It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens theory's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
jhova> the reason i responded so strongly to your flaming of preest is one person had done exactly what you did earlier in the thread.

if i had known you were going to take it so strongly i would not have said what i did and i apologize for reacting so strongly when you had only posted once as opposed to the earlier flamer who posted three times.

so if anyone has anything to discuss on topic please tell me otherwise i am finished with this thread

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
I am your nemesis, and I will continue to trail you until we find a means to an end. Because you need to be stopped immediatly.
Stick to the topic and stop making threats.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
welcome back preest. i take it you read our little fiasco on the tail end of page 3?

i just read back over the thread. i believe that most topics have been covered and there if not much more to say. i still hold on to a slight variation of my first/second gen theory, namely because i don't believe in god per se but in the bible, which is a fairly accurate historical reference, there are many passages whcih touch on amazing things and walking on water etc which could be construed as very advanced technology/ alien involvment.

to go back a ways...

I sometimes use the term E.T.D. instead of I.D. because I feel that Intelligent Design is just a more scientific way of saying Extraterrestrial Design...perhaps Extraterrestrial Interference would be better?

ID or intelligent design would be used to describe purposful, manual maipulation of DNA or crossbreeding.

ETD would be better called ETI or extraterrestrial interference which would be used to decribe accidental manipulation of DNA/introduction of new lifes forms/crossbreeding.

but like i said, this thread is pretty much done in my opinion....unless, of course, anybody has anny new ideas...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
found something. www.anycities.com...

not sure this is on topic...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I heard that like 10,000 years or so ago, a race called the anunaki came to this planet from the 12th planet in the solar system which they call naburu in search of gold particles to stabalize their atmosphere for some reason, so they left behind some miners to mine gold particles, some believe where neanderthals came from. possibly, they went away from their designated task, killed these aliens and started what we know as evaloution. and a theory on why ufos travel fast. space is big, and to travel those large distances, they need to be fast...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yea I jhova reacted with too much emotion and "beef".

I don't have beef with Preest. I never did flame him, just pointed out facts, and pointed out the truth in my posts. No flames, no insults, no "beefing words" no judgement or ridicule.

Some of you guys are still slaves to your own language, and to duality, meaning polarities as being seperate.

Of course, some of you may not know what the fluck I am talking about because we are on different levels of being, but nonetheless, it is truth even if you don't KNOW what it means.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Some of you guys are still slaves to your own language, and to duality, meaning polarities as being seperate.

Of course, some of you may not know what the fluck I am talking about because we are on different levels of being, but nonetheless, it is truth even if you don't KNOW what it means.

you have a clever way with words so no one can say you are outrightly insulting..... anyway all that is past so there is no need to start it again.

so now i'll go to what cardu found...

found something. www.anycities.com...

not sure this is on topic...

not sure its on topic!?!?! DAM RIGHT ITS ON TOPIC!! great find cardu. this is exactly what i was getting at when i said the bible contained references to possibly "otherworldly" things. "And Jesus said, 'I am not of this world.'" PERFECT!! it fits right in with my original post about my first/2nd gen theory! now i have to explore it further....

our young are taught at an early age to do a job, which they do very well. Because of our long life expectancy we have a VERY STRICT BIRTH-CONTROL. We have no money. We live as one."

ever read any of orson scott card's novels? the one i am going to refer to is in his "Ender's Game", practically all of the books in this series refer to the entire hive queen/bugger race operating as one entity..... this sounds like the same thing... this site definitely deserves more exploration...

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
ID or intelligent design would be used to describe purposful, manual maipulation of DNA or crossbreeding.

ETD would be better called ETI or extraterrestrial interference which would be used to decribe accidental manipulation of DNA/introduction of new lifes forms/crossbreeding.
On the dot! Thanks for clarifying my post a bit more.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Yea I jhova reacted with too much emotion and "beef".

