It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens theory's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well, there's alot of stuff here so let me try and work thru it...

to start with, Preest your second consecutive post (no. 516663 --remember other thread?!) i had not read before my response to your first one. so let me address it now. this post links back to the first page after the entry of The Quiet Storm into the thread. thank you for elaborating your point although i beleive it is rather moot now as we have come to mutually understand each other better now.

sometimes what I like to call E.T.D.

which would satnd for extra terrestrial design, right?

I sometimes refer to I.D. as E.T.D. because a change in our evolution may have been instigated by nothing more than a meteor, which essentially is of extraterrestrial nature.

so what you are saying is that the exra terrestrial influence may have been accidental in nature, correct?

Occams Razor

please elaborate. i am relatively new to the conspiracy world and have not heard of this before.

right, on to the next post...

maybe its like "the Matrix theory" off of the matrix reloaded, where neo finds out from the construct that there were several different matrix's and several different zion's and ect..

basically you are arguing a variation of the infinite number of universes theory, right? yes, this might be valid, in my opinion, but it is so complex it is hard for a human mind to process an infinte number of things.

Yes, well, alot of what might have been evidence for intelligent design theories were in ancient "sacred" texts that have been burned up by those who were in power, so that the masses stay uninformed about the truth about our existance.

i congratulate you quiet storm for being on topic.

I don't know exactly how we were created because of the lack of the evidence, but I don't beleive that we evolved from apes.

neither do i. i touched on this in one of my earlier posts that our level of intelligence would not have been an immediate evolutionary advantage to our ancient ansestors.

The Matrix which you speak of, I beleive is actually true. For me this reality is a matrix, or a plane of consciousness. The astral plane is another plane of consciousness. We exist in several planes of consciousness. Our density and the rate of our vibrations determine which plane of consciousness we are able to be aware of.

i believe you're getting into what buddha called nirvana or a more elevated state of being. i can't think of the word right now to describe it.....

Some say we have been kept in a vibratory prison, where we are kept bound in this plane of consciousness by technology designed by

maybe not by technology, but by physiological conditioning since birth. this woul also accoutn for why humans are said only to use 5-10% of our brains... the rest operates on a different plane of thought and is locked off.....

Maybe one day we will become so smart that we ourselves will be more powerful then the aliens depicted in movies or interviews of witnesses

if we don't kill each other off first....

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
which would satnd for extra terrestrial design, right?

so what you are saying is that the exra terrestrial influence may have been accidental in nature, correct?

Occams Razor

please elaborate. i am relatively new to the conspiracy world and have not heard of this before.
I sometimes use the term E.T.D. instead of I.D. because I feel that Intelligent Design is just a more scientific way of saying Extraterrestrial Design...perhaps Extraterrestrial Interference would be better?
Anyhow the possibility that an extraterrestrial force could have instigated evolution is one that's gaining alot more acceptance.

As for what Occams Razor means...well, you'll find those are 2 very hated words with some UFO believers...it means sometimes the easiest explanation is the correct one.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

maybe not by technology, but by physiological conditioning since birth. this woul also accoutn for why humans are said only to use 5-10% of our brains... the rest operates on a different plane of thought and is locked off.....

I agree, the conditioning we have had since birth also has helped to keep us bound in this plane of consciousness. Also, our conditioned responses to situations like emotions, more specifically, fear, and other "low" vibrational, and very dense energies.

The book Trance-Formation of America speaks of how the CIA uses mind control technology to keep us in a state of trance, and bound by our own minds, and emotions. In that book it also speaks of technology which sends out low frequency waves to keep us in a state of trance, and to keep us in emotions which are low in vibrations, which keep us from from operating with higher vibrations like happiness, love and joy.

The secret societies control the mass media. Their intention is to keep us imprisoned in this plane of consciousness. If we were to rise into elevated states of being, then we would become all too powerful and thus our world leaders and government, and those in the secret societies would lose their power over us.

Since they control the mass media, they determine what goes in the media, what doesnt, and since most humans love the media, and let it dictate their lives, they use the mass media as a way to subtly dictate their lives. You see the media always glamourizing things which are outside of ourselves in an attempt to manipulate humans into depending on material objects for happiness, which cannot be truly fulfilled that way. Then the monetary system makes it worse, because it is only their to support our beleif systems.

If we were to find realize our selves, and spiritually evolve, and dictate our own happiness, we would be able to elevate to higher states of being, but those that are in power limit us by keeping us in a vibratory prison. It is very subtle but very effective against the uninformed masses of society. The secret societies keep us in darkness by witholding truths from the society and placing a viel of illusion, and those who wish to live in this illusion are very limited.

