It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Despising the evil that comes from the israeli and the us government and the international bankers is NOT anti-semitism.

The fact is that western europeans, Australians, Canadians, and Americans are the real Israelites and America is Zion, the Mountains of Israel in the Bible. These evil 'elite' have stolen our heritage and now they are plotting the extermination of America.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

Yes I believe in the battle of Armgeddon and also that the US will get bombed of the face of the earth before world war 3. Are you referring to Russian Jews?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
wonderworld: WW3 is the war of Armageddon and is the usa getting destroyed/invaded. The Bible refers to the Russians as gentiles.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes but what is the US is the daughter Babylon and Britain is the Mother Babylon? This would mean the US does not live to see WW3.

The G20 are in charge of switching around super powers, they have us on our knees because of this economic crisis. Things are not as they were after WW2, where the dollar was dominent.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is what you all need to understand about this, and why it will not stop.

"Anti-semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.
The Jewish group has thrived on oppresiion and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...
the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep their own solidarity.."
Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, Novermber 26, 1938

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
wonderworld: WW3 is the war of Armageddon and is the usa getting destroyed/invaded. The Bible refers to the Russians as gentiles.

Which Bible are you reading? The Bible refers to the children of Japeth as Gentiles, which 99% percent of Jews and Europeans fall under. Yeah Yeah we all want to be Israelites but you HAVE to fit the curses of the Bible which are described here: hebrewisraelites.org... . So where are you pulling this information about Europeans being the Israelites from? Thin air? They're the Gentile Oppressors of the real Israelites. You don't have to look beyond the Bible, it clearly says who they are.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

What makes you think that jews are the only ones who suffer racism??? instead of asking to stop racism against jews you should be asking to stop racism in general and also ask jews to stop being racist

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I still dont quite understand all the hate of the Jews. Really it blows my mind. Is it some big conspiracy? and people jumped on the bad wagon?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

I appreciate your comments on the Bible and the Gentiles. It's insane to think of the Jews in Israel all pcking up from their homeland so the REAL Jews can come in. They have their facts mixed up.

Theoretically speaking if an Arab Confederacy bombs Israel, which is a Bible prophecy, (one day war) Israel is predicted to win causing Iran, or whichever confederacy? this will cause the people of that confederacy to run from their land.

I’m thinking Iran will bomb Israel first. Still the European Jews aren’t about to pack up and head to Israel. There will be no migration of Jews to the Holy land it’s already been done May 14th 1948.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier10

What makes you think that jews are the only ones who suffer racism??? instead of asking to stop racism against jews you should be asking to stop racism in general and also ask jews to stop being racist

The reason I started with the Jews is because I was shocked and in awe of the hate of Israel and the Jews.

They couldnt get away with racism of other cultures, blacks, Asians, Etc. why do they think it's sppropriate for the Jews.

It was oriinally started as "stop the hate" that did include all hate groups.

I still find it weird there is an extreme amount of hate directed at the Holy Land.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

When did Israel defending it's position and the US destroying bad regimes become Zionism?

Zionism is the desire for a Jewish state.

This has happened.

Zionism is over.

Not it's simply a defense for a state.

Also a two state solution is teh crap. Neither sides deserves independence for their utter rediculousness to each other. Both should be under a UN state with two states within, under one flag.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Wonderworld,
Re read my post until you understand what it is saying.
This is what you all need to understand about this, and why it will not stop.

"Anti-semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.

The Jewish group has thrived on oppresiion and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...

the root cause is their USE OF ENEMIES THEY CREATE in order to keep their own solidarity.."

Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, Novermber 26, 1938

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

It makes no sense, seeing as now Jewish state has ever been a superpower and for all time they have been subject to being controlled by others.

I honestly laugh at people claiming Jews control anything other than their own nation, which even in itself is not full control.

