It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A Bit Of Background Information

^^^^^^^^^^ click that, I don't want to be called a spammer for having two similar threads.

Okay. I am here to answer any questions I can, and give advice.

Please note that while I do not think I am human, I am not 100% sure. I may very well be. If I do not know that something is fact, I will say so. If I do not say so, feel free to ask if I had forgotten to mention it, as I do not want anyone taking a theory or opinion of mine as fact.

Also, note again that it is not important whether you believe me or not. I only ask that you remember what I have to say. It may be important for you later on.

I am in the process of writing a manual, of sorts.

This website will be one of the first places I share it with.

So, let's get this started:

Have you noticed anything strange, lately?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Lately Iv seen alot Of Synchronicity whats up with that?? And why a i here who am i

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
im feeling kinda down...what do you recommend to get me back in line? Stressin' out ya know?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Have a nice salmon dinner, go for a twenty minute jog in the morning(or mid day, but it's HOT), and always remember that everything will be fine in the end.

If you don't meditate, I definitely suggest it. It works wonders!

EDIT: A tad bit of advice for you. I see that you're concerned about the flooding, and you are wondering where the safety zones are.

For one, you should not be afraid of death. It is a beautiful thing, and I am positive that you will love what is coming.

That being said, I can't blame you for wanting to witness the Change of the world. It will be amazing itself.

I don't know any safety zones for certain, but for the past few years, there has always been something telling me to head to Canada. Strangers, random ads online, billboards, magazines; it always catches my eye, and I feel almost a physical pull towards it.

If I find anything more out, I will definitely post a topic about it, using as many sources as I can to back me up.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in Canada, though. Something is Calling me.

I also love your sense of humor. It will be more important than you realize, later on.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geehood

Lately Iv seen alot Of Synchronicity whats up with that?? And why a i here who am i

I've always noticed Synchronicity, so it may mean you're on your way to an Awakening breakthrough. Are you talking about personal experiences, or things that others are noticing as well?

I'm sorry, I do not know why you are here, or who you are. I'll be sure to go over some of your previous posts/threads and see if I find anything noteworthy.

EDIT: Spelling errors.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
giant gold fish coin, wooden bull, anti grav has more to do with lightning and nothing to do with magnets just a little about me

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silverdemon71

If you feel any special affinity for the coin, I'd hold on to it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it had something to do with your Path.

I'm not sure what to say about the wooden bull, but I am very curious. How big is it?

I'll think on the anti-gravity for a while.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
hello CleverNameHere

I have been going from one conspiracy forum to another from the moment i read the first insider paper. In my opinion, no one has matched the original insider's style, diction, wit and wisdom. Some have come close, some not at all.
I read some of the posts on your other thread, and I'll reserve my opinion on your words, history and stories.

I have been chasing posts like the original insider's mainly because I wanted to ask that insider a question of personal nature (and the readers of his posts, since some of them exhibited good wisdom and knowledge of their own), and you have now become the first person-alien-spirit-angel-demon-channeled entitiy type of forum visitor i've caught up with, and i would really appreciate if you (or any of your insightful readers) would finally answer this question for me, and though i know it might sound like a very personal request, it is more to satisfy my curiousity on how a being of your intentions would answer this.

Let's say a human being born in this world, is abandoned by its parents, left with foster parents who torture physically, abuse sexually, and imprison said human being, from a very young age, say, two or three years old, during that period of time when a human's brain does its final development, and most of the deeply held, subconscious drives are formed, including deep emotional wounds from said abuse and torture.
and this goes on for a decade or two, and as this human ages, it becomes accustomed to the abuse and bounces from one family to another, from one travesty after another, until this person ends up medicated, institutionalized, and eventually, commits suicide.

my question, and i emphasize i'm only looking for insight and wisdom from your spiritual ascension, to tell me what purpose such a life had, both in the sense of the individual person or soul, and in terms of the Creator or Universe Consciousness or whatever the Eternal Infinite and all similar entities which are the basic essence of existence.

I appreciate your time and your reply, and thank you in advance for any answers you care to provide.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Have I noticed anything strange lately? Time is moving very, very fast, yet something is preventing me from moving forward, in life, on relationships, in work, and hawks are following me everywhere. Also, I seem to be living another life in dreams. Weird huh?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just wondering when this financial crisis is going to end i'm kinda broke??

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by simpleharmonics
hello CleverNameHere

I have been going from one conspiracy forum to another from the moment i read the first insider paper. In my opinion, no one has matched the original insider's style, diction, wit and wisdom. Some have come close, some not at all.
I read some of the posts on your other thread, and I'll reserve my opinion on your words, history and stories.

I have been chasing posts like the original insider's mainly because I wanted to ask that insider a question of personal nature (and the readers of his posts, since some of them exhibited good wisdom and knowledge of their own), and you have now become the first person-alien-spirit-angel-demon-channeled entitiy type of forum visitor i've caught up with, and i would really appreciate if you (or any of your insightful readers) would finally answer this question for me, and though i know it might sound like a very personal request, it is more to satisfy my curiousity on how a being of your intentions would answer this.

