It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsnight 3rd July 2009 (pt1) - BBC exposes pathetic & extreme Iranian Islamic regime propaganda!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Newsnight 3rd July 2009 (pt1) - BBC exposes pathetic & extreme Iranian Islamic regime propaganda!

www.youtube.com

pt 1/2

The regime can't even lie properly anymore. We are laughing at how incompotent and pathetic they are.

British embassy staff workers have been tortured to obtain false confessions. As one puts it, the regime could force a confession out of a log! British government must be firmer in a response!

The pathetic attempt to divert attention to Washington with not so fancy computer graphics made me laugh really hard!

Hey Iranian regime.... your problems are from within your own country, your
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've also heard many dozens of prisoners being executed over past week or so, and many prisoners (both men and women) have been raped.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Is this Abu Graib or Guantanamo ? Or is it one of the dozens of secret US /UK prisons operating all over the world ?

Don't think the west has a leg to stand on when it comes to propaganda --- ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
reply to post by john124

Is this Abu Graib or Guantanamo ? Or is it one of the dozens of secret US /UK prisons operating all over the world ?

Don't think the west has a leg to stand on when it comes to propaganda --- ridiculous.

I agree that certain developments in the west are making any lecturing rather dubious to scrutiny, however, that does not mean we should equate the west with Iran, which is clearly more repressive

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've heard too that many pixies have been sighted near Tehran. Does that make it so? What about if I get the western media to report that then it'll have to be true, they would never lie. Especially if they've got their own biased pixie agendas to follow.
I'd have to say that this thread is pathetic and extreme.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hmms whats more pathetic is the Iranian Government using the death off an Innocent woman as Propaganda, to say it was coupt up by Western Countries is sick and pathetic to say the least.

And you defend them for it!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Do you blame them for being paranoid when it comes to the USA and the UK? i certainly don't...course they have their own agenda too,like most governments and media.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Did you see me saying that in my Comments?

No you did not so dont accuse me of posting stuff which I have not done.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Its called a question...sorry for asking one on a forum where we like to discuss subjects.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I thought you were accussing me, I do apologise.

I do not blame the Iranian Gov for being paranoid, Nor do I blame the uk Gov for being paranoid either, both sides are a bad as each other.

But come on using the death of an innocent woman, where one of thier own killed her, and then using that as a propagana tool, saying the the US or the UK were behind it is sick.

It is going to come to it, the UK cannot rely on its so called allies to help, and deal with this itself. After all we were classed the most violent nation in the world, if you even believe that.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hmms whats more pathetic is the Iranian Government using the death off an Innocent woman as Propaganda, to say it was coupt up by Western Countries is sick and pathetic to say the least.

And you defend them for it!

Um - this woman was portrayed by the western media as the face of the resistance - gunned down by the Iranian military junta - it has since emerged that she was NO WHERE NEAR the protests - in fact was trying to avoid them - and was in fact gunned down by a western agent - The western media and government realising the stuff up have dropped the story like a hot potato.

Further the coups by western nations in Iran and the middle east in general are the norm and not the exception - if you knew anything about the region you would know this.

the involvement of the UK is almost the sole cause of the trouble in the region - from pre first world war - the Yemen activity - Iran, Iraq, and of course Palestine.

You would also know that the US has publicly admitted to funding and supplying revolutionary agents from as far back as June last year - so these are not accusations - they are facts which the government of the US has stated clearly - in fact the figure for covert operations was 400 million - approved by congress - which part of that FACT escapes you ?

The only conspiracy is how much of the lost 12 billion from the initial iraq deployment has also gone to the MOK Al Qaeda extremists -

facts mate - get em straight.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Um - this woman was portrayed by the western media as the face of the resistance - gunned down by the Iranian military junta - it has since emerged that she was NO WHERE NEAR the protests - in fact was trying to avoid them - and was in fact gunned down by a western agent - The western media and government realising the stuff up have dropped the story like a hot potato.

could you link me to this established fact that she was killed by a "western agent"?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

No problem!
As for the Uk dealing with it...i hope you are not talking about military action.You can't simply invade a sovereign country which has not attacked you or given you sufficient reason to attack it(minus propaganda).Nevermind the fact the UK doesn't have the military capacity to go to war with a country like Iran anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If we provoked, into retaliation, and we did retaliate militarily. Why who would stop us? The US, EU, RUSSIA, CHINA? There are other way to attack a country without using Soldiers you know.

And even if anyone tried to have sanctions put upon us at the UN, we would jsut use our Veto and say up yours

Audus, I would like you to provide a link before you come in with accusations that are not backed up!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Iran would never attack the UK anyway so its all a moot point discussing this as they are not a threat to us, but without allies the UK could not win a war with Iran(atleast not without nukes).As for methods other than military,economic warfare maybe? the only real financial power in the UK is London and the bankers that reside there look at things globally and dont care much for the interests of only one country.Plus Europe is Iran's largest trading partner...so im not sure how other european countries would like an unstable Iran.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Who says they are no threat to us? You? I will take that with a pinch of salt oks.

Just because you might not think they are a threat. I might see them as one. You are entitled to your opinon as am I entitled to mines.

It will be interesting to see during the G8 if any European countries comes forwards in support of the UK, if not, then we will at least know, where we stand with our so called allies in europe.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It won't let me edit, so here's the youtube video links again as the originals were a bit too blurry:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Well im not expecting you too accept my thoughts on this subject as gospel
I'd like to know why you personally think they are a threat to the uk though.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Laurauk

Well im not expecting you too accept my thoughts on this subject as gospel
I'd like to know why you personally think they are a threat to the uk though.

The regime are a threat to humanity as a whole, as if we don't stand up against this kind of oppression many others will see an opportunity to get away with it. For humanity to evolve we must stop this brutal acts of oppression and murder.

And Iran does have missiles which can launch satellites, therefore these could hit London and be armed with bio-weapons, chemical weapons, and in 1-3 years nuclear weapons.

This is from 2003 -> www.ph.ucla.edu...

Iran has aggressively expanded its biological-arms program and can now deliver deadly agents through weapons systems, according to a group opposed to the nation's fundamentalist government.

Iran's program is focused on the production of weapons-grade anthrax , typhus, smallpox, plague and cholera, said Alireza Jafarzadeh, the U.S. representative of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, an arm of the Mujahedin-e Khalq, or MEK.

"Our sources have confirmed that the Iran regime is capable of delivering biological weapons and inflicting massive casualties," Mr. Jafarzadeh told a news conference here on what he described as a growing danger posed by Tehran's weapons of mass destruction.

"We need to get the attention of the policy makers about the threats of the Iran regime," he said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join