If the Jews control everything, why are they still one of the smallest groups of people on Earth and have a laughable military history bordering others like the French and Costa Rica.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What I cant understand is how people is in favor of what was done to Palestinian people, that is a crime and also I cant understand how can people create arguments based on the bible?? come on, what is the bible?? have you read the Popol Vuh? (Mayan holly book) ok, if you get to read it you will find that you CANT take any story written in that book as actual facts and that you CANT take ANY story to argue in favor or against any issue such as the jewish - Palestinian conflict... this are men issues, do not use supernatural, mystic, irrational arguments

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier10

Mainly because you're wrong. Not many support either side. There's nothing good that comes from the Palestinian issue, but in all honesty things were going kind of smoothly until Hezb started launching rockets. They brought it upon themselves really.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I am certainly not in the league of Albert Einstein - but i think that he was only partially correct. This exact approach is the reason for Zionism . Zionism was a movement with purpose to create a new Jewish nation, just like other nations. It did not prioritize Israel as homeland, it had no connection to Judaism, its leaders promoted secular agrarian lifestyle , physical work and such. Basically it was an attempt to be like other nations. And it failed at all its purposes.
So this is not just Jewish religious leaders preventing assimilation by outlining "strangeness" of Jewish community to people outside of it, which is causing anti-semitism. There is something else. Historical/religious/other backgrounds play role too. I spoke with one Jewish old lady that during WW2 had to escape to place where there no other Jews, and when locals discovered that she was a Jew they were genuinly amazed that she did not have horns. Not a joke. So while i agree that playing on purpose on ours/not ours social mechanism and religion that has a "chosen people" concept are contributing a lot to anti-semitism, it is certainly not all the story.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by nunya13

Do you really think that God would error and allow the wrong Jews to regain their homeland?

So, by your reasoning, if a person rapes a child, God did not err and it was planned? People decide and make choices, at the end, most religions hold their "God" does the judging. There were no 10 commandments, just "Love thy neighbor as you love thy self and love God with your heart, mind, body, and soul." There were TWO "covenants" also. I'd be willing to bet in a world forum, most would agree that "Just because God allows it" is not a reason to say it is or was correct. God ALLOWS people to make THEIR choices, and do good or evil. PER CHRISTIANITY. Per old testament, before "Talmud" and other offshoots changed views.

There are UNIVERSAL crimes as agreed upon in international law. Rape, murder (outside of war), child molestation. Then, the "Star of David" is actually "Solomon's Seal" and has 6 sides, 6 triangles, and 6 internal points. Lol, "Let those who are wise recognize the mark of the Beast, his number is 6 triple score 6" or 666. I only go with the babies being killed, the lies, what former Mossad agents say, and the CASUALTY rates. Israel was made with an agreement, given land illegally, then has always received aid, arms, and been kept ahead of other countries. JFK wanted to be "Even handed" and made it clear "Anyone attacking anyone else, the aggressor will be checked by the U.S." Instead, Israel insisted on having the latest weapons, NUCLEAR ARSENAL, and to break internal laws; MANY of which came from the "Holocaust." Depending on which book you read, or which Jew you ask, or which time period you read a paper from, you find different numbers. Nobody talks about the Germans raped and murdered AFTER the war. Or what Stalin did before and during WW2. Iraq was mass and most think it is OKAY even now.

In 40 years, if Iraqi citizens complain and want money, arms, and a "Get out of jail free" pass for doing whatever they want, most of us would laugh. IF you try to be fair, then Zionists call you "Self hating Jew" and other labels. Israel is still doing what it wants, Obama only gave WORDS. We call that LIP service. If it were his relatives, he'd be going to war (Obama). If Joe Biden's son was taken, held in Israel, tortured, beaten, then he might not be so thrilled either. I wanted to tell Biden; "Sure, one sovereign nation cannot dictate what another can do, but it is okay to persecute African Americans, Native Americans, anyone poor, middle class, Palestinians? Who defends the poor and disadvantaged? Oh, wait, you just try to kill us and give lip service." Sick, and Palestinians, Afghans, Iraqi people are all the new "Native American tribes." One state to another huh? The Constitution was to protect against globalists, instead, we let clowns like the TS use lies. TWO COVENANTS moron, not one. Jews turned their back on God when they helped get Jesus crucified. Not that I believe in it all, BUT editing parts of the old testament, and other texts to JUSTIFY horrible things just does not compute for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It would not matter who occupied Israel the region would be in conflict and in a day and age of WMD's it is the single worst spot on Earth to Live

