It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity...this is one of those rare times, I agree with about everything you posted....

You appear to have this dark hearted, cult member seeker, figured to a T. Spot on Girl.

Bright Blessings,

Des

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I want to add, some of what Tom Montalk shares, that is actually really helpful. Whether or not earth changes occur in the next few years, in this window of sun activity, there are many who are experiences unwanted negative influences, some ET, some spiritual, and he just gives some really good information, in his Q & A email section.

Of course if we're noticing some unusual increase in escalation of earth changes and politically, then learning how to deal with the energies coming in and trying to understand how the dark side tries to access and manipulate our consciousness and keep us in a really low vibrational state is important. They really don't want people to progress.

montalk.net...

That’s right, good observation. The main difference is that we are biosuits for a 5D spirit, whereas greys are biosuits for 4D variably-physical reptilians. Either way it involves a physical extension of a remote consciousness. Greys however seem especially engineered for that purpose, to be especially susceptible to remote interfacing by a lower consciousness that goes in and out as necessary, while humans are by default specialized for housing one consciousness that incarnates at beginning of life and leaves at death. However, another thing in common is that when greys aren’t being interfaced, they still act on their own like AI-controlled automatons to carry out their programming, while humans likewise can still walk and talk even if their spiritual core is temporarily or permanently absent, meaning people can still live on autopilot without a higher driver.

The way he discusses the D's, 3D, 4D, 5D makes some sense. Ie 4D is where the negatives operate, but the higher level ones are from 5D, as we are also, mostly, and in tests to go higher, for some. That there are different for being here. Some to learn certain things, which is perhaps why they don't wake up, because that is not what they came for, others to progress, some higher levels coming in to help, and some here for misconduct. He discusses on his site that higher level negative entities can be seen akin to a black hole with gravity, and they would have high energy requirements, as they cannot connect to Source, they've chosen to break away from who they are, their Higher Self and Greater Soul essence.

So beings like this would be heavily invested in preventing people from progressing and draco basically.

To answer your question though, for attracting things I need, I use reality creation for “what” and “why” of what I need and try not to focus on the “when” and “how”. So I’m focused on the end result only and do more energizing of it with my intent and emotion than I repel it with my thinking about in the first place.

For repelling bad things, I both try to emotionally resonate with a feeling of protection to attract that, and mentally survey the “what / when / how” of those bad things to block them with my awareness.

Also, the longer you have kept yourself in a state of balanced positivity and a connection to the Divine, to spiritual devotion and responsible action, the more “magnetic” you become to attracting positive futures. In fact, just be being more uplifted in your spirits for a prolonged time (takes about three days to get the flow going) you can have more positive things happen to you without your even having to intend for it. Like you’ll be at the right place at the right time. I think that’s the ideal and most ego-less way to be, because using reality creation to attract specific things is still using a crowbar to pry open a probable future that you decided you want which isn’t necessarily what’s always best for you. But if your heart feels it, then it’s usually okay, and then just go for it.....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He also talks about the kinds of patterns that they operate through to create disturbances and lower your frequency. ie. computer problems, that mysteriously clear up later, tensions in the household, sudden bad moods that affect everyone, losing things, your keys go missing, various nonstop ways that cause people to react and really lower frequency. And that we need to practice, staying calm and consciously aware, in hardships.

The stresses put upon society by TPTB and are done the same way, to really stress people out and ensure they stay lower frequency and in a state of unhappiness, tension, fear, hostility, or self indulgence even at times, just to try and feel better.

montalk.net...

There is something I call “entering into confluence with the heart” which is where you carry out a truly heart-based thought, feeling, action, words, etc… in a single-minded way where you lose awareness of your personal self and are wholly absorbed in freely expressing forth this love. If in the middle you become aware of what you’re doing and go “gee look I’m being so loving right now” then that is ego hijacking the process. But if you can act purely without self-consciousness from a higher place within, getting into the flow, then you are in a way living as your REAL self. Does that count as remembering who you are? Again, I’m not totally sure. At least it’s a step in the right direction.

Now, there is another way of remembering, which I haven’t yet succeeded in accomplishing but I’ve read enough from different great sources to know this is the way. And that is to meditate — not just sitting there blanking your mind, but lying down and letting go of your body, entering into a lucid trance/dream state where your consciousness is free of the physical brain and body. And from there, you can plumb the depths of your subconscious and discover clues that are otherwise barred to your regular linear waking consciousness. The state is called “mind awake body asleep” — all it requires is a shift of the etheric body out of the physical, or turning deep within and entering into a new “inner” world. I strongly think that if you can do this, explore it, sooner or later you will retrieve your true identity. Living from the heart may vibrationally raise and energize you enough that, should you operate outside your physical body, you will then have the energy and frequency necessary to unlock those hidden memories and realizations.

