It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Go try getting gangstalked for a while, then see if you can still come in here and laugh at us.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hello bomb.
Loved that film Dark Star.

So we have seen from posts some of the agencies are here,but the paranoia from members on here is just crazy.Mostly youngsters who still need to grow up a bit and get to know a few life lessons.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Go try getting gangstalked for a while, then see if you can still come in here and laugh at us.

So the CIA stalked you?

Just curious ...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
remember guys, not all people in the Govt are against the people. alot believe in the constitution and work to keep our homeland safe from people meaning to intend harm on you and your families.

And not all of us hate 'spooks'
I just hope that those who care continue to outnumber those that don't. The minute that the balance changes the bad dudes won't have to work in secret any more..

This is one thing most conspiracy people over look

IF the bad PTB/Illuminati/Masonic Devils/ that are running every thing truly had the power and control people say they do... we would not be here discussing this

But we are seriously in a new age where most people around the world hate us, so some things are necessary to keep freedom.

Yes that is because of the press... In the 60's spies and other assorted spooks had a good reputation... people trusted the government, they trusted the local policeman that walked the street in the neighborhood. Movies like James Bond glorified the job...

Then along came things like the Contra affair, the CIA allegations of drug dealing etc... Then came 9-11 and the world changed. You would have to be stupid or living in a cave not to see what has happened to our rights..

The local police now that the cameras are in the cars... more and more atrocities against citizens are showing up...

But as it is the news reports only the bad stuff... and human nature takes over... If you here one horror story you can write it off but when more and more come in... the next time you are stopped by a cop... you will wonder... can I trust him?

One example. I was driving home turned on to my street and pulled a u turn as I always do to park on my side... A cop was following, he still had not made the turn... Suddenly as I was half in the U turn he pulled up tight in the middle of the road and yelled at me to shut off the car... WTF?

Well turns out he was following me because I had a tail light out... when I pulled the U turn he assumed I was turning on him and he reacted... After papers etc and him realizing I lived there he changed tune and was sweet as pie... 'Sorry sir..." etc

THIS is scary... I live in a middle class neighborhood... for a TAIL LIGHT?

This is what is happening the gap between the citizens and those that are supposed to protect them is getting wider

Last year there was a guy had jumped my wall. Well they had 8 cars and the helicopter out looking for him. Our dogs barked and my wife heard shuffling in the garage... (the side door was not locked) She was unwise and went to look... Well she had a flashlight pointed in her face and a person claiming to be an officer (with a dog) told her to get back in the house... she did but WTF was he doing in the garage without knocking on the door?

We had guests over and we were in the yard just moments before... The cop and dog from the garage was now in the yard... They did not find he guy as he was lying under our outdoor couch (so much for the dog...)

A little later I looked out the window and saw someone now sitting in the sofa smoking. Called the cops outside... they came and asked if he lived here as he claimed and took hinn away when we said no.

Next morning we found a Baretta under the bushes and called it in.

Okay so far... cool they got the guy.... not cool the way they did it...

So now it gets intersting. When they came for the gun, the cop put the gun on the hood of the car and took my report. Had to explain to the neighbors what happened SHEESHH

But three days later a detective came knocking and wanted to check a report of a Meth Lab in my garage....

I do mineral analysis and have had a chemistry lab since high school a big one... seems the cop who was in my garage spotted the equipment and called it in... I was able to prove my case no problem to the detective... and even got a written letter of apology from the captain later

Point is... THIS is how enforcement get a bad rap... I could have pushed it... But considering my web work. I thought it best to document it and let it ride..

As to the 'children with their paranoia... Just check out my website and my post history here at ATS. If anyone were being watched it would be me. I am still here, (though we did have one 'official visit') Paranoia is not healthy... Know thine enemy and face him is a better tactic.

And as has been shown in this thread... yes THEY are here, but the ones posting are more likely to be on our side

Even if the commander in chief is pushing fascism down our throats, it doesn't have to be accepted willingly.

Well dang it I sure hope it doesn't get to that point
But people still remember Kent State...

The problem is... there is no sure bet... and that is a sad thing for this country.

Now the NSA has a page with UFO reports
Its been up since 2003... so that makes it an official acknowledgment. Problem is the fear factor of visiting those sites keeps people away.

I get a laugh every time I link a document at a .mil site. Its on their public info pages yet people will not click it out of fear...

Now how will you ever find truth if your afraid to look.

Maybe the CIA, FBI and NSA should have open house more often... mingle with the folkes and take off the silly black shades for one day. Let people see there are humans behind the suit and glasses

And get a sense of humor for crying out loud. I don't think I have ever seen a spook smile...

