It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Awesome thank you very much! That also strangely coincides with dreams I had as a kid. I read a book called many lives many masters and it talks about how you come into your next life to continue to fix things you did wrong in your past life. Would fit well with my current thoughts on life

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well, thanks for giving some more in depth insight into the "mechanics" behind the cards, it's all interesting stuff and I'm looking forward to hearing the results of my next reading

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Haha yes, I almost forgot about the invitations and presents!

Thankyou

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Well, thanks for giving some more in depth insight into the "mechanics" behind the cards, it's all interesting stuff and I'm looking forward to hearing the results of my next reading

Thanks

hi again

I've asked the cards for some more info on your love life and fertility side .
Firstly the untrustworthy female------
She's Queen of cups reversed---defo not to be trusted !!
She's goin to be a big weakness in your life--you will fall deeply and hopelessly in love with her.
Arguments and trickery are ahead here.
She's a studious and intelligent person---wonder if you'll come across here at uni ??
False heart is also coming up a lot on the reading.

secondly your marriage and stuff--------
This does have a happy outcome, and healing attached to it.
The healing could relate to the damage caused by Queen of cups ??
The cards are showin that Queen of wands---the woman you marry and settle down with---could be a way off in the future.
She's a loving woman, dark, honourable and possibly quite materialistic.
She has been betrayed in her past----unfaithfulness is shown.
The reading is strong here on work and employment, so its highly possible you will meet her thro your job.
Although a happy, good marriage is shown, she is not your soul mate.

thirdly, fertility and kids-------
Well guess what ?? Yes---the fertility cards are out in strength again

The cards are a bit vague on how many children you will have at this point in time.
The dark child is still coming up though. But the cards show it could be a while away, and you are settled at the time.
With your dread of children though---I'd take major precautions in case these cards ain't workin remotely !!!

btw--I'm interested in why the cards interest you sooooo much ??
I sense that its very important to you, for some reason, to prove the accuracy of it all ??
Got to ask----did someone tell you something in the past on a reading that you want to believe but are unable to, without proof ??
Just curious x

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't say the cards are important to me so I can at least bunk that sense you're getting lol

I'm just curious and it's interesting to see what they have to say and hopefully I can prove they're wrong later in the future and I did have a reading about 8 years ago but I've completely forgotten what he said apart from him saying I'd end up successful

Thanks again for the readings though although I'm not entirely sure about this dark child, sounds abit sinister and spawn of satan'ish lol

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Well when Damien enters the world please be sure to let me know

I just know I'll get feedback in the future on your reading.
I'll wait in suspense.

Oh and don't forget to check his scalp---666 !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8

Thanks doll!

How will I die? (if not a good one, use this one > ; ) )

How long will it take me to realize my goals, career and finacial wise?

Hi there Tank

Covering you on this was the EMPEROR----a card of stability and a great person.
Strength, power and energy were also shown in relation to your question.
News and messages are ahead of you on career---near future is shown.
The next 6 mths that is.
The cards show you are dedicated and hard working.
Things could happen quickly when it all takes off.
The cards show a secure job to come, with reasonable pay.
JUDGEMENT was your outcome card which shows change of position on the job front.
Sacrifices may have to be made on something to do with work

I got loads of war and destruction cards came out -----don't you dare go to Afghanistan !!!
Get a nice safe job---thats an order :bash:
Plus the HERMIT card was telling you to exercise caution and be careful.

Some love life came out during this reading.
The tarot show you are a great force in love ----its ok you can pay me for saying that later

You have a new relationship ahead--seduction and attachment.
You'll declare your love .

Hope this helps x

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Your read definitly made feel good darl'n!! Dont be worried bout the war cards. i'm a natural ;-)

The 6months part will be almost right on the money. That is when I should be leaving here to go back home and either go back to work for the railroad or go back to the Army

I am very impressed by the whole thing.....whether I am making myself believe it or there is something to them cards, it was ALOT of fun.

THANK YOU UK TODAY!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi UK Today

Could you please do a remote reading for my Friend

His name is Kenny

1974 Decemeber 6

Male

Black hair

Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by swazi
Hi UK Today

His name is Kenny

1974 Decemeber 6

Male

Black hair

Thanks

I certainly can ---but I'll need Kenny to ask a specific question please.
A full reading is too time consuming.
x

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by swazi
Hi UK Today

His name is Kenny

1974 Decemeber 6

Male

Black hair

Thanks

I certainly can ---but I'll need Kenny to ask a specific question please.
A full reading is too time consuming.
x

Oh he wants to know if his ex girlfriend will take him back, and he also wants to know wether the child he is about to have is really his?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by swazi

Hi swazi

I'll try and do the reading later today--if not I'll get back to you on Mon.
I'm havin the w/e off !!!
Going to let my hair down, de-stress and have some serious fun !!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swazi

Hi swazi

This is rather weird !! Almost a third party reading for Kenny--but this is what the cards threw up.
The interesting thing on this reading was the past dominated it--every time I asked anything, the past card revealed itself.
So I would say all the answers lie in the past.
The other dominating factor in the reading was the FOOL---so folly and mania, obsession must play a part here.

