It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Jacko

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Jacko

awkwardstar.wordpress.com

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-6-2009 by RE2505]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Apologies if this is posted incorrectly or duplicated as this is my first breaking news post. I don't know how true this is but if true I'm lost for words. As a massive Jackson fan in my childhood. This is one time where the phrase "better late than never" is almost untrue. I hope something good comes of this and some action is taken against the people responsible.

awkwardstar.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Can he be prosecuted? Can Michaels children prosecute him to get the money back? No one will ever believe this. I always knew it was a lie. Shame on Jordan Chandder.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
according to some guy with a free wordpress account.
I also have some beach front property in Nevada and a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The fact that the author doesn't give his name makes me think that this article is a hoax. Come on, if this were true it would be in all the papers and TMZ, etc. This is someone's blog, probably a huge Jackson fan.

I'm calling fake story all the way.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i always thought jackson was innocent .. but i cant say i believe anything this page tells us.. who is Awkwardstar ? and who runs Awkwardstar.com ??

does anyone know, or is this just a random blog.. it sure has alot of hits / comments so it has to be linked to somewhere or someone?

one other thing that may lend some credence ...theirs no click ad's on that, just the wordpress thing that searches other like minded blogs ...

if it was someone posting lies for hits, most likely it would be for money by chucking a ton of pay per view/click ad's on the page.

WHOIS information for Awkwardstar.com :

[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.tucows.com]
[Querying whois.tucows.com]
[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
Arjun Rose
7 camden terrace
London, NW1 9BP
GB

Domain name: AWKWARDSTAR.COM

Administrative Contact:
Rose, Arjun [email protected]
7 camden terrace
London, NW1 9BP
GB
+44.7834689332
Technical Contact:
Technical, GX Networks [email protected]
5 Roundwood Avenue
Stockley Park
Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1FF
UK
+44.8712309525 Fax: +44.8701650437

Registration Service Provider:
[email protected]
08709126612 (fax)
www.123-reg.co.uk...
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

it would seem its a site owned by someone in london.

btw, i dunno if this is the same guy..
en.wikipedia.org...

i just emailed the address to see if they have some info, its most intreaging.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
I always knew it was a lie.

ya never know right?

that said, i never would have let one of my kids go "hang out" with jackson.
my internal parent alarm says one too many red flags......

i was big time fan as a youngster though.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
The fact that the author doesn't give his name makes me think that this article is a hoax. Come on, if this were true it would be in all the papers and TMZ, etc. This is someone's blog, probably a huge Jackson fan.

I'm calling fake story all the way.

Actually, I remember this story making headlines several years ago, so it is definitely not new. Didn't surprise me though, really.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Chandler has a restraining order against his father who tried to kill him - the same father (or course) who he said told him to lie about Michael.

What does that tell you.

The kids been abused his whole life by his poor excuse for a father - even now at what 25 or 26 years the father sprays him with mace, hits him in the head with dumbbells, etc.

Can you even imagine the hell the guy went through as a kid?

His guilt must be a horrendous weight to bare.

Read the truth behind Chandler and Michael Jackson Here

[edit on 27-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

wow! i never knew nothing about the chandler family, tbh, i never payed any attention to them, i just saw some nasty people try and extort money from an easy target.

i never knew the daddy chandler was such a bad seed.

even worse, imagine trying to train and force your child to make accusations like that! .. thats just as bad as sexual abuse imo .. mainly as the accusations were quite graphic... kids dont need that kind of nastyness.... noone does.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Chandler has a restraining order against his father who tried to kill him - the same father (or course) who he said told him to lie about Michael.

What does that tell you.

The kids been abused his whole life by his poor excuse for a father - even now at what 25 or 26 years the father sprays him with mace, hits him in the head with dumbbells, etc.

Can you even imagine the hell the guy went through as a kid?

His guilt must be a horrendous weight to bare.

I knew of this a while back,but not at the time of the accusations.
At the time of the accusations I thought that Michael was being falsely turned into a monster by the very same media who had built him up,and then turned him into a freakshow for profit.
He was an easy target,yes.Because he WAS different,just not in the way the media said he was.
I never bought a single sick cent of the abuse charges.
Those who are different can so easily be made to look like a monster by the calculating media-And the sad thing is so many people buy into the lies,its a collective consciousness thing I believe.

