It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsnight 3rd July 2009 (pt1) - BBC exposes pathetic & extreme Iranian Islamic regime propaganda!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
reply to post by john124

There are countless a-hole regimes in the world, in middle east, africa, south america, practically everywhere. It is just those that happen to have some kind of natural resources (oil perhaps...) needs to have their people 'liberated'?
Like Iraq?
some liberation, how many dead civilians? 1 million?

I think it is propaganda and ONLY propaganda! There is no other point in releasing news like this at the same time when israel commits crimes against the humanity at daily basis.

I think you miss the most important issues entirely. You want the current news to spend time talking about something Israel didn't do or incidents which have already been discussed when they happened a while back? I think it's perfectly logical for newsnight to discuss issues of Iranian propaganda when it's never been discussed before on that show, and when the regime propaganda is in full swing.

And yes the BBC do report on other bad regimes in the world.

Are we supposed to just ignore Iran just to suit your ignorance?

Yes Iraq didn't go well, that's why we can't go and do a Bush style raid in Iran. We know that already. It's not like the west is liberating many others from vicious regimes instead. We do try to negotiate as far as we possibly can.

The Iranian regime are committing atrocities against human-kind on a scale that is worthy of reporting. And since it's almost unheard of that protesting takes place in Iran since 1979, then it definitely is a new news story to broadcast. The Iranian propaganda issues discussed in this newsnight have only just being discussed now for the first time ever. And I have watched newsnight since it first started, so I would know that.

You can make a thread about Israel if you wish, and go say how bad they are. I understand the UN have some issues with them, and of course these need to be addressed. But I have not seen photos and videos of Israeli's massacring Palestinians or Gazans.

But I have seen photos and videos of basij militia massacring Iranian's with axes, clubs and guns.

Do Israel arrest Gazans or Palestinians in the 1000's over 2 week period, and torture, rape and execute many of them based on false confessions? No, but this has been happening in Iran by the regime.

Why are you so ignorant of these basic facts?

Do you realise the news has a responsibility to broadcast what they know... or should we just dwell on issues in Gaza from Dec 08 & Jan 09 all year long. I mean that would suit you wouldn't it..... you are as pathetic as the Islamic regime itself. You want to ignore everything that doesn't fit into your little little world!

But I'm sure in your strange little mind you've already decided who is bad or evil, and who will always be demonised by the media. Therefore you will just ignore all contradicting evidence for what you believe will always be true.

Ironically you probably think that anyone who says the Iranian regime the most despicable regime in the world right now are the one's who are assuming evilness, when in actual fact it is yourself that is doing that.

Those who describe Iran's regime as evil in nature are just making a logical assertion from the evidence that is there. Whilst you don't base your description of Israel on evidence, rather hearsay that is likely generated by the Islamic regime in Iran.

And even more ironic is that this regime has brainwashed so many in the west, especially those inclined to believe in zionist conspiracy theories. These made up theories are transparent enough to see through, yet many fall for them.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by john124

Cheers for calling me a halfwit,very original.If israel is as responsible as you say...why apart from China do they have the largest spy ring inside America.And also tell me,why such an ally has nukes pointed at every major city in Europe and America?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Solomons]

Well you asked the most absurd & ridiculous of questions that has the characteristics of someone with something somewhat lacking.

I'll try and refrain from laughing at your further absurb questions.
whoops.

And i will refrain from asking a simple question expecting an answer,i think we all benefited from this little debate.

Every question or point you made has been provided with a complete answer that shows your assertion incorrect. Some of these questions had extremely obvious answers that you hadn't even countered.

You could always try asking an intelligent question instead if you want to present yourself as more than a halfwit.

Then you might have benefitted even more from this discussion!

Alternatively I'm sure you will just ignore all the facts which contradict your mindset and toddle on to try and convince others of your absurd overly-simple ideas.

<< 1  2   >>

join