It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I heard the Philadelphia Experiment really happened.
They tried to make the ship radar invisible.
It happened 1943.
The Germans were sinking half of our ships going to Europe.
According to the book the aliens made contact after the experiment
because the U.S. Navy successfully warped space.
We offically became a "Post Warp" civilization.

LMAO, you really just proved to me that you are pulling my leg now. So you want us to believe something because you heard it was true.

A post warp civilization

Thanks for adding some flavor to this thread.

It's in the book.
The aliens said we had a lot of problems with our
Philadelphia Experiment because of the "diathric effect?"
The ship was the USS Eldridge.
What you're trying to do is overwhelm the Earths natural
energy pattern with an artifical energy pattern.

My job in the navy included taking care of the ships degaussing system.
Our system had a gyro input that changed the field strength
Fi-Qi coil with our current course in order to make the ship
magnetically invisibible to enemy torpedoes with a magnetic sensor.
It was good idea until they started making torpedoes that pinged
sonar and found the ship that way.
If a war would have started with the soviets we would have
gotten our butts kicked against all those soviet subs.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

God my leg is about to break off. So you read it in a book so it must be true?

So if we have the ability to make ships travel through time in the 1940s why would we need equipment to make them invisible to torpedos in the 2000s?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Kinda hard to catch yer drift.Amazing what one potential typo will do.(ever see the movie Brazil?)Ya I'm saying I hope there is a near miss or less and we don't suffer a power outage that lasts into the winter.Got a problem with that?I was telling an intellectual adversary to cool it with the snidery for one more day.Since you've jumped into the frey,same to you.I'll gladly eat crow.But save it until tomorrow.If I see my X situation happen,I will shift to trying to help,not wasting time giving y'all the business.'Tain't sporting.No one needs to say I told you.No one at the adult table.If you keep being so nasty you'll have to go to the children's table.Same for the believer side.I have passion now because I think it's important.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read the book.
Just say the price was too high and the process was out of control.Seamen went crazy and died.It affected everybody.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Well I make you a deal. If the world gets majorly disrupted by a powerful solar storm on July 7th to the point that we would have needed to be warned by Aliens, then I will find ten people and lick their shoes clean tomorrow.

If it doesnt happen then you and the others have to admit that ALL CRAP CIRCLES ARE MADE BY HUMANS!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It was a story and a good movie at best. There is no evidence that any of this actually happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

God my leg is about to break off. So you read it in a book so it must be true?

So if we have the ability to make ships travel through time in the 1940s why would we need equipment to make them invisible to torpedos in the 2000s?

The US Navy wants their ships nonmagnetic.
They stopped and checked our ship EVERY time we pulled into
port in San Diego. I didn't see the big deal.
There is no war on. Who cares? Apparently the US Navy cares.
My chief engineer checked the control panel everyday.
Maybe he was bored?
Like i said, a state of the art pinging torpedo could sink us fast.
I'm glad we had plenty of lifeboats onboard.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It was a story and a good movie at best. There is no evidence that any of this actually happened.

Check wikipedia.
For a "no evidence" event they sure have a lot of info about it.
Apparently the ship "teleported" to Virginia and then back.
We were children playing with matches back then.
I really believe Einstein was involved in the experiment.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey has anyone thought that they are man made but by time travelling men who cannot meet us due to some parrodox but are trying to communicate stuff to us

Forgive me if thats what your on about but ive been busy.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Back to the OP. I think I'm going with the idea that crop circles are created by the devil or demons. Let me make a point or two here while you are laughing (yes, I can hear you).

First, they are made at night. Typical of the devil, doing things in darkness.
John 3:20
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Second, they are not passing any information, other than the fact that "they" are there making them. That begins man's thinking there is ET.
Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Third, they are confusion.
Psalm 71:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Fourth, they are destructive. Farmers are losing valuable crops over nothing. Malachi 3:11
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Another indicator is the false prophetic nature of the crop circles we can "decipher", such as the one coming up today and tomorrow concerning the solar flare. Not happening.....