May God rest his soul,and prayers to his family-especially his children.
The heavens have a new bright star now,for eternity.
I hope he has found the peace he always wanted.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I really urge anyone who wants to read about the Jackson case to go to this url:

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

A full concise read of the events from day one - behind the scenes, etc.

If you don't come out of that article shaking your head and thinking ‘what a travesty’ then your bias against Michael is just too big for anything to overcome.

peace

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Having re read parts of the GQ article,something comes to mind,something which could be nothing,or could be very significant indeed.

Jordan Chandler had been given sodium Amytal around the time of being questioned about abuse.

Given the facts about sodium Amytal and a recent landmark case that involved the drug, the boy's allegations, say several medical experts, must be viewed as unreliable, if not highly questionable.

"It's a psychiatric medication that cannot be relied on to produce fact," says Dr. Resnick, the Cleveland psychiatrist. "People are very suggestible under it. People will say things under sodium Amytal that are blatantly untrue." Sodium Amytal is a barbiturate, an invasive drug that puts people in a hypnotic state when it's injected intravenously.

Primarily administered for the treatment of amnesia, it first came into use during World War II, on soldiers traumatized -- some into catatonic states -- by the horrors of war. Scientific studies done in 1952 debunked the drug as a truth serum and instead demonstrated its risks: False memories can be easily implanted in those under its influence. "It is quite possible to implant an idea through the mere asking of a question," says Resnick. But its effects are apparently even more insidious: "The idea can become their memory, and studies have shown that even when you tell them the truth, they will swear on a stack of Bibles that it happened," says Resnick.

Recently, the reliability of the drug became an issue in a high-profile trial in Napa County, California. After undergoing numerous therapy sessions, at least one of which included the use of sodium Amytal, 20-year-old Holly Ramona accused her father of molesting her as a child. Gary Ramona vehemently denied the charge and sued his daughter's therapist and the psychiatrist who had administered the drug. This past May, jurors sided with Gary Ramona, believing that the therapist and the psychiatrist may have reinforced memories that were false. Gary Ramona's was the first successful legal challenge to the so-called "repressed memory phenomenon" that has produced thousands of sexual-abuse allegations over the past decade.

www.allmichaeljackson.com...

Good God-not onlly do we have a drug which would have been perfect for use in Project MK Ultra,we also have in the very next 2 paragraphs a quote from one
Dr Kenneth Gottlieb.

As for Chandler's story about using the drug to sedate his son during a tooth extraction, that too seems dubious, in light of the drug's customary use. "It's absolutely a psychiatric drug," says Dr. Kenneth Gottlieb, a San Francisco psychiatrist who has administered sodium Amytal to amnesia patients. Dr. John Yagiela, the coordinator of the anesthesia and pain control department of UCLA's school of dentistry, adds, "It's unusual for it to be used [for pulling a tooth]. It makes no sense when better, safer alternatives are available. It would not be my choice."

Because of sodium Amytal's potential side effects, some doctors will administer it only in a hospital. "I would never want to use a drug that tampers with a person's unconscious unless there was no other drug available," says Gottlieb. "And I would not use it without resuscitating equipment, in case of allergic reaction, and only with an M.D. anesthesiologist present."

Wiki on Dr Kenneth Gottlieb:

Kenneth A. Gottlieb (born May, 1963) in Hollywood, Florida.

Gottlieb previously served as a Representative in the House of Representatives of the U.S. state of Florida. He received his Bachelors degree from the University of Florida, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami.

en.wikipedia.org...

MK ULTRA connection(possibly):
The notorious
Dr Sidney Gottlieb (Is this Kenneths father?time frame looks possible)

Sidney Gottlieb (August 3, 1918 – March 7, 1999) was a Jewish American military psychiatrist and chemist probably best-known for his involvement with the Central Intelligence Agency's mind control program MKULTRA.

Sidney was born in the Bronx under the name Joseph Scheider. He received a Ph.D. in chemistry from the California Institute of Technology. A stutterer from childhood, Gottlieb got a master's degree in speech therapy. He also had a club foot, but this did not stop him from practicing folk dancing, a lifelong passion.

In 1951, Sidney Gottlieb joined the Central Intelligence Agency. As a poison expert, he headed the chemical division of the Technical Services Staff (TSS). Sidney became known as the "Black Sorcerer" and the "Dirty Trickster." He supervised preparations of lethal poisons and experiments in mind control.

en.wikipedia.org...

Am I making a legitimate connection here?
Was Chandler drugged with this particular barbituate in order to suggest and implant "false memories?"

