It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey UK Today, long time no see.

I 'unno if I've asked this question before, but I guess I might as well ask it again. Will I find employment this month or in the next few months?

Dark brown hair, hazel eyes and male.

Have a banana that can dance!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hey, how ya doing Whine Flu ??

Good to hear from you baby-----

I'll ask the tarot later today, and get back to you as soon as poss.

A dancin banana right back at ya

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Whoops, wait a sec, I just realised I had already asked that question a few months back! Never mind!

I actually think that the answer that you gave to the question may possibly be unfolding right now, actually. If the cards are right about it, I'll be one extremely happy clam.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hey there

Now I did ask the cards the question again, and some very positive cards are still coming up on the job front.
It looks very promising for the future, THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE was your outcome card, which is good luck,success and good fortune.

The tarot did show some obstacle though in the near future to do with employment, but you will overcome any difficulties and the end result should be very positive.

One other thing---the cards were dominated by your love life !!!

The blonde chick is going to be entering your life soon, and she will have a massive impact on everything !!
She is not to be trusted-----queen of cups reversed.

Sorry I was slow replying to you baby, but things have been rather manic at my end lately !!

Let me know what happens.
xx

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Heya,

No worries about the reply time. I mean, stuff like this usually costs people anyway, and I understand you've got your own life to worry about too. I feel stupid for just wasting your time by asking the same question.

Though, it seems that some interesting things have been brought up. The fact that there is a small obstacle concerning employment. Though, I am pretty happy to hear that I get over it eventually. Must probably just be something concerning that irritating first week where you're all nothing but nerves. Ugh!

Really interesting that the blonde girl is someone that I could be meeting very soon. Kinda scary, actually. Mainly because if there's one thing that could probably overpower me, it'd probably be a girl. This also makes me curious. What if I do come across this girl and I pretty much just shrug her off completely? Am I messing with stuff I shouldn't be messing with by doing this? Am I suposed to go with the flow and get betrayed by her? I seem to be a pretty accurate good judge of character as soon as I meet someone, and I'm kinda unsure how I could get myself into this situation, but I'm very, very interested in seeing the result of whatever happens. Maybe she IS the Queen of Cups, if y'know what I mean.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated as these things in the near future unfold. I'm sure you'll be interested in seeing the results of what your cards have predicted. Your help has been more than appreciated.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey uk, can I ask how the next year will be for me?

male, brown hair, 24

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hey again

If you meet this girl and you like her, then you must follow your heart and your instincts ------

I've stressed many times on this thread that I am extremely Skeptical on the cards working remotely !!
It would be bizarre if the tarot could correctly predict the future without you actually being here in person

All I have is an avatar and username to go on !!!

I guess strange things can happen, but please live your life and try have as much fun as possible xx
If you make mistakes along the way---then so be it

I just read the cards and tell it as it is-----
I really don't know if any of it will come true using this remote method ??
Only time will tell---

Feedback would be much appreciated from everyone on here, so thanks in advance for that peeps.

peace n love xxx

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

male, brown hair, 24

Hey valiant

I'll do your reading on Monday----the oracle here has got a manic weekend planned

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Thank you uk

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi UK,

Im female, redhair, 43.

What does my financial future look like? And my employment future?

I would like to know more...can I U2U you?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

male, brown hair, 24

Hi valiant

I've done your reading, and this one was quite difficult because the past kept coming up.
There is something in your past which is having an influence on your present and future

Its hard to determine exactly what it is but your covering card on the question you asked was the MAGICIAN reversed. This shows a lack of self confidence and difficulty in acheiving peace of mind

Obstacles in the next year show hiding away, being over cautious on matters.
Quite a few cards were showing the need to be courageous and brave, in light of any difficulties you may face.
The good news is the six of swords was your outcome card which shows a move to much more peaceful times.

The ACE OF WANDS also figured in the reading, which shows new beginnings ----creation, re-birth.
Maybe the move away from the negatives in your life to a new and much more focused, positive life

The cards were showing friendship blossoming next year as well---a very close, intimate friendship

The TOWER reversed kept appearing in the cards---this shows feeling trapped and unable to escape from something. Its a card of oppression

But it was to do with the past and not the future----

Hope this helps
Peace n love x

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosweet
Hi UK,

Im female, redhair, 43.

