It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

thanks. good advice i follow anyway. i guess there's really no indication of how bad these might be.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I don't think in anyway the Earth is going to end on the 7th of July. I do think and have found yet another circle other than this one and the jellyfish one also has the message of a solar flare on the 7th!

I have learned the crop circle was deciphered to say it would happen at 1700 UTC time - which in fact has the sun over the Rocky Mountain area.

But a solar storm/flare would affect us all with our utilities if it is bad. Also if you have been keeping up the magnetosphere you will find that it has weakened, which even govt. scientist have admitted to. Besides there are vids of it collapsing during a solar storm this last weekend.

I don't think it is a doom and gloom prediction - but I do think people may be affected in various ways by a very bad solar storm - if our magnetosphere doesn't stay up and running.

We will all be here on July 8th - I have no doubt about that. But will some be without electricity? Who knows.

Also, since we do have solar storms all the time, why are all these crop circles popping up warning us about one on July 7th?

That right there is the BIG question in my mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

WELL......This is the best crop circle ive seen and the date is so soon....If nothing happens on July 7th. 2009...can we officially write off crop circles as hoax's???

Could this be proof once and for all???

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is the other crop circle also predicting a solar storm:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cdeb8c62915.jpg[/atsimg]

This one - which I will find the complete info - has the time supposively at 1700 UTC time.

You can find out what that time is in your area from this site here:
www.nightskies.net...#

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Did you happen to notice that one of those planets/moons was circled?
I didnt see it mentioned in the post and I was wondering what the significance of it being circled might be.
Its the 4th one out from the Alien head or what you call Earth, the small one that looks like a moon next to the larger planet is circled and its the only one circled.

btw, i had already posted this crop circle but I didnt make any prophecies or doomsday predictions.

Also, this one shouldnt even be considered to be anything but man-made.
I dont think that Aliens, who probably possess FTL travel, would need two days to make it lol.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

That is the sun design - there is a diagram of what each one is in meaning - in a picture in the OP. You can see what each one represents in the minds of the people who deciphered it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ahh, I see. cool, thanks for answering that. I thought maybe it would be more significant than that but thats ok.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very interesting...S&F. This is worth a further inspection.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I see your point. Maybe I was a bit over dramatic about saying it was another end of the world thread.

On the otherhand I would rather get my info from scientists rather than a bunch of wheat that was smashed into a certain shape by a bunch of guys with too much time on their hands.

However, if on the 7th we get hit with a big solar storm then I retract what I say.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If this isn't all photoshopped, then damn, I'm impressed.

I'm really looking forward to July 7th....doubt it'd be the end for all of us but it's going to be something quite interesting..

s&f

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
GREAT Post,thank you for bringing it to our attention.S & F for you.Er now Im gonna buy some candles and a big bag of rice

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Seriously? You are going to go out and buy candles and a bag of rice because somebody interpreted a crop circle to say that their will be a solar storm on July 7th? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

its always good to have those supplies. If you dont have these things then you should be worried.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well it is always good to have extra food around the house and some candles, but not so good to run out and buy them just because someone said a crop circle was created by aliens and they are trying to tell us that we are going to be hit by a solar storm on July 7th.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
why don't they simply write on the grass:

HEY a storm is coming on 7 July! you have been warned.

instead of making such a complex thing...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So my addition to,what I consider very important need to understand this(and fast),is this,I think Terrence would maintain these are made by our ancestors.Dead people who care immensely about the fate of their wayward great-great-great progeny.So they use the old mariner's sextant and the orrery.And as they see our interest and successful past interpretations of their previous communications,more and more of them(with way too much time on their hands,until 12.21.12)are pitching in to the effort and this may explain the increasing complexity.We ought to all ask them to incorporate the ATS logo in a one.They prob had a few who did 'em to the ridicule of their peers,"Ha they will never get it!"And now they're talking to us in a freaking language!Right next to a chalk horse,a huge tourist area,at 4:30AM.Some of the most touristed sites.That is my story until a bunch of guys are caught delecto flagrante with apparatus and plans in hand.This image is breathtaking in it's mystery/beauty.And with pictures these are no longer epi phenomenae.Edit to add that Mr.McKenna is more than likely involved with these,now that he's on the other side.Wasn't that a mushroom the other day?.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think they made the crop circle in phases on purpose. Whomever is creating this has the technology to do it all in one night (I believe IMO) so I think they are trying to show us something. Man, another one? This is getting a little scary. Who could be doing this if it is not aliens? Humans from the future?

Edit: grammar

[edit on 2-7-2009 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Who could be doing this if it not aliens? Humans from the future?

Did you ever stop to think it could be humans from the present. All you need is a plan, a few guys, some string, a little practice, and a board to create one of these yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So does anyone have a theory as to why it would take "aliens" three days to complete a crop formation? Seems to be more of that happening lately. I don't know about anyone else, but it just makes it look far more likely that it's because aliens aren't involved at all and that the reason it takes three days is because that's how long it takes humans with 2x4's and ropes to make such a formation. Granted, I don't think all crop formations are made by humans, but I would expect our alien friends to be a little quicker.

Anyway, great job OP for an excellent post. Regardless of who made it, you did a great job explaining all that.
Even if it is just human artists making these things, they're pretty talented and it's still nice to look at. Will be interesting to see if anything big happens on the 7th.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So what's going to happen at 1700 UTC? Is that when the CME is set to happen or when the storm hits the planet?

Can you also clarify the significance of the moon in relation to the sextant image?

And also the teardrop representing earth:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2851df41cfb.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is that earth? shouldn't that be the sun? The Image is showing the teardrop coming out of the sun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join