I wish to speak more about this but it is getting. Also, I beleive I have stated what I wanted to contribute to the topic of this thread already.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
About us being from the Mars.... I have read somewhere, that tehre is a book, which speaks of this. I don't know what it is called, but the book was written by someone who has received visions of Mars when there was life on it (maybe there still is?). This book says that Asians came from Mars.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dude you've brought up some good points but please try to limit your comment length. they really are becoming rhetorical. i realize i'm not a mod so i don't really have any enforcing power but as one theorist to another we've heard your "wake up, rise up, and overthrow" diatribe at least three times in this thread. i'm trying to be nice about this and i appriciate you being on topic....

About us being from the Mars.... I have read somewhere, that tehre is a book, which speaks of this. I don't know what it is called, but the book was written by someone who has received visions of Mars when there was life on it (maybe there still is?). This book says that Asians came from Mars.

again, it all comes down to evicence (or a lack thereof).

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The earth has been "re-spawned" several times throughout its history. Each time life evolves into something new. A new dominate species becomes the ruler of the planet. In the past it was an amphibian predator that ruled the planet, and then dinosours, and then neanderthals become the dominate life form. But somewhere along the way something happened. A group of neanderthals or a totally seperate group of "beings" arose on the planet. And through superior intelligence began to wipe out the neanderthals replacing them with a more evolved humanoid type. So could we actually be the "aliens" ??? Possibly. Did "we" already experience "alien" contact and are the result of some type of genetic manipulation ???? Possibly.

Homo Sapien then would be the product of intelligent design. Or simply a generation of "aliens" that called earth its home among the current (past) neanderthal residents.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Or simply a generation of "aliens" that called earth its home among the current (past) neanderthal residents.

and changed their genetic material to closely match that of earth-like species?! i don't think so. you stated much of the obvious which might be a good thing later on... but then for the alien species to forget their history and origin and regress into primitve forms just to keep the continuity of evolution with existing species. sorry dude, it doesn't seem to work for me. at lest not this specific scenerio. maybe a varaition on it....

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I suggest you start reading about the legends of the Hopi Indians, or maybe even of the Dagone Tribes in Asia or maybe even the "legends" of the Visnu from India.

It is quite possible that a few adult aliens were not able to pass of their history to the next generation of off spring. If they were cut of from their base technology or civilization then the only "proof" that their kind was differnet from the primitive humanoids would be in their knowledge and understanding of the universe. Ie why did ancient civilizations have such advanced access to data on the solar system, that we would only "re-discover" hundreds of years later? Or why do the Hopi talk about tales that the ancient fathers came from other lands, not on this earth. Why would they say these things ? Maybe there is actually some truth in it.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
you only addressed one part of my argument. to rebut:

Maybe there is actually some truth in it.

OF COURSE there is a possibility that you are exactly right and this is what happened.

but look, the first part of my argument stands unchallenged

and changed their genetic material to closely match that of earth-like species?! i don't think so.

the only possibility i can think of off the top of my head is that a small group of "loser aliens" was dropped here by someone and the victors manipulated the "losers'" dna to match earth's. but still, pretty impractical.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Preest, you are a straight HATER!!I am so tired of you talking about this "cult" sh1t like people have nothing better to do than sit around and make these things up.If you are that dumb, to say those things, you are no better than the conspirators themselves, or at least you are contributing toward them being successful.But your, I am not a space geek attitude, makes you look like an acute minded scary guy. And let me remind you something, YOU NEVER PROVED ANYTHING ABOUT ALIENS IN THE BIBLE!You stated YOUR beleifs, but you have yet to close that subject, so leave it alone, or open it back up.You are in 0 position to say who the creator is.So go ahead and say your little, stick to the post man speech, I am your nemesis, and I will continue to trail you until we find a means to an end.Because you need to be stopped immediatly.If you stand up off of that dogmatic dildo, you might actually one day see the light!If anything, you are that guy who had no life in his young life, and has to crush other people's ideas to make yourself feel good or smart.It is not cute, and I am on to you.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Preest, you are a straight HATER!!I am so tired of you talking about this "cult" sh1t like people have nothing better to do than sit around and make these things up.If you are that dumb, to say those things, you are no better than the conspirators themselves, or at least you are contributing toward them...

ok dude where the hell did you come from? this thread has never even touched on "cults" or aliens in the bible. personally, i beleive many things in the bible are in fact references to otherworldy beings or more advanced humans. if you are another Preest hater like The Quiet Storm (no offense) in his first post, i'll quote what i said to him:

please, for the love of God or any other higher being you might believe in,
SHUT THE H3LL UP
you have contributed NOTHING in your 1 or so posts except to insult Preest and disrupt the the flow of this thread. You are perhaps the MOST USELESS member of ATS I have encountered.

