It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Mays Dies...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Billy Mays Dies...

www.baynews9.com

Yahoo is reporting that famous pithman Bill Mays has passed on. More details to follow. I just receiced this on my iPHONE and come to let yall know.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.baynews9.com

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
According to news sources mentioned - he was found dead in his home this Morning.... Sunday June, 28th 2008.

The are so signs of foul play presently at his residence, where he was found. An autopsy will be performed on Monday, tomorrow.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Also in the LA Times

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Man, I wouldn't want to famous be this week. RIP and condolences to his family. And just for you conspiracy fans

www.tampabay.com...

TAMPA — A U.S. Airways jet safely landed at Tampa International Airport this afternoon despite the fact that one of its front tires blew out.

Paramedics went to the west runway just before 3 p.m. after getting reports that a 737 aircraft was having problems landing.

No one was injured, including the one celebrity on board: infomercial king Billy Mays, of Odessa, said Tampa Airport Authority spokeswoman Brenda Geoghagan.

[edit on 28/6/2009 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Thank you !

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Anthony Sullivan got sick of his screaming and offed him.

I think it was a murder, they should check the mans blood for oxiclean see if he was rubbed out.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I heard he died from lack of Oxiclean. Oh, gawd, did I say that?
RIP Billy. You were a legend of a pitchman.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I would too think the same thing. But we live in Cheval and the security here is UNREAL. We meaning Billy and my family - same neighborhood.

Now I know why everyone is standing together outside in groups talking. THEY ALL MAKE ME SICK!!! UPPIDY UNENLIGHTENED PEOPLE SUCK!!! The security here is INCREDIBLE - I have even been turned away FROM MY OWN HOME at the gate.

You have your credentials - or you DONT get in. Period. And thats how we all like it... even if it keeps our friends and sometimes even ourselves out of the neighborhood.

If its foul play - HERE - it would bring the Tampa area to its knees!!! Stars live here if they live near Tampa at all. This is like Hollywood once you get through the gate. But rather than actors, mostly sport stars and other celebrity types.

I cant wait to know! This is a mere few streets down so I REALLY want to know. Then again, if someone did take him out, it wouldnt be random so I shouldnt worry regardless. It would have been intentional - not random.

xoxo

God bless ya Billy! You got the neighbors a'yackin'! lol May peace be with you!

(through all of this - I am watching my friends baby because IT HAS CRIED FOR DAYS!!!! And she cant take it anymore. Sorry for any typos but my nerves are shot! lol. Shes so precious even upset - too cute. (shes been to the dr. - shes just has the colic.)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow..

I have been working on a theory that Vince Offer is a Mossad agent..

-Huge success selling the exact same products as Mays.
-Speaks multiple languages.
-Is a bit older than he looks, everybody knows spies look young (plastic surgery?)
-Well versed in NLP and other hypnotic control/manipulation techniques.
-Israeli

-And now Mays, Offer's biggest competition, is now dead...

[edit on 6/28/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ohhhh...

How the Mighty Putty have fallen...

Somewhere Vince is using a ShamWow to dry his crocodile tears over this...

Can anyone say death by Slap Chop?

Ron Popeil Monkeys, not just for walking down infomercial lane anymore...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
news.bnonews.com...

On Saturday, Mays was on board the U.S. Airways passenger plane which made a hard landing at Tampa International Airport. No one was injured in the accident, according to airport officials, but Mays told a local television station that an item fell on his head. "All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head," Mays joked. Lt. Brian Dugan called it "pure speculation" to say his death could be related to the plane incident.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Muppetus Galacticus

Isnt that just the bees knees? lol

Survive a plane crash just to drop dead later at home - now THATS LIFE!

Life! Got to love it!

Man wiki is on top of their game today!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wait, so Michael Jackson is allowed to stay on ATS, yet Billy Mays is on BTS despite there being equal chance of a conspiracy going on?

Or was Billy Mays not popular enough?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Im not popular enough...

:shk:

Thank you for bringing it up - I wanted to but didnt... xoxo

Perhaps someone will clear this up for us.

After all - Billy Mays was alive - well AND WORKING. MJ was none of the above. He was in seclusion. Doing nothing. Nor is one 'more popular' than the other... everyone knows ol' Billy. Been around as long as Michael, in fact, if you want to follow his soccer and football career where he was then known as WILLY Mays.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
At the moment
Twitter shows his last post 22 hours ago

twitter.com...

And this is Billy Mays son twittering live
twitter.com...

[edit on 6/28/2009 by Cito]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm probably just finding an odd mundane similarity but both MJ and Billy Mays died at age 50 and within days of each other.

Most assumably nothing and a mere coincidence, but just throwing that out there...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
probably 1 too many pain pills. If you read his twitter he was going in for a 3rd hip surgery so probably hopped up on pain pills, or perhaps some complication.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
don't get to worried, i don't think there will be a forth,

isn't there a saying something like, celebrity deaths always come in sets of three.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

We already had our set of three:

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do recall a few days ago (could be a couple weeks for all I know) there being some pitch man competition hosted by Billy Mays. The participants were dressing up like him and pitching products.

Was this to be some ridiculous T.V. show or was it to find a replacement ahead of time?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join