Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I Am Looking For Something

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why do I keep seeing 44 everywhere?




posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brandylh7003
 


No, brandy....

The actual number, the "secret to the Universe" is......

I'll whisper it to you....it's '42'.

I know this, because I read it in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

The Dolphins know too, but they aren't talkin', 'cause they're a little peeved with us right now. However, they are grateful for all the fish we toss their way....



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As I just realized that the other thread is in the introductions area, I am going to repost this here in case its deleted as “off topic” there...

Something more important that you should be aware of:
(Especially after mentioning the pain in your head, and the memory loss...)


An epileptic seizure is a transient symptom of excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain.[1] It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements, convulsions, and various other psychic symptoms (such as déjà vu or jamais vu).




However, a seizure can also be as subtle as marching numbness of a part of the body, a brief or long term loss of memory, sparkling or flashes, sensing/discharging of an unpleasant odor similar to alcohol base being produced by internal organs, a strange epigastric sensation or a sensation of fear and total state of confusion which in some cases leads to death during seizure. Therefore seizures are typically classified as motor, sensory, autonomic, emotional or cognitive. After a heavy seizure attack, since the brain is recovering, there is a sudden loss of memory; usually the short term memory.


Psychic seizures
What are possible signs of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
What are possible symptoms of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
sudden emotions for no apparent reason, such as fear, depression, rage, or happiness
feeling as though she is outside her own body
feelings of déjà vu, jamais vu, or knowledge of the future




They start with a feeling of dread that something bad is going to happen, and I feel this throughout my entire body. Then, I enter a state of what I can only describe as being between dreaming and being awake. I'm conscious, but I feel entranced. It is during this state that I experience intense feelings of deja vu, dread, fear and I feel like I'm having premonitions of the future (I swear, I'm not crazy). Afterwards, my head tingles all over, I feel disoriented and confused, I begin sweating all over and I feel as though someone has stuffed my head full of cotton. At this point, the episode ends, but I'm left with the cotton brain feeling for several hours and I feel as though I've run a marathon and all I want to do is sleep.


Maybe you should be checked out by a doctor before taking the paranormal route on things.
Good Luck to you...



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Only one thing for you to unravel:

Ex g/f. Answer that and give me a name, and I'll believe.


I don't care whether you believe me or not.

If you aren't important to my mission, I'm not going to waste my time trying to get you to believe something that has nothing to do with you.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbknown
Hi there!

I've been having these thoughts......

Is it our thought energy from our so called past that creats
a fraction of time energy to our so called future that creats
the moment we live now?

I ask myself what game....if you call it that ....that makes us
or what we live in exist.....and why?....and what truley are we?

When did or do we live(d).....because the moment we are born
we start dying to live this thing called life!!

Can you help me?

Love&Light


I can't answer such vague questions, it would only lead to more in-depth questions that I will not tell you the answers to, which will then mean that answering in the first place was in fact a waste of time.

You live because you are a physical being. You exist because you are more.

I don't understand the first question. Maybe you worded it wrong.

I'm not feeling anything with you. I can't "see" you. I'm sorry, I can't help you.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Originally posted by wylekat
Only one thing for you to unravel:

Ex g/f. Answer that and give me a name, and I'll believe.


I don't care whether you believe me or not.

If you aren't important to my mission, I'm not going to waste my time trying to get you to believe something that has nothing to do with you.


So i read this thread and the other one you've linked here.

After this comment, i am pretty sure about something, you are not who you say you are, you are not special and, if anything, you have come here not with a mission, but as a punishment.

Simply put, your attitude is terrible, you are so self centered you could not recognize that person you are supposed to be looking for if he/she was standing in front of you.

What's your mission? to have followers that will praise you for what? so far i haven't seen anything good coming out of you, more of the same as in the ET_MAN thread, just words and words with no message, no content, just used space on this site that no one will really benefit from reading.

What's the purpose then?



