It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Remember, just because some people on the internet claim to make them doesnt mean its true.

And just because you say they are all man made doesnt mean its true either.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Remember, just because some people on the internet claim to make them doesnt mean its true.

And just because you say they are all man made doesnt mean its true either.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Thanks for another amusing post

here's evidence to the contrary

1678 pamphlet on the "Mowing-Devil"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461e9bac5d14.jpg[/atsimg]

The earliest recorded image resembling a crop circle is depicted in a 17th-century English woodcut called the "Mowing-Devil". The image depicts the devil with a scythe mowing (cutting) a circular design in a field of oats. The pamphlet containing the image states that the farmer, disgusted at the wage his mower was demanding for his work, insisted that he would rather have "the devil himself" perform the task. That night, the crop appeared as if it were on fire, then in the morning a circular pattern had mysteriously appeared.

A more recent historical report of crop circles was republished (from Nature, volume 22, pp. 290–291, 29 July 1880) in the January 2000 issue of the Journal of Meteorology. It describes the 1880 investigations by amateur scientist John Rand Capron:

"The storms about this part of Western Surrey have been lately local and violent, and the effects produced in some instances curious. Visiting a neighbour's farm on Wednesday evening (21st), we found a field of standing wheat considerably knocked about, not as an entirety, but in patches forming, as viewed from a distance, circular spots....I could not trace locally any circumstances accounting for the peculiar forms of the patches in the field, nor indicating whether it was wind or rain, or both combined, which had caused them, beyond the general evidence everywhere of heavy rainfall. They were suggestive to me of some cyclonic wind action,..."

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course this comes from a time when even mentioning the devil was considered likely to raise him from the ground on the spot & have him whisk you away, so here's an alternative solution to this story:

The farmer, disgusted at the wage his mower was demanding for his work, insisted that he would rather have "the devil himself" perform the task.

The mower, disgusted that the farmer preferred the devil to him decided to get his own back.

That night, the mower returned with torches so that he could see in the dark (the kind you seee in Frankenstein movies - a stick with flaming material on top - this was the 1600's after all, the most common form of lighting was tallow candles - yuck!) making it appear that the crop was on fire - a happy coincidence since it was supposed to be the devil, then in the morning a circular pattern had mysteriously appeared.

The farmer, being an avid member of ATS, UFO believer, & general non critical thinking man instantly recalled how he had said he'd prefer the devil to do it, & now look! THAT must be what happened.

People said to him "come on the mower was in town telling us how he did it, it was just a prank," but the farmer in his true beleiver & wiser higher frequency dimension wisdom replied:

"that may be the case, but you PROVE that it wasn't the devil - you can't and so it WAS the devil."

Victory for the farmer.

And so ends another rip roaring scientifically &/or logically argued case for crop circles on ATS.

The End

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Start a thread with your videos and you'll see.
That really old one is not CGI but it looks like a bird actually but ofc I can't prove it because the objects size is approximately 20 pixels.

The rest I'm not even gonna comment on. An ignorant person such as yourself will deny CGI even if it was written all over it.

Stop calling me closed minded or whatever. If you can't think of anything smarter to say then don't say anything.

And what's the point of you believers having such footage? What do you do with it? Mankind is a skeptic. You won't be able to wake them up with such hoaxes.

reply to post by Haydn_17

Remember, just because some people on the internet claim that aliens make them doesnt mean its true.

And just because you say aliens make them doesnt mean its true either.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LINK from member: serenecalamityz

in magnetosphere thread

If this is correct - then the crop circles WERE telling us something

www.gympietimes.com.au...

ASTRONOMERS are claiming that Earth is witnessing the biggest and most powerful Sunspot ever seen and the sunspot is yet to peak in intensity.

A sunspot is a magnetic storm on the surface of the sun and the area of the spot is colder than the normal surface.

The normal surface is about 5000 degrees, the temperature of a sunspot is about 3000 degrees.

The size of a sunspot varies, ranging from the size of the moon to 65 times larger than the size of earth and lasts for about a month then fades away.

This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

Wappa Falls Observatory head astronomer Owen Bennedick describes the sunspot shape like the letter S and thinks it to be approximately 150,000 km long and 30,000 km wide.

“It's flares have not yet been measured,” Owen Bennedick said, “but it is like hundreds of thousands of hydrogen bombs.”

The flares have been so bright that NASA has had trouble taking accurate pictures of the sunspot.

Mr Bennedick said the sunspot is still growing in intensity but predicts it could climax by today.

The sunspot will cause the Earth's atmosphere to heat up, potentially creating problems to powerlines, radio transmitters and delicate equipment such as mobile phones and computers.

Mr Bennedick suggests powerline filters be installed on computers and people should put on extra sunscreen.

Sunspots appear on the sun in cycles, occurring every 11 years, the current cycle has four years until it reaches it peak.

The last sunspot happened two years ago and was the most powerful flare yet measuring x28.

Most sunspot flares measure around x12 which is still considered powerful.

The Sunspot two years ago was 45 times larger than the earth and lasted for 45 days.

Since that sunspot, no more had been seen until Sunday, this latest one considered the most powerful yet.

The Wappa Falls Observatory is in the process of installing a new 12 inch telescope which will allow a greater view of the sky.

The new telescope was bought in honour of Kerry Mounter who recently passed away.

Mr Mounter was an inspiration to all who worked at the Wappa Falls Observatory. The telescope will be dedicated to his memory.

If this is FOR REAL - THE CROP CIRCLES WERE GIVING US A MESSAGE!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm sorry I can't help but laugh..

You are the most gullible person on the face of the planet.

You are claiming that not only did someone "understand" the crop circle, but "aliens" made the crop circle.

Not only that, but you posted a link to a bunk news site, that doesn't provide any sources for it's information.