I don't have beef with Preest. I never did flame him, just pointed out facts, and pointed out the truth in my posts. No flames, no insults, no "beefing words" no judgement or ridicule.

*claps*

Stick to the topic and contribute to the post please.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
thanks cardu for your link. excellent website by the way. i also believe that one day, everything will come together, like a puzzle. we are in like a matrix. everything and anything is connected in some way. and i do belive that it didnt start here. also, i heard once, i think it was on the discovery channel, or somthing, that scientists have found a planet, that is about the same distance away from it's sun, to us and our sun. the thing about it is, the planet is about the size of jupitor, and its about 5 light years away from us. and i also read a book called Alien Intent: A Dire Warning has anyone read it? there is a part in that book where i think it was kennedy or reagan, i cant remember cause its been awile since i last read it. but anyway, had been met by aliens, and was told that there was several different alien races in our solar system, and that we couldnt see them cause they lived deep in caverns in the other planets, like mars, jupiter, and saturn.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yet another small theory..
Could it be that the aliens got some observing technology that got each of us (all of us) in their �Human database�, some sort of super computer� they(the computer) really observing each one of us every millisecond, its way possible if they are around here somewhere.. and they sure got the technology to do it.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well, let me tell you the basic plot for one of my sci fi stories, which ties into your post.

There is other intelligent life out there with greater technology than our own. When they saw how violent humans wereand close to having real space travel, they decided to engage in a serious monitoring system, not just to monitor our technological progress, but to try and understand why we are so violent as well. To do that, they assimilated a few aliens into the human population of each country. These observers were to monitor and try and understand our physcology. In other words, to be human for a while and see how it felt. (OK, movie tie in time. Angone see Titan AE or read the book? Kind of a bad movie but it gave me an idea. I "borrowed" the drej idea and the Titan.) A third group of alines hid the titan on earth because earth is out of the center of the galaxy and not much happens there. and they set up a group of people to maintain the ship and fly it away in an emergency. This ship is not known to the assimilated observers. So what happens is, in an attempt to confirm rumors about a planet creator using artifact technology (aka titan) hidden earth, the drej invade, just like on titan ae. but this time humans have today's level of technology so they don't know what's going on nor do they have a way to escape. Another job of these assimilated observers is to evcauate a sample of the population from earth. No more than 50,000. only one town is chosen for an extraction point. i won't tell you that just yet. (its in NA). This story is told in first person and the main character is one of the assimilated observers. what happens is he gets in his giant ship and goes up in space to stop the drej from firing to destroy earth. he partially succeeds, the drej still manage to irradiate earth for 70000 years. so he goes wnadering arouind the universe in his stolen drej mothership with a couple of humans.

wow thats one long paragraph. thats the basic plot for the beginning, it kind of ties in.

Good or bad, you tell me......

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Could it be that the aliens got some observing technology that got each of us (all of us) in their �Human database�, some sort of super computer� they(the computer) really observing each one of us every millisecond, its way possible if they are around here somewhere.. and they sure got the technology to do it.
So you're proposing this small theory that aliens could be observing us with highly advanced surveillance technology that tracks us on the millisecond and yet you also believe they create crop circles for some type of warning or tracking system?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
sounds interesting.. send me a copy when you get finished!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by Cardu
So you're proposing this small theory that aliens could be observing us with highly advanced surveillance technology that tracks us on the millisecond and yet you also believe they create crop circles for some type of warning or tracking system?

Did I say that? My beliefs are going up and down on what facts/theories coming around.
And for crop circles I really don�t know what to say I joust let it lie down for a while.
But when I studied some crop circle pictures, my thoughts raised up 85% that humans create them. (Some of them looks advanced in the first eye cast but in the end they are simple) Maybe they used some good Global Position System (GPS) equipment. And it could be at least 10 people, 40 60 100 they could do 10 advanced crop circles over the night� It would be awesome if they got video records from thousands of years of humanity the bible everything sins our first human took the first step... Or heck what if someone found a 2000-7000 years old video tape or something that contained video.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

yet you also believe they create crop circles for some type of warning or tracking system?

oh boy, crop circles again
. Did it ever occur to some of you people that more than one race/organaization of aliens are monitoring us? seems pretty likely to me.... of course, this whole thing about aliens monitoring us may just be our arragoance and egotistical nature talking...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Well, let me tell you the basic plot for one of my sci fi stories, which ties into your post.

