It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Mays Dies...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A funnier side of Billy Mays.

This video shows a guy who can have some fun at his own expense.

Billy Mays visited the MJ Morning Show and took a camera through Micky D's drive thru and messed with the workers. Surprisingly, they played along with his infomercial speak.

www.heavy.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Hmm..... wasn't Billy doing a show to find NEW INVENTIONS to PITCH ON THE AIRWAVES FOR FREE so the inventor could make some cash on his/her idea. Could Billy have been told about something he wasn't supposed to know? The news agencies are probably going to report that he had a heart attack in his sleep. Grrrr..... I hate TPTCB (The powers that could be) we will set them ablaze!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Woah crazy!

But you're onto something here.
Regarding the celebrity factor, I think another plausible conspiracy that people strangely rarely think about is the fact that we have been thought to hate "celebrities" even if, every single one of us have at least, one "celebrity" we like or related to.
There's been a star system surrouding them to make the public see them as just frivolous spoiled attention-seeking whores. The tabloids and bitch-fest tv shows are playing with our low instincs for a reason. Maybe becasue some of them"stars" can show us that one can brake free from the "matrix system".

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Alaskan Man

We already had our set of three:

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

hmm i never heard about the Ed McMahon one, (i don't follow MSM much)

so i guess since Billy made four, the curse of 3 has been lifted.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Anthony Sullivan would have been able to get through security pretty easy. They worked together and were hosting a tv show on Discovery together. I don't think that him getting in would have been a problem.

He slips in, Kills Billy and drives out with no one the wiser.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Army higher-ups (Schwarzkopf, most famously) are everywhere in this neighborhood. Again - if ANYONE gets IN OR OUT - its known.

Security is taken to the extremes here and then some. No Paps get in, that's for sure. Unlike The Summit for example - where Britney lived. That wouldn't go on here. Rest assured.

Our security is armed. Most are former military or former police officers.

When you have folks walking their dogs such as:

Hulk Hogan (God what a douche bag - Terry you suck and Y'all are the epitomy of pure white trash! lol But he no longer lives here. You know who this is Terry - I aint skeered. Youre a joke and your kids are self-entitled punks that will never amount to the salt in their bread!)

H. Norman Schwarzkopf (Military Higher Up. I believe he was a General back during Desert Storm but dont quote me on that! Something to that effect hehe). Billy Mays and a few other famous people whom have a lot to lose... Security is PRIORITY. Security is WHY you pay the INSANE cost for a piece of property here.

Look at houses for sale in Tampa/Lutz/Odessa (all same thing - NORTH Tampa) in the neighborhood. Its STEEP. And its because of the level of security that people are willing to pay it.

Like I said - even I have been turned away from my own home and unable to enter the neighborhood when I couldnt produce credentials - regardless of the fact they know me by name - the fellas at the gate. It doesnt matter - you DONT get in here. Rules are rules and they make no exceptions. One way in - One way out...

Im thinking... is it possible that something struck his head and he had issues with that later at home? He is reported to have said 'he was struck in the head by baggage overhead but Im fine - I have a hard head! Totally paraphrasing but very sure I could find that link if need be.

I been on the water most of the day so Im out of the know! I am anxious to read through all of the replies and I thank all of you for visiting the thread and responding... very kind of you! Appreciated! Hoping in shower but hope to talk more about this!

xoxo

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I thought the same thing, Alaskan Man. There are three possibilities.
1. Maybe one of them is not considered a real celebrity.
2. Maybe there will be TWO more.
3. Maybe Someone Up There upped the ante.

PS I'm going with #2

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just found this audio of an interview conducted this morning with MJ (popular morning DJ) and Anthony Sullivan.

It answers MANY of our questions and really gives insight to the whole thing. Its graphic in that Anthony Sullivan is sobbing which may upset some people.

Here is the Audio Interview - conducted this morning here in Tampa:

www.aolcdn.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Billy Mays' death is more devastating because I would always put up the volume to annoy people every time his commercials were on. Now I can't do that anymore. Very sad...RIP

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Breaking News...

The autopsy was performed on Billy Mays this morning and NO indication of head trauma was present.

At this point, the cause of death is believed to be Heart related.

TBO.com reports:

'Heart disease may have been the cause of the death of TV pitchmen Billy Mays, according to initial autopsy results from Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Vernard Adams.

There were no signs of head trauma or blood clots, Adams said today at a noon news conference.

He said there was evidence Mays had hypertensive heart disease and hardening of the arteries.
There had been speculation about an impact to his head that Mays may have received Saturday during an airplane landing.

The official cause of death is being withheld until complete autopsy results are available. Complete results may take six to eight weeks, officials said'.

I too have the 911 call which is very disturbing. The caller (his son) tells the EMTs while they are trying to begin CPR, 'Its too late - hes dead'.

The dispatcher said 'Yes but we can try to save him'! His son then said 'No - he is dead, its too late. LOOK LADY, he is rigid and stiff - ice cold with purple lips!!!! HE IS DEAD!

And no attempts to save him were made by ANYONE in the home - AT ALL.

Thats SO messed up...

www2.tbo.com...

You can here the 911 call here, where they are speaking to his wife, Debbie:

origin.radaronline.com...

The fact that NO ONE wanted to even TRY to help him really pisses me off. I dont care if my husband was cold with maggots coming out of him - I WOULD STILL T R Y!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join