It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
Are you slow?

Nope, but you clearly have some issues, get your mind checked

I believe I mentioned that I will be speaking with individuals privately, not in the main thread. The main thread is just to meet those people.

And i believe i care too little about what you think you need or want, i posted what i thought of your worthless mission, if you don't like it well you can do nothing about it so.

Don't get angry simply because I told you you aren't special.

I am not angry at you, i don't care if you think you are special or not, or if you think i am not, as i said, i posted my thoughts on your worthless thread and worthless mission which by the way is only on your head, as someone said, go see a doctor, you may need it!

I'm the self-centered one, yet once something big doesn't give you a special task, it must be false.

I didn't ask you to give me a task, why would i do that? if i can clearly see you are having a lot of issues by yourself, as your own words prove without any doubts, go get an anger management session quickly, you are on the road to a break down man, chill!

You're only human, I don't blame you.

So you see, your ego brings the worst out of you, and to top that, you try to insult humans with your lack of respect, you behave like a total a.

To you, and anyone else who wishes to attack me; read what I've already put up before you start asking/saying stupid things that I've already addressed.

You feel attacked because you are are clearly on the way to a break down, your life is so simple and boring that you need this to feel you are doing something of value, and you don't want anyone to take you out of your loony dream, where you are the one and have a special mission, why do you repeat that word so much? because you feel you lack something special in you, and you came here to create a new reality where you are the most special person in the world, i mean, the universe or whatever, you are not human, after all, i don't blame you.

It's a three page thread, for SNAP's sake.

And nothing worth of reading as in each and every one of your delusional comments where you just talk about how special you are and how everyone is not important only you and your mission.

You know, don't bother answering, go take a walk, try to focus and stay out of your own mind for your own sake, go see a doctor and get checked very well, you may be on the way to a very bad time in your life.

For the most part i don't care, but i wish you the best, and i think you seriously need to reconsider how you live your life, and remember, you opened a thread here, this site is open for discussion, not for self ego trips, although lately that's what a lot of people come here for, if you open a thread, everyone is on its right to comment whatever they want, so that's about it, if you don't like what i said, just ignore me, i will not post anymore in this thread anyway, go on with your 'mission', most people don't care, you will get someone who thinks your cool, the days when people ignore you as if they think you are invisible are over, so be happy.

Kai

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What I want to know is why do these people insist on posting on a forum when everyone knows if you have something special to offer people it would be better spread on tv or radio. Do they do it because they know there are people who believe juswt about anything on this forum and know that they will get the attention they so eagerly desire?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Sorry didn´t meen to offend you. Hope you´ll find what your looking for. Love and light.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
ugh. this reminds me of Oprah Winfrey. Make yourself sound real smart and you might sell a lot of "self-help" books that are written by someone...else who....helped...themself..sometime.

I'm not selling anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Are you slow?

Nope, but you clearly have some issues, get your mind checked

I believe I mentioned that I will be speaking with individuals privately, not in the main thread. The main thread is just to meet those people.

And i believe i care too little about what you think you need or want, i posted what i thought of your worthless mission, if you don't like it well you can do nothing about it so.

Don't get angry simply because I told you you aren't special.

I am not angry at you, i don't care if you think you are special or not, or if you think i am not, as i said, i posted my thoughts on your worthless thread and worthless mission which by the way is only on your head, as someone said, go see a doctor, you may need it!

I'm the self-centered one, yet once something big doesn't give you a special task, it must be false.

I didn't ask you to give me a task, why would i do that? if i can clearly see you are having a lot of issues by yourself, as your own words prove without any doubts, go get an anger management session quickly, you are on the road to a break down man, chill!

You're only human, I don't blame you.

So you see, your ego brings the worst out of you, and to top that, you try to insult humans with your lack of respect, you behave like a total a.

To you, and anyone else who wishes to attack me; read what I've already put up before you start asking/saying stupid things that I've already addressed.

You feel attacked because you are are clearly on the way to a break down, your life is so simple and boring that you need this to feel you are doing something of value, and you don't want anyone to take you out of your loony dream, where you are the one and have a special mission, why do you repeat that word so much? because you feel you lack something special in you, and you came here to create a new reality where you are the most special person in the world, i mean, the universe or whatever, you are not human, after all, i don't blame you.

It's a three page thread, for SNAP's sake.