In regard to kenny's ex taking him back---The cards indicate that someone here did something really stupid or foolish in the past.
Maybe something impulsive ??
The cards show obstacles to overcome before the matter can be resolved.
Disgrace and shame was shown.
Now the outcome card on this question was a strong, positive card--ACE OF PENTACLES---perfect contentment on the matter.
So I would say that Kenny's objectives with his ex have a good chance of
working out for him.

Childbirth and fertility figured strongly in the reading---again the past was dominant here.
Now Kenny wanted to know if the child was his ??

Deception was the covering card on this---but the outcome card showed triumph and troubles overcome.
The cards were quite vague on this--so I asked the tarot to describe the father.
What was shown was KING OF PENTACLES---a dark man, quite brave and intelligent.
Also someone who is unsettled and unhappy at the moment.
Obviously I don't know if this relates to Kenny or not-----???

Hope this helps----but I think it unlikely that the cards can work remotely on this, especially on a 3rd party reading, but feedback would be great.
x

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have a question that has been bugging me for a while now.

Do tarot cards take into account the prediction itself and it's answers when performing the prediction ?

I mean once you know the future then it becomes altered as it is a different timeline than when you didn't know the future.

Sure you can include the prediction from the cards in the prediction but how is this possible when the prediction has not been made yet ? Also does including the prediction not change what the prediction could have been thus opening a third future timeline ?

Really what I want to know is, isn't knowing the future changing the future therefore making it impossible to know the future because it's constantly changing ?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thought i would get back to you,(as regards house sale) A Couple of months back a buyer came along,he loved the place and we were sold subject to contract which was t take place shortly.Last Thursday his buyer had to pull out,so of course did ours.After paying solicitors fee and surveyor fee,we will lose almost two thousand pounds.

But on the up side my daughter in law is having a baby girl something hubby and i really wanted,maybe in the future a boy will join the family,that would be great!!!

Just like to say well done for near perfect reading

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Wonderful to hear from you again illece

Hope everything goes well in the future and much luck, peace and happiness comes your way x

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sorry for pestering you again uk today but as the last reading was really good wondered if i can ask you another question regarding the house we were trying to buy before the sale floundered,it was the house i have really wanted for the two years it has been on the market(almost as long as ours)
1 will we now loose it as our sale has had to bow out.

2 If we get it will we have enough saved to do necessary work on it(upstairs bathroom, pointing lopping poplars etc)

Thanks again illece

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

So sorry illece that it's taken me so long to do this reading but things have been a bit manic at my end !!
Anyway, I read your cards this afternoon.

Mmmm----You have delay on the cards, looks like there won't be much movement on the house move front.
Your outcome card was the 9 of WANDS reversed, which indicates obstacles before you.

But all that was near future on the cards. For the next 6 mths.
The cards were much more positive longer term---they showed things moving quickly, and great hope for you.
You drew the STAR here as your outcome card, which indicates hope and bright prospects again . Very good card.

Your financial position, with regards to doin the work you need to do on your new house, also looks positive.
In fact, very good indeed.
Your outcome card was WHEEL OF FORTUNE which shows destiny, success, good luck and happiness.

Hope this helps---but please remember it is experimental !!!!
I'm totally amazed actually at some of the positive feedback I've got !!

Peace and love

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

hi again uk.

Thanks very much for going to the trouble cof doing another reading for me.

Hubby and i have been busy painting the bungalow ,and getting it ready for winter,we are selling the property as a building plot ,bungalow is to come down so we have not been doing necessary work on it. Just as well if it is going to be six months or more!.

Pleased cards are more positive for longer term .And thanks for telling me the money will be sufficient for repair work necessary,even if we loose this house ,older property usually need similar work doing.

And yes i do realise your readings are are experimental, but pretty good!! Also not surprised at your positive feed back, your good .......

Love illece
A

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

hi again . Thought i would update you on interesting info...hubby and i dropped in to see our daughter in law today seems they have decided to have another child when this one is a baby ,don't like the idea of her being an only child !....... BOY perhaps........
regards illece

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join