It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So what kind of insect made the newest circle?

You sarcasm is disgusting to me. You know I didn't say anything about insects making crop circles, but you made the wild jump anyway.

350 feet in diameter is a lot of ground to cover in one night.

When I was in high school, during P.E., I ran 1 mile in 4 minutes and 58 seconds. That is 5,280 feet.

There was a guy on ATS who claimed, and proved that he makes crop circles. He said they use heavy rollers, and they tow the rollers behind them. If I was towing a roller behind me in P.E., that was 4 feet in length, I would have covered 21,120 square feet of land in nearly 5 minutes.

Planksters would be mighty sore doncha think,after this effort?

Now you are grasping at straws.

Sure maybe they would be out of breath. Does that matter? No.

How many in this crew,20?200?

The guy that proved he made crop circles said he had a crew of 8. But why the heck do you like to speculate? Who cares if how many it was. The more people there are, the faster it could be done, that's for sure.

OY and why exactly?

So they can put it in their image collection and sell the collection to people in books and DVDs and advertise for a crop circle website.

Why would aliens? Humans benefit from it more than aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If you took a cutting of a tree,it in essence would be the same tree.

The cutting is no longer a tree, its a piece of a tree.

Taking paper from the origional tree and then using it as compost to feed the cutting,you would be doing the impossible,turning paper back into the tree.Convoluted?Sure,but not as impossible as before cutting taking was discovered.

Nice try, but no. You missed the point too. The analogy was about going back in time. The past has changed into now, so the past and now are the same object. To go back to the past would be impossible, because it changed, and you can't detach yourself from now.

Your convoluted example is an example of "change". You didn't turn the paper back into the original tree, you "changed" it into a different tree.

Time may well be the same way.One technological advance and the old view goes right out the window.The only sure thing is religion,Christerism most specifically.That is static.Only because they say so.Time appears to be fractal and its cyclical nature is becoming more and more evident as we approach the timus termulus.

Nope sorry, there is no way any technology could travel back in physical time, the past. The past doesn't exist anymore, it changed into now, and now is only 1 object.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Actually UFI's =p

How would you know it's an insect if you never seen it before? If it's not classified, how could you automatically classify it as an insect?

I don't know what sort of creature gives birth to lots of glowing spheres in the sky, and if it is an animal or insect where are all the others?

I'm not saying that video is insects, but I will play your game.

You say "you don't know" because you are talking about something that has never been seen before, "unidentified". Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't mean it is impossible.

The others? Well if you believe in evolution, something old could have just evolved into something new. Or some kind of deformity took place.

Why would the military create a craft to do that? Do they hope to make pretty flying objects in the sky in some way to defend the country?

Well if you think the military is doing it (doubt it), they would probably do it so that they can brainwash and trick people into thinking they are "aliens", then a whole group of gullible people will follow their every word, and command.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have no doubt that some Crop Circles are man made hoaxes, but in the cases of authentic scientific study or real Crop Circles the investigations have shown that vegetation within the circle has been genetically altered. How can a team of people with boards strapped to their feet do this?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Sorry I dont have super alien powers of mind reading, could you please give me a link or tell me what main page you are discussing.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

Well I would like to see some evidence from REAL scientests not these BLT Research people or Linda Moulton Howe. Do you have any links to that kind of info.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

What and where was genetically altered?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm mostly quoting from the Unsolved Mysteries disc I have where they sent soil and vegetation samples of a Canadian Crop Circle to an independent Science facility to be analyzed.

Canadian Crop Circles Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Canadian Crop Circles Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Crop circles have been around since 1678 - guess those D hoaxer guys are REALLY old by now!!

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

If the d hoaxers are doug & dave then one is dead now.
Also the other one has since come out and said they claimed responsibility for many that they didnt do. I saw it in an interview - will try to find it & post.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just can't believe the all encompassing statement that all Crop Circles are hoaxes. It's just this sort of small minded generalization that keeps certain phenomena from being seriously investigated by legitimate scientists.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How many honestly exhibit radiation or other strange readings? Has any readings been done on any of these newer ones? I doubt it. Even those can be faked, as was proven by a team challenged to create a crop circle with those qualities (magnetic / radiation, etc.).

Even though I do believe in UFOs, I firmly believe that probably 99% of crop circles are man-made. Just using common sense makes this obvious. Similar designs, videos of people making them (large complex ones, in a short period of time no less), the most prominent ones in the same general locale, common images that we are familiar with, yet "mysterious" enough to make us go "oooo.. tht's special!" I honestly think if an alien wanted to communicate with us, first of all, it would have technology to do so greater than making images in crops, and it would truly seem very "alien" to us.