And nothing worth of reading as in each and every one of your delusional comments where you just talk about how special you are and how everyone is not important only you and your mission.

You know, don't bother answering, go take a walk, try to focus and stay out of your own mind for your own sake, go see a doctor and get checked very well, you may be on the way to a very bad time in your life.

For the most part i don't care, but i wish you the best, and i think you seriously need to reconsider how you live your life, and remember, you opened a thread here, this site is open for discussion, not for self ego trips, although lately that's what a lot of people come here for, if you open a thread, everyone is on its right to comment whatever they want, so that's about it, if you don't like what i said, just ignore me, i will not post anymore in this thread anyway, go on with your 'mission', most people don't care, you will get someone who thinks your cool, the days when people ignore you as if they think you are invisible are over, so be happy.

Kai

This is a prime example of what an Alien will act when around other people. (Do not get caught on the name "Alien," it's just another metaphor.)

They will attack you like this, most of the time in a very violent way, and then clean up the words just enough to make it seem like they're in the right.

He says that if I don't like what he says, I should just ignore him.

If he didn't like what I had said in the first place, why did he not ignore me, in his obviously infinite wisdom?

Hypocrites.

I hate Aliens.

They don't bathe.

Honestly.. name calling? We can be more mature.

EDIT: You continue to view the world in a way that is no longer valid.

It's time for an upgrade, Kid

[edit on 7/4/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
When will the knowledge become wisdom?The door has been shown , entered have I ,and remembering all ways.When will the wisdom to help others be ? The time is near for all to hear.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
ugh. this reminds me of Oprah Winfrey. Make yourself sound real smart and you might sell a lot of "self-help" books that are written by someone...else who....helped...themself..sometime.

I'm not selling anything.

Whether it has monetary value or not, yes, you are selling something. Selling your ideas perhaps to be noticed? Probably.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you

I'm ready now.

I understand what my heart has already known and I will not worry any more.

It has been nice meeting with you.

I know that I know a lot more too.

I'll believe those thoughts from now on.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Having had this thread pointed out to me,may I ask for a reply from you so as to make a connection.
In doing so maybe can I point you in the right direction.

[edit on 4/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hi Clever Name Here,

Obviously you have something to share with us, so why don't you give us more details as to what it is. You haven't shared enough with us yet to discover your true intentions, so why don't you open up more to us so that we can discover your true intentions.

Some of us know of great things that others know nothing of, what great things do you know that we know nothing of?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
where to begin? I also feel the same way about Canada as you do, countless times Im thinking of Canada and some strange comercial comes on saying "Canada Keep Exploring". Dont know why Im here I do feel something deep inside me that is not human. I feel something is coming and I felt it way before reading anything online. I always felt like im a warrior and a leader to help and protect people but not all people. Im waiting for something, I can stay up all nite searching for something I dont even know. I feel connections with certain people and I can tell right away a good person and a bad person. I dont write anything on this forum I just read this is the first time im writing something for you to help me. I dont have a certain question to ask you like some may ask but perhaps maybe guidance or something. I have a healthy life style from eating Organic foods to working im married with 2 kids and im 100% sure My Son is not Human as well he has eyes to can hypnatize you. Not so sure about my daughter. I do feel a weird connection from you that I can not explane dunno what it is. My wife is looking to Angel Therapy and she wants to get her License for it maybe it will help me a litte. So much to say yet noting to write, its wierd. sorry for the spelling errors I quit highschool cuz i thought it was a waste of time.

The weird part about me is when I want something I usally get it. I feel weird energy around me. The universe works in so many ways but when I ask it for something I get what I asked for. maybe not in 1 hour but it will come.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You're a writer.
Write a book.
Write a Novella.
Write a short story.
write a song.
write a poem.

You always feel like things are closer to "good" after you write. Even if it's garbage to the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

what? i'm awake. i wake up everyday. what are you referring to exactly? oh, really? well perhaps there's another level of consiousness awaiting everyone. what is this supposed to mean. have a lucid dream and never wake myself up? did you just tell me to commit suicide? wth.

Ahhhhh......lol....

Thank you...I was feeling a little droopy...

When I read your reply...

Especially The last sentence...about suicide...

