It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in deaths...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I am not making a prediction but I am validating one that was already made, no I am not advertising for the guy that did predict this but I have noticed he was right and I want to share it with my fellow ATS members:

I started this thread a few weeks back but it did not get anywhere. Surely unless you are completely asleep yall are noticing an increase in deaths now? Not only among notable people but also an increase in your home town. One of the local funeral homes in my town (I am friends with the owner) said they have never been as busy as they have been this year and they seem like untimely deaths too not just the elderly like we expect. Here is the link to the original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author of The Prophesied End-Time predicted an increase in notable deaths as one of the end time signs. I read this at the end of last year and I do not buy into everything this guy says or believes but he is pretty accurate in his predictions I would have to admit. After posting my original thread and did not get much response I told myself I was going to let it go and not post about the subject again, well Michael Jackson died along with Farrah Fawcett (I know we were kind of expecting her to go) and I had a fleeting thought of starting another post and I thought no, but then today Steve Mcnair was found dead and thought well this just keeps going and going. Come on yall this is getting to be a bit unusual. Start watching your local obituaries and see if there isn’t an increase in deaths. I chose notable people because I think people pay attention to the news and are more likely to notice an increase in notable people before they will notice people in their own community. Any hoo kind of creepy. When I turn on the news I wonder who the next notable person will be because I know we will continue to see more and more... For those interested in reading the book I mentioned above you can read it for free at:

www.the-end.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Oh yes, I have definitely noticed the increase in deaths. It is so weird that you bring this up in fact, I think about this every day. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Im new here so dont mind me. Ive done a little research on this, to be honest my fears are more along the lines of environmental destabilisation, i feel sorry for the animals WE the species are making extinct. But as for your post, we are in the late baby boomer generation, so an rise in death rates is to be expected anyone could have predicted this. Imnot trying to put you or your idea down, and i know you mentioned that it isnt just the elderly. So with the wars going on and the effect of the baby boomer generation, maybe that book is right, because i do believe there will be an increase, if the middle east conflict isnt resolved properly. Which it isn't.

The states has the possiblility to be going to war on multiple fronts, and many muslims are moving to european contries, and if any of them are extremist, it could create a state of chaos in the "civilised" world.

I say If these are the end times good, people dont do anything good with this earth anyways....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Hello KingAtlas, I see your point, we are in the times of the babyboomers last season, however I am not talking about the babyboomers per say. If you will look many of these deaths are people that were born after the boom. Michael Jackson was not from the babyboomer era, nor was Steve Mcnair nor were many of the deaths this year. Even if you exclude all the babyboomers the death rate nationaly is increasing...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There has been a percieved increase in public figures dying but no increase in deaths in this area outside of a family's murder-suicide a few weeks ago and a kidnapping that apparently was a murder in Orlando.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well I am new here so please dont hate me but here...
www.cremationoptions.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I hadn't heard of the prediction, but I live in a small rural area and we have lost 5 members of the community to weird accidents this year 2 of which were just last week!! It seems strange now that I read your post!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know about public figures unless I cared about them, or the MSM bombards the world with their passing ( MJ )...

But, I do know that in a small town in Arizona ( +/- 2000 pop. ) people are actually talking about the unusually high mortality so far this year.

Many cancer deaths, expected and otherwise, and alot of
' accidental ' suicides ( liver/kidney/drinking/pain meds ... ).

I heard the # 52. That's 52/2200 people ( in 6 months ) ... I don't know if this is unusual, though. People are talking like it is .

That's about 5% of the population ( I believe ) , if the trend continues through the year. More than the increase due to reproduction, I believe...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Skelkie3]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Lord I dont hate you or anyone for that matter. This site is is all about debate, that is what makes it interesting. The problem is the CDC releases it's conclusive findings about three years after the fact. For example the 2006 final report was not published until 2009 and 2005 was reported in 2008 so I am not sure we can go on the CDC reports until the final sut for 2009 comes out in 2012. Here is the link... www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
But the atricle isnt speaking of final repors, its speaking of the weekly reports. It states that a lowered mrotality rate is expected until 2013 when death rates will rise by a large amount. Kinda weird it happens in 2013 but what ever. Anyways, They have weekly reports taken from statistics, because it is important to have figures to work with, even though the weekly reports arent as accurate as final reports it does give you an idea. Im not fighting with you the numbers just dont justify it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Well I am not sure either, in my head 52 of 2200 is roughly 3.5% and it is only the seventh month of 2009. So at that rate you could expect to see roughly 100 deaths total bringing the percentage up to around 5%. So if you look at the big picture: the current population of the United States is 303,824,640 times 5% that is about 15,191,232 deaths in one year the CDC reported that in 2006 the US had 2,426,264, so that seems to be a significant number to me. Now we are using your hometown and it's population as a starting point and assuming that these numbers are an average across the nation just for use as an example. This is not scientificly accurate but if aprox 100 people in your town of 2200 die in 2009 that is fairly high.
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I haven't noticed an increase in deaths in my area, but the celebritites...

