It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** Miracle medicine for asthma ***

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
@tempest501

I found a link to EarthClinic from FluTracker site (from one of the tens of thousands of comments on there), and thought i'd type in asthma in the search box. There were a lot of people raving about ACV, so i thought what the hell and went and bought three bottles of the stuff as i had to go to the bank anyway and the H&B shop was literately opposite the bank. Fate is obvious if your eyes are open to the obvious

Today i haven't had any blasts from my blue nor brown inhaler, but this is only the third day.......HOWEVER i also haven't had a rollie (tobacco) today, for the first time in 15 years, as i really want to see how clear i can get my lungs.

I want to start exercising next week, just some simple weight-lifting and cardiovascular with some simple star-jumps, for example, to see how my lungs cope after years of doing bugger all. This will also help build my immunity from any pesky Global virus.

It's kind of nice to be able to breathe without a subtle 'crackling' in each breath

p.s. i also think this ACV is partly psychosomatic, as my mind wants to believe it will help...if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
For those interested, there is also another alternative asthma therapy which could even complement the Apple Cider Vinegar.

It's called Buteyko breathing techniques. Buteyko training consisted of the teaching of a series of exercises in which subjects reduced the depth and frequency of respiration.

If my memory served me correctly, the person who was selling the inhalers in Glaxo, was so disillusioned with its use, that he left his position with the company to promote the teaching of this breathing technique. This technique should not be taken lightly, as it may save your life one day.

This is what Medical Journal of Australia has to say in a blinded randomised controlled trial

In conclusion, we found that those practising BBT reduced hyperventilation and their use of beta2-agonists. A trend toward reduced inhaled steroid use and better quality of life was observed in these patients without changes in objective measures of airway calibre.
www.mja.com.au...

I believe you can download a free booklet from this site if you want to explore this further:
www.nqnet.com...

Best Wishes.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

Thanks for the info A Conscience

I did all the registration stuff and eventually found the pdf, of which the link is here: www.nqnet.com...

It's only one chapter from his book, so i post the link in the hope to increase his audience, but it seems it's only for kids.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Thanks again ill try get to shops on my next lot of days off and see how i get on

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

you do realize that giving medical advice is a criminal offence?

if anyone took your advice and was injured/killed you would go to jail.

your medical advice is not approved by the FDA.

only take FDA approved medications which have be tested an gone throw due process.

anything else s illegal.

YOU MUST HOLD A DOCTORS LICENCE AND GET APPROVAL FROM THE FDA OR A RECOGNIZED GOVERNMENT BODY AFTER CONDUCTING PEER REVIEWED CONTROLLED CLINICAL TRIALS.

ALWAYS CONSULT A RECOGNIZED MEDICAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

And FDA tell the truth do they?

I believe. no I will state, that one of the biggest truth crimes going is the constant cover-up of how we actually tick - health wise I mean.

There are many well scholared people who know already answers to how our very wholistic existence is kept in the dark and dumbed down.

Cancer is understood
Viruses are understood
Aids too
but we pay the price for this dumbing down.

the more a person becomes out of kilter with prescription drugs, the liver and other parts of the system decrease in their ability and so become more reliant on the system.
Many doctors carry on prescribing when they could turn to the person, face to face and tell them the truth of what is going on in their body, as a decent honest human being.
Only at least here in the UK, you can get a nice part of the mortgage paid by prescribing so on we go around in circles.
There are some with a conscience that take a step back, look and say no they won't be a cog in this corrupt system. Some who understand the vital role the endocrine system plays for example, and to some extent they have to tow the line with other healthcare practitioners whilst trying to go it alone.
It's a system that has been wrong for a long time, and the way it is financially manipulated means it stands little chance of improving.
Which leaves us at the fence my friend!

Which side do you sit on?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are kidding, right???!

Are you a major shareholder with the pharms???!

I'm giving advice for people NOT to take medicine (inhalers) and instead try ORGANIC substances like vinegar & honey; yeah you read that right, bloody vinegar and honey.

So don't drink it then if you think I'm giving medical advice and put it on your salad instead. Oh wait, do i need to be a doctor to tell people they can eat lettuce leaves.

