It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in deaths...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ed Mac.. that's the one I forgot.

Charles A. Barkley.... is that who I think it is?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Billy Mays! Why not the Sham Wow guy?

Gale Storm. Wow. That's a 50's TV star. Yeah, I know you were listing younger people, but Billy Mays was the same age as MJ, if my recollections are correct. Ach! Karl Malden. 97. I thought he was dead already after starring in the Streets of San Francisco with the then young and basically unknown Michael Douglas.

Meanwhile, more known people are dying now because, I think, there are more known people. More people, more people in the spotlights, and so more people are being recognized upon their deaths.

My daughter says it looks like the Scientologists are starting to purge their membership. Hmmmm

Now if Johnny Depp dies soon, then I am really gonna be pissed and declare a conspiracy.

Why not Kissinger? Jeeze! Now there is a dinosaur that needs to become extinct. Oh, and can we please see the death of Michelle Obama's fashion faux pas?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by mellisamouse

OFF SUBJECT.... Sorry.... It is an end of an era with Ed, Michael and Farrah. When I was a little girl I watched The Price is Right everyday with my Grandma and I wanted to look like Farrah because my brothers thought she was so pretty, they had her poster in their room and Michael I totaly grew up with him and his music so yea for us 30 somethings it seems like part of our childhood just died... Wierd huh...

Yup, like we are left behind or something..... I allways knew this time was comming, and that i would be left behind... i have had dreams about it for years, that most would die mysteriuosly and not in some catastrophic event.... to make it less stressful on those of us left behind to heal the earth etc...

I know I sound whacko now, but I have had these dreams since birth so none of it shocks me.... just watching it all unfold..

I am actually scared one of my best friends is next... I have been thinking about it for the last few days and I am usally allways right about tis stuff...it sucks, i really hope i am wrong this time, and it is just his grandparent or something instead...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Good point.

The baby boomers are getting on up there. We will probably see many more stars die.... Clint Eastwood.. can't be too far off. Sorry Clint.. I hope you have long life...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Haha well I was thinkin and in the spirit of this site, Ill put this out there, because you made a list of the recent celebrity deaths, It made me think (and laugh) What if ( rember im new here and not crazy yet)
What if they arent dying but leaving the planet, if these celebrities all know something is going down and they are all deserting the ship, so to speak. hmm ....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Haha well I was thinkin and in the spirit of this site, Ill put this out there, because you made a list of the recent celebrity deaths, It made me think (and laugh) What if ( rember im new here and not crazy yet)
What if they arent dying but leaving the planet, if these celebrities all know something is going down and they are all deserting the ship, so to speak. hmm ....

Well, yeah kinda feels like that except leaving their bodies behind? lol.... I don't know..trying to figure it out since there have been so many deaths in my very small town too.....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Millions die every day.

The only increase in deaths so far are the deaths in FAMOUS people.

Which are the deaths you get to see and know about thanks to the mainstream media.

Does anyone bother to report on the ten thousand people dying in Africa every day due to AIDS, famine, disease like cholera, and poverty?

Does anyone bother to report on the total no. of supporters killed by the military in Tehran or the number of soldiers and villagers killed in Afghanistan because of the rebels?

ANS: No.

It's just that recently, more celebrities do stupid things or have bouts of bad luck, and die. David Carradine, for example, died of EROTIC asphyxiation. Not to be disrespectful and insenstitive, but that's not a good way to go.

The global death count more or less remains the same.

I would be MORE surprised if LESS children in Africa died every day - that means, for once, something in the world is actually being done right.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KarlG

We are talking about people we KNOW dying.

This last month I have had 6 people die who were a large part of my life....

4 whom I have known since early childhood... 2 were only 22 years old.

Many people I know haver still never lost a person to death once...

Having a close friend die hapens usually once evey 10 years or so unless you are up in your 60-70's...

Some of us are mourning the loss of HUGE CHUNKS of our friend family base...

We are talking about an increase in people we KNOW....the famouse people were just a side thing noticed as well...

SO have a frigging heart for crying out loud.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

No it isn't the basketball player. It is a different notable person but I forgot what this one did.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KarlG

Oh I forgot about David Carradine we can ad him to the list. I do not think he was on the original list...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KarlG

KarlG,

Hello... This thread was started in regards to a prediction made in a book called The End-Times where the auther predicted an increase in notable deaths world wide in 2009 as part of an end time sign. It was not started to disregard the deaths of any other group of individauls. Sometimes when we have a chip on our shoulder we read into things that are simply not there. I am sorry if this is a soft spot for you but the intentions were to discuss the rise in notable deaths and I personaly have noticed more deaths inmy community than usual even though it has been proven that the death rate this year world wide is actualy down, however we must keep in mind that we are in seventh month and a lot can happen over the next five. Anyhoo if this thread upsets you maybe you should read threads that are not upsetting to you. PEACE

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The "notable" deaths that Ronald Weinland is referring to, is in reference to famous people.
Let us remember RW uses "NOTABLE" in relation to the increase of deaths.

Let's take a look at this fairly.

Here are two sites I checked..

1) www.fiftiesweb.com...

2) www.whosdatedwho.com...

1) This site lists dates when deaths occurred, since we are only in July of 2009, I took only up to July for both 2008 and 2009 deaths

2008 deaths : 31 deaths
2009 deaths : 27 deaths (one of the deaths was a child and not famous, so I did not count that)

We see not an increase but a decrease, to be fair, I would say that the average count of deaths for both years is the "same", there is no significant increase or significant decrease (again, we do have a decrease but it is not a significant change from last year)

2) ...
2008 deaths (as this site counts it) : 116 deaths or about 10 a month
2009 deaths (first 6 months) : 71 deaths or about 12 deaths a month

So at second site, there is a slight increase, but is it not statistically significant ...it is pretty much average count as for last year.