Michael Jackson
Oxi-Clean guy(I'm sorry I can't remember his name)
Farah Fawcet
Steve McNair

Seems like there was another one I can't recall...

Maybe it's just that these are some of the people who were most influential in an earlier part of my life. Still, they all died kind of early compared to most people didn't they?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i remember reading the "webbot" prediction for 2009 and it said that famous people would start disappearing.

maybe disappearing could mean "dead"?

been a few famous deaths recently. will be interesting to see the trend over the next few years.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well i think its just media coverage. I give up.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I get what you are saying, and I agree these weekly reports are being used to forecast the sales market for funeral products and services which is a huge business. But the current average death rate of the World is 8.20 per 1000 deaths (that is thus far this year). The current World population is 6,790,062,216 so in 2009 we can expect 67,900,622 deaths World wide that is significant. But the death rate does seem to be going down over all here is a link to support this www.indexmundi.com...
So maybe it just seems like more people are dying this year, I have noticed an increase in my area and so has the funeral homes and with all the notable deaths (which is what was predicted in the book) it seems like we have had more. I guess we will have to wait untill January 2010 to see the final tally...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

I get what you are saying, and I agree these weekly reports are being used to forecast the sales market for funeral products and services which is a huge business. But the current average death rate of the World is 8.20 per 1000 deaths (that is thus far this year). The current World population is 6,790,062,216 so in 2009 we can expect 67,900,622 deaths World wide that is significant. But the death rate does seem to be going down over all here is a link to support this www.indexmundi.com...
So maybe it just seems like more people are dying this year, I have noticed an increase in my area and so has the funeral homes and with all the notable deaths (which is what was predicted in the book) it seems like we have had more. I guess we will have to wait untill January 2010 to see the final tally...

This made me sad.

I think I have said this in a post not so long ago...

Is nothing SACRED anymore?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Maybe its sort of a sweeps, those people will be spared of the tribulation, perhaps???

Its scarey.

I know freak auto accidents and pedestrian deaths are out of control here where i am.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In my hometown, 6 people in the last month completely seperate, all untimley, 2 were only 22 etc.....

That is just the ones I KNOW about, plus on face book every day someone, at least a few people actually are posting a RIP so and so on their profiles.... crazy.

I TOTALLY noticed... plus Ed Macmahon as well I think???

End of an Era with him, Micheal and Ferrah.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

Here is a list, there are many many more but I started listing only the younger ones and now I am tierd but this should give yall an idea of how many have died this year already....
Nick Adenhart
Beverly Garland
Wendy Richard
Susanna Foster
Ron Silver
James Whitmore
Natasha Richardson
Shell Kepler
Robert Knox
Andy Hallett
Eartha Kitt
Bernie Mac
Paul Newman
Fukaura Kanako
Charlton Heston
Helen Suzman,
Claiborne Pell
Jett Travolta
Adolf Merckle
Ricardo Montalban
John Updike
Ingemar Johansson,
James Whitmore
William J. Jorden
Paul Harvey
Natasha Richardson
Jack Dreyfus
Richard Brown
Dave Batters
Billy Mayes
Ed Thomas
Jeri Neilsen
Steven Wells
Lorena Gale
IZ the Wiz
Angela Coghlan
John Crellin
Duke Bainum
Dave Simons
Michael Roof
Nathan Marsters
Johnny Palermo
Sarah Snider
Pio Sagapolutele
Jeff Hanson
Rajeev Motwani
Randy Smith
Charles A. Barkley
Charles A. Barkley
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson
Jay Bennett

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

OFF SUBJECT.... Sorry.... It is an end of an era with Ed, Michael and Farrah. When I was a little girl I watched The Price is Right everyday with my Grandma and I wanted to look like Farrah because my brothers thought she was so pretty, they had her poster in their room and Michael I totaly grew up with him and his music so yea for us 30 somethings it seems like part of our childhood just died... Wierd huh...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join