It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

A tax does not have to be direct. By limiting/restricting emissions of harmless CO2 the government imposes additional cost on everyone producing it. The energy producing companies will be hit the most. The additional cost will be passed to consumers.
The final destination - to bribe democratic voting base.
It is a dangerous delusion to believe that the money will actually go to create jobs.
I have tried hard to find a reasonable explanation to this fraud, but can't find anything positive.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ohh well, anyone steps in my yard will be sorry. id rather die like that than of old age.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
We need to stand up now! F the vaccienes, the feds, the lies, even the government! We need to form resistance cells and fight.

And, I'd be one of the generals leading the resistance.

Your not going to be leading anything from a jail cell buddy...
Keep talking like that and they will "find" a reason to put you under the jail.
All this resistance sounds good in text but bottom line is that if you start stirring up dust they will lable you as a terroist my friend and plaster your face all over every news outlet and you will be just another failed attempt to rid the rats out of the barn. My friend you need to teach your children what is happening now. you need to teach them about the foundation of this country so when they grow up and decide maybe to take up a run for office they can weed out from the inside out. We are not going to fight this war from the front lines. This war has to be fought from inside the government -out. Our country can not be taken back by revolutions in the streets if we do that we will have already lost we will all be labled a terrorist and they will lock us all up. This has to be done with grass roots movements of people with hacking knowledge that can find out the deepest secrets and get that info out.This has to be done through local elections to weed out those who wish to move the "government" forward in it's present direction. The people in our highest offices are people who are all connected. The Republican and Democrats that have held power for the last 50 years are entrenched and must be rooted out. That is the only way to stop this.And your not going to make that happen by running in the streets with signs and threats of violence they will stomp us out. We must use planted patriots in office who will stop at nothing to weed out those who have held power for so long.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
REALITY WARP -- correction for the REALITY DISTORTION going on.
While Obama has not gotten rid of all of the Bush power grabs -- he has not done enough to get rid of them. It's kind of interesting, that there are so many soldiers of fortune now, hugging their guns and realizing these are bad, constitution-defying powers. Funny that they notice that as soon as its an ethnic Democrat. Thanks for joining us alarmed progressives.

Now let me put this in context.

[B]RED ALERT 1[/B]
A suffocating destruction of corporate profits and freedom? Likely, it's a watered down environment bill, from all the lobbyists influencing the Democrats, that needs to have some loopholes added in for the lobbyists who paid good money for Republicans. OMG -- it's the end of the world, or something between Bush's surrender to lobbyists, and Clinton's playful slap on the cheek.

[B]RED ALERT 2[/B]
Do the Endless bailouts represents a wholesale looting of the American taxpayer? Well, yes, yes they do.

You've already been looted by two wars for profit, a tax present to the wealthy, and that Crisis that cost us a few trillion back in November. They already stole it. The buying power has been watered down in earnest since Reagan took office. So good for everyone that is now noticing.

I voted for Ross Perot both times. I didn't vote for Ron Paul -- RP was too late.

The RED ALERT, is happening, now that some money is going to stimulate the economy. That means jobs for people who are mostly blue-collar working class.

What do you care, about if you don't have a job? You should have raised the alarm when Clinton was pushing through NAFTA with the Republicans help. Now you want to close the barn door on the burning cows?

[B]RED ALERT 3[/B]
Federal hate crimes legislation is targeted towards "thought crimes?" I've got news for you, murder in the first, second and third degree is all about the intent of the perp. Ever heard of "possession with intent to distribute?" That's one that separates the drugees from the dealers. The courts are always deciding "INTENT."

But what people usually mean about a thought crime, is that you are thinking about doing something, and a SWAT team busts down the door.

The hate crimes legislation, is to help people who are terrorized in order to influence a larger group. It isn't just robbing an Arab guy, or perhaps pummeling a Church goer, it's doing it so that you scare everyone else. Now the whining going on, is in areas where they like to abuse people and go to their Uncle Bob who is the judge and be able to do it again. The new provision, allows for civil rights to come into play, and to take the venue out of the hands of the local racists, or anti-Baptists, or whoever is abusing their power.

There are some in Texas who [I]like their lynch-in's private. We don't need no gubment messin' things up.

[B]RED ALERT 4[/B]
This clean water restoration act does concern me as well. It looks like a water power grab. You know who is buying up water works around the nation? Oil companies. What we really need is lobbyist reform -- like in ending that experiment of people being able to donate to campaigns. It's called "bribery" in other places.

It could be a power grab, or it might be consolidating governance of water under one department -- rather than fish and game and a collection of other agencies. It might also be a way of dealing with the slug coal companies are dumping into streams. I'll have to research this a bit to really comment.