I believe we can turn things around, that there is more than one timeline potential here, and that we don't have to join the lower level one.

And yet, before anyone can say I 'm causing harm by not suggesting there is consequences in life, or that things may not be heading our way. This is not what I'm saying. We can fool our neighbors but we can't fool ourselves and we're here to grow, so while this is real, the frequency and growth or lack of is also real, but what I am saying is, we have to cover all bases and not be fear based, and have great hope in Goodness and Love and try to be the best we can be. And that should be true no matter what we believe, where we're from, where we think we're going and whether or not we agree with this thread or any other.

I'll add this:

montalk.net...

Here we have a corrupted Demiurge idea, whereas this is the AI program running the Universe, the Logo is the architects or representing the Mind or Goals of the Creator and the Nous is the Soul of Creator. It talks about the AI program being overtaken by the lower frequencies and being corrupted.

But another way of putting this, its a highly interactive school, hanging in the balance, and that we were deliberately, put in bodies that are half negative and positive, half beast, half angel. Have to overcome the one to rise. So the corrupted demiurge would really be, the Universe as a Mirror, and responsive to all the takeovers and attempts by negatives to hijack the entire system, and somehow people being too complacent.

The Corrupted Demiurge is the lower ego of Creation, a selfish parasite or rogue extension of the Demiurge that fashions our reality in accordance with its predatory ambitions. It’s like a computer virus that has infected reality and turned it into a “zombie computer.” The Corrupt Demiurge is the computer mainframe of the Matrix Control System.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't mean to be posting too much. However, since so many definitions of God, the Universe, Christ and Gnosticism exist, how do others see this?

montalk.net...

But just as the soul can develop a lower ego through prolonged contact with the material realms, so can it develop a higher ego via extensive contact with the divine realms. The influence of spirit upon the soul can create a higher ego, which is an inner divine personality, the “awakened” or “un-fallen” or “true” self. Genuine saints and esoteric masters have a well developed higher ego, and have overcome their lower egos. To displace the lower ego with the higher ego is the goal of all esoteric training systems.

Likewise, the influence of Nous and Logos upon the Demiurge produces a universal higher ego, which here will be termed the Christ. It is an immortal universal divine intelligence that has incarnated into various avatars of history including the historical person on whom the Biblical character of Jesus Christ was based.

Christ was projected by the Creator in response to the arising of the Corrupted Demiurge and its intrusion into our affairs. The two are antithetical to each other. The function of Christ is to remedy the imbalance caused by the Corrupted Demiurge and to redeem the souls who have fallen into this darkened realm.

The Demiurge, which projects and fashions reality like a computer generating a virtual game world, is therefore being tugged from opposite ends by divine and infernal forces. And our existence is consequently an overlap or admixture of the two forces, just as we ourselves are, internally. The consequences of the back and forth struggle between these forces is what produced history as we know it, and is the reason our timeline is moving in its prophesied direction.

Particular is the part on this link, closer to the bottom, called: 7 – Dawn of a New Cosmic Day

This is the Mayan Calender 26 000 year cycle basically!

Here so much of various ideas in ufology, in end times, the return of Quetzcoatl, the parts of the Bible that say people will dream dreams and see signs, in the end times, due to the energy influxing. The dimensions or channels will become unvieled more and we'll be seeing them. I've been in conversations with some that believe the Angel Wars will be on, that we have to ready for this.

It actually has nothing to do with my goals, mine is that everyone will be rising far above this whole thing, nor will anyone be experiencing battles. This world is the worst thing anyone should ever experience and I say far beyond anything anyone should ever experience. And when that veil lifts, if I haven't already left, I will be very stubborn and sit down and meditate till I'm out of here.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So the benovelants use youtube to communicate? Nice. Your not a channeler are you op? lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree with you, Destinyone. I even starred one of Unity_99’s posts as she hit the nail on the head with regard to AdonaiChristBless11’s abysmal behaviour.

You’ll notice that he won’t reply to me or you. People like that always pick on those they deem vulnerable. Much like ET_MAN, he can’t stand the pressure.

