It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Thank you for your words and thoughts, I appreciate what you have to say and I am very thankful for you sharing your point of view with me

edit on 17-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Soul1028

Like I said, I think I was tired and wanted to answer what was said, but clicked on the wrong name.

But you didn't though, take a look, you quoted 54700, you response was for 54700...

Soul1028 failed to see this.... and now you...

edit on 17-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

Well, you're right, I did think so too, but I was willing to apologize for the mistake anyway, because peace is a good thing. Also, I wasn't trying to be hard on 54700, but there has been lots on this thread already that he hasn't noticed I guess, and I even got a threat out of it for sticking my nose into it and standing up for what was right and to say one must not make those threats. And I stand by those words, underscore that letter, to infinity and beyond to the one who wrote it. Just so he knows, I stand up for what's right. And his threat was NOT in the right.

But the term lightworker, even starseed or indigo has a meaning beyond the cia and various groups that may be behind some new age groups. The words definitions, including walk in , is true. Its just that when it comes to ET, we can't be sure, not 100%, as in agenda's and reasons to make one remember. I've been enjoying a very good time, in prayer, and connecting within, whenever I get too stressed, it seems the direction is always positive and brings me to turn again for help, and the help has been there, the Providence, and blessings. And this connection protected me from things that had happened all my life, though there are positive experiences too. But then that is most likely what we call angel/ets or Higher Ups, and those from higher realms . But even Family above is humble, they are not into kings and thrones and lording it over anyone. The hexagram, is a sign of the duality here, the polarity, or opposition of elements.

The two triangles, one pyramid, the Love of Power, one inverted, like superman's logo, to Infinite Family, Equality and Progression. One shrinking consciousness and losses, one progression and gain.

All their numbers and codes, they use are geometry, the 3, 6, 9 all represent a triangle, and 11 X 11 a pyramid. All steps to the pyramid/traingle. Love of Power. Loss. Shrinking.

The Good Family, Father/Mother/Yeshua and Beloved Brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunts, Grandfathers, and Grandmothers, to infinity, connected in Spirit with Peace and Love and this Infinite Spirit may be God, are Humble.

Its a complex issue. People need to go within and follow their hearts more. No one needs any titles, they should be brothers and sisters.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm going to post this video, not to alarm, but I found it interesting. His assumptions on gravity and such, are mere assumptions, for IMO this is the Universe Electric, and gravity is merely the byproduct of a charge imbalance between positive and negative, between two unequally charged bodies.

In any case.

The thing that came to me, that might just change things around, and who inhabits nibiru if thats what it is. For I don't fully understand what nibiru is even.

However, he shows what he says is nibiru, a recent star that is much bigger than ours. Thats interesting.

I'm not sure by the distance how far out that is. But if we're in a binary, what if we were the little star, orbitting a bigger one? Would a bigger one have planets and moons extended out quite a ways. I'm thinking of the links to the second moon, and all, that I posted.

I havn't really thought of it like we're orbitting something. He doesnt think we are, thats a speculation I thought of while watching his video. Wonder if anyone has any ideas on that theory, us orbitting a bigger star?

NIBIRU (CW Leonis) On SOHO Aug 2011

Will add this just because, its very good.

Wal Thornhill NPA Lecture - Part Two

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just a few quotes from the lecture given by Wal Thornhill.

Star Birth:

One of the features of an intense lightening bolt is that the current can actually pinch off totally, so that it forms bright beads or plasmoids.

Bead lightening appears with a particular powerful fork lightening. It looks like the lightening discharge channel has broken up into a string of glowing plasma beads.

Note, now this part pertains to the Birth of Stars, but, it also answers something, one of the major predictions made by Electric Universe Theorists, about how all throughout space they would find filmanents, pairs, everywhere. They have relayed that earth and the sun are wired, or have a magnetic channel, but this hasn't been disclosed in common knowledge, though they've had many cameras and infared ones, in space. So this Quote came in October, 2009, by the European Space Agency.

"A view of an incredible network of filamentary structures, and features indicating a chain of near simultaneous star-formation events, glittering like strings of pearls, deep in our Galaxy."

We live in an EU, and it makes sense, based on their Biggest Star Wars, Death Star weapon being like HAARP, Scalar based, that we know of so far.

Something they're making alot of things come true with.

Someone on another thread, about Elenin, and NASA's announcement that it was harmless, talked about that we were right in it being a code, and he only knew a little bit, everything buried so deep (probably within agencies, compartmentalized), but that there would be an event, I suppose probably Sept-Oct, and he mentioned Easter Island being involved.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Interesting data, one will take from it with what one chooses to perceive as is even though it may not be what it appears to be, if you know what I mean.

I believe since there is infinity and eternity existing, that everything is wired to another, or really just one big huge infinite wire in the same but different dimensions/density, but all one. As for the lightening, clouds and such, I don't think they are what we are told. Maybe to the perception in the understanding to this density/dimension it makes sense, but does it really make sense when we are on the higher density/dimension? I once was stood about 100 feet away from a lightening bolt that hit. I saw and felt what we call electricity all over and I saw the plasmas just form back to its original density/dimension.