"ASTRONOMERS are claiming that Earth is witnessing the biggest and most powerful Sunspot ever", yet zero sources linking to their data. Which astronomers exactly??

Even then, we have been waiting for the sun spots to show up for a while now. ITS CALLED A SOLAR CYCLE!

I wouldn't be surprised if EarthFiles was connected to that website in some way.

Even then, you were looking for Sun spot info, and you found it. So now you convinced yourself and you brainwashed yourself that aliens are talking to you. GJ! You are going far in life.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Wow, yeah a BALL of light that blinks is a bird....

You need spectacles out of the bottom of glass pepsi containers, or better yet, telescopes to better your eyesight. No wonder you can't tell the difference between CGI and the real thing...

You can yell, scream, and whine all you want that it is CGI, but yelling, screaming, and whinning about it, doesn't make it so.

Where is the proof presented by this grapes charater? shouldn't this be in the "grey area"?

No proof, just claims, yet for some reason the post is still open.

This kid is not going to accept any sort of evidence, and since he has provided 0 evidence for his claims, it is time for his attempts to make a scene, and to take flags, and stars out of nothing to be stopped imo.

Is this some sort of game and that's why the moderators are allowing for this?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

To tell you the truth... there was a program made for PC's that allows you to choose from several different crop fields, and then you can create black and white templates and the program will automatically CGI the crop circle into the field.

Ive been looking for the program again lately, and I think the website that originally had it is down and gone. Maybe I can find it later.

But, there ARE quite a few CGI crop circles.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Take a photo of a bird. Then resize the picture to 20x20 pixels.. You'll get a ball.
Shows how ignorant you are on the photography topic.

Edit:
And screaming for moderators shows how much this topic hurts your point of view.

If you can't take the truth then ignore it.. oh wait, you already are doing that.

You haven't provided any EVIDENCE yourself either. Only blurri youtube videos.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Actually it is A REAL SITE!

But - my last reply to you - because I will not go down to the level of constant insults - which is where you are with all postings it seems to other members.

If you can't accept the fact the LARGEST EVER SUNSPOT has been discovered on the SAME DAY THE CROP CIRCLES messages were deciphered about.................. well that is your problem.

But to continue insulting members when now there IS SOME PROOF of correct information ................. nothing more to say to some who can not accept that fact.

Deny Ignorance - by accepting there IS HIGHER INTELLIGENCE GIVING US MESSAGES!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Deny Ignorance - by accepting there IS HIGHER INTELLIGENCE GIVING US MESSAGES!

They were not insults they were truth. If you can't handle the truth, then that is your problem not mine.

There is no "higher intelligence" giving us messages in the form of crop circles, and L.M.H. from EarthFiles did not decipher any "alien" message either.

If there is a Sun spot on the Sun, big deal, everyone knew we were over due for a while now, its perfectly normal.

The crop circle didn't say ANYTHING about sun spots, just the person who tried to decipher it did. They obviously were thinking about Sun spots before they tried to decipher the crop circle..

The only reason I am giving you a hard time is because you spammed that same dumb message on 4+ different threads, because you THINK you are right, and you are just spreading B.S.

If you actually think "aliens" are giving you a message, I really think you should see a mental heath professional before you go insane, if it's not to late.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I can see your being net bullied here,just ignore him

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

What you see is someone trying to protect people from believing her b.s. as she goes around trying to convince people "aliens" are giving her messages.

Here is almost all the posts that she spammed her message at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't trust people who go from topic to topic spreading some agenda. I would question her motive.

As for me, I'm not only helping her, in disguise, from brainwashing herself, but I'm helping any people who might get brainwash by her.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

OMG - You are MAKING MY DAY!! I am laughing SO HARD - my stomach hurts!

Oh, I am lovin it!! Go ahead - please keep giving me GREAT LAUGHS!!

LOL LOL

Oh - all those postings were because it was information in regards to the threads - Oh yeah and it was the same - OH one other thing - Has it's OWN thread too Now!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Maybe so as pretty pc pictures or for making your own artwork etc but none of the ones on the actual crop circle sites are - they are visited and offer ground reports etc.

Some guy in another thread thinks that they are photoshopped

talk about ignorant.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

As for me, I'm not only helping her, in disguise, from brainwashing herself, but I'm helping any people who might get brainwash by her.

I love the way you look out for people on here, its so revealing

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Because of your current level of enlightenment, I can't help but take this seriously.

I have seen people travel your same path before. That path leads to heavy depression, and confusion, and fear.

Listen, "seek and you shall find" is true, but you must be careful what you seek. You will find, but it won't be what you expect.

"If you seek the Kingdom of God in the sky then the birds will precede you. And if you seek it in the sea, then the fish will precede you, but the Kingdom is in you. And if you know yourself then you know the Kingdom of God."

When you stare at clouds, and you look for shapes and images, you will find them because you were looking for them. However, you didn't choose the ones you found.

If you are seeking for a message from "aliens", you will find one, but the message might not be from "aliens", and you only think they are.

If you seek for answers, you will find them, but they might not be correct.

The only true thing is inside you.

Good Luck.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Found a much better video of the first one I posted.

www.youtube.com...

That is not CGI nomatter how much you want to yell it is.

www.youtube.com...
All starts at 3:00. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yeah but I can prove there are humans on Earth, can you prove there are Aliens from another part of the universe on Earth?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So you are saying that my thread isnt valid or I havent given proof, but all you have given for proof is some video with digital artifacts. Is that proof?

If you dont like the thread, why post in it. I have proved my side. I proved there were humans on Earth and humans admitted to making them. Where is your proof of Aliens on Earth and Aliens admitting to making them.

If anybody should be shut down it should be you, my friend.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join