Hey

I'll do the reading tomorrow on your financial and employment future.

Unfortunately, due to the time factor in doing the readings, I don't really want to get involved in long, full readings on u2u

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wow I can honestly say that is spot on! can't believe you were so accurate

Thanks alot uk
plenty to think about.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi UK--

Take a deep breath, and clear the head.

My mother died (without pain) on 13 July 2009 at 8:08pm Los Angeles Pacific Standard Time--so my life has changed alot since the 'event'.

I am now 50 years old--- what do you see for the 2nd half of my life? I once was told by a psychic when I was a child "the 2nd half of your life will be happier than the 1st half will be..."

So....I have a number of people interested in having a 'romantic relationship' with me, but I cannot see any of the present 'candidates' as a life-partner--

Do you see anything in terms of a romantic involvement next year 2010?

And also how do you see the job-work-money situation for me? So far, I have managed to weather the 2009 recession fairly well...so I am hoping things will at least chug along positively.....both economically and hopefully in personal relationships...

Now go hit those cards, and let me know what you see...!

Thanks !

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry, Male, 50, dark blonde hair...!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosweet
Hi UK,

Im female, redhair, 43.

Hey notsosweet

I've done your reading the best I could because the HIGH PRIESTESS card kept trying to block me, that is the future as yet unrevealed

Now on the financial and employment side, the cards show unexpected good fortune coming your way.
Plus a settled situation.

Things will happen quickly on on the employment side--the 8 of wands.

But you may have to make some sort of sacrifice to achieve what you want to be happy and successful.
The HANGED MAN card was also telling you to use your intuition.

The 5 of cups came up, which indicates that certain expectations have maybe not been met in your life ??
Its also the card of a bitter marriage.

I don't know if you've been unhappy in the past, but certain cards were showing despair ??

The really positive, good news is your outcome card was the ACE OF PENTACLES---one of the best cards in the deck.
It shows perfect contentment ahead.
This was also backed up by the SUN card, which again shows happiness and contentment to come.

Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Hi Sigismundus

I'll do a reading for you tomorrow, but I unfortunately don't have time to do full readings on here

You're asking quite a few questions there, so I'm going to ask the cards about your love life tomorrow, cos frankly its more interesting to do than financial stuff

Sorry to hear about your mum---I lost mine so I know what you're going through x

What is quite co-incidental here is your mum died on the 13th at 8.08pm.
The numbers 8 and 13 are the two dominant numbers in my life, in fact I did a thread on the significance of numbers.

Take care--peace n love.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thank you UK. I appreciate you doing that. I was in a bad marriage before..but am now happily married. Maybe thats what was showing up?

I've heard that I should use my intuition, but am usually afraid to even listen to it at times.

I've had a job idea going for a couple of years now, just not sure if it will work or not.....

I'm glad to see happiness and contentment in the cards.

thanks, again.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Hey

I did your love life reading and the outcome card was very positive, ACE of CUPS.
This indicates you will end up very happy and contented with your love life in the future

So that sounds pretty cool.

Now the cards showed that you are looking for some excitement and even danger on the romantic side. You are an intelligent, successful person but no female has brought suprise and wonder into your life.
The cards show you may have been unlucky in love in the past---you felt trapped by something as well

The MOON reversed card figured strongly on the reading, which is a card of fantasy and imagination.

The tarot also show selfishness on your part in the future, thinking of yourself, maybe self-preservation ??? You want to call the shots

There is delay before you meet the love of your life, the 3 of swords, but two women are going to enter your life in the future-----
The QUEEN OF WANDS, a dark woman, very loving, but also loves money possibly ??
The QUEEN OF CUPS, a fair-haired woman who is the complete opposite !
She is dreamy, has the gift of vision and is quite spiritual.

The cards also show you maybe mistrust women ??

Messages will figure strongly in one of the relationships.

The WORLD card figured prominantly ---travel or moving to a new place.
Also the KNIGHT OF CUPS showed an arrival or invitation will figure strongly on the romantic side.

Be careful---the FOOL card shows foolish, crazy, extravagant behaviour to come.
You may go off the rails a bit and become obsessive about someone or something !!

Have fun

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi, I am wondering if you could read my cards to tell how my life will be going in the near future, any love my way, what do you see?

I am female, 33 on May 10th, brown hair, blue eyes, and 5'3" from Texas, thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join