It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Destinyone

You may think this is all a little game for your amusement, but you clearly have no idea what you're doing.
edit on 13-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

I have a very clear idea of what I am doing. I am questioning you on things you have posted, and you don't like it.

It makes you feel uncomfortable, and you act like you, or some ethereal entity that lives in your head, is going to smite me for saying anything that might jiggle your little pedestal.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Questioning??? I see goading with insults, repeated posts that can only aim to inspire offense and false accusations to add the cream on top of it all.

You clearly don't want to look in the mirror of your own deeds in disgrace and yet you would be quick to label me egocentric, that's quite rich. I have repeatedly stated I don't mind if you or anybody else agrees with my postings or not, yet I have to contend with the slander and insults of a woman of mature age who should really know better regarding extending basic courtesy and respect or 'agreeing to disagree' in discussion.

Now do you have a serious question? I will happily attempt to answer unless you just wish to bring forth another judgement on my whole character which I realise does come quite easy for some. And BTW I never placed myself on some spiritual pedestal of power or authority, others did that. That too is the rubbish I have to contend with, just because I have had experiences that YOU or others do not believe in. Don't try make that my issue via personal attack. This is where your karma will be served swiftly.

Oh and I did indeed make a highly accurate 'forecast' here in my 'Skunk' placed thread www.abovetopsecret.com... (fulfilled by the signing of the NDAA Bill) that not one member here has mentioned in support of course. Not a bad effort for a 'delusional' man as some have labelled, but hey that's just my precious ego speaking I know--shame on me for blowing my own trumpet

I signed out on this post earlier and the time stamped on the post was 11.09---so yeah I do feel you poked the hornets nest playing your games with me to deliberately stir my spirit, so I strongly advise you make your penance with Our Father because you wilfully choose to attack a servant falsely and unjustly-- even if I am a flawed one at times by my own admission with penance made for previous error. When I say you don't know what you're doing, I say it not for my sake, but to preserve your Sanctity in His Graces. It's the last time I'll mention this and you are free to your intentions of choice.

Bring the Good Spirit that I know you can. I see it in many of your other posts.

More on the NDAA, just for shi_s and giggles of course.
www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 13-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by tangonine

What 'time' will prove is that this thread is the most relevant and important thread ever to be brought to this site.

Dates aside, there is more Truth within this thread than you can poke a sharpened stick at in regards to the 'big picture' to be discerned. Earth changes was just a minor element in it's component--it was always the Eternal perspective that mattered.

Many have thrown the dolphin out with the seawater
So be it.

Agreed. Though some things need to be put into more human friendly terms on the thread, and while I found some metaphysics wonderful, there are some things one must approach in a much more positive manner. There are always debates that people may go into that goes back and forth, and no two will necessarily see alike in every way. Some of it is Fear based to me while some is a good research for getting into NWO and also ancient prophecies. But we can't hold fear.

ie. in the metaphysical, group, and what I call mystery school Christian group, the seeker who starts to find the buried clues, nonetheless, they don't understand that the school isn't set up the way they think, and are often quite judgmental and punitive/karma with self and others, and their belief and distortions of winterlands, and even galactic soup is not even from Family who is closer than close with us, to help us along, but Fear is Ego distortions and they allow us the freedom to be in our egos, but welcome us overcoming and finding the gentle peace with self and others, even when it all gets messy. Seekers, adepts, often while they push to learn all, develop themselves, and become pure, overcome their flesh, they are falling into a real Fear Based Trap.

Its simply not like that. Some of the difficulities in our lives are gifts. They speak to the heart of healing. And its a process. And oft times needs to be approached with humor. The Higher Ups and Guides have so much humor and we're not to be fear based, but grow as we are meant to and guided to even. Having traits overcome takes alot of time, and while some of it is DNA, ie. words and emotions can change DNA in real time, some of it is miracles, so we make the effort.

Even the cycle itself is interactive, and if only one had woken they would not experience the same thing as the 7 billioni around them.

