It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Seems a mish-mash, as if they were trying to make it as cryptic and mysterious as they could. It's not fluid at all. There are Mayan looking bits, Tolkien inspired bits, and some long squigglies that would be rather silly in any language.

I guarantee I could make something more fluid that seems real. I write, and I've worked on more than a few invented languages, and studied many others. Unless this is not a language at all (perhaps something like an alien schematic or something), it seems quite fake and manufactured to me.

If an alien intelligence were trying to give us a message so blatantly that they create images in crops hundreds of square feet across, why wouldn't they make the message much plainer to us? I have no doubt that they could translate and create messages in any of our own languages, if they so chose. Why would they make something so cryptic? It's almost like they *wanted* us to go ga-ga over it, and ponder it's meaning for years. hmm.. that's something a human would do! baffling...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit (perhaps something like an alien schematic or something),

Looks like a ship with two nacells streaming energy and a tractor beam pulling something in

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
that is one of the ugliest crop circles i have seen. it's crooked to boot!

how amature hehe.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

You know what I think? I think Crop Circle Tours is paying to have these done.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Sorry double post. Sorry double post.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I never really do see much symbolism in these things but I did have a thought. It looks to me like the larger crescent at the top is somehow over the rest, whether in a protective manner or not is unknown (mother ship possible?). The smaller crescent in the center a smaller (ship perhaps) and it is seen encircling a lovely sphere (earth perhaps).

I don't know, it is really oversimple and I am not good at this sort of thing but that really did jump out at me. Like a hierarchy or something is being displayed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wow, why am I not surprised its from the UK? The majority of all crop circles are coming from the UK. Almost like a group of people from the UK are responsible.

I am also amazed how quick they rent an aircraft to go view it, and take pictures of it.

I refuse to believe any crop circles unless there is a VIDEO of it from different angles. Until then it's far to easy to create these with image editing programs. It's possible for video too, but just a tad bit more difficult to make look real.

So tell me, why are most crop circle images only photographs, and not videos?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
You know what I think? I think Crop Circle Tours is paying to have these done.

I agree, that is a good way to keep a crop circle website running... just keep making them and posting them..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Asymmetrical and looks like bunk to me.

There were a couple good circles - but I am starting to doubt the whole thing now. Too many of them look like crap - ie manmade, I don't think the ET's would be served trying to use these for communication anymore - too much bunk involved.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
man so far the crop circles this year that keep getting posted look so man made it's sad. sloppy ovals, crooked lines, insects or other known animals. c'mon. these people are messing up good crop that could be used for the real deal and to top it off, it's like they're doing it while intoxicated.

that's more like it.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by jaden_x]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what's funny is...

this could be humans in high gov agencies with ultra technology from satellites beaming these graphics down here

There is a fantastic anime, called Cowboy Bebop. Well written with good stories. Written back in something like 1989. The 9th episode (Session 9) deals with a weather satellite (which gets lonely?), and uses a series of what looks like laser cannons to etch animal carvings in fields....

My opinion is that technology such as this is probably already here, and just not publicly available yet. Lasers can already formulate designs, and pulsate to waveforms (I'm a musician, so I've looked at quite a few :-)

It wouldn't be a far stretch to consider crop circles as an experimental technology, created by laser (or something similar, maybe plasma?) which moves and draws patterns to a previously entered blueprint.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Listen up

If ET's where going to use this form of communication with a more primitive civilization, wouldn't they use simple concepts in the text pattern and also possibly leave a key to decoding it somehow?????

Are there any more like this, with the text looking patterns?

Real or not, I think we can decode the message. It might take a while but it seems like it is text and there appear to be patterns.

If it's a hoax, maybe the makers put a message in it?

If it's real, maybe we need to figure out what it says?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by warrenb]

while it would be awesome if it was written by aliens, we have no basis for understanding it at all. we dont know if each part is a letter, word, or sentence. if it was alien writing, for all we know the whole thing is one word, or maybe just one letter.

i would think if aliens studied us as relentlessly as many people on this site claim, they would understand english or SOME common language on earth and would write it in that (if they were really trying to communicate with us)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You have to note that technology such as GPS makes these crop circles much easier for people to make these days. Before it was done with hard planning and measurements, but now you could probably upload a picture (map) onto a GPS device and follow it.

Using that method you could make a crop circle as fast as you could run around the entire thing on foot.

I think the sloppiness, and errors, is probably caused by GPS faults, and inaccuracies. Before most crop circles were perfect because they used math. Now they just use visual ques from inaccurate GPSs.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm on the fence about this.
It kind of reminded me of a MIX between this one...

[Walkers Hill, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 4th August 2003.]

...and this one:

[Silbury Hill (2), nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 2nd August 2004.]

Also, "strange symbols" have appeared at least once (to my knowledge), though not very similar:

Related ATS Thread about above picture .

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

I saw that face in the bottom shape, too.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That is absolutely beautiful!!! I find the oblong shape of the bottom...tentacle? very unique. Wether this is a language is of course debatable, but the lack of a "perfect" symmetry would support that theory. The major problem is that there are really not that many repeating symbols. For instance, I have used the letter "e" 32 times thus far in this post. But perhaps a more complex form of life has the cranial capacity to memorize tens of thousands of symbols and leave grammar at the door. Now that I think of it, if aliens are masters of telepathy and technology.....they really wouldn't write that much anyway, not to each other at least

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you look its obviously man made the whole pattern drifts to the right. Probably used gps instead of taking the time to set lines. which caused the pateern to drift towards the right happens over the entire crop circle nothing is perfectly straight. they made the circles first then made the conections. Also can tell you that at least 3 people did this because whoever kept taking the far left was the worst at putting there next symbol under there previous,The guy in the middle drifted left and the guy on the far left drifted right.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
from a certain angle I see an alien shaped head sending or usuing telephathic powers to control or communicate with either a ship, moon, planet or a combination of those.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If anyone wants to try to crack this code i traced it in photoshop and outlined it.

While i was doing it i noticed alot of shapes repeating, this "code" definitely has the characteristics of something that definitely has some meaning behind it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/184f34cf2b45.gif[/atsimg]

Im assuming its meant to be read this way, however it may need to be read with a horizontal flip, the message may be backwards.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wow. that is really good. it looks too fishy to be alien though. but good find! whoever did it is quite the artist.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join