It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It looks to me like the bottom shape is a comet being drawn into the magnetic field or gravity well of a planet.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Looks cool but i dont think aliens made it cause they wwouldnt mess up and it looks like the middle column is skewed toward the bottom. I only say its a mess up is because of all the crop circles i have seen geometric symmetry seemed be an emphasis

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

That first crop circle you have there is a Representation of the seven chakras.

it is however, upside down.... it is a CLEAR representation of the Chakras.

The Red, lower chakra (Muladhara / Root Chakra) is the "Root" like structure.

Then you have the Orange (Muladhara / Prostate / Ovaries) chakra

Then you have the Yellow (Manipura / Solar Plexus)

Then you have the Green (Anahata / Heart) shaped like a heart

Then you have the Blue (Vishuddha/ Throat) chakra

Then you have the Indigo (Ajna / Third Eye) Chakra.

It seems however that the crown chakra (Violet) is missing, and the Throat chakra is in the shape commonly associated with the crown chakra

While the Third Eye chakra appears to be Swords of some kind...

And appears to be Arabic, or Sanskrit, or something similar in nature...

Hmmm, Fascinating.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Obviously man made and done by hand. If it was beamed in with some device then it would be perfectly precise, the only decent work is the larger structures. The smaller writing stuff was obviously too intricate for the people to keep perfect and since they work at night they went skew. Not bad though but they need more practice.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If it is indeed an Alien Society/Societies making these...

Why not add some color to it for extra pizazz. I am sure if they have the technology to do these "incredible" Crop Circles, why not dazzle us with some color in it.

Ooops.... Sorry, I forgot, governments are doing these, we have to think for them some times

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
So I mention this on the first page and no one wants to address it?

I better get started on my elephant in the room crop circle.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
wow, thanx dejay, that is amazing isnt it... the language looks almost Egyptian to me, ...

Really? Fantastic... can you match up some symbols for us? Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I've noticed that the crop circles are getting less and less "perfect".

I wouldn't say it is an error, I would say that this distancing from perfection is actually a message in itself meaning that as time keeps on going, more far away from perfection we are.

Chaos is taking over, very gradually but at the same time very perceivable.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

One of the staunch believers in one of these threads said show me one that is not perfect and I will believe man did it

Seems like we have a winner

As to your elephant, I ordered a Pegasus first , get in line

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Crop circle are very beatifull art.
to trace the artist simly perform a geografical analysis.

www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

Trace lines to find the common source.
Will be easy to find out where the "aliens" are living.
The median centre falls in the centre of the main crop circle cluster around Avebury.

see
www.siue.edu...

no "alien reason" exist for such a distribution.
the rest of the crop circles around the world are poor compared to the Avebury group ones.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

oh my god

this one is the newest circle in UK

it really does seem like some alien language

How do you know what Alien language look like?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OK- What we are seeing is the following:

That is indeed a "Grey" head you are seeing at the bottom. That is obvious. At the top of the image you see a "craft" hovering above a complete circle. The complete circle represents the coming together of the 2 half circles on both sides. The script on both sides is the break down of the genetics of 2 species. Notice that they are shorter than the middle script. The middle script represents the genetic code of whatever the combination of the other 2 species created (A Grey). The scriggle appearance at the end of the middle script only occurs because there was an imperfection in the combination. Meaning- something did not come out as planned. Follow the scriggly lines in the middle. They are not sloppy and continue on a definite path before reaching the bottom and turning back to create the final product.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by FutureAbductee]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Jacqua
wow, thanx dejay, that is amazing isnt it... the language looks almost Egyptian to me, ...

Really? Fantastic... can you match up some symbols for us? Thanks

They're star constellations - the same as the ones on the stargate. The first six used for pinning down the destination and the final symbol is used as a point of origin. You have to input an eighth one if you want to get to the Pegasus galaxy though. Just dial them into your DHD and a stable wormhole will form.

Tips:
1. Watch out for the Goa'uld and the replicators.
2. A solar flare will make the wormhole take you back in time.
3. Don't dial a planet that is in the process of being sucked into a black hole.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The alien head at the bottom, along with some of the symbols, remind me of the Alienware/CARET drones hoax.

