It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's crooked. Not even symetrical. The pattern is no where near relevant to anything known rendering it damn near indecipherable. Toss it into a photo editor and do some comparisons. Aside from all other evidence saying this is garbage, it's garbage. These are fun, but gullible people ruin everything. Some of them are difficult to explain. This is not one of them. Though I'd like to see the physical (blah blah, the bulbs are popped, we see expulsion marks, etc..) evidence that is usually completey unsupported, be supported for once. Good luck folks.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Strype]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
S+F
I can't believe that there are people that actually believe that crop circles are man made.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So back to a single circle. New human circle making group having a go?
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
S+F
I can't believe that there are people that actually believe that crop circles are man made.

I can't believe this picture made you act like you have proof that they aren't man made.

Cheers again,
Strype

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Edit:

If I walked through a field in a zig zag, how many of you would assume I was an alien writing in cursive?

Strype

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Strype]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

a group of humans attempting to start a new wave of bs crop circles....my friend

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Oh, you edited it?
hahaha aliens writing cursive, that's quite humourous

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
S+F

Yeah, I know...

like to chuck a few of them in a field with a few 'crop circle making tools??' and see what they can get done in the space of one night... like before the sun comes up guys

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Well if this was my main hobby like say playing the guitar is, I can do that in the dark, so theoretically I could also make crop circles (if that were my hobby).

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Wow, that is beautiful~! Did you notice the shading on it? Thats amazing, if that is man made, then I'll eat my hat! Or they are reaaaally good artists. S&F

sorry you made me laugh.

You will get full eating hat's.

Because you and me know they are all man made.

alien life travel's billion's of light year's to destroy a farmer's food by drawing picture's on it....common..

use our head's for MORE than a hat rack folk's people and to eat hat's.

pretty artwork yes..but man made.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Someone is claiming that the images reference depictions from the Mayan Calendar:

We were looking at the Circle Connectors website this evening, when my son mentioned that the symbols on the formation at South Field, Near Alton Priors, Wiltshire, June 27th, looked like something he had seen in a Mayan depiction. I did some research and found some correlation to at least some of the symbols on Mayan calendar wheel. I referred to the calendar wheel link provided from Calleman’s site at www.calleman.com , which referred me to mayaportal.lucita.net . The symbols at the bottom of the appendages at each side of the formation appear to be “Oxlahun” or Tone Thirteen, which represents ascension and the completion of all things. The energy of this tone completes, evolves, and transcends. About halfway up the appendage on the left, there appears to be the symbol for “Uac” or Tone Six, which represents flow and movement of volume through space, creating time.

Perhaps an expert in Mayan translations could decipher more of the meanings of this formation. Just thought I would put the idea out there that this might be an avenue to explore.

Vicky Miller
Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Anybody out there want to attempt to decipher it based on this assumption? Might be worth a look to see if it gets us anywhere.

No matter whether it's human made or not, there has to be meaning. This can not logically be described as a random scribbling.

Further, the only piece that is out of alignment is the center bottom component. I personally think it was intentional. You don't make a 600 foot picture perfectly symmetrical except for one part by mistake.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Jacqua

Well if this was my main hobby like say playing the guitar is, I can do that in the dark, so theoretically I could also make crop circles (if that were my hobby).

lol, yes... but but if they 'were' man made, dont you think the 'said' humans would have come forward by now,... ?

...its been a while,.. and there have been many,,

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Instead of spending time determining whether or not they are made by aliens or humans, why don't we all work together to find out the meaning.

No matter who/what makes them -- these pictures are chosen for a reason. Let's face it -- there are million upon millions of possible pictures to draw.

I mean, it's not like it's a picture of a Ford Mustang or giant ice cream cone.

Let's forget who makes them and focus on what they mean.

Determining the meaning will probably make it easier to narrow down who could be making them.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i believe some crop circles are real, specifically the grey portrait one that happened a few years ago, it looked like a holographic etching, extremely detailed.

i just wish people wouldnt hoax, it gets alot of ppls hopes up, they really shoouldnt play with such important emotions.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It reminds me of our initial SETI broadcast...

Both show radar / communications dish (in this case, an array), a signal / informational broadcast, and in the case of the crop circle, a destination or illustration.

That, and the crescent looks like a Jafar Death Glider from Stargate.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
this is what's REEEALLY goin on here.... heheh.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65823d900aee.jpg[/atsimg]

no but seriously.. these "tear drop shapes" that are showing up in these crop designs now....

they're "grey alien" heads. you can see the eyes are made in them even.

little programmable biological entities.

these predict that the The PB&J.. i mean TPTB are going to reveal them to us coming up on the 11th.. the solar eclipse.
or maybe the lunar eclipse of the 7th but i think the 11th. because that ones has an 11 in it.

-

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
People can't prove crop circles are man made or ET made.

The proof: If they are man made take a night cam out and show us the footage of how it is done. Before/design/layout, then during with actual footage and tools, then the results and how long it actually takes.

ET proof: unless someone has a cam on that particular area it will be difficult, but the man made proof is very easy to reveal.

People making claims they are man made show us the proof and process.

Or eventually, if they are man made, someone or group will get caught.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by TheAmused

Instead of spending time determining whether or not they are made by aliens or humans, why don't we all work together to find out the meaning.

No matter who/what makes them -- these pictures are chosen for a reason. Let's face it -- there are million upon millions of possible pictures to draw.

I mean, it's not like it's a picture of a Ford Mustang or giant ice cream cone.

Let's forget who makes them and focus on what they mean.

Determining the meaning will probably make it easier to narrow down who could be making them.

Becouse it just fuel's people to buy book's and video's.
think on it.
Why would these people in uk come out and say yeah i did it here is the video.
They are laughing there butt's off at every person thinking aliens are using our food field's to draw on.
not to mention it set's back real u.f.o reasearch 60 year's when people claim these are real.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
OP.... I have a rug in my apartment with Japanese letters inscribed on it and they look very similar to the ones in the photo! As i've said before these people are very good Artists and should really be trying to sell their Art instead of trying to fool people like yourself into believing that their are Aliens out there doing this....

Maybe Leonardo Da'Vinci is coming back to Earth in one of these Crafts!!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Like I said a new one every 4 days or so (very easy for people to do), and no the people wouldn't come forward because their doing it on someone elses property and probably destroyed some of their wheat in the process. Would you admit to a illegal activity???

[edit on 28-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join