I can't answer such vague questions, it would only lead to more in-depth questions that I will not tell you the answers to, which will then mean that answering in the first place was in fact a waste of time.


So, then, asking you anything at all is a waste of time, since you will not provide answers and the ones you will provide are, vague, so, again, what's the purpose?

You are confused, that's all, don't know what you want, is very clear.

Keep working on your mission, whatever that is, and keep doing exactly this you are doing here, and you will get nowhere, ever, but to your own fall.

I am not one of the ones you are looking for, but i am here with a purpose, i know what i came here from, and i know that those who 'come from the future' are lying, the reason i know, i will not tell you, since you have chosen the secrecy path and deny information to those who ask, so should you be treated the same, yeah, i know what you are going to say, save it for the morning after..

In one thing you may be right, when you say you can't 'see' him, if what i think is true, he has gone 'missing' since some time now.

Kai

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Kaifan]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am very curious about religion. As a child, I was very spiritual and I often went to church. However, as I have gained more knowledge I have moved away more and more. I am now an atheist, but I still feel spiritual just not religious.
I guess my question is this:
Is religion in the sense of going to church, and practicing rituals important? Because I have always thought that the church was flawed or..corrupt and that they have it all wrong.
There may be, or may have been something up there but I have felt that disconnect.

On a side note, I feel like I need to speak to you in private, but I have not posted enough to send a U2U yet.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbknown
Hi there!

I've been having these thoughts......

Is it our thought energy from our so called past that creats
a fraction of time energy to our so called future that creats
the moment we live now?

I ask myself what game....if you call it that ....that makes us
or what we live in exist.....and why?....and what truley are we?

When did or do we live(d).....because the moment we are born
we start dying to live this thing called life!!

Can you help me?

Love&Light


I was going to answer by myself some of those questions, but then, i noticed the "Love&Light" at the end, that turned me down, if you don't know why, then you are already lost on the way my friend.

Since when are you using those words like that? in that phrase?

In case you don't know, there are some people around using those words who in reality will give you "Deception&Darknes", i hope you are not following them, if you are, i wish you luck in the future, you will really need it.



Is it our thought energy from our so called past that creats
a fraction of time energy to our so called future that creats
the moment we live now?


Yes and No
, the explanation is simple, the questions provides the answer, (i won't be here tomorrow, i will be here today)

Kai

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Kaifan]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
All my life I have always stood for righteousness. Lately this feeling has been intensifying and driving me to involve myself somehow? I now feel as though nothing else matters and want to lead in this fight in some way, yet I'm uncertain as to how? I also have a growing desire to relocate geographically?

I guess what I'm seeking is assurance in what I am feeling? A shove in this direction, perhaps? Are you finding others that feel this way? Is there some universal explanation for this phenomenon, or am I in a minority? I have strong feelings that many others feel similar to me and, just as I, don't know what to do about it. I want to believe that uniting this force of righteous benevolence is the answer to healing mankind! If only it were united?

Could my intuition pushing me to relocate be the way in? Is this how I might find the next step? Is this at all similar to what you meant in the title of this thread? If not, any advice is appreciated. Good luck in your quest!



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I posted anything, but I just wonder if perhaps you might have a word for me.

I'm probably going to sound like a fruitloop, but here goes...

I have never felt like I belong. I have always felt like there is something big I am supposed to do. But I have no idea what that might be.

For as long as I can remember I have been deeply interested in anything having to do with the paranormal. I have longed to awaken any psychic senses I might have, w/o much success. For some reason, even when I was very young, I would hold my hand out and try to move various objects. (I never had any success, but why would I even have thought I could in the first place.) I also feel like I ought to be able to heal others with my hands or through touch.

I have had several strange experiences. I'll share one.