So no, RW is not vindicated by either counts, one shows a decrease, the other shows a slight increase nothing "notable".

It also goes without saying, that a century ago we had roughly 1.6 billion people on earth, and now we have 6.7billion, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have anything but an increase in deaths (of any kind). When the odds are impossible to have anything but an increase in deaths of any kind I doubt that saying that there will be an increase in deaths is worthy of anything that would vindicate a prophet.

ps. I do believe the Two Prophets (not a false prophet and false prophetess) will come. It is not RW and his wife. The original hebrew in Zech., that mentions the Two Witnesses, which is referenced from Rev. Two Witnesses passage, mention "two SONS of oil". Not a son and his wife, not a son and and daughter. TWO SONS. It should be plain, that RW and his wife do not fit this description.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by Melissa101

I hadn't heard of the prediction, but I live in a small rural area and we have lost 5 members of the community to weird accidents this year 2 of which were just last week!! It seems strange now that I read your post!

hi all.

I live in a senior home for independant living, here in Tallahassee. there are about 160 people living here. The death notices get placed on the front desk, usually not all of these deceased died *in* the building, often they just lived here then moved to a nursing home.
From march 15th to about the end of may, there might be one or two deaths.
*this* year there was about TEN deaths, in that time.

oooops!

I see the tallahassee democrat paper, last few weeks there have been many "coincidental" deaths, deaths that look as if they were PLANNED by
spirit, to have a lady be under a tree when it fell, for instance.

[edit, more library computer time!]

During the last few months, the local papers seemed to have many of these types of deaths, deaths of people who should not be dying.

why?
what does this mean?

"rapture in slow motion"?!
or...maybe some people need to die before others do so that places of preparation can be made in heaven for us all when we all get there, in some mass disaster!

yes, I know that the 1920s baby boomers are now all "old" and that the 1930s,1940s "baby busters" are not arround. thus a lot of 80-something people are ready to die.

but this, I feel is MORE!

the coincidence of the two 50 year old men dying at home, within days. this is strange. we Listen to media people and when something strikes them, we hear it: but what about all of the small town papers writing about how young people die in strange ways.

I am "tempted" to rant the rant of ATS: "here at ATS, the world ends every week, that Signiture in that person's posts [??? who], i love that one!

yet another sign that some people check out early to avoid the Rush at the end, to beat the lines in heaven and the 10,000 square miles of refugee tents for the 60+ billion souls that come up all at one time: talk about a "concentration camp" where each person has a number for a name and everyone wears the same robe and there are no respects as to *what* country or religion your tent next door might have!
yes, a field of tents to the horizen and then way way beyond this, as 60+ billion souls come up all at once and the angels are VASTLY overworked so the concentration camp. you need no food, no sleep, and for maybe 100 years you live there until the angels get around to your Case!
everyone there would be truly EQUAL as there is not the slightest way to tell where the person from the next tent comes from or what he or she did, back on earth!!
--might make a few check out early, so to get ahead of the Line!!

freestone

[edit on 6-7-2009 by freestonew]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

SirPaul, Excellent research, I looked at the references you listed and they were interesting. We honestly will not know for sure until the end of the year, anything can happen between now and December...
Maybe it feels like more have passed this year because the stars that have passed away were so notable unlike in past years were the majority were not as notable? Also the ones we have lost thus far this year have been pretty shocking deaths that no one would have imagined.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

ps. I do believe the Two Prophets (not a false prophet and false prophetess) will come. It is not RW and his wife. The original hebrew in Zech., that mentions the Two Witnesses, which is referenced from Rev. Two Witnesses passage, mention "two SONS of oil". Not a son and his wife, not a son and and daughter. TWO SONS. It should be plain, that RW and his wife do not fit this description.

I agree completely! I do not think Ron and his wife are THE prophets at all. However, we must take into consideration that even the false prophets will have some predictions that will be right otherwise how else would they be able to decieve the masses like the Bible talks about? The devil is a master manipulator and we need not think that he isn't clever enough to plant some correct information into false prophets.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

That is a pretty good analogy of what might be going on. I too feel like this is more than just the baby boomers passing away. Yes it is getting to be their time but I also think most of these deaths are untimely and happening to folks that do not fit inot the baby boomer catagory...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yeah, untimely and weird...... I think here there were 3 in car accidents, one 22 year old in his sleep, and another ealy 40's in his sleep, and one of cancer....BUT those are just the ones I knew PERSONALLY.... like i said there is a knew one every day on facebook of someone in town that I DON'T know......

I am on page 224 of theend.com now I have a bunch more to read when I finish that one...... it all makes perfect sense to me so far..... a bit of new things I didn't get are so refreshing etc..... wanna help me with the saturdays though? lol.... I wanna do right but I feel so lost in that stuff and counting and timing and.... and... and.... HELP!

I have actually been waiting so long for something like this since I have completely discarded all religion yet still believe in The bible, (yet none of the interpretations up untl now) and God and Jesus etc, and really believe they love me but I need to smarten the heck up, but don't know how, but what I have read so far is a great first step but come this first saturday I am gonna be sooo lost....lol..... sitting in my basement wondering when to eat what and what not to eat, and to tel everyone else to get their own dinner I will have to make friday I guess etc???? Arrrg! Can you see how badly I need help!

But thank you soooooo much for sharing this! Obviously a few of us were "asking for it"...in more ways than one... I have no one but myself to blame for having to figure this stuff all out now.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
from january until now there has died as many ppl in my small town as there did in all of 2008...
This is a town of maybe 5000 ppl...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join