(That’s why I reported him for posting a disgusting video aimed at Unity_99, and posted my thoughts on him that I spelt out in no mean terms, hence my post being removed by elevatedone.)

An observation; isn’t it strange that those whom the gods – or aliens – allegedly choose as their mouthpieces on Earth more often than not cannot take criticism – of their “work” or their behaviour - to any real degree?

Is petulance a prerequisite for being a messenger of higher intellect?

I think it’d be far more effective if these heavenly/extraterrestrial messengers could actually tackle and defuse intellectually confrontational situations with a dazzling display of logic and reason that displayed the reality of their message rather than sulkiness, insults and copious quotes from the Bible.

But perhaps that’s too much to ask.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I missed what he posted, it was night for me so I was sleeping. But thank you for speaking up. I feel that when people are trying to stress out or make others feel bad, they are becoming agents for the dark side who is farming earth. Alot of descriptions of what negative ETs are up to on montalk.net too that I agree with In fact instinctively knew all of that. Also a lot of information, roughly the last 1/2 or 1/3 of this book: montalk.net... is about overcoming stresses, being calm, realizing all the ways they keep us in lower frequency states, unaware and not finding the growth areas or why we're here, making our growth and progression take a lot longer, turning a school into a prison.

End times are less my concern than the suffering of the poor here on earth and anything that would increase this rather than what always was important, all my life, ways to wake people up to sharing and equalizing so a high standard of living is everyone's birthright, and equality, clean energy, integrity, goodness, kindness.
I would rather the sun supernova'd than any more uneeded and cruelty, manmade suffering that serves the elites, artificial wars, diseases, inequalities, starvation, homelessness, abuse of women and children, or any more little girls are shoved into Burka's.

On the other hand, I'm not wishing for doom. I'm not a Doomer. In fact, maybe that is the way out for the lazy who don't want to try and overcome this a little bit by striving to make the world better for having been here.

I don't share your opinions of ET_MAN having spoken for hundreds and hundreds of hours with him. But we didn't see eye to eye on everything. But ACB is not speaking for him.

Some people are not quite as free as others to speak up, and some are even more sensitive than others, concerned about not harming someone's feelings, trying to help them through the labyrinth of their beliefs and mind, but its one thing to protect someone because his intentions are good inside, yet another to allow him to whip and harm others is wrong to me.

The other thing I see, is mystery school, whether official or not, of this club that follows the gnosis and that opens too many doors for them. ie. mystery school practitioners, end up infested quite commonly. Anything that feeds into the ego and says, you're special, you're the chosen one, because that is not pure in itself, then allows more and more distortion and brianegan invited me to his sight, he wrote here on ATS, and for some reason was promoted really quickly to accessing files and it was all about Legion (I had a direct monitoring by someone I could only describe as akin to a Nordic god/angel/et/being, like a blond empowered person in armor). Turned out they had written about me quite a bit, and something about how I could carry 100 of them. Legion??? So I was quickly out of there. It was the first time I had seen a group like that.

But it also opened my eyes to where others can get their influences and that energy I feel off them from. And its not what I call positives.

You can tell from how someone is treating others too if they are being guided by positives.

So maybe they have a club for standing up for each other, or recognizing someone who needs help, and therefore soft gloving it with them.

But to me, you don't stay quiet while someone is harming others. Its also extremely judgmental about other people whom you ultimately have no really mature 3d understanding of. Its very 2 dimensional to judge people based on some comments that are more defensive, and differing beliefs of Oneness.

Have we walked in their moccassins? Have we encountered all they are doing, do we see who they are behind the scenes?

So I don't understand why ET_MAN hasn't said something and allows this harangement to continue on his thread.

But there are reasons, just not necessarily ones I agree with.

There is also the idea of not being truly free of threats and stuff as well. I analyze all of this.

But thank you. I'm glad I missed that post of ACB.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So I see a combination of some kind of pecking order of threats, holding someone back, and real distortions that some have picked up through problems in their lives, and through either independently researching gnosis, or joining an organization, and also the possibility came right at the beginning on ET_MAN's other big thread, to me of a kind of M'Kultra program, for they tend to know who has more psi or potential that way and target them from childhood. Even to the point of influencing others behavior around a person, for most just go through their days on auto pilot, not paying attention, to create a real depression or break down, and basically they farm us, but can really influence a person and gain more control over them. This is carried out by both negative ETs/entities but also by the black ops here.

