It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

If it's real, maybe we need to figure out what it says?

perhaps we can already figure out what it says,, but are not aware of it in this state of consciousness,

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This almost looks like another jellyfish, at least the overall shape and such.

I have to say though that the middle piece looks like a mistake. The top and bottom circles look like they are fairly aligned, but the symbols or whatever they are appear to have gone off line and then brought back.

Of course if someone is making a crop circle I assume once you commit to pressing down the wheat you cannot bring it back up and start over if you make a mistake.

The other one posted by CINY8 looks very sloppy and manmade. Looks like an upside down/reverse US with a heart inbetween, a little rearranging and "I heart US"? lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just an observation..
Some of the signs look like Mayan numbers
There's a 11, 13, and 13. The rest..ugh.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
First crop circles and soon ufos...
This one is actually good looking
clearly someone trying to get attention or they are really ''alien made''

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Danna]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
I keep seeing an alien face with large eyes in the bottom oval shape, weird.

There is also another new crop cirlce and this one looks very much man made:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Yeah it seems to look like that to me too......... HEY!

You know what, the aliens didn't fudge up of the straightness of their picture! You know why I think that, well if you look at the bottom of the picture you notice what looks to be a classical "Grey" face. Also, if you noticed, it appears as if the whole drawing is actually coming out of its head, weird! Theory: maybe the artist of this crop circle was trying to articulate that the idea for this crop circle came out of this "Grey's" head! I don't know what the symbols represent, maybe mayan?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why is it part of the field is pressed down by the aliens to form these designs. The day I see it the other was around- the entire field pressed down and the design is all that is standing, then I'll be a little more convinced.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Well, point well taken, however, IF this was indeed created by ETs, I would imagine that their written "language" could possibly be wildly beyond any type of thing that we could imagine. We probably could not base it off of our type of communication.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
here some pictures of this 2 weird crop circles...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37bd95c0fd1f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c9c0a285b2c.jpg[/atsimg]

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the signs, was this photo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/407362056fd3.jpg[/atsimg]

here's the link to the UFO pics

www.webpark.ru...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see an exaggerrated space craft/ufo at the top. I see a main "thruster" in the middle floating on an "egg" that we have yet to hatch. A simple egg design tells me it is a "simple" force that we know of like gravity or magnetism And two stabilizing thrusters.

The symbols(note* not an alphabet, see the man at the bottom of the left stabilizer) inbetween the the ship and the egg would be the missing link to make it all work. To me they look almost abstract as if they were never meant to be understood. So the final missing link would be something we don't, can't or won't understand at all. The human mind is my answer.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ScRuFFy63]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How can you confirm this was crop circles?It does look believable or are these people just good artists..Who knows?You can`t say until you face the evidence like were there sightings or something?Anyways i`ll watch this thread

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Wow! Cool crop circle!
Question: What the hell is it???
I wish the aliens would make the same crop circle right next to it
in the middle of the day while investigators are looking at the old one.
Make the new crop circle in about 10 minutes while everyone is just standing there in amazement!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

oh my god

this one is the newest circle in UK

it really does seem like some alien language

deejay, if you will look at top circle directly beneath the crescent space vehicle they also show you what they as an alien race look like inside the holographic circle at the right hand edge. This can be seen much clearer inside 2nd crop circle photo you presented.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I found out that the characters in the field match characters in the CARET project (which is supposedly a hoax)

Go here
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

and look at the images
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/866081b247a0.jpg[/atsimg]
HOLY beep

My Experience with the CARET Program and Extra-terrestrial Technology
Isaac, June 2007

This letter is part of a package I've assembled for Coast to Coast AM to distribute to its audience. It is a companion to numerous document and photo scans and should not be separated from them.

Are they similar?
Some of them do indeed look that way.

Is this a hoax or are we seeing something incredible?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Is this a hoax or are we seeing something incredible?

considering the crop circle design is misaligned (what, aliens can't make designs straight?) I'd say this is a hoax, but send $100 to Greer anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I posted this crop circle in a forum about ancient history asking the people if they could identify the language. (link)

They say the characters are a combination of staveless ruins (en.wikipedia.org...
) and aztec/mayan language, ancient Phoenician.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf2ebfe4d5a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Mayan Number 11 and 13. The three branched symbol maybe HE~meaning window literally and the Delta symbol signifies the word Door,possibly.

this is getting very strange

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just like the other recent crop circles, the top of the crop circle resembles earth's magnetic field:

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
this could be humans in high gov agencies with ultra technology from satellites beaming these graphics down here ..

Hey that's my line

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have thought something for a while now with some of the images in crops. Just here me out...its really vague...

Looking back at coral castle and some images in Egypt even...there seems to be a theory of a 'drop zone' created through a magnetic current along certain lay lines or charged areas (man built to be charged to negative or positive).

There is a video on the coral castle that talks about the drop zone but its really long and gets into a lot of numbers...

But to get what I am saying you will need to watch it.

www.code144.com...

Here is a link that has the video broken down to where you wont have to sit and watch it all...can look through the slides of the video pretty fast and see what this 'drop zone' is.

www.code144.com...

Now think of this drop zone as big as the Earth. Imaging if there are 'zones' we drop through that changes the vibrations of DNA of all things (or something like that -who knows really, speculation )

So think about all of the Obelisks, Pyramids, ect...could there be positive and negative charges set up just so to create a drop zone....what would happen from there I have no idea *laughs* its late...Im probably not making sense.

But this is interesting....

home.hiwaay.net...

What if there is a natural cycle known that every so often...natures order sends us through a drop zone and good people are giving us warning of this.

Corse if these arent good messages but instead warnings of something...then we have a whole other story to the repetitive times I see a drop zone with something being dropped (usually a sphere) through the zone and seems to change formation do to the drop.

I do see many drop zone signs in the crop circles...who ever is making them.

I knw its way out there...who ever is making them....there are a wonder and beautiful.

LV

[edit on 27-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I see people both standing kneeling and sitting in the picture. It also gave me the 'hit' when looking at the bottom oval that it is about downloading information to man.

I saved this one and it will be blown up, framed and on my wall.

Also take a look at the I-Ching symbols as well...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I Ching : is taken from the ancient Chinese "Book of Changes" and it is a form of divinatory practice involving 64 hexagrams (patterns of 6 broken and unbroken lines), which are used in a divinatory way by the throwing of yarrow stalks or coins.

I Ching - Ground - Sun

Wind, Wood
Season: (Late Spring - early Summer)
Ground
Sun:
Penetrating spirit of wood and wind

This trigram is made up of the open line nourishes two whole lines from below, subtly penetrating and influencing them. Symbolic of the eldest daughter who was given in marriage and presides over the new house. A symbol of a subtle and gentle force, that is soft and joyous and that permeates and breathes life and maturity into things. It is brings forth maturity, pairing off, and marriages - the sowing and growing of new seeds and what they develop into. An influential force like an atmosphere, that feeds and nourishes, but also has a bearing on how you think and feel.

Anyway makes sense to me, at least the first set of two lines.

www.paranormality.com...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by antar]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join