Dolphins and Whales are what I see as earth angels, helpers and some are actually guides and higher ups. And like the entire world some may be perceptions and AI.

Their frequencies help stabalize the teutonic plates, and their depopulation is very bad for earth and for us. They're rooting for us though.

All of life while "sharing space" also has its own frequency channels that are interplaying. The realms of forrests and nature are offset from ours, and yet they're here, mingling. I had what amounts to a shaman journey without the shaman herbs, it was just a pineal trip, and was in this realm, that intensified along into ever more complex fractals in nature, for over 30 minutes before sleep, I guess a kind of invittation occurred. Very vivid. It started with some pictures of trees, on a Russian phsycist/pyshic healer, who I suspect had some interesting training, and those trees had personality. Not only this, but I have a psi gift that I fall into, never forced it yet, but its scents. I can smell things, though I need surgery to straighten channels in nose, have a hard time breathing. Vivid scents and then I step into the scene and its TACTILE. So this occurred with the pics. When you have psi occur, its like painting or weaving, it activates other cohesive areas in the brain, so it was the beginning of a journey that was so similar to the shaman ones.

From there I was shown forrests nearby and wanted to run my fingers down their bark and was contemplating how to balance life here on earth, in a non harmful intrusive way, how to both survive and progress and yet spare the trees, so to speak and be kind to nature.. That was the open door, suddenly was where I had never been before.

There are mysteries beyond mysteries here, and they're not mystery school ones but are Quantum.

This thread has a lot in it, but its a starting point, you still have to see, have the right humor, and gentleness even with self, and not allow Fear to take root.

Its much more hippy like than that.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From everything I've learnt so far, and some of it being guided to the next step, some of it is personal experiences. Even the portions on this thread, and the other threads, the parts I embrace, whilst others I knew you had to be much more forgiving and understanding of the real Unconditional Love that embraces us, and yes, forgiveness overcomes karma. The only real use of karma is as a guidepost to wake us up, not as a punishment. Family isn't punitive, They heal, but we have Ego's, and this realm is about exploring them, reaching outcomes, transmuting outcomes, waking up, gaining clarity, zen mind, choosing out of a jungle of thoughts the ones that are positive and effective, so that we grow up with intellects that are consciously controlled and capable of being gifts to one another and creative.

So this is like a dreamlab. And we're facing our thoughts and like two people can lucid dream together in a real realm, we have indiviudally entered this realm together, though some of our things are individual. But Ego is in opposition to our very growth, and interferes by giving us all kinds of excuses to not do the work, or all kinds of pleasures to pursue, or obstacles, even in negative events, then Fear, and alot of what we do is based on past wounds and Fear, and predictions of tomorrow, and Fear. Its all Ego distortions. Though the minute bad things occurr it is hard, for most or some especially, to respond well. Love is primary to overcoming obstacles, and humor.

The goal is to reach the finish line and wake up. But every person does this at their own rates, as well. And need that time. We're not cookie cutter models of each other, we are unique, and time doesn't exist so while some say, the clock is ticking, I say, no its not. Its our spirit that pushes, and we know when we've let it down, its not that people don't feel guilt, they feel too much guilt and have to drown it out with alcohol and recreation. Even in meditation, its not easy to go near doors where your wounds are, and they're the ones that need to be opened, but gently, with respect for yourself and others.

Its all about Healing. Life should be a healing journey, and our relationships with others.

I think they did it on purpose. Putting Christ with the Saturn religions, with the warring Judaic faiths. When he should have been put with the Buddhist ones, and those from India, and if you study those together as a group then you have healthier more balanced people.

It was done by intent, and not to help but to hurt humanity, and to create a breadth of guilt and karma and harm that the psyches would absorb and that negatives could have access.