People like you are Draconian, bottom feeders. Let people decide their own health and not be complicit to 'the system' of BS meds, that most probably cause more harm than good and are just placebos.

I bet people like you will be first in line to get your vaccine shot, from the trusted g'ment. They will unleash a wonder drug onto the populous to alleviate any mutated piggy flu strain, and guess what....i bet your bottom dollar they won't go through years of clinical trials and studies to discover side effects...there's too much money to be made by a World infected with some triple hybrid, man-made virus.

/rant

Edit: nvm, I've just noticed your location...Washington; say no more. Perhaps your m8 Barry needs his # wiping.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm going to give you all the CURE for Asthma. Asthma is basically a weakness of the Adrenal Medulla gland. It produces adrenalin. There 2 parts to the Adrenal. The Medulla and the Cortex. They are opposites. One sympathetic, the other parasympathetic.
I and my little brother both had Asthma as kids. My mom has had it everyday for over 65 yrs. About 2 yrs. ago I decided to send my mom 2 supplements. 1 was Adrenal # 1 by www.ultralifeinc.com (#3 will work too) the other was Germanium 132 which I got from www.vitacost.com. Since using just those 2 bottles, she has not had 1 incidence of Asthma, a cold or flu.
There are only 3 companies that I know of that make glandulars correctly. (freeze-dried and not defatted) Ultralife, Dews, and Atrium. So don't waste your money on any other brands. If her Asthma comes back I'll just get her those supps. again. Right now I've got her taking 1-2 caps a day of Cardiolift version #7 by NSI from vitacost. It's not perfect but for the money it's loaded with good stuff, at least on paper. Check out the formula. Take all supps. in the morning on an empty stomach with a glass of juice or distilled water. Don't eat till lunch. If your thin with poor absorption (lack of stomach acid) try 1-2 caps of "Betaine HCL" by NSI from vitacost.com. It's twice as potent as most others.

www.vitacost.com...

Here's a good description of the benefits of Germanium 132
www.oxy-colon-cleansing-constipation.com...

dewsnatural.com...

www.ultralifeinc.com... Check both labels Ultralife and Synergistics

www.vitacost.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Sargoth

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

only take FDA approved medications which have be tested an gone throw due process.

anything else s illegal.

YOU MUST HOLD A DOCTORS LICENCE AND GET APPROVAL FROM THE FDA OR A RECOGNIZED GOVERNMENT BODY AFTER CONDUCTING PEER REVIEWED CONTROLLED CLINICAL TRIALS.

ALWAYS CONSULT A RECOGNIZED MEDICAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER.
[edit on 28-6-2009 by esecallum]

What?
Who the hell do you work for man?
PrisonerofSociety was just sharing some information with us all not trying to get us to do anything,and anyway...FDA only operates in the USA i believe-how do you know the OP is from the USA?

FDA loves aspartame,MSG,Thimerosal,Prozac,flouride,GM food,MonsantoETC ETC.

SCREW them and their corporate controllers...The OP is talking about using HONEY and Vinegar for God's sake...natural substances...not chemical crap.

What the hell is your problem with that man?Is there something that bothers you about people trying to improve their health via natural dietry supplements such as vinegar and honey?

Keep drinking the kool aid now,as long as the FDA says its OK,of course.
And enjoy it.

[edit on 28/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

[edit on 28/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is high potassium in apple cidar vinegar and raw fruit and vegetables.
People also have reported to cure themselves of ashtma with raw fruit and veggie lifestyle as it helps in detoxifying the lungs and makes you breathe easier. Although too much potassium is not good for you i believe it has its benefits in ashtma patients.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That could rate as the most hilarious statement of the year. (no offense intended).

Lets look at this with a more statistical approach. This is the estimated annual mortality and economic cost of medical intervention.

Adverse drug reaction (FDA approved) - 106,000 deaths at a cost of $12 billion

Add in things like:
Medical error - 98,000 deaths at a cost of $2 billion
Bedsores - 115,000 deaths at a cost of $55 billion
Infection - 88,000 deaths at a cost of $5 billion
Malnutrition - 108,000 deaths (no cost as I presume it is cheaper to starve people to death)
Outpatients - 199,000 deaths at a cost of $77 billion
Unnecessary procedures - 37,136 deaths at a cost of $122 billion
Surgery relate - 32,000 deaths at a cost of $9 billion

That totals up to a staggering 783,936 deaths at a mind blowing cost of $282 billion annually.
(source:www.lef.org...)