Whenever someone is acting very odd, I pay attention.

Something that is brought up on montalk.net in that book as well, that shows the various negative programs by ETs and paramilitary here and why. So I don't take personally the continual attacks done, they are not from his real self. Too many doors opened. But people do need to stand up and not coddle this, its wrong to do that.

The elites are infested by the way and under the negative forces thumb. They're the orchestrators of the religions too. Which serves a duality purpose but the drawbacks outnumber the advantages because look at all the control and harm that has come out of believing in a God that is not Good, but remade in their war general's image.

Its all about Control. And making people shrink. Anytime your not questioning and weighing things against the inner soul stone of Love your shrinking or allowing yourself to be taken over.

edit to add:

The kind of energy and influence that affects those who are constantly targetting others in negative ways, trying to control them, reminds me so much of Brianegan's group. He had some energy too and when I went to that site, the reason I might have gotten pushed up to their 3rd site so quickly and was able to read the back log is because something wanted me there, wanted to lure me in. I had an experience of a being watching over, greeting me. And then at night, would have vivid dreams with everyone from the group, even Brian and also this angel/entity, talking to me, and at one point I was told to go back to the room, and sure enough, they told me when I woke up and logged on that I had been called. My hair stood on end and I was out of there so fast.
The concept again was, give up your free will and give yourself over to this group or legion, who is only good and trying to help.

Isn't that what ACB's are like, give up your free will and go against everything your soul and heart knows is right and follow me?

Isn't that what the religions are like: give up your free will and don't question, don't weigh it up against the Love and Goodness inside to see if it matches?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its not about what religion you accept. Don't give your power away. Do use your inner Love and Goodness to discern everything around you, especially in your religions. And pray for it to recover, to be dusted off and innocent again, not distorted.

This is what its all about! And we need to stand up and speak up if we can, if there is any support, but wisdom also, for I don't want to see one more martyr with no one backing or supporting them, no one there if the authority SS move in, or standing up by the millions in court saying, this is an illegal fascist law, its a crime if we obey and we're all disobeying, we're all in contempt of this court for we all have contempt for slavery!!! Otherwise its just throwing a pearl before the swine, the true meaning of what Christ meant. He never meant it as INSIDE GROUP, that keeps the secrets to itself unless the masses can earn the truth. Like some have suggested to me.

No, he said Shine Your Light Without A Bowl, On A Stand For All To See! No Mysteries! No veils on the truth.

But, everyone is so lazy, and wants to spoon fed, but unconcerned about the danger, willing to have a tidbit thrown at them and then allow them to be martyred. No Unity, No Solidarity, No Conscience Inside That Forces Them To Speak Up and Band Together And Protect One Another Even If They Punish You.

We need to overcome Fear. Stand Up. Speak Up. And Support One Another.

This New Year I Resolve "To Wake Up" And Save The Planet

Lyrics to I Need To Wake Up :
Have I been sleeping?
I’ve been so still
Afraid of crumbling
Have I been careless?
Dismissing all the distant rumblings
Take me where I am supposed to be
To comprehend the things that I can’t see

Cause I need to move
I need to wake up
I need to change
I need to shake up
I need to speak out
Something’s got to break up
I’ve been asleep
And I need to wake up
Now

And as a child
I danced like it was 1999
My dreams were wild
The promise of this new world
Would be mine
Now I am throwing off the carelessness of youth
To listen to an inconvenient truth

That I need to move
I need to wake up
I need to change
I need to shake up
I need to speak out
I’ve been asleep
And I need to wake up
Now

I am not an island
I am not alone
I am my intentions
Trapped here in this flesh and bone

And I need to move
I need to wake up
I need to change
I need to shake up
I need to speak out
I’ve been asleep
And I need to wake up
Now

I want to change
I need to shake up
I need to speak out
Oh, Something’s got to break up
I’ve been asleep
And I need to wake up
Now

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It feels so good to be back, many lessons i have learned from your thread, many things i have talked about and many things i see, many dots i have connected. But what i ask of you is this,
How do i know that it is right and for the best to produce and post the next threads?

The threads will be..........interesting to say the least.

My predictions are coming true.
edit on 31-1-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You search within and pray. Also if its a topic that is fear based, ie then its how you approach it.

montalk.net...
Fringe Knowledge For Beginners.