When its a healing journey, and the bad things need to be overcome with counseling, prayers, and quests of self healing and exploration.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Many bibles not just the beloved Jeudeo/Christian....
Also it is not meant for the siritually slovenly to just have the info plopped into they're laps undeservingly,for the information would indeed be misinterprated from the lack of pure of spiritual growth obtained only through initiation. It would onty bring about more strife and conflict on small and large scales,and can not be allowed.

Therefore,the thirsty are left water/info,to guide them along in they're search.And the other's wonder why his brother dos'nt have parched lips....
edit on 14-1-2012 by Irunini because: wrong spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I have a very clear idea of what I am doing. I am questioning you on things you have posted, and you don't like it. It makes you feel uncomfortable, and you act like you, or some ethereal entity that lives in your head, is going to smite me for saying anything that might jiggle your little pedestal.

It's interesting that you go so much out of your way to distort my posts and add further insult, and the only conclusion I can fathom is the nature of my posts in fact make YOU feel quite uncomfortable to go to such lengths.

Your conscience I am confident has not made you feel good for such actions void of Good Graces.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The thread of mine above with its primary message I felt inspired to originally post based on what was Revealed in a dream. Others can go ahead in mocking at what the Kingdom Reveals to Children via Chosen means---however everything it's Power has Shown me will be Fulfilled without knowing the 'timing', only that such inner promptings/urgings to share Revealings indicate that now is the period of time to be strongly raising calls of awareness----ET_MAN clearly felt the same way as did I, independently sharing a similar calling---and whilst others are free to criticise his methods of delivery, it is evident to me that he willfully offered many 'universal based truths' based on a path Witnessed.

Thank you Chris for your efforts in sharing as such and for all your prayers in service.You were shown much in parallel as I and know you are kindred. Wherever you are, May you be Guided to all that is Good in such Spirit my brother.

Throughout these increasingly challenging times, May the Children of the world turn to Christ and His Virtues that will Grant that there is nothing to ever fear in the Spirit dwelling with flesh.

Bearing in Him, the signs do follow that only Serve to Affirm one's Faith in Knowing. It is a Good place to be.

edit on 15-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Your two threads had such a positive message, and could feel your spirit in them, which opened a kind of window to Dad. I miss the videos ,there, was going to show my kids, but you took them off. No matter what comes to pass, faith is what we need. Connection to Source, saying yes to the Love and Goodness that helps so much.

I wouldn't let others diminish what you feel inside inspired to share. I really appreciate your posts. And your energy.

Not everyone can see some things, or feel it. I am in the position of seeing/feeling the energy and at the same time, having to envision healing/positive solutions, but understand that awareness of what is going on, if one doesnt magnetize this with fear, but has faith and takes this into prayer and seeking, its important.

My youngest son, 10, keeps waking up from nightmares, some of them I'm trying to solve in not having the two youngest fight, getting more, I love you bro's out of them, and since he has apraxia, which affects his muscle and a heart murmur from birth, he is now getting pains in PE and when he plays too hard with friends, runs, and stuff. So I took him out of PE. And, encouraging meditation. I feel will also close permissions, since he is high energy tormentor of his brothers, bored when its peaceful, but so good at times, he kisses my hands over and over. Anyway, the hemisync meditation has two benefits for him, physically, in calming him down, and also forming more pathways. Overcoming the apraxia which could be affecting his heart.

In fact, he just did one 2 days ago, went around telling his brothers how much he loved them, and then starting trying to find tight spots in mucles, like he could see red spots in the aura field.

Anyway, my youngest also has had some dreams recently that were on tidal waves. And I believe Spirit is guiding many people now.

Awareness is important too.

And so want to thank you for posting with your truth and what you've been shown.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your understandings and kind sentiments.You bear the Good graces in spirit to express such even though we don't always see eye to eye on things. You and your family are in my prayers.

I have witnessed first hand similar (to what is linked below) 'signs and miracles' in His name. Such will be the daily workings of those in Faithful Bearing during the worlds increasing trials and tribulations---many servants who will be working directly as 'instruments' of the Holy Spirit.

