It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11, why do I keep seeing this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The dual number 11:11 literally translates into the compound magnification of “disintegration : disintegration”, and has everything to do with the “falling away of the church”, its “disintegration”, and the revealing of the “man of perdition”. 11:11 is a “frequency ascension code”, a recurrent demonic phenomenon that is part of a diabolical agenda orchestrated by Satan and the Nephilim (Fallen Angels and the Demonic Nature). 11:11 is an End Time deception that serves to systematically and methodically “program” the minds of targeted “receivers” with the “ascension binary frequency” and to subsequently “trigger” the code in the future within the mentally programmed “initiates” to willfully surrender and accept the “World Master” (Antichrist). 11:11 has utterly nothing to do with the God of the Bible, Christ Jesus, or the Holy Spirit; it is a satanic apparatus.
Seeing this number 11:11 in seemingly coincidental repetition pattern, appearing as a spiritual overture towards you, means that you have been “targeted” by Fallen Angels to be “conditioned” by the frequency ascension code. It is to be immediately rebuked in the Name and Blood of Christ Jesus our Lord, for it is the “delusion” that Christ spoke of that if it were possible God’s elect shall be deceived.

www.christian-forum.net...

I have strong feeling that the above might be true.
Regarding the plenty of sites mentioning 2012, transformation, higher consciousness, chanelling etc etc..
That together make sense to me that the Antichrist activities on mankind accelerate...
Take care!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It happened again last night!

I was watching the movie Beverly Hills Cop...yes cheesy I know but there wasn't anything else on...anyway, the movie finsihed and the credits started to roll. I was tired and decided it's time for bed. So I sit up, take my last swig of water and happen to glance at the time.

Low and behold 11:11. This time shivers down the old spine.

This is getting weird.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Did you already saw the movie "the number23" ?
If not, you should certainly watch it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I personally dont know what to make of it myself and I have been seeing 11:11, 1:11 and 3:33 continuously for the past 2 months. What I don't believe is that I am being programmed to worship Satan and accept the Antichrist. I am too willful a personality to be subjected to an obvious attempt like that.

I listen from my heart because it never fails me and I search for what feels like truth. While I cannot say for certain seeing these numeric patterns are spiritual in nature I can say they aren't evil. It's probably random but either way, I know my own spirit and it doesn't take a sequence of numbers to confuse the issue within myself or doubt what I understand to be true.

In other words...if it's meant to mean something to the person that person will understand it and it won't be so confusing and random. Remember everything you are reading about these numbers and their supposed meanings were written by people like you and me no more or less "enlightened".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I think your clock has stopped no?

Sorry...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Trust me on this one.

Check what time that you are looking at the time when it is 11:11.

It will be 11:11.

This is because you are repeating a habit of looking at the 11:11 when it is at 11:11.

Try deliberately paying attention to another time such as 12:01 every day for a month then try not to notice 12:01.

Its just a repeating pattern of your subconscious that you are noticing consciously.

How did it get there?

You put it there when you read about 11:11.

Stop analysing it and forget about it or you will drive yourself off your head.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

How would you be agreeing or disagreeing with what I believe? I never said I believed it meant anything to begin with. I simply said in prior posts that it is something I have experienced and that i don't know what it means at all.

It is just something I found to be odd and curious. So, having said that, you'll simply have to "stick it" somewhere else because you can't agree or disagree when there is nothing agree or disagree about.

Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dope001

Yeah, I saw it. Wasn't impressed.

Line 2

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Believe me dude, I hear what your saying. I do see other times. But the odds of me looking out of the blue, which is most of the time, and seeing this particular time is staggering.

It just surprises the hell out of me that I keep seeing this number when I look at the clock randomly. I mean after the movie was done and I was perparing to go to bed and happened to glance over to see if it was past my bedtime.

Just plain weird. Obviously it's come down to some subconcious time keeping, but wow! Is my internal clock spot on or what?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

When I was reading this topic, this movie was just popping up in my mind.
It's not the best movie, but it's also about numbers

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dope001

It could have been done so much better, but as soon as Jim started to over analyze ever possibility it got silly.

Good concept though.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
why did you post this ... now i keep looking at the clock and now - this is the second day in a row... I have saw 11:11 2-AM and 1-PM ... totally at random... I look up at it just so happens to be that time... wild...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just saw 11:11 last night on the news (Local news)

I am getting creeped out now. Hope i done see it again.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

LOL...sorry dude. Same thing happened to me and is still going!

Line 2

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think, that you really see every time as much as 11:11 but it's your subconcious telling you that numbers like 11:11 and 9:11 mean things, so you think you see them more often.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i keep seeing 9:11 for 2 years now...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
People see 11:11 or 3:33 or 5:55 etc. because your subconscious mind is looking for it. In biology/physiology it is referred to as Circadian rhythm.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casiopia
reply to post by badmedia

How would you be agreeing or disagreeing with what I believe? I never said I believed it meant anything to begin with. I simply said in prior posts that it is something I have experienced and that i don't know what it means at all.

It is just something I found to be odd and curious. So, having said that, you'll simply have to "stick it" somewhere else because you can't agree or disagree when there is nothing agree or disagree about.

Have a great day.

I don't care what you believe. I'm just saying that 11:11 is only significant due to the significance people put on it. Any meaning about it will be meanings you have put on it, or from others.

It is 11:11 right now as I post this. But when I first looked at my clock, it was 11:09.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Cool link, thanks. I mentioned this above, that my internal clock is spot on.

Come to think of it, I've always been that way. I never had to set an alarm clock or anything as a reminder. If I had to wake up at a specific time I would.

If I did set the alarm clock for 7... I would wake up and look at the clock to see 6:59.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
reply to post by Aggie Man

Cool link, thanks. I mentioned this above, that my internal clock is spot on.

Come to think of it, I've always been that way. I never had to set an alarm clock or anything as a reminder. If I had to wake up at a specific time I would.

If I did set the alarm clock for 7... I would wake up and look at the clock to see 6:59.

Thank you!
I have seen numerous threads about 11:11 etc. And I always intended on bringing attention to circadian rhythm, but always forgot to do it. I whole heartedly believe that CR is responsible for this "phenomenon".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join