Let's say a human being born in this world, is abandoned by its parents, left with foster parents who torture physically, abuse sexually, and imprison said human being, from a very young age, say, two or three years old, during that period of time when a human's brain does its final development, and most of the deeply held, subconscious drives are formed, including deep emotional wounds from said abuse and torture.
and this goes on for a decade or two, and as this human ages, it becomes accustomed to the abuse and bounces from one family to another, from one travesty after another, until this person ends up medicated, institutionalized, and eventually, commits suicide.

my question, and i emphasize i'm only looking for insight and wisdom from your spiritual ascension, to tell me what purpose such a life had, both in the sense of the individual person or soul, and in terms of the Creator or Universe Consciousness or whatever the Eternal Infinite and all similar entities which are the basic essence of existence.

I appreciate your time and your reply, and thank you in advance for any answers you care to provide.

There are some things that I cannot say, for I do believe I will be banned, arrested, and killed after being tortured for information.

What I can tell you is that this is one of the greatest evils anyone could commit. Sick people like this can cause their subjects to never know that they have free will. Sure, one day they may snap out of it, but some will not.

It is as bad as murder. Sometimes worse.

Suicide is another story, but that's something I cannot talk about.

I don't do much good dead.

There are set Paths that everyone can take, though they do not have to.

God did not want Adam or Eve to eat form the Tree of Knowledge because he knew what price it would cost.

In the metaphor, the serpent convinces Eve to take a bite from the apple, after she'd been told not to.

No metaphor, Lucifer tricked Eve into believing God was keeping something important from her. Which, he was, but he did not want to inflict the pain on his favorite creation.

We asked to know what more there was. The downfall?

Infinity and Eternity.

There are an infinite amount of alternate universes.

When we die, we switch to another universe. Some universes can be better, others can be worse.

This is where the concepts of heaven and hell come from.

Heaven is a universe better than the one previously completed, and Hell is a worse universe.

But, due to the infinite possibilities, it will take us an Eternity to completely understand what God had shielded us from before.

This is getting into evolution in so many levels that it gives me goosebumps.

Sometimes I think that "better" means higher level of consciousness and spiritual understanding/knowledge, and "worse" means a lower level.

My own ignorance to things is my worse peeve.

In conclusion, perhaps for that person, it was just one of his Hells.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Have I noticed anything strange lately? Time is moving very, very fast, yet something is preventing me from moving forward, in life, on relationships, in work, and hawks are following me everywhere. Also, I seem to be living another lofe in dreams. Weird huh?

Weird..

..or you haven't Woken up yet.

Perhap's there another level of consciousness awaiting you.

Try to have such a lucid dream where you have complete control, and never wake yourself up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irishpaddy
Just wondering when this financial crisis is going to end i'm kinda broke??

Once the government breaks apart and the states have to fend for themselves until a leader comes along to help them unite under a banner of peace with the rest of the world.

During this time the states fend for themselves, bartering will become another commonplace thing.

I'm pretty sure we're all broke right now, lol.

I've been investing in little odds and ends that I believe will be useful after the Changes.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Weird..

Try to have such a lucid dream where you have complete control, and never wake yourself up.

what? i'm awake. i wake up everyday. what are you referring to exactly?

oh, really? well perhaps there's another level of consiousness awaiting everyone. what is this supposed to mean.

have a lucid dream and never wake myself up? did you just tell me to commit suicide? wth.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Not good news then.. thanks anyways

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Weird..

oh, really? well perhaps there's another level of consiousness awaiting everyone. what is this supposed to mean.

have a lucid dream and never wake myself up? did you just tell me to commit suicide? wth.

You won't be dead.

You will be insane. You will be in another world, and your life here will be set on autopilot.

Sort of a way of Jumping into alternate universes.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

haha. i'm already insane. interesting though.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Weird..

You won't be dead.

You will be insane. You will be in another world, and your life here will be set on autopilot.

Sort of a way of Jumping into alternate universes.

Quantum Leap...I loved that show!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So another alien. First of all we are all aliens here, since we are here to experience this "reallity". Well i to have had the exstreme sence of feelling homesick. I allso get messages and pitures during meditation, though i can´t decode all of them. And yes something big is comming, what i don´t know, but i have a pretty good feeling as to why. How do i put it, we are not alone, we have never been alone, but in writing moment we are in fact in the middle of a starwar. This reallity, dimension or call it what you will, is about to # up really bad, i mean we have spacewepons how sick is that. There will be a full disclosure pretty soon, it has to come because we have to take this reallity in to adulthood. And as for higher consiousness, i can only say yeah
the only way forward. love and light.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
So another alien. First of all we are all aliens here, since we are here to experience this "reallity". Well i to have had the exstreme sence of feelling homesick. I allso get messages and pitures during meditation, though i can´t decode all of them. And yes something big is comming, what i don´t know, but i have a pretty good feeling as to why. How do i put it, we are not alone, we have never been alone, but in writing moment we are in fact in the middle of a starwar. This reallity, dimension or call it what you will, is about to # up really bad, i mean we have spacewepons how sick is that. There will be a full disclosure pretty soon, it has to come because we have to take this reallity in to adulthood. And as for higher consiousness, i can only say yeah
the only way forward. love and light.

Do not get caught in the metaphors.

Do not call me an alien again, please.

My Kind do not get along well with Their's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join