It's the Cross Roads between Asia Africa and Europe

It's always been conflicted there, it always will be conflicted there

The Bones of Neanderthal Man Lay where the Cro Mags first Pushed out of Africa and Killed them... Every Species of Man has fought there for over 1 Million Years...

The religion in one form or another has survived for around 6,000 years... Any perception that they have been persecuted comes from the fact that aside from China Every OTHER culture that has ever been has perished and reformed as something else or been absorbed or changed in that same time span

In reality, it's the worlds greatest cultural survival story besides China

# 3

The Big 3 Religions all stem From Judaism... All 3 have DEMONOLOGY as a belief... Satan, demons etc... So of course there are freaks from all 3 religions that believe they can "thwart God" by killing Jews...

The book is ridiculous and predicts the end of the world one day, the original book and i'm Jewish and yes Ill say it... The literal interpretation is a bunch of puckey and makes people periodically go bananas whenever there is CHANGE and predict the end times...

Frankly i'll be glad when 2012 passes with no major event and people start to calm down again and get back to normal... and they will, lets just hope too many people don't die over this self fulfilling drivel in the meantime over the next 2 years

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
God forbid that someone should call me anti-semitic. So to prevent this I would like to clear up just one point, to protect myself from falling into this vile catagory.
The Jewish caretakers at one of the concentration camps have removed the plaque that claimed four million Jews died there and replaced it with one stating only a million and a half total (Jew and non-Jew) died there.
Would I be cosidered anti-semetic if I asked about the miniumum two and a half million dead jews who just disappeared and where they have been all this time?
I am told it is a criminal offense to suggest the total be change from six million to six million minus two and a half million, which is to say, to lower the total to three and a half million. Bad, bad. Illigal. Fines and jail time for all who suggest such a thing.
But the only reasons I can think of not to make this adjustment would be that the Jewish caretakers are Holocoust deniers who are not telling the truth and therefore deserving of prison time, or that the original total was not six but eight and a half million.
So which is it? Are you stating you believe I must hate Jews to simply ask this queston? Or that asking it makes me deserving of prison time?
And more importantly, why will you assume I hate Jews because I suggest that a political group, Zionists, are creating a totally false history to further their political aims? What has any of this to do with the three jewish families who live in the same building as me, and/or with my feelings towards them?
I do not blame them in any way for what the Zionist in Israel are doing. Why then do you suggest I hate them?
Forgive me but this seem like some really sick twisted form of logic which I simply cannot understand. It does, of course, make perfect sense if I were to believe the claims that the label 'anti-semetic' is used to attack anyone who might criticize Isreal/Zionist policies. But we know that's silly don't we.
If I disapprove of Isreal stopping food and medical aid from reaching the suffering civilians in Gaze it must, of course, be bacause I hate Jews. What other possible reason could I have?
When I see a father carring his five year old daughter with her legs blown off by a missle fired from a jet, both paid for with my taxes, what other possible reason could I to object other than my hatred of Jews?
I play chess with Mr. Silverstein daily. I must remember to warn him before the next game that, by your definitions, I hate him. My guess is he will be as surprised as me.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Why all the Hate?

The answer is really simple if you look at it. There is bullying, there is dislike, and there is hatred. Bullying is caused by insecurity. Dislike is caused by conflicting views. Hatred is almost always earned.

Hate itself is quite rare. You must be careful to draw the distinction between people who are bullied, and people who are hated. Britney spears is bullied, but nobody really hates her. George Bush is hated.

Hatred is a very strong emotion. You need to be doing something very wrong to end up almost universally hated.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join