That head looks too much like the Alienware logo IMHO

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hmm not sure if anyones noticed it but the last glyphs on the left and right series of writing (ie the symbol at the base or bottom of the column of symbols as seen in the pics) look like numbers, either Egyptian or Mayan, ive seen em before or symbols similar to those ones (thats is if im breaking the symbols up in the right places). Thres also what looks like either an 11 or a 6 further up the left hand column of symbols.

Hmm looks like it would be Mayan numbers, hmm although they seem to be upside down, one on the rights even got that odd double circle '0' symbol under it. Doesnt seem to make any proper number from what I can see.

Mayan mathematics

If someones already mentioned this, then pardon the redundant post. Also some of those symbols re rather figureish especially the 4th from top of the middle column, looks like a man doing something to a dot.

To me it looks like its says, theres two interconnected 'states' or things and at some point they can merge?. Or its teh reverse and its indicating a single 'state' or thing at some point separating into 2 other 'states'.

Sounds oddly 2012... which would mean id look at the circle with some skepticism. Especially since its odd the tail of the central column is crooked... either they got bored writing it or the hoaxes fubared near the end (or start).

Edit:- as for the alien head... just because its an upside down egg doesnt mean its a aliens head. Could just be an egg... would be a decent and easily recognised symbol for birth or start of life. Doesnt help that the pics have that lighter eye area of it in all of them.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It's a chandelier! (on a slightly windy day)

Until the circle has been analyzed, radiation tests are done, and checking of the stalks of the plants are in, we have no idea if it's manmade or other-than.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, there are changes to the area in "non-faked" crop circles: higher radiation in the soil, and stalks have damage as though they'd been cooked in a microwave (far different than if they'd just been broken down).

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureAbductee
OK- What we are seeing is the following:

That is indeed a "Grey" head you are seeing at the bottom. That is obvious. At the top of the image you see a "craft" hovering above a complete circle. The complete circle represents the coming together of the 2 half circles on both sides. The script on both sides is the break down of the genetics of 2 species. Notice that they are shorter than the middle script. The middle script represents the genetic code of whatever the combination of the other 2 species created (A Grey). The scriggle appearance at the end of the middle script only occurs because there was an imperfection in the combination. Meaning- something did not come out as planned. Follow the scriggly lines in the middle. They are not sloppy and continue on a definite path before reaching the bottom and turning back to create the final product.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by FutureAbductee]

I agree. I had the same impression. It seems to be showing a relationship between three species, perhaps we are one of the simpler ones. The bird represents transmission or carrier. On Earth, birds are known carriers of seed. They tuck the seeds into their feathers, and some fall out and find fertile soil. The circles seem to represent time, as in passage of time. Large to small circles indicates how long the passage of time. This indicates a simultaneous beginning, ours and another only half started, with twice the time (full circle) in the center and more development, or evolution. Notice the center follows four tracks and the outside follow three tracks, perhaps representing some chemical or dna information (seen on other crop circles, as in the one that is the answer to the Aricebo transmission). The outside tracks end with a Mayan 23 and a small headed human stick figure, as opposed to the great head (advanced brain) end in the middle. The pictograph appears like a stencil for an electronic wiring diagram, tho it probably is a description of a development process, like evolution. Notice the stick figure in the center track is not as developed physically, and occurs earlier. Head size came later.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by schrodingers dog

As to your elephant, I ordered a Pegasus first , get in line

As a result of a staggering coinkiedinkie my 'elephant' has more proof that it is real than this cc does.

Exhibit 1: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Honestly folks, take a good look at this one, it's one of the most clumsy and ill executed cc ever made.

If we can't acknowledge this obvious fact then what credibility do we have left to evaluate those that might be considered as part of a earnest inquiry into the possibilities?

The peeps that did this one were not only drunk but also lazy ...

Let's not reward such dispositions.

[edit on 28 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what's funny is...

this could be humans in high gov agencies with ultra technology from satellites beaming these graphics down here ...then they sign on to boards like these to see the response from people...
...wringing their hands sinisterly thinking.. "yesss think it's aliens.. and then keep thinking it's aliens... yesss...thaaats right fools..... think it's aliens.. soon we reveal our puppet alien locusts to you and you will fully accept everything we ..ahem.. i mean they have to offer you..because you will have no choice not to.. muahahah..."

-

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Next!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Maybe a group of people already know what it means. What makes us think that it's made for our understanding.

Perhaps, secret agencies have the key decoder for this....

hmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join