Edit,link

[edit on 27/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Am I making a legitimate connection here?
Was Chandler drugged with this particular barbiturate in order to suggest and implant "false memories?"

Yep.
By his father who was behind the whole scheme from the get go.
Don’t forget Jordan’s father is (well was) a dentist.

Don't forget to read the timing of the *confession* - just after the father knew he'd have to really start to play even dirtier, and after the child had said *nothing happened*...

Unreal stuff isn't it - practically tailor made for ATS.
That article is just such a great piece of work!

I also did some massive cut paste (I'll save it for now)...

From there I went and wrote to the original author of the article (Mary A. Fisher and her publicist) and asked for permission to post the article in whole.

So, regardless if we find out *Jordie* is behind this breaking news or not, we'll have some of our own...

We'll see.

In the mean time - thank you.

Ok just a bit I can't resist.

And what became of the massive investigation of Jackson?

After two grand juries questioned close to 200 witnesses, including 30 children who knew Jackson, not a single corroborating witness could be found.

In June 1994, still determined to find even one corroborating witness, three prosecutors and two police detectives flew to Australia to again question Wade Robson, the boy who had acknowledged that he'd slept in the same bed with Jackson. Once again, the boy said that nothing bad had happened.

The sole allegations leveled against Jackson, then, remain those made by one youth, and only after the boy had been give a potent hypnotic drug, leaving him susceptible to the power of suggestion.

So is it possible that Jackson committed no crime -- that he is what he has always purported to be, a protector and not a molester of children?

Attorney Michael Freeman thinks so:

"It's my feeling that Jackson did nothing wrong and these people [Chandler and Rothman] saw an opportunity and programmed it. I believe it was all about money."

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

Like I said before, if you can't read that article and not realize what a scheming scummy set up it all was then you're just too biased against Michael to see straight.

peace

[edit on 27-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What's this:

Michael Jackson Kids Claim Sexual Abuse

Ya just don't know what or who to believe any more.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

either you posted the wrong link or are just trying to stir stuff.

that link leads to a story about mj getting a second autopsy . (?)

Edit : - i just checked tmz homepage, no mention of this so called story ?>!?! are you like erm.. making it up ?

one thing that is odd is this story on tmz=

A moving van was seen leaving the home of Michael Jackson this afternoon after, we're told, his father Joe ordered Michael's belongings removed from the home and put in a storage facility.

seems a bit rash, he aint even buried and his dads wanting to clean the house of all its stuff ...i mean, dam.... i know its gonna be sold or given away, but most likely not for ages!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

either you posted the wrong link or are just trying to stir stuff.

that link leads to a story about mj getting a second autopsy . (?)

Edit : - i just checked tmz homepage, no mention of this so called story ?>!?! are you like erm.. making it up ?

Sorry, try it now. I don't know what happened. ?? Try again: correct link

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ahh, cool, ty ...who's site is this? ...

ok, ive read the home page, i seriously wouldnt believe that site, well, on first impesssions anyway, mainly as one of teh other storys they have on their homepage is ...

"Michael Jackson's Immune System Collapsed due to HIV Virus"

and

"Apple Rumors: Steve Jobs Buys Rights to Human Genome"

and

ill wait till the LA local press or a trustable (i know....) news scorce posts it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What the hell is this palluxo website?
I have never heard of it before,and its mighty weird to say the least.
Is it just a collection of bloggers by any chance?
Just saying because of things like :

www.palluxo.com...:apple-rumors-steve-jobs-buys-rights-to-human-genome&catid=5:news&Itemid=105

and

www.palluxo.com...:michael-jacksons-immune-system-collapsed-due-to-hiv-virus&catid=1:news&Itemid= 1

What the hell?
Weird source bro,would be careful there.
As to the GQ magazine source,GQ is a long established English magazine aimed at the discerning gent,a la esquire magazine.
They tend to have well reasearched and sourced articles,IMHO.
Regards,SS

EDIT,Boaby,are we on the same wavelengh or what?...Blimey.I did not read your post but came up with the same.

[edit on 27/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know what's up with that palluxo.com, but they are quoted by other news media sources:

BREAKING: Palluxo Media claims Michael Jackson died of AIDS

This kind of stuff (rumors) will probably be spreading for years to come. Even here on ATS rumors are flying left and right. It does seem to serve one purpose though, it is distracting us from the REAL news of what them gangstas are doing in DC, and that's not good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join