It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: One message, Two messangers. Two mythologies, One symbology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
can somebody break this down for me. I find it interesting but after reading the article still couldn't articulate what it means (besides the same sort of information coming from two separate civilizations regarding 2012)

One Message, Two Messengers?

Egypt
Begins 3100 BC, About
Founded by Gods
Leopard Priest
Serpent Mythology
Dismembered God, Father of the Falcon

Maya
Begins 3113 BC, Exactly
Founded by Gods
Jaguar Priest
Serpent Mythology,Feathered
Dismembered Goddess, The HummingBird

Two Mythologies, One Symbology?

Inanna's Tree
A Bird at the Top
Lilith in the Trunk
A Serpent in the Roots

Palenque Sarcophagus Lid
A Bird at the Top
A Goddess in the Trunk
A Serpent in the Roots

and...
Tarot Card Number XVII
The Star
A Bird at the Top
The Serpent Gone
The Goddess Out Watering the Garden

www.artideas.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Congrats you've just won 1,000,000 dollars for seeing that Satan isn't very inventive when it comes to all the false religions and beliefs there are. Mayan prophecy included. I'm sure they worshiped the Nephilim and fallen angels not aliens or "gods."

That will be the grandest deception. Making the entire world think they can become a god and that the "aliens" are here to help.

God told the end from the beginning when he had Moses write Genesis 3. Satan will once again convince humanity they will be God in themselves.

Maitreya will teach this. It's a lie. No matter how much light and truth and love they portray it will be a lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Yeh, all the mythologies and religions seem to have the same main characters and storyline. For me, the message seems to be Sub-concious, Conciousness and Super-concious/Higher-conciousness. Je ZEUS. Sun of God. Medusa/Maya,. Hermes/Mercury.

I've never really looked into the bible and its characters deeply. I found the other mythologies to be more interesting. Good thread, I hope it takes off and you get some interesting postings.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What is also interesting to consider is the architecture of both of these civilizations are quite similar. Yet, they were seperated by thousands of miles of earth and water. Both were also known to be very precise astronomers, correlating their land structures with our galactic constellations.

Not to mention, the countless other large monuments scattered throughout the world with no definitive explaination (only theories) on how they were created, who they were created by, or why.

Perhaps these civilizations, all experienced similar phenomenon and interpreted them as they saw it.

I personally am looking forward to 2012.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

erm.... thanks for the input?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Congrats you've just won 1,000,000 dollars for seeing that Satan isn't very inventive when it comes to all the false religions and beliefs there are. Mayan prophecy included. I'm sure they worshiped the Nephilim and fallen angels not aliens or "gods."

That will be the grandest deception. Making the entire world think they can become a god and that the "aliens" are here to help.

God told the end from the beginning when he had Moses write Genesis 3. Satan will once again convince humanity they will be God in themselves.

Maitreya will teach this. It's a lie. No matter how much light and truth and love they portray it will be a lie.

Or maybe it's the other way around.
Perhaps you are guilty of contributing to the grandest deception of all.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time someone has pointed out the similarities between egypt and central america. There is some sumerian background there according to some.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I wonder if there are any cryptic messages in Egyptian past that point to the year 2012?

That's the one missing link, isn't it? Or, at least, it seems important for this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
3113? Interesting numerology there if that is indeed exact. 11= A deceptive idea being planted, like a tree. 33= A deceptive action that has been planned from the start and completed with the desired result achieved.

Dunno where I heard that, but it was about how the NWO loves using those numbers for those purposes. 13 is supposed to mean planned death(s).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Your literalist interpretation of your holy book makes you no different than anyone blindly following a mythology. Christianity IS a mythology. If you lived with the Mayan in their time, you would most certainly subscribe to their beliefs for the same reason to subscribe to a Christian nation's Christian beliefs. You had no choice in it. You just blindly think what you are told.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You make a lot of assumptions in saying that. Whose to say there is no literal interpretation of the holy book. I know, modern christianity has little-to-no bearning in reality, but that doesnt go for all religions.

If you were alive during the time of the Mayas, there may have been an event that grounded their "mythologies", or our mythologies may be related to their realities. There's no saying that the world thousands of years ago was at it is today.

I like to think that their religion, based on the stars and some sort of supernatural/extraterrestrial contact, is more viable then ours which is based on events that may or may-not have happened two thousand years ago.

