It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Hi again

Ok this is goin to be the best way to do this cos you've got loads of questions

What I want you to do is ask the cards one specific question at a time and not multiple.
I'll answer each one--you give me feedback and then ask another.
That way I can go into more depth on each one.
Wanna try it ??
Oh and thanks for the flag babe

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by swazi
Hi

I am female

14th of May

27yrs-dudu name

What is in store for me for the next 12 months

Hi swazi

so sorry you've had to wait a while for your reading but this one has given me some probs

So I did it a few times to try and interpret it's meaning.
The reading was dominated by 2 strong aspects---one is mystery and seeking answers and the other strong factor is you drew all the marriage cards.
The High Priestess card blocked me on most paths I took on your reading--she is secrets, mystery and the future unrevealed yet.
The cards did show your life is surrounded by imagination and fantasy.
strange and mysterious things are a driving factor in your life.
You have a wish---a strong desire for something---but the cards are unclear on what this desire is ??

With the strength of the marriage and mystery cards I would say it was probably to do with one of those factors--if not both ??
Are you married ??
If not marriage will figure in your future---and the end of your present troubles as well.
Your life will become more peaceful and you'll feel more in harmony with your life as a whole.
There will be or has been confrontation in your life -- this will pass.
You will triumph over any difficulties--you are a fighter.
The cards show your life ahead will not be extravagant--quite modest really.
You also had quite a few feminine cards came up---women figure strongly here.But to be honest the interpretation on this was vague

Hope this helps--but as the thread says---this remote reading stuff is unlikely to work, but feedback is much appreciated.
x

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hey UK today, sorry I didn't reply last night but sleep calls.

That sounds fine with me as long as it's no trouble for you, don't want to keep to asking you questions to the cards if you've got other stuff to be doing.

I think to put the skeptic in me at rest my first question will be: Can the cards tell you anything about my personality and the last 4 years of my past ?

I look forward to your response

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

hi again

Wow---i'll ask the cards about you .
Find out all those secrets if I possibly can

and the past--4 yrs may be too long a time frame for the Celtic Cross but I'll try to get what I can.
Prob be tomorrow dude with this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's cool, no rush!

Looking forward to hear what the cards have to say

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hi again

when I started this thread I really thought I'd only get maybe a couple of people to try the experiment--I'm amazed at the response

As I keep trying to stress--tarot should not work remotely.So I'm pleased in a way that a skeptic has come on board cos you could be my very own thread-killer on this matter by proving the cards don't work !!
Anyway---about you and your past.......
The cards show you are a person who is opinionated and quite arrogant in a way--sorry but they did show this !!
You are a restless person who is also quite indecisive.
You are perplexed by what direction in life to take---the WORLD card shows you possibly want something that gives you freedom and travel possibilities.
A lot of money cards came up---money is a very important factor here as is success.
You are highly intelligent and expect to do well in life.
In the past, there was tears and sadness--maybe a death ??
There has also been deception in the past which involved love life.
Something happened as well in the past which has been haunting you for a long time ---??
You had a good family life.
The tarot shows you seek answers but tend to block out the truth for some reason

One question btw for you----do you feel that the past is somehow more important to you than the future ??
Hope this helps---over to you now to debunk it all

x

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Hi again

when I started this thread I really thought I'd only get maybe a couple of people to try the experiment--I'm amazed at the response

As I keep trying to stress--tarot should not work remotely.So I'm pleased in a way that a skeptic has come on board cos you could be my very own thread-killer on this matter by proving the cards don't work !!

As much as I would like to debunk your readings and kill the thread being the skeptic I am, fortunately for you I can't and I'm actually suprised how accurate this new reading is considering remote readings shouldn't work. But I'll answer each bit so you can get a better picture of how accurate they are!

The cards show you are a person who is opinionated and quite arrogant in a way--sorry but they did show this !!
You are a restless person who is also quite indecisive.

Opinionated maybe, but I wouldn't say arrogant, more confident in my abilities although that could be perceived as arrogance by some but it's more me knowing what I'm good at and also knowing my limits. As for the restlessness and indecisiveness you've got it spot on, I'm constantly finding things to do so I don't get bored and trying to avoid doing boring stuff as for decisions I'm indecisive because I think things through far too much, I'm overly critical and analytical of everything so Kudos for the cards getting that correct!

You are perplexed by what direction in life to take---the WORLD card shows you possibly want something that gives you freedom and travel possibilities.

Yes very perplexed by what direction to take in life, there's so many things I enjoy I just don't know what to focus on and pursure, which again boils down to my indecisiveness. As for freedom, again spot on although I've never really thought about travel possibilities but I do enjoy travelling so I guess you could notch that down as being correct too!

A lot of money cards came up---money is a very important factor here as is success.
You are highly intelligent and expect to do well in life.

Yep success and having money (to satisfy my expensive taste) are important things for me and I do consider myself to be quite intelligent as do others who know me, as for expectations it's more others expecting me to do well, as opposed to my own expectations of doing well although I would like to do well!

In the past, there was tears and sadness--maybe a death ??
There has also been deception in the past which involved love life.
Something happened as well in the past which has been haunting you for a long time

Yep my grandfather died 3 years ago, which was horrible and the deception part is true and is still haunting me, infact it's these bits which have deskepticised me as you couldn't possibly know as they are things I only talk about with very close friends. But without going into any details about it all, I'll say is it's very very accurate and scary how accurate it is

You had a good family life.

I have a great family life!

The tarot shows you seek answers but tend to block out the truth for some reason

More out of stubborness and my questioning of everything, I seem to ignore the truth and find out the hard way with sometimes not so good consequences, for someone with the intelligent I have, I am prone to doing stupid things although I have learned from all my mistakes and don't regret them as I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.