I stayed up all night reading Heaven and Earth by James Van Praagh. I was nearly done with the book when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I yelled, Come in, assuming that it was one of my parents since I still lived with them at that time. No one came in. So I continued reading thinking that if it was something important they would try again. Well, I heard a knock on my door again a few minutes later. Again I yell, Come in, but louder this time. Again no one does. By this time I'm getting a little peeved. Again I continue reading. I'm engrossed in the book and I don't want to put it down to see what my parents want. Then it happens again a third time. Again I yell out come in, and again no one does. Now I'm more creeped out than anything, so I get up to investigate. My dad is in the shower and had been the entire time this had gone on. My mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I asked her what she had wanted. She didn't know what I was talking about. She said she hadn't knocked on my door. No one else was in the house. I still wonder what message the spirit world was trying to send me that day.

One last thing that has been bothering me for years now is something that my mom once told me that I have never understood. She told me that it has always seemed like someone or something has been looking out for me all my life. When I asked her to explain what she meant by this, she just brushed it off.

I hope you can shine some light on all this.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I rarely come here or post here but every now and then you just have to post because of the BS you are reading. Why are people like the OP allowed to make threads and be as vague as possible when claiming to be something special. Again and again this forum gets filled with this kind of junk and the mods do nothing to deter this type of behaviour. I thought this forum was about getting to some type of truth. I do not believe in the majority of things on this forum but it also does have some stories I find interesting. Oh well just had to say my piiece.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Since last year I have been followed by the number 11. When this first started I would buy things and the total would be whatever and 11 cents. I would get change back and it was something and 11 cents. At least 5 or 6 times a day I would look at the clock at 11:11, 9:11 or anytime and 11 minutes. I would even wake up during the night, look at the clock and it would be like 3:11am Then it slowed down for about 6 months where I didn't notice it much and now it is back with a vengence! It's a running joke around my house now. Its constinently now Everyday! All I do now when it happens is just smile or laugh and say yeah yeah I know! Some kinda sign??????????



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi, I recently stopped eating meat because I keep hearing voices. Sounds very strange I know, Per sea - they're not really voices but commands..Really hard to explain, all I know is that its not of my doing. I always loved meat, but lately I feel disgust even seeing it, I started to exercize more frequently and my attitude in life has drastically changed, I don't know if its for the better, I usto be really materialistic, but now i spend a lot of time with my daughter. here's the weird part about all this, me and my daughter have some telepathic communication going on or something...another unexplainable thing. your story intriged me because, i too feel the need to find the source, of this sudden change. I know for a fact that there are no coincidences and feel like i didn't stumble upon your thread.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have noticed a few strange somethings:

Having always considered myself a reasonably "aware" person, I found out that I was not. I actually just "woke up" during the past year.

I have had many aspects of my faith challenged lately. As a result, I have not lost my faith, but it has changed. Something I would not have believed possible just a few years ago.

Having struggled for many years to grow a garden and meeting with unbelievable obstacles year after year, all of a sudden this year I have a prolific and thriving garden worthy of a magazine cover - and almost zero weeds.

In spite of the "fact" that my life is, in fact, getting harder and harder, for some reason I seem better and better able to handle it, so that it seems to be getting easier and easier.

There is more that I have noticed, but I can't really quantify everything that has changed.

I am always looking, listening, waiting, expecting. Something is happening, and about to happen. I am waiting for it, but also fully living each moment until it happens, because the happening seems to be a process.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I went to PM (this board calls it U2U, whichever) the OP but since I don't have twenty posts yet, figure I'll add some interesting experiences that I could never have explained.

Age 8, third grade, springtime:

I wake up on the top bunk to see a lady/woman in a blue dress that resembled something like a hospital gown. Navy blue or similar color/hue. Her face was dark, like a shadow cast over. Long thin brunette hair. caucasion skin color. Lamp on the desk behind her was source of light in room. About 3 or 4 in the morning.

I woke up and could not speak. I immediately upon seeing this lady hid underneath a big afghan blanket. One of my eyes could see through one of the holes in the blanket, and I stared in shock, not moving or being able to speak. I tried with all my might to scream, and just barely a airy breath came out. After a minute or so I closed my eyes and turned around. (faced the wall, away from the appearance) after a minute or two I went to get up to see if it was still there and it was gone. I counted it as a ghost. My parents thought I had a dream I thought was real.

