It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So what happened? Were you warned to shut up about some things or anything like that?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oral or Nasal on the Coke?
I'd offer a man in black a cigarette or cigar also, I always figured the smoking man was locomoting on the beanstim Colombian ala Juan Valdez.
I reckon he unwinds with a couple of Crown Royals on the rocks, and maybe an ambien or two since General Colon Powel said everybody in D.C. G.S. was taking them, he proclaimed Ambien "wonderful", and I'd have to agree, except that I'd probably proclaim them "Fabulous" in solidarity with the "Mauve Hand", you know, the outlaw gay guys that do drive-by redecoratings.
However, upon being approached by any sort of agent, ect, I'd not say "Hey Sailor!", I mean I aint THAT solid with em, a little moderation of the PDA would do wonders for tolerance.
"Can you say that?"
"I knew You Could!".
Jebusscripes!!!!!
We let Mr. Rogers around our kids? He always seemed a little light in the loafers.....not that there's anything wrong with that.......
Cheers
Luminaught

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Luminaught]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Luminaught]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
So what happened? Were you warned to shut up about some things or anything like that?

Spent three days 'chatting' with John and me... when he left he said "You only have the tip of the cat's tail" I replied "Maybe but we are tugging hard enough that the cat has noticed"

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ZORGON; I replied "Maybe but we are tugging hard enough that the cat has noticed".

Dadgum, that's right up there with something Lao Tsu might have said, or Tom and Jerry.
Darn nice come-back anyway.

BTW;
Hail and well met Ye of Dragon Kin!
I'm of the same Clan, being myself now,
of Faykine.
Just think, Shakespear in "The Tempest", mentions crop circles as "The sour ringlettes from which ewe biteth not."
Dragon Kin Was the Bard, of The Red Dragon,
though not Quest.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
so what..? maybe they are here to learn something good...may wizdom, courage and compassion continue to light our way..peace and namaste;

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So where can I read the transcript?? Listen to the MP3?? You did have yourselves bugged, right???

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree with example you wrote in this post. However I do sometimes think "Freedom of Speech" should be called differently.

It's kind of silly to use the word "Freedom" when it restricts people in so many ways to express what they think or feel.

Let's not forget that there are a whole lot of people on Earth that are not educated (enough) or people that simply not have it 'in' them (by nature or nurture) to express themselves in a 'proper respectful' manner.

Also emotions can trow us of track in how we behave or express ourselves.

Even Anarchy has its restrictions

Think I better stay with Kabbalah then, it restricts me more then enough.

Originally posted by A.M.L.

Ever been to a Free Speech Circle at U.C. Berkeley?

No never been to the US, not in this life anyway.

I believe that when one seeks the company of like-minded people or people who attend the same circles and one of the things they agree on is to try and create a possibility for Free Speech, it can be done.

Although I am more likely to believe that EVERYTHING you say can be TOO MUCH for one or more of the other 6 Billion minus 1 people.

Originally posted by zorgon

I am pretty sure you can say just about anything in one. Though, I don't know the specifics.

Looks follow beneath... maybe you say the wrong thing is opens up beneath you

That would be a helluva trap...

Yes that would be! So better know the right words of the secret Spell to use before the Hollow Earth swallows you, and sucks you into a grim and ghostly Dimension

Hope the CIA doesn't know the right words though.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you cant help but wonder if the goverment does monter sites like this. where else to go to find where people dont hold back feelings of conspiracy and gov wrong doin? haha what about sites like facebook, twitter or myspace? think of all the info there? they cud find out name, locaton, pictures, family, friends, associates, jobs etc.... be carefull of the info you put out there. many non innocent minds are looking

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
we are being watched and it is all a red heron. yes, you feel good knowing the "truth" about what is happening in this world, but do you really know.. the red heron is ats and you best believe that. do not upload any photo or video that is from your space. all of the stuff that is readily available to us has been filtered and allowed to go through (some half-truths, the others are meer disinformation). this is an excellent forum or source of info for the triad that controls the puppets that run the nations of this world. it is so obvious as to what is happening. again, do not go any further in your quest for the truth in this forum or the net.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[edit on 06/21/2200 by cydonia19.5]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

was that question for moi?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykajun425

da, and a goo goo. how old does a person need to be to realise how humans are --to follow the best evil person or good person, or to follow the ones who pull your strings indirectly. no one cares about you and no one knows exactlly what is happening. i can only tell you that stop being so in the know through the media, because what is real my friend is between you and your maker or you and your reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

Why, who are you?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
I agree with example you wrote in this post. However I do sometimes think "Freedom of Speech" should be called differently.

Someone pointed out in another thread a point we all miss. (I think it was Soylent Green)

Freedom of Speech is granted by the government and they cannot stop it legally

However any other PRIVATE medium can. like a forum or other privately owned medium. They have the right to limit freedom of speech as they choose

I never really thought about that before but its true. While you have the right to say or publish what you want, does not mean the host has to give you the space to say it if they choose not to

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Have no fear people, the CIA, DIA, NSA, or whatever, has no interest in your posts to this site.

What you have to watch for is the 'other' guys on here.
The lurkers, the dis info agents, the nay sayers, the 'in your face' agros.

I would be more worried about 'other' agencies that you would never dream about existed. The agencies that you all know are only part of your present reality, there to lull you into calm, it's the underlying realities that really exist.

If they wanted to harm you, they could travel back in time and make sure you were never born and therefore your post never existed. Hows that for a 'paradox'

Oh, and watch out for the 'brain eating' bugs on here.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
What you need to do is record their ip addresses, write down there screen name and advatars and start doing some research.

OR....

You can contact them via U2U and get some really GOOD intel for your research (within limits of course
)

It boggles my mind that most of you don't seem to allow the possibility that some spooks are friendly and on our side

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
I noticed you keep liking to ping on my avatar. Bravo for you.

That's because I am looking for them space fleet ships... but, as you say, you don't know what the NAVY is up to

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught Bard, of The Red Dragon,

Seems I missed this post before... sorry

I knew him as Seth Able Robinson... last I heard he took a pretty Japanese wife and moved to Okinawa

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm not surprised if the CIA is on ATS. Just about every agency in the known world probably has a look. The Echelon system must be flat out flagging the sensitive keywords that are scattered through every thread. There's likely a few hundred guys glazed at their screens and cursing..."Oh man, that ****ing ATS! The b******s are at it again!"

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky The Echelon system must be flat out flagging the sensitive keywords that are scattered through every thread.

Yeah especially with all the teasers we toss out

Here is one for you

bindhast.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join