It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** Miracle medicine for asthma ***

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to create a quick thread to help fellow asthmatics.

I've been worried about the piggy flu because of its ramifications on the lungs and the quick onset of breathing difficulties reported. I have asthma, i smoke and live in the UK, so the spread is now amongst us and i wanted to prepare so i can atleast say i tried. (p.s. i will eventually quite smoking my rollies, but it's hard)

I used to take a blast of becotide (the brown inhaler) every night before bed, a steroid that helps prevent lung inflammation and when i get wheezing i take a blast of salbutamol (blue inhaler).

Anyway, I was reading the flutracker site and someone posted a link to Earth link site, where i thought i'd give it a cursory glance. I've never been into home remedy stuff and all my life have always taken the crap that doctors prescribe; well that has now changed!!!!

I thought what the hell and went to my local Holland and Barrett shop (health supplies) and bought three bottles of the miracle cure for asthmatics....

Apple Cider Vinegar

Make sure it's the organic type and i also bought some liquid honey (organic). I put a cap-ful of the vinegar with a soupçon of honey and added some warm water and a pinch of sugar into a small glass and necked it in one go; i immediately felt it surge my body and felt nice and warm. That was two days ago and my asthma is much, much better. I've only had one blast of the blue inhaler since, but it's only been a few days.

I will take 3 cap-fuls a day and report back, but this home remedy is absolutely amazing.

I urge anyone with asthma to try this wonderful liquid apple cider vinegar. The lady in the shop, also told me it's fantastic for burning fat!

Here's a picture of the bottle i bought; it's the one on the far left.

Hope that helps anyone reading this in internet land

Edit: A 500ml bottle of vinegar cost only £1.63, so you have no excuse !!!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That is just sweet , realy good find ! Stars and flag to the top !

But, be carefull to whom you tell it too, you dont want these drug companies on your back !

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I though exactly the same, hence why they'll always keep cancer cures away from the public. There's way to much $$ in hospices, doctors & medicines, for example, when in reality there's probably a plant in your garden that would cure it.

Now i need to find a cure to get off ATS

The ironic thing about asthma, is that the nurse keeps telling me to not take too many blasts of the blue inhaler because i could turn chronic when i'm older; the irony. How else was i meant to breathe by using their medicine.

I can't wait to tell her about the magic natural liquid

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I have asthma and will be trying your remedy as soon as I finish this post to you.

Also thanks for the link to home remedies. I bookmarked it and am sure I'll find it useful.

I have been buying a lot of honey this summer. It is expensive but lasts forever. I am allergic to most all antibiotic creams so I use honey on my cuts. It works.

White vinegar and apple cider vinegar are two items I buy by the gallon as they are so versatile in house cleaning and for use in remedies for body aliments.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I have asthma and will be trying your remedy as soon as I finish this post to you.

Also thanks for the link to home remedies. I bookmarked it and am sure I'll find it useful.

I have been buying a lot of honey this summer. It is expensive but lasts forever. I am allergic to most all antibiotic creams so I use honey on my cuts. It works.

White vinegar and apple cider vinegar are two items I buy by the gallon as they are so versatile in house cleaning and for use in remedies for body aliments.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the post!

I have had asthma my entire life with varying degrees of severity. I also smoke about a half pack a day (yeah I know).

I too am a slave to the pharmaceutical company's.

I use an albuterol inhaler - $39.99 - per month
(it used to be $19 bucks but they banned it because us asthmatics were ripping holes in the ozone with our inhalers, now one company has the lock down on non-cfc albuterol)

Advair $250 - per month

Singular - free thanks to my friendly doc who gives lots of samples, but I think it's about $150 a month

At the beginning of this year I caught the flu (first time in my life). I was visiting my mom and they have three cats, I am highly allergic to cats. Why they keep getting new ones I don't know. Anyways between the flu and the cats I ended up in the hospital for 3 days. I still wonder if I was a early victim of swine flu.

I am going to pick up a bottle or two tonight, I might have some in the pantry need to go check.

Do you think the honey and sugar help metabolize the vinegar better or is it just for taste? I love the taste of vinegar so I could drink it straight no problems.

I will re-post and let everyone know if my asthma gets better.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good find

This is another of Edgar Cayces' recommendations
I also have lived with asthma but never tried this myself, although I am fully aware of the role diet plays.
As soon as I start eating 'junk', chocolate (not high potency stuff), sugary refined foods, etc.

Now, joining the dots up, like yourself.
I've come across some interesting recommendations

1st. in response to Viral flu in general:alkalizing your body is the primary aim along with raising the temperature of
your body to halt the replication function inside your cells, to allow natural defences such as T-cells to do their job. So, go to the sauna ,or wrap up warm and allow your body temp to raise (our temps only raise or fall minutely) and drink ionized water or even silver water -silver chelated into water (as read from an american journalist).

As for the alkalizing, I've come across this angle from many sources, some present day health analysts and reporters and also including Edgar Cayce.
Inhibit refined sugar intake - this whole approach goes for cancer too.

I'm going to give this remedy a whirl soon. My diet has been good and I rarely use an inhaler now, but hayfever season has really kicked in and the chestiness is coming back.

Asthmatics, also take a look at www.edgarcayce.org... but bear in mind we all differ somewhat. The basic dietary, circulatory and eliminatory system stuff is found on a solid grounding snd should be taken seriously I think.

good luck with it all

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
(it used to be $19 bucks but they banned it because us asthmatics were ripping holes in the ozone with our inhalers, now one company has the lock down on non-cfc albuterol)

Ironic, considering if it's burning through the ozone, what's it been doing to our lungs?