[B]RED ALERT 5[/B]
American's might have lost most of their rights with the Patriot Act, and the rest in Patriot Act II -- but by golly, this is the home of the Free Guns. Our guns have had their rights protected, but you can get strip searched getting on a plane. Congratulations NRA. The only people who are going to take your guns away, are going to be the people who are telling you that Global Warming isn't happening and getting you all riled up about Evolution. Obama's administration has actually pushed right to carry permits. I think you can now safely bring a gun into most churches -- but please check your local ordinances on that, I wouldn't want a shoot out at the wrong congregation.

[I]Current Department of Defense anti-terrorism training course material states that the exercise of First Amendment rights in the U.S. constitutes terrorist activity.[/I]
I'd heard they actually listed Protesting as evidence of a low-level terror threat. So it isn't the first amendment they have a problem with, it's protesting. That's a hold-over from the Bush era. Hopefully, we will disband this group of crony cretins, and get back to ignoring the straw men that the military uses to raise funds.

>> I'll stand with you guys. As long as you know which way to aim. I'm not that trusting of the Obama administration, but we have a government that is in the pockets of Big Business.

IF you guys ever figure out, that it's multinational corporations that are doing the most to make you poor and powerless -- then I'll join. The people raising this alarm

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi Burntheships,

We're being blasted by a constant plethora of despicable legislation designed to destroy the US infrastructure. Constituents are finding out that elected officials, and even the sponsors, haven't even read the bills they support.

The question becomes, who are the a-hole commie leftists who are churning out these anti-American bills? Are they the staffers assigned directly to ROPE (Reid, Obama*, Pelosi, Emmanuel)? Or, are they the low-life radical liberal staffers assigned to the sponsors of the bills?

Given that all these bills are focused on the destruction of liberty and freedom, it would seem most probable that staffers assigned to ROPE are authoring them, then a lap-dog ultra-left marxist congressman gets to sponsor it.

Surely these a-holes enjoy lots of laughs knowing full well that no congressman or senator will read any more than the deceptive title.

ATS members are extremely astute at discovering what happens behind the scenes. May I suggest that these legislative writers' names, email addresses, and phone numbers be published?

Thanks, Burntheships, for originating this message thread.

* Obama - Barry Soetoro
-- Born in Mombassa, Kenya
-- Immigrated to Indonesia
-- Usurper
-- Belongs in prison, not the White House.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
All great Empires fall and the USA is no different, to hang onto what you had is just a natural response. How ever for the sake of the world the USA has become this huge monster that predates over the weaker countries and this had to end.

good point. i talk about some of the things that the op talks about and people say things like that will never happen. why do people think that the american empire is any different than any other empire? empires have fallen before and they will fall again.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

The US government and its corporate pimps, not its people. We live under the same yolk of tyranny as those in distant lands.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i understand why people are upset but i feel that the human race wont last that much longer if we dont have a one world government. I never really thought this way until just recently.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

What is it about the concept, character and abilities of a one world government that you see prolonging or saving human lives?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
take 5minutes, watch this and get ready to get scared

its coming in the fall

they are preparing, this explains all the signs going up for containment, the new FEMA camp contracts, everything

Transcript here
/nuc4oh

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ah yes, the cure that is more dangerous than the disease.

Thanks for posting that,
and I would add that as CODE RED ALERT 7

Watch the video, and inform yourselves about how the defend your rights about informed medical consent.

Do you for yourself, no one else can!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpicJ19
i understand why people are upset but i feel that the human race wont last that much longer if we dont have a one world government. I never really thought this way until just recently.

Then down with humans. Eradicate them all, and leave the world to the bees. Bees are much better at this hive mentality business, and the elimination of individuality than humans are.

So, if you prefer a hive to Men standing up on their hind legs, eliminate mankind, leave the world to the bees.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the American people are too cowardly and afraid to say anything. They'd rather watch American Idol and pretend like it'll all go away...

When they finally wake up, it'll be too late...

What I don't understand is how some Americans continue to pretend as though there's no economic depression AT ALL - that's what really irks me...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This had to happen. In order to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Some have been sitting on the fenceline but now have to make a choice. I suggest just keep a watch on the "Old time religion" gaining shares. Due to marketing principals. Even the "old Man" learns.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
All this talk of marching and voting and be heard. While altruistic in nature, is in essence completely naive. Do you honestly think that the corrupt in power will CARE? Please! All they have to do is close the blinders and turn on "24" to drown out your noise. They DON'T CARE. You will NOT be heard, NOTHING will be done if you choose to participate in this manner for a couple of reasons.