A couple comments from my contacts...

"I'll help you hold the dogs at bay, like the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel. That should be easy enough with honesty and truth. No one else uses that tactic. It'll really throw them off. "

Hi, Ron. Thanks for the note. I hope whatever issues that may be confounding you at the moment 'evaporate'...! I'm sure they will. Nothing bad lasts forever. Hang in there!

Your note is full of so many things that we could chat about...literally for hours. What really caught my interest was the story about the 'visitor' y'all had. I used to do similar things... get in the car... drive over half of God's Creation to 'visit' with people, scientists and some folks with special skills.

Remember...for someone to be able to do that (travel, etc.)...that takes a 'budget', schedules, etc. And in order for someone to do something like that (like I used to do right after 9/11 thru early -03)...someone who has a discretionary budget generally finances those kind of 'intel' projects. Does the term 'reconoiter' mean anything to you? (LOL)! Just be careful.. They probably don't consider you guys to be a threat, or they'd have already 'bored you to death with conversation' (ROTFFL!). A futher consideration is the 'spoon-feed-effect'. No need to extrapolate on that issue/prospect.

As I said work on that sense of humor

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So the CIA stalked you?

Just curious ...

Well, put it this way, I definitely am being, or have been, gangstalked. But whether it's by some alphabet-soup agency people, or some ATS members, or just old enemies from school and work, or someone else entirely, or maybe both, or all three, or four - it's absolutely impossible to tell at this point!

Ah well, life is insane, better get used to it

Maybe I should change my name to "Sitting Duck"?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All I can say to this post is that it is a very slow day in Intelligence Town if the CIA wants to know anything about me!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The poster asked for how you made a username...what good is that to the CIA?

Also..MD...how do you know you are being stalked? That actually has me a touch curious

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Do some research into gangstalking.

In a nutshell, people make it abundantly clear to me everywhere I go that they know things about me. They spout "coincidences" about me and my life that couldn't possibly be mere coincidences, things like that.

Just something I've learned to live with, cause I don't have any other choice

You guys are reading this post of mine? Well then this is the perfect opportunity to tell you to
my
my
, and
my
!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by KyoZero

Do some research into gangstalking.

In a nutshell, people make it abundantly clear to me everywhere I go that they know things about me. They spout "coincidences" about me and my life that couldn't possibly be mere coincidences, things like that.

Just something I've learned to live with, cause I don't have any other choice

You guys are reading this post of mine? Well then this is the perfect opportunity to tell you to
my
my
, and
my
!

Just curious but what makes you important enough so that EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE you go is stalking you? Are you a scientist? Work for the government? etc..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No, not EVERYONE EVERYWHERE - just the people who are in on it

And yeah they read my posts too.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Everybody is on ATS!
That's why we should think a lot before posting anything!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I don't care any more.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Geladinhu

I don't care any more.

That's good enough.
Apparently you did too much of thinking already.
You find balance in the ever-shifting-eternal-process.
Keep not caring, you are doing great!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

No, not EVERYONE EVERYWHERE - just the people who are in on it

And yeah they read my posts too.

Who's in on it ????

Please be detailed.

Thanks !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Maybe YOU!!

"jfj123", that sure sounds like a handle an NSA operative would use!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisasteror just old enemies from school and work, or someone else entirely, or maybe both, or all three, or four - it's absolutely impossible to tell at this point!

Maybe your last girl friend had a brother in a gang

maybe you? "jfj123", that sure sounds like a handle an NSA operative would use!

Nah no way... my guess would be Marine... or at least NAVY

Agents don't have one to many beers and slip out a name

And since this thread started over avatars, the crying eagle is note worthy

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah, something like that.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MajorDisasteror just old enemies from school and work, or someone else entirely, or maybe both, or all three, or four - it's absolutely impossible to tell at this point!

maybe you? "jfj123", that sure sounds like a handle an NSA operative would use!

Nah no way... my guess would be Marine... or at least NAVY

Agents don't have one to many beers and slip out a name

And since this thread started over avatars, the crying eagle is note worthy

The name that "slipped out" was actually published in a non-classified, civilian journal....not going to mention which one for obvious reasons.

Oh and majordisaster....BOO !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Awww..... my fragile ego has been shattered! I'm going to stop posting forever

(BTW, most of you guys are really cool and I love you guys. But, gangstalkers really make me mad
)

[edit on 12-7-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The name that "slipped out" was actually published in a non-classified, civilian journal....not going to mention which one for obvious reasons.

Well of course it is... no one here is ACTUALLY telling secrets, just stuff that is hidden in plain sight... but that stuff can be interesting enough, and informative by extrapolation

Now stop frightening the children

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join