Since the angels that fell from heaven are not too good at keeping their place (first estate), it makes sense that they will use the internet to communicate via pictures of their work.

And that 2012 thing. What about that? As if the Mayans knew our calendar... The calendar we now have is not the same calendar they had in 400 AD. It was changed when converting to AD/BC, and some days were lost/changed. To claim an exact date, 12-21-2012 is absurd, even if it is equinox. Think about it. Mayans didn't know our numbering/date system. Therefore, their symbols could not relate to our dating. Put that together with the Timewave Zero best guessing ending atn 2012, and you have a lot of people looking for something that isn't going to happen (thank you, Blossom Goodchild, for making us see our Y2K mentality). It's just that we lack excitement, I guess. Don't let your fun become your expectation for real.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

No, it's not the devil or his demons.
The devil has better things to do.
I think 90% of the crop circles are made by the Grays.
10% are clearly ugly and fakes.
The real ones have the wheat blown apart.
On the discovery channel a small group of MIT students tried to make
one in 4 hours. June 21, 2002
Apparently, to make it "real" the MIT students had to blast
iron filings all over the place with 2 minutes left.

Big Boom! Very bright blast and very funny.
The MIT students blew some of the wheat apart with a portable
magnetron.
It was a very small crop circle but overall.......not bad.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Why is it that some people want to attribute the actions of man or nature to some supreme being?

Its Aliens
Its the devil
Its God
Its Ghosts
Its Flying monkeys from Oprah Winfreys fat behind

I am really starting to think we are still just cavemen, but with a bit fancier clothes and a nice shave.

Why cant it just be humans?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
1. Its Aliens
2. Its the devil
3. Its God
4. Its Ghosts
5. Its Flying monkeys from Oprah Winfreys fat behind

See a common theme here?

1. No proof of aliens visiting earth
2. No proof
3. No proof
4. No proof
5. Highly possible as we are at least sure that Oprah exists and that she has a fat behind. We also know that monkeys exist, and we have all heard the claims of monkeys flying from peoples butts since probably the 1600's

Oh but lets see what we find about humans.
1. There is proof they exist as I am one and you may be too.
2. They are capable of making crop circles
3. Some of them admit to making crop circles
4. Some of them show us how to do it.

Why did humans start creating crop circles?
Most likely to get a good laugh at freaking out their neigbors and making them look like fools and also because it is a form of art to the creators.
Its a hobby and probably a very fun one.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why would Aliens choose such a bizarre form of communication instead of direct contact?

When "War of the Worlds" was originally braodcast over the radio, without a disclaimer first, people believed the Earth was under attack, there were suicides and civil unrest in some areas as a result.
Any advanced species would know what effect they would have on a primitive species. In order to ease the shock why not start with an unexplained series of events? Nothing violent, nothing overt, just a subtle mystery with no apperent answer. This mystery spreads throughout the masses as an oddity; theories abound.

Why are we starting to see human technology in the designs (binary code, the sextant etc)?

We are aware of them now, but symbolism in the messages eludes us. In order to get us on the same page they use things from our world as a primer towards the greater message
Look at some of the material on this very site, look at religious writtings and carvings...they have been watching us for a LONG time. Look up the Terrestial Planet Finder, this is a telescope NASA has delayed until the 2020 timeframe... this is a device that WE have designed to pick out pale blue orbs around other stars with a continental resolution. If in the infinity of space there is another technical species it is reasonable to think that they may have the same ability. In fact, due to the immensity of time and the youth of our system, it is probable that they had this ability long before we were ever here. Earth, Mars if you want to go WAY back, could have been cateloged as being of potential requiring further study.
They likely know more about us then we do.

I hate to reference Sci-Fi, but in Star Trek the Federation does decades of survealence on technical species before contact in order to 'feel them out'. Why would you expect this to be different in reality?