1) As stated, they don't care, they will do EVERYTHING within their power to REMAIN in power and to continue sucking down your money dry. Even if they have to go as far as rigging elections or worse (and yes, we all know this happens)

2) Even if you COULD get to them in person, they are merely puppets! You're going after the WRONG person! You cut off the politician, a new corrupt one will be propped up! HELLO! What do you think Obama was? People were sick of Bush, so what did they get? ANOTHER even more corrupt politician! Congratulations! You voted for the same idiot into office!

The fact is, the politicians are merely the symptom of the disease, but not the disease itself. You want to go after the real enemy? Start off with the federal reserve, all the international bank/gangsters and their families that are lobbying and bribing/controlling our politicians and you will be getting a bit closer to your REAL enemy. But as long as you continue on this idiotic pursuit of "go to the politicians, they're at fault/responsible" then NOTHING will be done because they will simply be replaced with yet ANOTHER corrupt politician who is answerable only to the ruling elite.

You want change? You want REAL change? Then you better polish up your gun, stock up on ammo, and be prepared to DIE for your country! That's right! You heard me right! You will have to DIE! not talk! not vote! not debate! You talk of these people as if somehow they could be appealed to their human nature, they CAN'T they're crooks! Worse, they're BEASTS who simply cannot be satisfied! The more power they gain, the more they want, at ANY cost! Yes, even YOURS and YOUR FAMILY'S. So YOU have to be willing to take back your country at any cost as well, you have to want it just as bad. You HAVE to threaten them by force, by violence and yes, even DEATH. It HAS to become personal because if it's not, if they're allowed to retain their power with the pathetic excuse of "well as long as you don't do it again, then it's fine" They will continue reaming you hard up your collective a**es

Why on earth do you think they are able now to call you a terrorist in the first place? Because they wish to continue exercising their power over you! And as long as they know that their sorry pathetic lives will remain intact by saying any B.S. that they can make you buy, they will continue to mess with you and will find more way to continue their corruption without you knowing.

March to Washington yes! But carry your guns! Storm their houses! ALL OF THEM! Arrest them, FORCEFULLY if you need to, put them in jail! If it comes down to war. SO BE IT! Show them that you mean business and you're not going to buy their B.S. diatribe that they spew from their mouths anymore! Let them know it's personal now!

Some of you might not be getting it still, so let me put it in clearer terms. These so called "leaders" of our country are NOT leaders, they are TRAITORS! They have violated, usurped, abused and systematically ra*ed our rights and our constitution along with taking away every single cent that they could get their hands on. These are NOT the qualities of leaders, but of TRAITORS! If you don't know the laws, then let me tell you, the punishment for treason can be either lifetime imprisonment or DEATH! So for the love of God, don't see these people as "leaders" but see them for what they are, and enact the proper punishment.

I pray that those here who are in the military, will make plans if necessary, in case our current leaders need to be removed, and will act properly according to the tenets of our constitution, and I leave you with this "REMEMBER YOUR OATHS"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I'm only going to start worrying when they find a reason to "shut off" Twitter, regulate blogging and block sites like ATS.

It might allready started since youtube don't show it's videos to everyone.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

eloquently spoken, but imho you overstate the case.
i don't think individual liberty is in as much peril as you think in your country.

you should see what the brits have to put up with: surveillance and control has gone crazy over there.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't agree with all of your fears, in fact I welcome some...

BTW I think increasing pressure on business to compete and decrease environmental toxins is a good idea. In fact some of these anti corporate maneuvers as the cost and burden will fall on corporate books first, these companies will have to improve to survive.
I welcome environmental protectionism as many entities have been poisoning our land, air and water for too long... Conservative scream the same crap everytime they fall off the horse...
Funny many off your did not scream murder when BUSH loosened oversight over in leu of corporate control over their sectors.

and tell me when THEY take your guns, you guys have been saying that since kennedy for the love of god.

This is the same old crap with a new name and a new arena... This paranoia is thick and familiar.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well- as another "red-blooded female"! I have to say--thank ou. This is phenomenla info- links-- TOOLS to do something.

Thank you again- I admire your research, your posts, and the lot.

This is truly a call to action. Those of us who sit on it--who do nothing-- will get the government we deserve.

Many blessings and much gratitude,

C

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

tsloan,

I am interested in your response- it sounded urgent. There has been discussion here thatsome members are not who they claim to be- but , rather, Government researchers. Is this the cautionary point you made?

I, too, have learned to say what I think- but to kep certain things to myself. I don't ind if the government knows I'm unhappy with its agenda, for example- I could email the WhiteHouse and say that- but are you suggesting that a percieved "safety" (e.g., utter freedom of expression) is unsafe here?

I'm interested in your opinion, if you feel comfortable sharing it- or to message me.

Many thanks, C

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join