It is a fast read, large print, and all, but the subjects get really interesting as you progress into it. It really gets into the Dark Side ETs and their mission, whats going on in this world, how they set people up all day long. ie. That isn't Murphy in our homes after all, but then I kind of knew that. How to learn the lesson from whatever is there, where we're giving our power away or being weak, and shut down these permissions and overcome this, be conscious in the moment.

In one part it deals with the whole Doom and Wake up versus Fear and Drawing this in, law of affinity. Because many just want to ignore the signs around them and put anyone down who's posting for awareness.

Because I am directed within to really hold a good vision and see positive, and believe there is a possibility that there will be a timeline split even, or some way of progressing those who don't need these lessons any longer, and yet more lessons for those who do kind of thing. I don't know. Just run with the inner knowledge and know that holding the light and praying, meditating is important. But for those who assume this means I don't see and get the signs around me, that awareness and sharing them isn't important to wake people up.

I've never meant that and have posted much on that topic too, so find it odd that even those I know continiually assume this means I just think I am in some pink bubble cloud.

Basically, the author says, awareness and being prepared helps us deal with the problems, it even can halt some of them, stop them in their tracks, and yet being fear based and worrying, can bring things into our lives. We should be learning everything, and looking at the signs all around us, preparing as we can, not everyone has the income to be a prepper. And my biggest loyalty in life is to those who have not. They're the real people to me, they count the most to me. If its not going to be something they can survive or its favored to the well off and good little slave minority group, then I'd rather the whole universe disappeared and we were all back home hearing the lecture and being reminded that the vulnerable are the most important and all Good Parents rush to save the ones who arent able bodied, so back to more school.

I'm really stubborn that way. I know that its the smallest, poorest and most vulnerable that are the very ones anyone with love would put at the front of the line in life, just like any parent does. That is basic ABC stuff in Love.

So we have to be aware, but absolutely not fear based, and 100% picturing what we do want. In ohter words, cover all bases.

Now your thread sounds interesting to me, and I can't wait to read it, just think give positive ways to look at the warnings and a kind action based, what we can do. And talk about the way the world should be to give people something to hold in their consciousness.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I actually consider it evil to promote a small middle class group of preppers. The leaders are our paid representatives and need to be locked away in cosmic prisons and held to account by us, if they aren't "prepping" for everyone. I am a 1 for all and all for 1, and no slave kind of person, and have been like that since childhood.

And while we're at it, now, and in whatever future lies ahead. Every single man, woman and child in this world needs and deserves, freedom, healthy childhoods, able to make mistakes and not obey corrupt adults or be hidden in burka's or buried alive for speaking to the opposite sex, but freedom to be themselves and grow and be creative and inquisitive and make normal mistakes and learn from them and choose their own spirituality and growth. Every man, woman and child has the right to HEALTHCARE, DENTAL CARE, SERVICES, COUNSELING, EDUCATION, WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL ECO HOMES, LAND, HERITAGE ORGANIC UNCONTAMINATED FOOD, NO FORCED EMPLOYMENT, BUT CHANCES TO USE THEIR GIFTS AND VOLUNTEER. NO SLAVERY. NONE!!!! EVER!!!! JOY, PEACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! MUSIC, ART, DANCE NO CONTROL FREAKS OVER THEIR HEADS SAYING THEY CAN'T DANCE OR DO THIS OR THAT!!!!

TAUGHT TRUTH. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THIS.

TAUGHT TO SEEK. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THIS.

LIVING WITHOUT PYRAMIDS. THEY A RIGHT TO THIS.

EQUALITY. FREE CLEAN ENERGY.

No forced marriages, easily dissoved marriages, no abuse. We all have the right to live without abuse of any kind.

And we're the leaders, our councils. No hidden groups allowed.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
came for a quick browse and behold, this thread still lives on. same old, same old.

checked out ACB's recent post, not sure why others still continue to bag him, anyway, just as light comes, so does darkness set in as quickly.

for the abomination time will open all eyes to the magnitude of destruction to follow. each will be tested, none any wiser for fate will consume flesh upon flesh until dust all but remains.

live with peace and love, for there is no time but the present.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I havent read all of this thread,just bits and pieces.It seems to have become an analysis of whatever is approaching and we are trying to define it.I dont think we can. Those of us that are here feel the need to place this foreknowledge in an acceptable category so that we can understand and embrace it if need be. After a car accident with a powerful blow to the head, I kept on saying 'Im supposed to be doing something ,but I dont know what it is" I dont feel that pressing need anymore. I was training to be a research scientist years ago and I dont accept peoples opinions as fact ever. I wish I could understand the forces at play here so I could under stand them better The non scientific half of me is waiting expectantly for an extreme upheaval and frankly, I dislike the feeling. Thanks for listening people and remember 'United we stand ,Divided we fall !