I've always been able to distinguish between a dream and being awake. It just feels different. Enough said.

In a dream once, the phone rang. After a split second of listening I heard a voice groaning. It was obvious it was a ghost/entity at this point and felt deeply moved and shocked. This dream felt very real in that I had such emotions in my dream. But otherwise, almost all other details of the dream felt abstract, or like, a normal dream would feel for me.

One of my favorite stories: I am sleeping, I'm dreaming I'm living in my own house, sort of on a hill, overlooking green areas and lots of trees around of course. Inside my house, a friend appears. But it's a see throughish form and she tells me she's in trouble and misses me.

When I woke up shortly after my friend appeared in my dream, I called her grandmother. She used to live with her and she'd know what she was up to.
Her grandmother said it was odd that I called, as I was worried about her granddaughter, and so was she. She could not get a hold of her!

about two weeks later I talked to my friend and relayed the details of the dream. She told me what had been going on and confirmed many things. When I had the dream, around that time, she kept thinking to herself about me and wishing to contact me. She was suprised when I was able to tell her what was going on, as her image told me in my dream.

There's a couple of stories, any experiences familiar to anyone else?

Other dreams that felt powerful include talking to a half goat/man about a big library and learning center in some astral plane in the universe. (the library was made out of morter and red brick.)

Most nights my dreams are average: random collections of daily things relevant, and usually set in a abstract feeling world. Sometimes I remember them upon waking up, and sometimes I don't.

I'll continue on with another dream or two after someone else posts something. Now that I'm actually registered I'll probably add to other topics that I've wanted to post to but didn't.

Question to CleverNameHere: how can you tell who it is that your searching for?



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere
 

Have you noticed anything strange, lately?
Yes, I've noticed how more & more people seem to be ill educated & predictable recently. They seem to pull all sorts of random ideas from the surface of many schools of thought without demonstrating even the least understanding of the origins of those ideas or synthesising any new meaning from their confluence. Indeed all that seems to shine through, or perhaps I should say looms behind, or even lurks around, these people's words is their cultural norms, bias & prejudices.
Do you have any insights into this phenomenon?



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Originally posted by wylekat
Only one thing for you to unravel:

Ex g/f. Answer that and give me a name, and I'll believe.


I don't care whether you believe me or not.

If you aren't important to my mission, I'm not going to waste my time trying to get you to believe something that has nothing to do with you.


So i read this thread and the other one you've linked here.

After this comment, i am pretty sure about something, you are not who you say you are, you are not special and, if anything, you have come here not with a mission, but as a punishment.

Simply put, your attitude is terrible, you are so self centered you could not recognize that person you are supposed to be looking for if he/she was standing in front of you.

What's your mission? to have followers that will praise you for what? so far i haven't seen anything good coming out of you, more of the same as in the ET_MAN thread, just words and words with no message, no content, just used space on this site that no one will really benefit from reading.

What's the purpose then?



I can't answer such vague questions, it would only lead to more in-depth questions that I will not tell you the answers to, which will then mean that answering in the first place was in fact a waste of time.


So, then, asking you anything at all is a waste of time, since you will not provide answers and the ones you will provide are, vague, so, again, what's the purpose?

You are confused, that's all, don't know what you want, is very clear.

Keep working on your mission, whatever that is, and keep doing exactly this you are doing here, and you will get nowhere, ever, but to your own fall.

I am not one of the ones you are looking for, but i am here with a purpose, i know what i came here from, and i know that those who 'come from the future' are lying, the reason i know, i will not tell you, since you have chosen the secrecy path and deny information to those who ask, so should you be treated the same, yeah, i know what you are going to say, save it for the morning after..

In one thing you may be right, when you say you can't 'see' him, if what i think is true, he has gone 'missing' since some time now.

Kai

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Kaifan]


Are you slow?