In promoting Faith healing as certainly possible and genuine in it's Workings, I am in no denial that charlatans do operate in such a manner to exploit the vulnerable for material gain.

Nothing to ever fear in positive Alignment with the Power Utilised in Christ to overcome this world in flesh.
edit on 16-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

How very love and light of you.

As to the rest of your post, and if I’m permitted an opinion; it’s your opinion.

And that’s all it is. Just like any other religion.

Light, is not a religion. Light is information. Do with it what you will.

Dedicate your life to being a Forum-Junkie, i'm happy with that

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Light, is not a religion. Light is information. Do with it what you will.

Of course it is part and parcel of religion.

Light has always been at the centre of religion since time immemorial.

The Sun (source of life and light) is prevalent in, among others, Roman mythology, Hinduism, Ancient Egyptian and Chinese mythology, Buddhism, African and Aztec mythology, Indonesian mythology and not to forget Theosophy so I have no idea where you’re coming from with your denial.

Does it gall you that light as a source of worship has been used for millennia before your new religion jumped on the bandwagon?

Dedicate your life to being a Forum-Junkie, i'm happy with that

Once again, how very love and light of you.

I see that religious arrogance has not been ignored in your new belief system…

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Strange sounds 2012 manitoba canada

And In Mexico, many other places. Sounds like Godzilla. Or the Dragons of old, waking up?

There should be 7. Seven names of god, 7 angels, 7 in all the religions. 7 heads of the beast. There should be 7.

Yesterday kept having a vision of our inner star or chi. And why I love dandelions so much and say we're all equal and little dandelions. They're stars, and the seeds are like starseed/rays. And we are to shine our stars, see them big like the sun. If we have faith, Family and True Light, or our inner light/Higher Self connection too, its all connected, we are Family of Goodness and Love. So no darkness can overcome the Light even if the sun and stars stopped shining, we have inner stars.

In practical terms, to be faithful, to see good in people and encourage it and try to overcome that which is opposite to God's Goodness/Love.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Strange sounds 2012 manitoba canada

And In Mexico, many other places. Sounds like Godzilla. Or the Dragons of old, waking up?

There should be 7. Seven names of god, 7 angels, 7 in all the religions. 7 heads of the beast. There should be 7.

Yesterday kept having a vision of our inner star or chi. And why I love dandelions so much and say we're all equal and little dandelions. They're stars, and the seeds are like starseed/rays. And we are to shine our stars, see them big like the sun. If we have faith, Family and True Light, or our inner light/Higher Self connection too, its all connected, we are Family of Goodness and Love. So no darkness can overcome the Light even if the sun and stars stopped shining, we have inner stars.

In practical terms, to be faithful, to see good in people and encourage it and try to overcome that which is opposite to God's Goodness/Love.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

That's really freaky!! The sound gave me the chills! That's heard all over the world, you say?! Do you believe that it has anything to do with the upcoming date of December 21, 2012?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Has anyone mentioned the 7 trumpets of Revelation in connection with these sounds. If not, then I just did.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Has anyone mentioned the 7 trumpets of Revelation in connection with these sounds. If not, then I just did.

I hadn't even thought about that! How intriguing!

Doesn't it explain in the Bible how the trumpets are heard around the world? I wonder if there are any similarities between where they are heard nowadays, and where they are heard in the Bible?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

There is no suggestion in Revelation that the people of the world actually hear the trumpets. They are rather signals within the vision, for John's benefit.
Also the events which follow "the blowing of the trumpets" in Revelation (chs 8&9) haven't actually been happening. Since these "sounds" have been reported a lot more than seven times, we should have got through the lot by now.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Quyll

There is no suggestion in Revelation that the people of the world actually hear the trumpets. They are rather signals within the vision, for John's benefit.
Also the events which follow "the blowing of the trumpets" in Revelation (chs 8&9) haven't actually been happening. Since these "sounds" have been reported a lot more than seven times, we should have got through the lot by now.

Ah, ok. I understand now.

