the domes would be nice

Ladylove is a strange name. Sounds like a mistranslation.

I never heard of it before.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Always wanted to see what the Company had to offer anyway.

Free cyanide pills in case you get caught

Cyanide pills only? Bummer! Are they blue or red?

Originally posted by bettermakings
CIA, if you're reading this, i'll work for you for $150,000/year, as long as i can learn 12 languages in 2 months, kill a few terrorists, over-throw a few governments, and hook-up with some hot women. oh, and my name must be 00-77.

Think I’ll change me forum name in Jane Bond now

Originally posted by tristar
We can now read your motherboard,memory,hdd,cpu serial numbers. That gives us all the information needed. In brief, your computer's manufacturing plant to point of purchase and byer is updated on a daily basis. Thats about 85% of the population is and has been crossed checked and verified. From there a process of cross referencing isp data to central data and we have who ever needs to be had.

Wow! That’s comforting! Now I know whom to call when all me data is lost next time

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Threads like this is what makes me laugh and roll my eyes-

Same here! But it´s good for a laugh though and since laughing is very healthy I´m glad someone put this thread up. Great way to start my week !!

@zorgon: It´s true without any doubt (IMHO) that organisations like CIA visit and monitoring this site or – and any other sites. Its what they DO, battalions of nameless admins surfing the web for ´anomalies´

It's what pays their bills and feeds their families. It's what they believe in I guess bc otherwise I wouldn't understand why they took a job like that in the 1st place.

Am glad I'm just a simple Lightworker of no importance to anyone and just one of the countless ..eh ... how did you put that? .... ah! lemmings !!!

Thx for laughs in here guys and girls!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Cyanide pills only? Bummer! Are they blue or red?

ah! lemmings !!!

Well see... lemmings are worse than sheep... sheep may be docile and follow the shepherd, but they won't jump blindly off the cliff

Now see back in my day we had 'hippies' and the PTB were always hassling them... aren't 'light workers' the New Age hippies?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaym19th

Its more likely the nsa monitors this site.In fact this site is being monitored by three different parties.If they think nobody knows about them,think again.We know about you.You just cannot hide.Guess who watching you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
very well be a 68 year old male pig behind the keyboard... How do you think so many pedophiles find their victims through forums and chat room?

About the same number as overweight smoking women who take little care of their body who have a poor attitude about men and constantly bring up the exceptions to a normal males, yet leave women unscathed.

So yeah I agree, about the same chances as a say 23yo female pig. Feeling a little judgemental are we? What the hell does being 68, or a male have to do with this discussion.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
What they are doing is called data farming, the purpose irs to build a dosia on your over all activity, rebelousness, and outward demonstration of anti

Having done a small bit of this for the government, from internal records for fairly normal reasons, I can tell you the power of these analytics programs are very powerful at finding outlyers.

For those who are not familiar with such concepts, check out Cognos Power Tools for example. You simply import different layers of data, and interlink them on criteria and then build a 3D or 4D data cube.

Then you can drill down very quickly to the outlier, and this is happening I am sure daily on the Internet, and I know I have been flagged, and I suspect they have even been in my PC at one point, and I left them there for a month so they could have a good look around, cause if you keep them out they come knocking. And I maintain a VirtualBox container here with TOR installed that I can use for the extraneous things.

And of course there are some database servers with these tools built in that can create these datacubes on certain schedules, and then provide nice neet queries.

And how do they do this, simple, most people operate in multitude. So right now for example, most people are at work, and since I am self employed I most likley will decide to work later, and on here now. And that means I am a bit of a outlier.

So Internet packet activity by access time on one dimension, cross linked with say a list of the top 100 sites people discuss things like their problems with the government on the other dimensional slice, and then lets match up known addresses of EI recipients on the other slice single joined with the addresses from the Cable company.

And then if they match, and a person is on EI, and they are surfing these 100 sites during the day, they are not complying to the process of making money and paying taxes, and they might be a future problem, so query who their case worker is, fire off an email of suspected fraud, and bring them in for a normal review.

The case worker of course might not know about the data team behind the scenes who is working for the Regional Manager, and the person at home will worry for the next few weeks about losing their money and starving with no job, and be too concerned to chat so much.

They have lots of data. Avatars and stuff is not of their concern, and they can narrow in on you in seconds.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
The Dogs are Acting Strange Today
I just got a call from my sister who lives in Las Vegas (NV), she told me that her dogs refused to leave their beds. This is unusual because they

Over the past week, I have received messages from numerous people who see my videos on YouTube, and say that they are very unnerved, I would say 10 people.

I think there is something on the horizon, and it is major.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I would like to think that the govt has more to do that to pay attention to a bunch of star seeds, however, have you noticed how quiet everything has become since that thread.

And I see some of the major contributors on that thread had their accounts disabled, and are gone now. That seems really strange to me, that was one of the hottest threads last month, and many Star Seeds came out of the closet.

I find find it very strange, maybe they are all on vacation.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I work for other people that you don't know...

Leira7, why did you pick "Leira7" as your profile name? And Darth Lego as your Avatar?... ooops, giveaway...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm sure that the CIA can do better than a "lolz tell us why you picked that username and that avatar" thread to get personal info.

And besides, that's almost a mandatory thread in every internet forum. It had to be done at some point in ATS too.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would imagine that the American intelligence agencies are busy checking sites like WikiLeaks.

In January, over 500 documents from the United Nations were leaked. In February, over 6,000 Congressional Reports. Sometime later, someone leaked some Senator's contributors list.

What did ATS uncover or expose since the beginning of this year? Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
There have been some recent threads posted on ATS asking members to share information about their Avatars and Usernames. The problem with this is that these threads are irrelevant and therefore should not be featured on "Abovetopsecret".

I do not know why any member on here would want to waste time trying to figure out why another member chose their profile name or avatar when there is more serious issues to discuss. What troubles me the most is that the forum moderators have allowed these threads to leak through and even show up on the top page. Why? Is ATS in on it? Are they aware that the government wants to know about the personal lives of ATS members?

The warning I heed to all ATS members is this: Be careful what you say.

S&F if you agree

Edit: Added link

[edit on 9-7-2009 by leira7]

Do you think that they were also on the grassy knoll when JFK was assassinated?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join