It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Students discover SwineFlu agenda, gets killed in London 2008.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Any ways , those two, Sonnex and Farmer Gets a long Jail term and lets hope the stays there, and dont get 'freed' to go do more 'random acts' of crime...

The Sun

A STRING of blunders - and a broken photocopier - left a knife maniac free to butcher two French students, The Sun can reveal.
And as the killer and his accomplice were jailed yesterday the victims' tormented parents vowed to sue Justice Minister Jack Straw over failures by the legal system.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
scaredmonkeys.com...

Seems a little overboard for a couple cell phones and video games

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sadly knowing the UK Justice system which is a complete joke, they will only serve 10 years oor less of thier sentence. I know it is ridiculous, but thatos the UK Judicial system for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

whatreallyhappened.com...

[The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists
It all began with Don Wiley.
On November 15th, Harvard Professor Don Wiley left a gathering of friends and colleagues some time after 10:30 PM. The next morning, Memphis police found his rental car stopped on a bridge, with a full tank of gas and keys still in the ignition. There was no financial or family trouble. Indeed Wiley was supposed to meet his family at the Memphis airport to continue on to an Icelandic vacation. Neither was there any history of depression or mental illness.

In the report printed in the New York Times on November 27th, the FBI's Memphis office distanced itself from the case saying that the available facts did not add up to a suspicion of foul play. I guess at the FBI it's a perfectly everyday occurrence for a Harvard Professor to stop his rental car on a bridge in the middle of the night before he is supposed to leave for Iceland and just walk away into the Tennessee dark.

The NYT report of November 27th also downplayed Professor Wiley's expertise in virology, quoting Gregory Verdine, a professor of chemical biology at Harvard, said, "If bioterrorists were to abduct Don Wiley, they'd be very disappointed," because his research was in studying the component parts of viruses, and "that doesn't really help you make a more dangerous version of the virus."

But this statement is not consistent with the facts of Professor Wiley's full range of knowledge. Wiley has, in conjunction with another Harvard Professor, Dr. Jack Strominger, won several academic prizes for their work in immunology, including a Lasker prize. Don Wiley is a Harvard professor, but he is also a researcher at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, and the National Institute of Health. The Howard Hughes Medical Institute is located in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and performs biological research, sometimes jointly funded by the Department of Defense and the NIH. Don Wiley's peers at Harvard include professors such as John Collier performing research on Anthrax.

So, contrary to the dismissive tone of the New York Times report, Professor Wiley would be of great value to anyone developing biological weapons. This makes the FBI's obvious disinterest in the case highly questionable, indeed reminiscent of the FBI's obvious disinterest in the numerous witnesses in Oklahoma City who had seen Tim McVeigh in the company of additional perpetrators not to mention the witnesses who had seen additional bombs.

Especially in light of the events of 9/11, the vanishing of a scientist with Professor Wiley's expertise in virology and immunology should have been expected to be an issue of critical national importance, yet the official tone of the government was that this is nothing to worry about. Move along citizen, nothing to see.

In the context of the Anthrax letters being sent through the mail, any disappearance of any microbiologist under questionable circumstances should have set off alarm bells across the nation. but it didn't. Professor Wiley was assumed to have committed suicide, end of story.

The professor's colleagues expressed doubts about the official "suicide" explanation for his disappearance.

Then, more biologists started to die under suspicious circumstances.

The Very Mysterious Deaths of Five Microbiologists.

The body count of infections disease experts continued to climb. Connections to weapons research began to surface.

As many as 14 world-class microbiologists died between 9/11/1 and 3/2/2, and on 6/24/2 yet another microbiologist was added to the list.

Still the US Government acted as if nothing was amiss, as silent on the question of dead microbiologists as they are on the question of the Israeli spies and their connection to 9-11.

In fact, the official silence on the question of how so many top experts in infectious diseases could die in such a short time span is deafening.

Now, statistically, it's possible, even likely, that one or two of these microbiologists legitimately were killed in random accidents. But for so many to die in such a short while exceeds all reasonable bounds of statistics. Prudence would demand an investigation, not the "ho hum" attitude of the government which even today continues to issue dire warnings to the general population of how much we are all in danger from "bioterrorism".

So, let's take a moment and step away from the perpetual fear-mongering of the media (and Rumsfeld) as they assure us another attack IS coming (with a certainty which suggests inside information on the subject) and assume for a moment that some party has indeed decided to "liquidate" weapons research infectious disease experts.

There is really only one reason to kill off a bunch of scientists. To keep them from doing something they are able to do.

What were these scientists able to do? Maybe blow the whistle if an artificially created disease was about to be used in a manner those who created it did not approve of.

Regardless of the exact reason, there does seem to be a clear pattern of targeted microbiologists, and paired with it, an obvious government disinterest in the matter.

I leave it to you to figure out why.

/quote]

Read William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden" particularly pay attention to "The Black Plague". Each time in the history of mankind that there has been a large number of sightings there has followed a pandemic.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
66 french die on another airbus out of Yemen this morning? a week after Sarko meets with Netanyahu in Paris and tells him to get rid of Lieberman? Seems there's something major going on behind the scenes between Israel and France at the moment

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

There is really only one reason to kill off a bunch of scientists. To keep them from doing something they are able to do.

What were these scientists able to do? Maybe blow the whistle if an artificially created disease was about to be used in a manner those who created it did not approve of.

Regardless of the exact reason, there does seem to be a clear pattern of targeted microbiologists, and paired with it, an obvious government disinterest in the matter.

I leave it to you to figure out why.