With figures like these, I'm open to any other alternative therapy, quack or otherwise.
After all, could it get any worse than what modern medicine is offering?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That's nonsense Applesandoranges. Potassium makes you very alkaline. Alkalosis or getting too alkaline makes you allergy prone. Allergies and Asthma are closely related. Vinegar makes you more acidic. Too much Vitamin-C, Magnesium, Potassium, or Iodine will give you allergies, which can make you wheeze. I know because it happens to me. Other things to stop allergies are plum and prune juice, cranberry juice, carrot juice, Niacin and adrenal medulla supplements.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Also not to be ignored is the practice of Qigong. The potent benefit in this form of exercise/meditation is not to be scoffed at.

Qigong is an ancient system of exercise that develops the chi or ki. There are ample evidence of its healing potentials for asthma, or indeed a host of other maladies. The best part about it is that it can be practiced by anyone of any age and of any physical constrains. It can also be practiced standing up, sitting down or laying down.

For some compelling testimonies of its benefits see:
www.youtube.com...

or google "qigong and asthma"

If everybody were to practice qigong, I'm sure the health of the nations would improve tremendously.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How long is the vinegar good for once it is opened?
I have some that I bought to use - in the frig -
It's been there about 3 months -
I remember as a kid we kept it for a really long time in the cupboard -
but this is unpasteurized/organic - etc - so not sure... Sometimes the shelf life can be compromised.

Also I have read accounts and studies of B6 and it's benefits - quite extraordinary actually - Here is one link - www.chiro.org...

but you can find many - and there is a great book called "the green pharmacy" that gives lots of natural healing info..

I find it interesting that B6 is one of the vitamins that "they" want to control.
Just saying.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thnaks for posting this news.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
have your heard of butekyo method for asthma?

will you report back on your experiment?

or just leave us hanging?

so many people just take and never give back.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Hi

I bought the same brand of ACV about 2 weeks ago. The only difference is that the bottle doesnt have the "organic" on it. Do you think that is still the right stuff?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hi esecallum,

Chill dude/dude-ess; what's with the attitude?

I was waiting to do a full 7 days before i reported back but i may as well give a mini-update.

I am now taking 2 cap-fuls (with honey) three times a day with a shot of luke warm water to wash it down and it's started to taste quite nice, if you add enough water, but not enough for it to be two mouthfuls.

I have only taken one blast of my blue inhaler in the past 3 days and i started the ACV intake last friday. Also, i am limiting myself to 3-4 rollies per day with a filter tip, so i can have a base level of crap that enters my lungs. I don't want to quit rollies just yet, as sometimes they are needed from 'stress spikes' during the day. However, i now do a rollie and take a few puffs and let it go out and then re-light it 5-10mins later so it lasts, instead of hoovering it in 60secs like i used to.

Also, as in the last 2 days, i have started to do some very, very basic exercise consisting of a simple stretch (trying to touch toes and twisting arms around hips) and then doing some simple biceps curls and shoulder lifts with my weights (22.5kg all rammed onto the one big bar). I then do 30 sit-ups to finish off.

Interestingly, i have done ten squat jumps to warm up (after the stretching), which really gets you gasping for air if you're asthmatic, and after about 3 mins my breathing goes back down and i never have used any inhaler doing that. I feel that is very important as i'm trying to build up a simple exercise plan, but don't want to overdo it and loose motivation. It's really nice to get out of breath and not take my inhaler, i haven't done that since i was a teenager

All in all it's only a few minutes worth of exercise, but i want to do it every day for a few weeks, whilst taking the ACV.

If anyone else is trying this home remedy, then please report back.

p.s. esecallum you mentioned the butekyo method and i read the pdf and it made sense about the mouse breathes. So i now try to breath low and shallow to keep the carbon dioxide in my lungs, as asthma is caused by an imbalance. I won't say anymore as i'm not a doctor, so haven't got a clue what i'm talking about and you might report me to your pharm bosses

[edit on 30-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join