It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I wish everyone would just stop equating "Jewish" people with the Israeli govt. What if the whole world got together and stuck a bunch of foreign people in your neighborhood. Well then these guests decide to stick your whole neighborhood in one house while they used your whole neighborhood up. Does that seem fair? Oh I forgot to mention the invaders wont let you out of your house and wont let any one into your house. Seems pretty F'd up doesnt it? well if you don't see that Israel is a little b- itch then your a moron.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sorry can't watch videos but it does look like more debatable information.

Didn't say there wasn't any blowback. Blowback is not Israel attacking us, that is cause and effect at work and nothing Israel can help. He listed it as proof of Israel attacking us. Which it is not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Where did I ever say it was proof of Israel attacking us?

Go back and read my quote. I said supporting them makes us a target.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

You provided that as proof to your assertion that Israel was attacking us.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

*Snip*

I never said any such thing.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Any further personal comments about other members will be met with warnings.

Please be advised..

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I said this: post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Ah, and what threats to the US does Israel pose? I am not talking debated conspiracy theories now, I am talking cold hard facts were they state unquestionably something that makes your statement true or some action also undebatable that proves they have it out for us.

And you said:post by SurvivalGearDepot

Fact: Israel has already taken American lives.

Fact: Israel spies on us more than any other ally.

Fact: We are a target simply for supporting the criminal government that runs that nation.

Which then you back track and saying that you did not provide the statement that you provided claimed as proof of your previous statement which I was addressing and here we are.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What is wrong with you?

Read my last statement.

Other nations target us due to our support of Israel.

I never once said Israel would attack us.

Stop twisting words to fit into your own little brand of lunacy.

Thats not backtracking, thats called reading comprehension. I'll spell it out one more time for you.

Other nations dislike the fact we support israel, hence they are hostile to us.

What part of that can you not understand?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

Um, I have a few comments courtesy will not allow me to make. But I will say this, I was talking about your claimed hostility OF Israel to America. Not because of Israel, and you decided to show proof of the latter *flimsy as that was*. Pay attention please.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by AdmiralX

Man people on here are worried. I have never heard of ADL nor do I have any affliliation with any Jewish group. I am not a Jew either.

A trap? get real! Why do you fear them. You seem to think they will come and get you.

You really think I know your IP address. That's a little far fetched! I would never harm you nor any other Jew haters. That's not the issue. This thread was only about hate on ATS.

You are typical. NOTE your assertion of "Jew hater" then lump me into that. I have nothing against peaceful people. It is just those behind the USS Liberty, and "Levon Affair", 911, as well as other attacks (zionists) are evil. You give your position away by thinking and labeling me to be a "Jew hater." Then when you lose the argument you call others "Jew hater" or "Anti semite." What if I am Jewish but am not affiliated or behind the ADL, and am opposed to wars and needless suffering? From this standpoint, I can clearly state who I am OPPOSED to which is not hate. TO hate is to be as bad as you and THEY are. "Jew hater", come with something better than that.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Which is like the Nazis in that they blamed members of the Jewish race for any number of real and imagined slights. And look what they did to the whole. You may not hate them as you claim but you start down a very well known path that eventually leads one to hate. And I say that based off disagreement with any number of your assertions 9/11 being one of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
All I gotta say is I hate all racism and prejudice and ignorance. It seems a lot people on here are just anti semites and they are using this israel thing to feel better about themselves for hating jews. Although, admitedly, I didn't read the whole thread, I just skimmed it.

In this modern day and age you guys are still hateful and prejudice? Get the hell over it for christ sakes. I'm glad in the area where I live at least I hardly ever see this type of hate (I live in california, the land of the liberal, although I don't consider myself a liberal).

Just my opionon.

Get over your petty prejudices, its disgusting.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I beg your pardon but I never called you a Jew hater. Cant you see how obvious some truly are?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm glad you are here my friend. This is so obvious that hate will continue, despite anything we say.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Thank you, I didnt know the subject was brought up before but those other threads that have seem to have a pattern of the same people sending out disinfo continually on the thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX
Lol, nice trap thread so you can give our IP's and other info to the ADL and your buddies. Holocaust happened, but was exaggerated. NO GAS CHAMBERS either. 6 million? or was it 4 million? Or 2 million? How many German citizens and others died after the war, were raped? Some were abused and molested as children, is that a free pass to murder and commit horrible crimes? Or to illegally take property in somebody's territory then just PUT a state there?

wow you seem really paranoid. I highly doudt anyone is trying to "trap" any of you and get your ip addresses. As matter of fact I don't think anyone can see anyones IP on here except for the mods (and I don't even know if mods have access to ips). Or maybe if they are super computer literate they can do it, but I doudt the average person knows how to get peoples ip numbers. Also it wouldnt matter anyways a lot of times IP numbers don't even lead to directly to a person. For security reasons for instance on my computer my IP changes several times a day and I use proxies and it makes it look like I'm connecting to the net from all over the world, when in fact I'm just in california.

And no one has said anything in here that is shocking or hasnt been heard before, I doudt the JDL is after you. Get off your high horse.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Thanks for saying all that. I wanted to but tried to ignor it. Unreal!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join