By the way, where is the one that has a math formula that was hitherto unknown to mankind? Could you please link that one? That would be the sort of crop circle I'd give more merit to.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I just can't believe the all encompassing statement that all Crop Circles are hoaxes. It's just this sort of small minded generalization that keeps certain phenomena from being seriously investigated by legitimate scientists.

I just can't believe that a group of educated adults would attribute crop circles to anything but humans. It's just this sort of small minded fantasies that holds mankind back from moving away from our tribal and superstitious past.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So many people ignore the facts we have when it comes to crop circles; I really don't get it. We can't figure this curiosity out by looking at the pictures drawn, we need to verify empirical evidence.

* Node length in the stalks of many crop circles is longer than the surrounding non-crop-circle stalks. Stalk nodes are also heat damaged as if having been in a high-intensity microwave.

* Soil samples within the circles are higher in radiation levels than the soil samples from just outside the circles.

* Nearly 10,000 Crop circles have appeared in 70 countries and have been seen for over 300 years. Not "proof" but would indicate a really stinking huge conspiracy lol

* "crop" circles have appeared on thin ice, sand, and fragile crops with no indication, or no possibility, that people were present.

I know I'm not going to convince some people to look at empirical, scientific information - it's much more fun to argue apparently. I hope that SOME people however take a moment to think about the facts above. A few guys with boards do not change radiation levels and crop stalk structure.

www.bltresearch.com...
[controversial because its real science and irrefutable; therefore target of disinformation artists]

www.controversial-science.com...

www.ufoevolution.com...
[Link to thin ice circles]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

You can say with a straight face that you really think this latest 350 diameter one on Milk Hill was done by Planksters?Before you do answer I'd like to add that these areas are under much more scrutiny that has been caused by this latest rash of events.So you really think this one was manmade?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When given the choice between the pro or con position in a debate,one must always take the con position.Why?Because you really don't have to do the research,you just have to disagree.The pro position does all the research and forms the logical constructs,while the Con position merely has to nit pick the slightest innaccuracy to negate any reasoned position.If that don't work,ya can always get louder.Much easier and no actual research required.Not directing this at anyone in particular,of course,I hardly know ye.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Nobody ignored that.. actually I made a few posts about it.

All of those instances (if they are real and can be confirmed) have other plausible explanations besides "aliens did it".

Node lengthening happens naturally when you damage the crop, and kill it. The scientists prove that "heat" also causes it, and well, when you damage a crop and it can no longer absorb water, it gets warmer, and drys up and "expands".

The radiation they found is "radionuclide's" in the soil. Radionuclide's are common in soil, and usually get absorbed into ground water and contaminate irrigation systems in farms. The "radiation" could have easily gotten there from the natural "radionuclide's" already found in the soil.

I already posted links to the information above, you people just stopped researching.

There are many people who make crop circles, in different countries, in different weather.

Crop circles in ice? In Sand? Wouldn't they be called ice circles, and sand circles? lol...

Still no proof of aliens......

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When given the choice between the pro or con position in a debate,one must always take the con position.Why?Because you really don't have to do the research,you just have to disagree.The pro position does all the research and forms the logical constructs,while the Con position merely has to nit pick the slightest innaccuracy to negate any reasoned position.If that don't work,ya can always get louder.Much easier and no actual research required.Not directing this at anyone in particular,of course,I hardly know ye.

That is the most ignorant I thing I have read EVER.

You are completely wrong, and everything you said is the exact opposite of the truth.

To come to the conclusion that "crop circles are made by aliens" is the easiest way out, that involves ZERO research. It's basically like giving up...

All the people who say "oh there is scientific research that radiation and node lengthening happened...blah blah.. are NOT RESEARCHING FURTHER. They just don't research natural ways, or man-made ways that all of that could have happened, and they jump to the "alien" conclusion. That is the lazy way.

To say "aliens did it" would be like scientists saying "God did it" when talking about the universe. Totally not scientific or professional at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Great posts. Too bad that they will be ignored and no research will be done on the things you mentioned.
Some are too lazy to look for natural causes of the radiation and node expanding. Try having an open mind and look for the natural causes of these "anomalies", dear believers.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nevermind (: Move along...nothing to see here.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Quazi176]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join