Gods of Eden , Im going to check it out..hmm. More to think of..
Eden, Gods I think Sitchin, blackplauge.spanishflu, swine flu.
Bacteria in the upper stratosphere, Lulin comet,. Rose Cross a lots of Alchemists ... R.c. as in the Guide Stones..

Well, thanks , I go more into Gods of Eden ..

EDIT: ohYes, here we go !

"Attorney William Bramley ... spent seven years trying to understand the root causes of war before finally disclosing his startling conclusions in The Gods of Eden. Here, Bramley reveals that UFOs, or the 'gods' and other strange beings associated with UFOs, may have shaped human society from deepest antiquity. 'UFOs have been lurking in the shadows of history for centuries,' he says. 'Surprisingly, they may be a key to unravelling the human puzzle.' Readers of Zecharia Sitchin will find many familiar themes in Bramley's analysis." — ISCNI

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

66 french ?? Ok, could there be any researcher on the plane, or any other 'opposing' political figures ??

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Genetically modified foods

Now i know this thread is about swine flu but why did anyone come up with genetically modified foods? What was the reason behind that because i have been fine eating what i have eaten since birth..... why did some mess with the food? There was absolutely no need for it.....

About swine flu yes i believe it was engineared.... maybe some test by some mad scientist to see what the effects of this flu would be and if you get it then you will have to take this new vaccine (whatever that will be) looks like the guy on page one has got hold of the ingredients!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well, this 'swine flu' is three types of Flu, you take a vaccine that kill one of them , one or two are still there, for later to make a worse scenario.

As you may have read, it has started to be proven , it is resistent to the vaccine. One of three strains in the same Flu, still two left, see ?

One veccine lets say cure a patient, lets say the 'pig' dna engeneered strain, there are two left... And with the NWO confusing avery one, no one is likely to get the vaccine for all three strains...

But what these dudes could have found among the others being bumped off, I am not sure, but time will tell.
Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

There are a lot of U.S Servicemen and Women that are gravely ill over what seems to be a very funny subject to you.
Many American children lives have been altered by the curse of autism because of vaccines, I suppose that is funny to you as well.

While you are cracking up and making jokes, people’s lives have been destroyed by bad vaccines.

I would bet that instead of holding the people responsible for this accountable, you say we should all drive out to area 51 and smoke pot while we stare at the sky.

You keep looking for aliens while we worry about Earth and Humanity , I wish there was a way to put everyone like you on a ship and send you on your way, perhaps you can go help the aliens because it does not seem like you are doing much here.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

it will probably happen like that as so many in America have been kept financially crippled so unable to run. I can not even afford gas right now to get into town and will not be celebrating my favorite holiday. So I would be a trapped rat for the GOVT.

Yet the thing about those in power doing this is that they help each other get rich, we the people do what? We destroy our own communities, send our money to foriegn lands, and God forbid we should help each other up especially in these times.

The world is not like when I was growing up, when neighbors actually cared about each other, gave what they could and even barteered to help each other out.

I have been to over 1800 charities and churches all say no.
So yes they can get us because we don't work together, and we don't even care about each other.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Adding more to the story here ...

Chimericana - more on Dead Biochemists.Hazzardous work..

-If you sell crack, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens (acid test?) and even a few people here and there. Story continues here:

Tuesday April 28 update:
the trial has begun of the two burglars accused of torturing to death London Imperial College exchange biochemists Gabriel Ferez and Laurent Bonomo at their London flat before setting it on fire in June last year (to destroy most of the evidence). Here's a video report from SkyNews - notice how they don't mention "biochemists" until the report is almost over. In light of the number of biochemists 'knocked off' since 2001, we gotta be VERY SKEPTICAL that justice is being done here. Do we suspect a similar result to the also-suspect Jean-Charles de Menezes case? You bet.

Police shot Brazilian eight times.

Mr Menezes had been in London for more than three years
The man mistaken for a suicide bomber by police was shot eight times, an inquest into his death has heard.
Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, 27, was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder, at Stockwell Tube station, south London, on Friday.BBC News 2005

I havent found out if he was into any bio/dna related, but is it the students they are going for ??
i remamber a case a couple of years back here in Norway, a girl student living in london was brutaly murdered, when Martine's parents were fed-up by waiting for answeres from the London police, the Norwegian Forreign affairs started 'pushing' for some answeres from London, but nothing seemed to happend, atleast so it looked on tv.
Then this wierd thing happend, a your racecar driver and his girlfriend was killed in an accident here in Oslo, this was thought to be norway 'new' collin McRae and he gets killed in an car accident on a freeway with allmost no traffic... Not that wierd at first, but no more Martine news on tv.

Ive seen on some norwegian forum sites that it was 'an message to back off the Martine case'... So I heard.. and read.. But..Students are not liked over there it seems !!!

People who are becoming accustomed to the practices and motives of our criminal government tried to warn you of an impending flu pandemic, but your TV training taught you to dismiss them all as "crazy conspiracy theorists," and you naturally associated all their warnings with stories of Bigfoot and UFO abductions, just as you were trained to do.

The good folks of FEMA predicted a need for a few million plastic coffins, which are now spread out across the country, but despite this revelation, most of America still thinks their biggest concern is a toss up between the Super Bowl and American Idol.

Well it seems as if the crazy conspiracy theorists were right again, because the world-wide flu pandemic they were warning you about has been unleashed, and it will dominate the headlines until millions, if not billions of people are dead. It won’t be stopped because no one with the means to stop it wants to stop it.

Burglary gone wrong.

Here is the TV news cast from Sky news about the 2 french..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join