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I guess it's a good thing ETMan wasn't claiming to be an angel... this thread would have been closed on the same day it was started....

Deny Ignorance indeed....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I guess it's a good thing ETMan wasn't claiming to be an angel... this thread would have been closed on the same day it was started....

Deny Ignorance indeed....

HI guys, its been a while since ive been on this thread, im rather suprised its still here actually. So I take it the Angel Gabriel has had masking tape put over is gob
Funnily enough, i believe Et-man did actually claim to be something almost as bizarre as an archangel, didnt he say he was "from another time"?. I believe the reason the thread has remained open is because its in the Personal Stories forum, which strangly enough is where the "I am the Angel Gabriel" thread is, and based on that criteria, shouldnt it still be open? however i dont know the particular reason it was closed, unless the OP came clean or ran away.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_Man, my name is TheRa and I'm the only one in existence that has the true information of what will happen in the future. So I'm going to let you know that what you're experiencing in your head and body is classic Alien and Demon influence in order to trick you and I'm going to ask that you never post again claiming to know the future unless you want them to attack you more. You don't know the future and you're not in contact with any of those in space that are certified and sanctified to access it and possess the knowledge and information from it. The reality of your situation is you are being mentally attacked to trick you and make you believe you have special powers that can see into the future or sense things that are coming. This is a classic scenario that Aliens and Demons do to people to make them have false hopes, beliefs, and to Alienate themselves from society through false belief complexes. I'm here on ATS to provide you guys with the ONLY accurate information about Aliens, life, technology, and many other topics of disbelief. What I will do for you is prove to you that I am indeed in charge of all life on Earth and throughout space and time by helping you. What I am doing people is replying to specific people and posts that those out in space called "Aliens" found on here in order to validate certain things to those that need information about life and help and protection from Aliens and demons. In the next few days you will have a visit by someone called Sir Grey. He will contact you with permission from me by accessing the part of the brain called the Verbal Response system to talk to you directly in your head with Alien/Human voice. Aliens communicate directly to the brain, so when he contacts you there will be no doubt who or what he is. He is a Grey Type Anomilous which to humans would mean the classification of species of human he is. They don't like being called "Aliens" and to be more technically correct they are actually another FORM of a human. The word human is incorrectly used in English and by those on earth so that is why we're clarifying. When he contacts you he'll be providing you with how and why your brain was attacked in order to trick you. He has the ability to see everything in the human brain very easily so he will find all the problems immediately then dispatch information to those that can help heal your brain and remove the problems. Take note that because your brain is so tricked you may have problems believing what he tells you or difficulty in understanding the reality of it. To be blunt, the things that aliens do to human brains to trick and damage them is too complex for the brain and intelligence of a human to understand. If any of you doubt anything I write in any of my posts or say I'm a liar or fraud, I will have you punished by being mitigated by the Grey Type Anomilous's and others that work for me on Earth and in space. Why? Because my name is TheRa. When you find out who I am in the future, this will make more sense to you. For now, understand that those that YOU call Aliens are all indeed a part of MY infrastructure and networks and they police things THEIR if you ever disrespect me or my information provided on here. Why? Because I am the only one that has ACCURATE AND REAL INFORMATION on ALL things Alien. So to be blunt, never respond to my posts in a manner to be negative or to argue. We provide ONLY FACTS. So as a warning, never respond to my posts in an illegal manner or you will have very powerful and highly intelligent person appear in the form of a voice in your head to let you know I'm not to be #ed with because it goes against THEIR laws. Understand people, this is real and if they appear in your head you will have no power or ability to make them leave your head and they have very little tolerance for people that go online just to talk # and call people names. The ones from space are now policing the internet here on earth because of all the BS and problems the internet and sites like these have because the topics have to do with them and because we really hate people that respond online just to talk sh-T. Over the next 5 years the internet will be cleaned up and actual LAWS will be put in place to get rid of people that ruin the internet, forums, posts, and dating sites. Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRa

I can't make out anything of your wall of text except that it matches the size of your ego.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by ET_MAN

maybe write an E-book or two.

and sell them to the gullible for a fortune.
yeah makes sense heheh

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join