I know, my argument is flawed in many ways, but there's no breakdown of religion that isn't fundamentally flawed to begin with.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have no problem with anyone who can find truths in any religions they look into. I just take issue with people who ONLY find truths in their own religion, and none others, and yet think their position is logical. I love studying all sorts of philosophies, mythologies and religions.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm in and out of a book I recently bought called, "Beyond 2012" by Geoff Stray, a kind of "bible" on 2012 drawing together ancient legends and prophecies from around the world in connection to this date. It's only a few quid on Amazon, I recommend buying it. There seems to be a consensus amongst many lores and legends, biblical included, that 2012 will usher in major changes for Earth and Humans. The date is frequently connected to the reappearance of the Saviour and the gods, be that Jesus, Quetzacoatl, Maitreya or whoever....different names for the same being I believe.

The Sumerian texts pre-date the OT version of creation and acted as a template for the OT story....as hard as it may be for literalists it is worth trying to put aside ones bias and read the older Sumerian version, for it is from the older version that the concept of good gods V bad gods first arrived via the tale of Enki and Enlil

Ancient texts the world over talk about gods from the skies with superpowers, flying machines, wisdom and promises of a return and the ushering in of a new Atlantis-like order on earth, all peace love and harmony etc....many of these legends attest to these beings having been responsible for creating humans

When you strip away religious language these beings could be viewed as ETs , not omnipotent beings. They basically left Earth for whatever reason, always keeping an eye on it but entrusting Kingship to a select group of initiates who were entrusted with secret knowledge not to be imparted to the masses....the bloodline of these Kings many (including myself) view to be the Illuminati

These beings obviously influenced all major world religions and promised to return. The date for this appears to be 2012.

The oldest acounts - the Sumerian tales - talk of these beings being divided in their intentions for humans. Whether you want to view their species as comprising a "good " camp and a "bad camp" is up to you, but in my mind they are all in the same camp - "suspicious" to me...
Their system is hierarchical and they abandoned their creations to a ruling bloodline who have sat on secrets for millenia, handed down via their secret societies. This bloodline has been working towards some plan which they likely view as "destined" and/or "divine" , employing whatever tactics necessary to achieve their aims, often making moves to deliberately orchestrate events to fulfill bible prophecy so it seems, laying the ground for the arrival of the gods and the ushering in of a new world order under "celestial" rulership

The real rulers of this world are those beings, not the Illuminati and not some mythical omnipotent "GOD"....in my opinion that is

Bible prophecy is being deliberately fulfilled, some anti-christ will be deliberately planted and their final move is the revealing of the Messiah and his "heavenly consorts"....

Google "Apollyon Rising"...some author believes he has decoded previously un-decoded parts of the Great Seal of America, to reveal a timeline of 2009-2016....a 7 year period

Possibility : 2009 marks the rise of the antichrist (Obama?) and the beginning of the great Tribulation (Swine Flu-plague??).......2012 sees the "return of the Messiah" accompanied by the "rapture".....the remainder of the tribulation plays out until 2016 sees the "Kingdom of Heaven" on Earth

1776 on that seal (also found within pyramid geometry and the freedom tower geometry ) is 888 + 888 .............888 is the symbol for the messiah....two 888's = two messiahs, ie the one who arose 2 thousand years ago to prepare the way for the kingdom and the one who returns to bring in the kingdom on Earth at the end of days (end of the age , ie 2012)

Jesus did not necessarily exist, but the fact that most people believe he did despite alot of evidence to the contrary sets the scene perfectly for a being to be deliberately planted here on Earth as the returned Saviour......

This brings us back to someone another poster mentioned - MAITREYA. An organization affiliate with the UN of all places (instant suspicion) called SHARE INTERNATIONAL has for several decades been around talking about the return of the messiah and the arrival of the "space brothers"....the PTB here on earth are well aware of the plan for the return of the real masters and are getting the world ready for them in part via this organization........

Around xmas this organization "prophecied" the appearance of a SUPER bright blue object in the sky that would look like a big star but actually be a mothership and would be there for the world to see for an unspecified amount of time....sure enough this was spotted by many around the world and you might remember a flurry of threads appearing here on ATS from people seeing this object but having no idea about the prophecy or Share International......this object heralds the arrival of this super being who will -when the time is right- appear on TV in a global link up of all TV networks and send a "telepathic" message to viewers.....(the "rapture" perhaps, when a great many viewers will be somehow brainwashed by this being).

In short, it seems than ancient ETs, world religions, the second coming and 2012 are inextricably linked. And even more obvious- to me at any rate- is that these beings, for all their promises, their spiel and their plans for a utopia on Earth are NOT to be trusted. Earth, it seems, is ruled by entities that for want of a better term (I am not religious) are akin to demons and there is no-one coming to "rescue" us from them .

[edit on 17/7/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join