There is other intelligent life out there with greater technology than our own. When they saw how violent humans wereand close to having real space travel, they decided to engage in a serious monitoring system, not just to monitor our technological progress, but to try and understand why we are so violent as well.

My theory on that is they created us they didn�t find us� and why some are violent doesn�t mean that the entire human raise are violent.

To do that, they assimilated a few aliens into the human population of each country. These observers were to monitor and try and understand our physcology. In other words, to be human for a while and see how it felt.

Why would that be necessary when they got a super computer that calculates every move on each one of us, and read our minds? (joust a theory like yours)

(OK, movie tie in time. Angone see Titan AE or read the book? Kind of a bad movie but it gave me an idea. I "borrowed" the drej idea and the Titan.) A third group of alines hid the titan on earth because earth is out of the center of the galaxy and not much happens there. and they set up a group of people to maintain the ship and fly it away in an emergency. This ship is not known to the assimilated observers. So what happens is, in an attempt to confirm rumors about a planet creator using artifact technology (aka titan) hidden earth, the drej invade, just like on titan ae. but this time humans have today's level of technology so they don't know what's going on nor do they have a way to escape. Another job of these assimilated observers is to evcauate a sample of the population from earth. No more than 50,000. only one town is chosen for an extraction point. i won't tell you that just yet. (its in NA). This story is told in first person and the main character is one of the assimilated observers. what happens is he gets in his giant ship and goes up in space to stop the drej from firing to destroy earth. he partially succeeds, the drej still manage to irradiate earth for 70000 years. so he goes wnadering arouind the universe in his stolen drej mothership with a couple of humans.

wow thats one long paragraph. thats the basic plot for the beginning, it kind of ties in.

Good or bad, you tell me......

Nope haven�t seen/read Titan AE. Well this is not a theory so I don�t know what to say. I think I must see/read Titan AE first..

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

yet you also believe they create crop circles for some type of warning or tracking system?

oh boy, crop circles again
. Did it ever occur to some of you people that more than one race/organaization of aliens are monitoring us? seems pretty likely to me.... of course, this whole thing about aliens monitoring us may just be our arragoance and egotistical nature talking...

Deleted

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think I must see/read Titan AE first..

its not that long i think only i couple hundred pages or so. i would post it on here but i thnk that would violate copyright....sorry.

of course, this whole thing about aliens monitoring us may just be our arragoance and egotistical nature talking...

how does suggesting we are egotistical and arrogant suggest we are unstable?. is a horse with blinders on unstable? no, same with us. our own arrogance just keeps us from seeing some things. note that i'm not saying i'm any better....

[Edited on 5/11/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think I must see/read Titan AE first..

its not that long i think only i couple hundred pages or so. i would post it on here but i thnk that would violate copyright....sorry.

of course, this whole thing about aliens monitoring us may just be our arragoance and egotistical nature talking...

how does suggesting we are egotistical and arrogant suggest we are unstable?. is a horse with blinders on unstable? no, same with us. our own arrogance just keeps us from seeing some things. note that i'm not saying i'm any better....

[Edited on 5/11/04 by NothingMakesSense]

Sorry I and my brain was in a hurry I

Got another small theory�
We actually are alien babies when our body die wee leave it and transferred to a high technology machine that verifies the sole if not it sends it down again. Else it create new bodies to us(some unimaginable high-tech), because human bodies are host for new born soles(us) that come from the other sun in the other dimension� like we are driving us in� and then we actually are born when our body die�

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join