Also, asthmatics should up their Omega 3.

I also read some studies that suggest 'mary jane' stops an attack. Wierd, right?

We can cross our fingers that simply being asthmatic may actually help us ward of the H1N1? Build up of phlegm may plug the entryways to the smaller areoli where the flu seems to sit dormant, then flare up to fatal pneumonia. Or, our normally over-worked immune system may just be low enough to keep us from the cytokine storm, the 1918 flu is said to have caused.

I don't know, anything's a guess at this point.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Originally posted by lucentenigma
I too am a slave to the pharmaceutical company's.

Wow, you are a one-person army feeding the pharms their $$$ !!!

Do you think the honey and sugar help metabolize the vinegar better or is it just for taste? I love the taste of vinegar so I could drink it straight no problems.

Hardcore vinegar drinker

Actually, i won't add sugar anymore as it may have an adverse metabolic reaction and decrease the potency of the vinegar. I only added a bit to sweeten the taste. I also recommend not quite boiling the kettle and adding just enough to take it all in one gulp. If you add boiling water, it might break down some of the magic.

So to reiterate:

Get a glass and add one cap-ful of ACV (about two tea-spoons), then add a teaspoon of liquid honey and add enough warmish/hot water to make a mouthful and drink. Do this three times and day: when you get up, middle of day, just before bed.

I will re-post and let everyone know if my asthma gets better.

Please do, in fact if we all report then we'll get a much better understanding of its benefits. Just need to give up the evil tobacco; it doesn't go well with asthma

[edit on 27-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I'd be very grateful if you guys could keep everyone posted on how you get on with this product.

I don't suffer with asthma but both my daughter and sister do, so i sincerely hope you guys have great results.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I used to be married to 'Mary Jane', but divorced her after 15 years only a few weeks ago. She made me use rolly-baccy but i suppose we should have enjoyed the journey together with cup-cakes.

Your point about asthma blocking H1N1 is excellent. Reminded me of the end scene in Contact, where the alien gas can't enter the boys lungs, because he's having an asthma attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Def. going to try this out man
flagg, and sent it out to my asthma friends email blast
lol

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
think it would work on bronchitis? my mom gets it constantly and has an inhaler

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Natural remedies are kept from the public a lot. I was listening to NPR a few months ago, and apparantly Archer's Coconut cookies relieve the digestive problems of Crohn's disease. Just a cookie a day.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Actually you can do many things that are quite cheap that they don't want you to know.

I use lemon and make lemon water and I also pour some hydrogen peroxide in my bath water to unclog the pores. Using certain seasonings like curry and so on...... all this stuff is cheap. Actually you should probably stock up on this stuff. I know I get a lot of this stuff at the dollar store some times you can get the hydrogen peroxide bottles 2 for a dollar.

I'm glad you reminded me about the vinegar and honey I did that before and was much better then I stopped when I ran out dumb so I am going to start again, thanks.

They say all diseases can be cured from the roots of plants.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Flagged. I would love to hear back from those that are trying this out. My mom has bad asthma, so it would be nice to know if this really works. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
Good find
1st. in response to Viral flu in general:alkalizing your body is the primary aim along with raising the temperature of
your body to halt the replication function inside your cells, to allow natural defences such as T-cells to do their job. So, go to the sauna ,or wrap up warm and allow your body temp to raise (our temps only raise or fall minutely) and drink ionized water or even silver water -silver chelated into water (as read from an american journalist).

The best medicine with the silver in it is 'Colloidal Silver'. That's what I'm buying when I get home.

Oh and thanks to the original poster. Gonna get that vinegar from Holland and Barrett. I also suffer from Asthma!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
S and F

BRILLIANT my friend.

I am also a sufferer. My astmha is not too bad but i normally have to use my blue inhaler at least once a day. I will def be taking a closer look at this thread later and trying this for myself also.

HOw did you find out about this by the way?

Almost forgot to say a big thank you for the information.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Here is more information:

ACV (apple cider vinegar), it is great stuff but what I am reading several of you have missed the most important thing to look for when it come to this. Make sure that the ACV has not been 'pasteurized and has not been filtered or distilled'! Good ACV will have a brown residue floating in it, that is the 'mother' that makes it so special for you health. We give it to our outside dog in the water of approx. A teaspoon per gallon and she does not have flea on her and we live in Arkansas! No ticks either! I am not trying to sell a brand here but 'Bragg” in the only one that I have found the meets all the criteria I mentioned above.

It is the miracle drug and well worth reading about, great for sunburns also, and mosquitoes don't like it either.

Tru

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm going to get on the phone and tell my sister about this,as her daughter(my 3 year old niece)gets horrid asthma attacks to the point where she is hospitalised.

I would quite literally chop my own legs off if I knew it would stop her asthma-its terrifying and pitiful when she gets ill.

She takes the brown and blue inhalers like you mentioned,but they make her very aggressive,which is very unlike her.We think its the steroids in the inhalers that cause this,as she is so very tiny for a 3 year old-the drugs really seem to affect her moods.
Also,the inhalers don't seem to stop her attacks which is why she has to go to hospital sometimes for days at a time.

I'll see if I can get my sister to try this vinegar out on her,and will report back if anything changes.

Thanks for the info,S+F for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join