EITHER GET ON TOPIC OR STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

1 more post like this and i'll complain, which will be the first time for me.

I am your nemesis, and I will continue to trail you until we find a means to an end.

i believe that counts as post stalking or something. two strikes, 1 to go. my advice, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Preest, you are a straight HATER!!I am so tired of you talking about this "cult" sh1t like people have nothing better to do than sit around and make these things up.If you are that dumb, to say those things, you are no better than the conspirators themselves, or at least you are contributing toward them...

ok dude where the hell did you come from? this thread has never even touched on "cults" or aliens in the bible. personally, i beleive many things in the bible are in fact references to otherworldy beings or more advanced humans. if you are another Preest hater like The Quiet Storm (no offense) in his first post, i'll quote what i said to him:

SHUT THE H3LL UP
you have contributed NOTHING in your 1 or so posts except to insult Preest and disrupt the the flow of this thread. You are perhaps the MOST USELESS member of ATS I have encountered.

I am your nemesis, and I will continue to trail you until we find a means to an end.

i believe that counts as post stalking or something. two strikes, 1 to go. my advice, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

Hold on jhova. I think you shouldn't have reacted the way you did. Too much emotion there, too much anger, it sounds like you are whining, and what you have typed up sounds a bit "retarded" no offense.

You resist to much. You are letting this anger you. Don't let Preest anger you, do what you have to do like I did, and just prove him wrong but don't drop down to his level by letting emotions control you.

Preest's use of intimidation and cold blooded dominance comes from his fear of feeling "inferiorior" and feelings of "vulnerability".

You have reacted with much emotion. The frustration you carry wreaks of the fear that of not being able to "win" in your situation of bringing Preest down.

Just to make you aware that you have "RE-acted" out of emotional patterns of fear, just like Preest has.

Don't worry though I don't judge you sir, your post was necessary for me to make you aware of your own reactions so that you may learn from them and choose to using your own free will to transcend that, look from an elevated perspective and "act" instead of "re-act" the next time a similar drama like this one occurs again.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You resist to much. You are letting this anger you. Don't let Preest anger you, do what you have to do like I did, and just prove him wrong but don't drop down to his level by letting emotions control you.

Preest's use of intimidation and cold blooded dominance comes from his fear of feeling "inferiorior" and feelings of "vulnerability".

what are you guys driving at? i have yet to see any evidence of intimidation or anything else in Preest's posts. Please provide links to other threads where Preest was intimidating. i know him to be logical, analytical, and objective in his analysis of things. i need evidence to back up your position.

this is to both jhova and the quiet storm.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hold on there now little dookie, I don't need to hear the little stuff about "post stalking" or any other stuff from you, the personal beef that is going on between Preest and I is personal, so mind yours.But I have noticed his tactics, but this dude has been p1ss1ing me off since day one, but I am glad to notice that you noticed.And whoever told me to "shut the hell up" in bold letters can go f*ck Magic with no rubber, with his rump ranging a$$!You doo doo chaser, don't ever cross me, mind your business!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This thread is going to get locked if you four dont stop your flame nuclear war and stalking each other.

I may remind you this is a Troll free zone.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Hold on there now little dookie, I don't need to hear the little stuff about "post stalking" or any other stuff from you, the personal beef that is going on between Preest and I is personal

So why make them viewable to other membersPERSONAL INSULTS WILL STOP RIGHT NOW

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Quit trying to disrespect then.If you respect, I promise we will have no problems!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How am i disrespecting you????

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

SHUT THE H3LL UP

Yeah, that was disrespect in my eyes.Especially, when that dude insulted me from the beginning, and you take up for him not knowing the story.This dude has bad intentions, and I cannot just let him to prounce on people for there ideas.I don't want to go there with anybody believe me, but the first thing some one says when you present an idea is a smart smug-a$$ remark, like he is better, or knows more than someone, when in fact, his ideas are the same crap that has been around for years, like you don't know it already.I mean damn, cn I get a little breathing room here.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
jhova> why dont you guys keep personal flames personal instead of ruining threads for others??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join