Recent surveys have found that 48% of Americans beleive in UFO's and aliens. I have no data on global figures but there is definitely a warming to the idea that we 1) are not alone 2) have been visited.
As much as we like to pat ourselves on the back for our achievements the reality of the situation is that we are still an infantile species. In 50 years of manned space exploration WE have not left our planets' orbital area and our tech has only just reached the innermost edge of our stellar boundry.
Look at the world we live in, race/ethnic hatred, religious violence, ideological conflict...and this is amoungst members of our own species who share many of the same beliefs regardless of what they individually name them.
What do you honestly think the reaction would be in this type of enviroment to the introduction of someone who is TRUELY different, someone from a COMPLETELY different backround and belief system than us?

Scientists claim that in the 2007-2008 season 80% of the formations found were fake. That still leaves 20% to account for. Researchers, as mentioned by others in this thread, have establish a way of telling the real ones from the fakes: the presence of short lived isotopes, depleted ground water, weaving of the grains, genetic and crystalline changes (the plants grow better btw, farmers in the affected areas save the seeds from those plants and have found up to 40% better growth...researchers have started using low-dose microwaves on seeds to try and simulate the effect) the list goes on and on.
The number one trait however is that there are no broken plants in a real circle. NOT ONE, EVER.

Are crop circles real? Obviously, there are close to 10000 recorded instances.
Are they made by man? Most times, yes.
Are all the answers available? No. There is something substantial and unknown going on, on a site that discusses the NWO, Masons, Illuminati etc why is it overlooked that the fakes could be to distract the sheep into thinking they have a good bead on things?

No mysteries, no questions, no problems as long as you keep paying taxes.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
[edited for double post]

Strange, it posted my response twice.
Oh well.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
You were in the navy? Me too.
I was an electrician U.S.S. Vandegrift FFG - 48.
EM2(SW)
What ship were you on?

I was Aircrew A/W VS24 The Scouts, an S-3 Viking Squadron. U.S.S. Roosevelt.

Second line.

and third.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You are wrong.

Here is a video from 1989. Back then most people didn't have access to CGI, and even then it was expensive and wasn't very good. That is unless you had a lot of money to part with just to make a video which would give you 0 money back....

www.youtube.com...

Another couple of videos in which similar balls of light are seen leaving, or around a crop circle.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Another video in which a similar light is seen close to a crop circle.

www.youtube.com...

These people are using regular cameras, which is why the image is fuzzy, and since they are holding the cameras with their hands the videos are shaky.

As for your claim. Just claiming "it is cgi" doesn't make it cgi...

I have seen alien craft with binoculars, and some closed minded person like yourself was viewing in one instance the same alien aircraft i was looking at and he kept claiming it was a balloon....

I have never seen a ballon which looked like half a bell, it was no regular aircraft since it had no engine that i could see, no wings, and there seemed to be light emanating from it, and moving all around the ship. It was static for a minute or so, then clouds which appeared out of nowhere surrounded it, and in two seconds the clouds went away and the alien aircraft was gone. I have also seen such alien aircraft while in the military.

Even my parents who were always skeptical about alien aircraft saw a triangular aircraft in South Florida over a baseball field. But those triangular aircraft could very well be ours with back-engineered technology from alien aircraft for all we know.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If I remember correctly there have been instanes when people have claimed to have created crop circles, and when asked to make one they couldn't do it.

Yes, SOME are man-made, but those are very easy to do for the most part.

BTW, just because there might have been a misinterpretation of a crop circle doesn't make all crop circles man-made....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Found a much better video of the first one I posted.

www.youtube.com...

That is not CGI nomatter how much you want to yell it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

All i see you saying.

Ohh so if its in a book it must be true.
Ohh if its a video it must be true.
Ohh if its a picture it must be true.
Ohh if its a famous person it must be true.

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that site. We all know that UFOs are real.All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Capt. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
--Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon

"I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
--Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)
(Retired Air Force Brigadier General and pilot with many decades of flying experience)

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs"
--Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

If you do not even consider these quotes you can claim the most ignorant person in the world award.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join