I laughed so hard...I had tears rolling out...Thank you...I needed that...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi guys
I too have recently felt a change occuring spiritually speaking. It began with my research regarding a physical condition whereby my physical body internally is a mirror image of the norm..eg my heart, appendix, organs reversed including left and right lobes of brain. This led me to discover that my DNA strands are also spiraling in reverse. This led to an interest in the o and the negative rhesus status of my blood. Which led me to ATS. I have always felt as though we are missing out on the real picture and that something dramatic is lurking around the corner. Since joining the site I have read of 2012, awakening, soul ascension and other wild concepts. I seriously feel like I am holding my breath in anticipation of whats to come, it feels like time is speeding up and I am becoming anxious and impatient to learn what is next, pretty interesting reading these theories though...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do I count, I recently felt a change, a strange feeling came over me, a bit like deja vous.
It's the fact that we seem to be seeing the same type of I'm a "type your choice of special ability here" with a incredible message for a certain few threads popping up all over!!
Did Charles Manson get internet privileges, or was he released recently and no one has told me?? Did ATS turn overnight into a recruiting tool for cults and private messages only??

If you have something to say, why not say it here!!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelinversus
Hi guys
I too have recently felt a change occuring spiritually speaking. It began with my research regarding a physical condition whereby my physical body internally is a mirror image of the norm..eg my heart, appendix, organs reversed including left and right lobes of brain. This led me to discover that my DNA strands are also spiraling in reverse. This led to an interest in the o and the negative rhesus status of my blood. Which led me to ATS. I have always felt as though we are missing out on the real picture and that something dramatic is lurking around the corner. Since joining the site I have read of 2012, awakening, soul ascension and other wild concepts. I seriously feel like I am holding my breath in anticipation of whats to come, it feels like time is speeding up and I am becoming anxious and impatient to learn what is next, pretty interesting reading these theories though...

I am glad to see that you read them as theories.

That is all I ask of people. I am no one's savior.

I'm searching for answers just as much as the rest of the members(well, most of them.).

I don't understand why people try to prove me wrong, when I openly tell people to question what I say.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Do I count, I recently felt a change, a strange feeling came over me, a bit like deja vous.
It's the fact that we seem to be seeing the same type of I'm a "type your choice of special ability here" with a incredible message for a certain few threads popping up all over!!
Did Charles Manson get internet privileges, or was he released recently and no one has told me?? Did ATS turn overnight into a recruiting tool for cults and private messages only??

If you have something to say, why not say it here!!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Kurokage]

Another person that refuses to look at my first post/other thread and read it, rather than skimming.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UntoldWorld
where to begin? I also feel the same way about Canada as you do, countless times Im thinking of Canada and some strange comercial comes on saying "Canada Keep Exploring". Dont know why Im here I do feel something deep inside me that is not human. I feel something is coming and I felt it way before reading anything online. I always felt like im a warrior and a leader to help and protect people but not all people. Im waiting for something, I can stay up all nite searching for something I dont even know. I feel connections with certain people and I can tell right away a good person and a bad person. I dont write anything on this forum I just read this is the first time im writing something for you to help me. I dont have a certain question to ask you like some may ask but perhaps maybe guidance or something. I have a healthy life style from eating Organic foods to working im married with 2 kids and im 100% sure My Son is not Human as well he has eyes to can hypnatize you. Not so sure about my daughter. I do feel a weird connection from you that I can not explane dunno what it is. My wife is looking to Angel Therapy and she wants to get her License for it maybe it will help me a litte. So much to say yet noting to write, its wierd. sorry for the spelling errors I quit highschool cuz i thought it was a waste of time.

The weird part about me is when I want something I usally get it. I feel weird energy around me. The universe works in so many ways but when I ask it for something I get what I asked for. maybe not in 1 hour but it will come.

Dealing with family is difficult.

Whatever you do, don't kill him the second you think he's the antichrist. =P

Seriously though, meditate a lot about it, and if nothing more comes out of it, then let it be. You can't risk bring it up with the kid, because it'd alienate him to you if you're wrong and he doesn't feel any different.

If it is meant to be known by you, you will Know.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I am replying for the connection.

I am, of course, open to any type of guidance anyone offers, though you should know that I will take it with the same skepticism I ask others of me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I remember my dreams better and they are more alive more meaningfull, is this an effect of the comming?

I feel more confused by reality.

I feel schizophrenic (im not).

Do you know ET_MAN and how come suddenly people like you and him start posting here?

Give a prediction, so you can verify your status.

Why talk with us now if we are lost eather way

colloredbrothers-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join