One question btw for you----do you feel that the past is somehow more important to you than the future ??

No I don't feel the past is more important, it's the past and it cannot be changed, I prefer to live for now and look to the future than look back what's been & gone. I only asked about the past to see if anything would come up I could use to answer whether these readings are accurate or not!

Hope this helps---over to you now to debunk it all

Helps alot in making me believe and I can't debunk it in anyway, of course it could be a fluke but that's highly unlikely considering the accuracy of the reading!

I won't ask another question for now until you've had a chance to see what I've written and reply with your own conclusion

Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hi there

Mmmmm-----interesting. You were meant to be my saviour to release me from the cards

The Oracle certainly did'nt see this coming !! Seriously though I'm glad you found it enlightening.
It's always good to get good feedback x
Throughout the course of this experiment I have to admit I'm amazed at the positive feedback I've had.
I have got a good reputation here at home for reading the cards, but it's obviously a much more suitable environment---face to face with people and stuff.
No-one on here gets chance to touch the deck or anything --it's a real mystery how it's working

Mind--this is ATS and strange things do happen on here !!
No doubt you'll be back---remember though that I only read the cards when I feel it, so sometimes there will be delay.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hey, well I'm sorry to have validated the authenticity (kinda) of your readings, guess you'll be getting more visiters soon asking for readings lol

I do have more questions if you're happy to answer them though and no problems with the delay, I understand you have a life outside of reading cards lol

My next question to the cards is: How is my uni life going to pan out ? Will I do well in my degree or will I give it up to pursue my music interests and will I have a big social circle ?

Looking forward to the reading

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sneaky ---I spot 3 questions there masquerading as one :shk:
Leave it with me

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can I be an absolute nightmare and ask another question?

What do you see in my past?.. If you can answer this one accurately I may i.e. definately will become slightly freaked out!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi UK!!
lol, after the cards cool down a lil bit, did they tell you anything else besides 'powerful force'?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Can I be an absolute nightmare and ask another question?

What do you see in my past?.. If you can answer this one accurately I may i.e. definately will become slightly freaked out!

Well you have now become my no1 chance of a thread-killer so please feel free to debunk it all

Technically you are testing the cards--cos you already know the answers to the question------but here goes with what they show-----

The WORLD is your covering card--this shows change of place/ location in the past. You either travelled a lot or moved around.
unrest is shown plus instability and rebellion.
The cards are also showin denial on a matter in the past--something you found difficult to accept

There was great passion but also dishonesty from a man.
Selfishness and weakness are also shown.
Females figured strongly as well and also decadence ??
KING OF CUPS reversed is showing vice and scandal ??
What have you been up to

There are both male and female influences on this matter---sorry it's vague ??
The cards also show disguise---maybe you are hiding behind an image that actually does'nt reflect the "real" you-----confidence and stability is conflicting with insecurity and doubts.

btw---does a church figure in your past ?? It's very sketchy.

Over to you now to work your debunkin magic---I'm relyin on you girl !!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Hey there babes

Is'nt you being a powerful force enough ??

Some men would kill for this power !!
Seriously though--can you ask me a specific question and I'll answer it asap xx

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Haha, Im not here to debunk anything!

Moved round loads... think Ive lived in 13 different places so far, so spot on with that one.

The church one I dunno.. I used to live opposite a church, but Im not religious so nothing church related has ever really figured in my life..

Not sure about the 'vice' and 'scandal' thing.. maybe if it was related to people I know/in my family.. but not me, Im a good girl!

As for the rest of it, I could relate most of it to one thing or another... but apart from the church thing nothing you've come up with is completely off the mark, which Im genuinely suprised by... thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks doll!

How will I die? (if not a good one, use this one > ; ) )

How long will it take me to realize my goals, career and finacial wise?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

can i ask you something else please.

theres something that has been bothering me for a few weeks and im confused about its implications, if what i feel is right will it reveal itself?

sorry for it being a bit cryptic lol

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hey again

Ok --I covered each aspect individually for you----

DEGREE
The cards are extremely positive on this. This degree will give you stability in your life and the means to be successful.
You show great promise in this path if you choose to pursue it.
You will achieve a position of authority.
There are gains and riches and contentment within your family here.
All the cards were positive

MUSIC
Covering you on this is desire and the seduction of following this particular path. I say seduction because the cards showed temptation and a kinda obsessive need.
They also show weariness--probably in regard to the degree thing. ??
The HERMIT card reversed is showing fear in you making this decision.
You are wary and cautious about it.
The cards show arguments ahead if you do it.
Profit, success are both shown on the reading but only temporary. They won't last .
And the FOOL card shows folly--although he also shows mania, frenzy and intoxication--all sounds like fun to me

SOCIAL CIRCLE
This again shows positive cards--you'll have plenty of fun don't you worry !!
But the tarot are showin strong cards on you moving away in the future.
And guess what ?? The fertility cards are really strong again !!
The fates defo want those baby Discotechs to appear !!
You'll have a dark child btw.
But it shows great happiness and great joy to come in the future on things family related.

Have fun x

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

How will I die ?? :shk:
By me coming to get ya if you ask my magic cards a naughty question like that again !!!

I'll answer the other question as soon as I can x

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

can i ask you something else please.

theres something that has been bothering me for a few weeks and im confused about its implications, if what i feel is right will it reveal itself?

sorry for it being a bit cryptic lol

ronishia---there's cryptic and CRYPTIC

Can't you give the cards a bit of a chance !!
I'll get back to you on this asap---but this one could take a while !!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join