I believe I mentioned that I will be speaking with individuals privately, not in the main thread. The main thread is just to meet those people.

Don't get angry simply because I told you you aren't special.

I'm the self-centered one, yet once something big doesn't give you a special task, it must be false.

You're only human, I don't blame you.

To you, and anyone else who wishes to attack me; read what I've already put up before you start asking/saying stupid things that I've already addressed.

It's a three page thread, for SNAP's sake.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
I am very curious about religion. As a child, I was very spiritual and I often went to church. However, as I have gained more knowledge I have moved away more and more. I am now an atheist, but I still feel spiritual just not religious.
I guess my question is this:
Is religion in the sense of going to church, and practicing rituals important? Because I have always thought that the church was flawed or..corrupt and that they have it all wrong.
There may be, or may have been something up there but I have felt that disconnect.

On a side note, I feel like I need to speak to you in private, but I have not posted enough to send a U2U yet.


My AOL Instant Messenger screen name is Zianthos

You may contact me on there. We will address your question, and situation.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
I went to PM (this board calls it U2U, whichever) the OP but since I don't have twenty posts yet, figure I'll add some interesting experiences that I could never have explained.

Age 8, third grade, springtime:

I wake up on the top bunk to see a lady/woman in a blue dress that resembled something like a hospital gown. Navy blue or similar color/hue. Her face was dark, like a shadow cast over. Long thin brunette hair. caucasion skin color. Lamp on the desk behind her was source of light in room. About 3 or 4 in the morning.

I woke up and could not speak. I immediately upon seeing this lady hid underneath a big afghan blanket. One of my eyes could see through one of the holes in the blanket, and I stared in shock, not moving or being able to speak. I tried with all my might to scream, and just barely a airy breath came out. After a minute or so I closed my eyes and turned around. (faced the wall, away from the appearance) after a minute or two I went to get up to see if it was still there and it was gone. I counted it as a ghost. My parents thought I had a dream I thought was real.

I've always been able to distinguish between a dream and being awake. It just feels different. Enough said.

In a dream once, the phone rang. After a split second of listening I heard a voice groaning. It was obvious it was a ghost/entity at this point and felt deeply moved and shocked. This dream felt very real in that I had such emotions in my dream. But otherwise, almost all other details of the dream felt abstract, or like, a normal dream would feel for me.

One of my favorite stories: I am sleeping, I'm dreaming I'm living in my own house, sort of on a hill, overlooking green areas and lots of trees around of course. Inside my house, a friend appears. But it's a see throughish form and she tells me she's in trouble and misses me.

When I woke up shortly after my friend appeared in my dream, I called her grandmother. She used to live with her and she'd know what she was up to.
Her grandmother said it was odd that I called, as I was worried about her granddaughter, and so was she. She could not get a hold of her!

about two weeks later I talked to my friend and relayed the details of the dream. She told me what had been going on and confirmed many things. When I had the dream, around that time, she kept thinking to herself about me and wishing to contact me. She was suprised when I was able to tell her what was going on, as her image told me in my dream.

There's a couple of stories, any experiences familiar to anyone else?

Other dreams that felt powerful include talking to a half goat/man about a big library and learning center in some astral plane in the universe. (the library was made out of morter and red brick.)

Most nights my dreams are average: random collections of daily things relevant, and usually set in a abstract feeling world. Sometimes I remember them upon waking up, and sometimes I don't.

I'll continue on with another dream or two after someone else posts something. Now that I'm actually registered I'll probably add to other topics that I've wanted to post to but didn't.

Question to CleverNameHere: how can you tell who it is that your searching for?


Interesting experiences. Very nice.

It's difficult over distance. The only way I can really know if I've found someone that I have something to tell is if I talk to them privately, and learn a little bit about them.

AIM = Zianthos



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ugh. this reminds me of Oprah Winfrey. Make yourself sound real smart and you might sell a lot of "self-help" books that are written by someone...else who....helped...themself..sometime.





new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join