Thank you =)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
7 figures predominantly in major religions. Even the 7 heavens! Heaven is very heavy sounding.

Also, Master of Disguise, the movie. Who's your daddy? Does your daddy slap you silly? Mine doesnt!!!!

Exodus 32:25-28

25 Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies), 26 then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Whoever is on the LORD’s side—come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him. 27 And he said to them, “Thus says the LORD God of Israel: ‘Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.’” 28 So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day.

Who's your Daddy?

Christ told them who their father was.

Does God perform sacrifices or was Yeshua murdered for speaking up on this issue?

Does God demand animal sacrifices and sprinkle people with blood?

Who does that?

There are many clues in the bible.

ET_MAN brought up some issues on another thread I wrote, about the Mayans, Inca's and the Sun gods and the sacrifices. Will you give your heart to Jesus? And microchips were brought up and end game scenarios.

I'm really concerned with the idea of guillotines and if this comes to pass, or their plans. Right now will say this, just because its coded in their revelations blueprint and just because they are working to bring this in, does not make it so.

Discernment and also hope, faith, trust and love. Asking for help. If everyone did this it would be over. Without all that stuff. I know this, and have been asking for this for a long time. I don't play dark games and dark codes and that is not God coded in there, though there is a Father/Mother/God/Goodness.

So, do they want Christians to be willing sacrifices to their codes?

Like the Mayans were?

Don't throw your pearls before the swines.

Make sure if you are willing to stand up for your Faith, your doing it because you are standing up for your Freedom to express your faith as you see fit, ie. you are telling them, NO I DON'T STAND UNDER YOU OR YOUR CORRUPTION. But I am fully aware of all your codings and traps and karma and I renounce/denounce them, underscored to infinity and beyond.

I don't believe in sacrifices. Its not God/Goodness who ever demands a sacrifice.

We weren't born on earth to suffer and learn through unending hardships. That is consequence to bad agendas, mainly the crimes of the few and the fall out of trauma on the many, but also individual frequency levels.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Goodbye, ET_Man.

It's our loss.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just want to add something because of some heavy conversations recently. But also express honestly and sincerely how much I love and respect everyone here and also, the one who was in conversations with me.

Is it heresy to not believe in revelations? The entire bible and all religions are corrupted, and the books hand selected by Rome/Saturn, and much of it is coded to cycles, astrology, and there are two father's and two paths depicted heavily. The one that demanded animal sacrifices and called people out of Moses camp, so the Levites came, in exodus, and then slaughtered 3000 of their own people, brothers and sisters, children even, for so Jealous and Wrathful was one of the father's depicted. I guess we need to ask, Who is our daddy? I know mine, Love and Goodness, and very High Frequency. Not a murderer! Nor demanding animal sacrifice and people being sprinkled with blood. That is a ritual alright.

I don't believe in Revelations. Whether or not they make this come true, or it does come true, its not going to going to come true with my empowerment, by capturing my mind.

I renounce all negativity in the Name of Christ Yeshua, in the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love, in the Name of God my Mohter and God my Father/Goodness, forever, to infinity and beyond, in the reality and the truth beyond any programs instilled within me.

Karma?

No Christian supports karma. Christ could not have been murdered as a man without sin, should karma be real.

Karma is only a tool to improve your life with, and its used by the dark side for trapping human thought.

Family Loves, Heals and Works with you and can help you overcome all the train wrecks of your lives, though I don't say how Dad/Mom does it, or how your Higher Self does it, it may not be easy in some cases, but with Support so much better, than being roped into karma and handing yourself over to lower worlds and demonology. Just say no, hold out for knowing in your heart that there is a better way, Family wants to help everyone here.

No, I don't support Karma. If karma were real, then Christ could not have been murdered, nor Martin Luther King, nor the kind teacher down the road ,nor the missionaries throughout the world, nor would being an humanitarian activist in the Phillipines be the most dangerous occupation going.

Its not heresy to know what Love is and what Love is not! And to see through the traps here.

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join