You mind linking me to the thread you mentioned about Elenin and Easter Island such? Please and thank you! I like to go over information like that and see what is being talked about, its interesting to other's perceptions? As far what has been compartmentalized is not really all that hard to find out, it is when we seek inwards that we will be given all the answers at due time. Who knows what is to come when there is only now.

Thank you for the information, I greatly appreciate your kind being

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sure thing, this post in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning infinity, and the EU, the way I see the universe is akin to a super advanced computerized, natural biological, television set. The inner workings of circuits and filaments. As ET_MAN has said, the big bang is turning on the set, akin to powering on the computer. Each scene, clip in the infinite roll of film of our lives, of everything, each moment is eternal, infinite, and can be revisited, like finding a scene in a dvd. These are all metaphors of course, for its indescribable to us, the Creation itself. Within this super holographic, though real, for there is real energy here, "computerized" biocreation, Electricity is the driving force. I would even wonder at the relevance of binary in this as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thank you for the link, I look forward to reading it.

I like the way you think! I made a few posts about the same thing you said about our solar system is actually being attracting to a bigger object back to where it came from, black hole, binary, who knows. What ever it is there is electromagnetic currents being applied and this very well could explain the awakenings happening in the planet. I really started to wake up spiritually back in March, and few months later I learned about the Mayan Calender and the 9th and final wave. Not to my dismay, the 9th and final wave started in March. So many people, myself included all have the same stories, our world got flipped upside down and things were changing all of a sudden. There are no coincidence at all.

It make sense that we could be drawn to this bigger object beings we can move half way in space for infinity as ET_MAN said and I totally comprehend that statement. I also don't believe space and the stars are all what we were once told to believe either. And just how mother earth is a living being and connected to infinite eternal existence then so are the other planets as well.

Think of this, water planet, human/water beings. Now look how electromagnetic currents plays a role with water, look how compasses react. Look at how electricity interacts with water, does it not mix or does it mix a little to well lol? We can speculate all we want, but I believe things start to make sense when you really start thinking out inside of the box from what we were once told. If our thoughts are wrong or not, then at least we know we are thinking and thats all that really matters in a matter/matter-less perception of reality. It is when we start looking inside do we start to find answers.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is very sad from our personal perspective when watching another hurt other people and trying to rule them through fear or violence.

What is sad if there's only happy? What is hate if there's only love? Are you also suggesting that the murder of these people is only sad from personal perspective but a glorious thing in the eyes of the Creator?

What is more sad, is the people that do the hurting, threatening, ruling...

Why would it be sad? If all is love and perfect as you say then why would it be sad? Is that your personal perspective speaking? What is hurting if there is only love?

They are purely living in individuality

And you are not? Are you not judging them by suggesting such a thing? How do you judge something that's perfect? Are you not only judging them but yourself if all is one and they are other phases of the one Creator?

What makes the phase of you better than the phase of they? Are you a more enlightened phase than others?

Doesn't that suggest that your full of ego and that the creator is imperfect, your phase being better than others or more enlightened than others?

, many trial and errors,

How could there ever be trial and error if the Creator is already perfect? There should be no need for trial and error.

Such men that did those actions are like a toddler in an adult world today..

Why do you judge and separate your phase from the other phases? What makes you the better phase?

Are we not all perfect phases of the one perfect Creator?

I say that because in spirit, people are growing,

Growing into what? What do they need to grow into if the Creator is already perfect? What is the reasoning behind this growing you speak of?

Are you suggesting that there's something greater than perfect that needs to be grown into?

people actually starting to understand that little things do make a difference

There are many contradictions in what you believe, why must there even be a difference if everything's already perfect? Make a difference for what? What does it make a difference if there's a difference or not if everything's already perfect?

As long as there are those that see divisions in us...

I see divisions in you dividing yourself from others in suggesting that you are more enlightened than the other phases. Isn't that what your really trying to say that your phase knows better and is more enlightened?

Do you feel the phase of yourself on a mission out to enlighten the other phases? And if so what is the reason anyway if everything's already perfect?

Then you say you have no self ego but isn't just suggesting that your more enlightened than the other phases being full of your self and ego?

we are waiting for the sifting to occur

Why should sifting even occur if everything's already perfect? It makes no sense.

Are you waiting for the sifting to occur like others waiting for a savior to come? Is someone or something going to sift the situation and correct the imperfectness?

Is that what you are waiting for, someone to make things perfect from imperfect?

Im sure that there are those that have learned something about their self and what kind of person they wish to be through the actions of those men

Of course you can take any action or event that's ever occurred in history and only find something good that came out of it. It still doesn't change the horrible acts that are clearly not love of what happened.

But you don't believe in anything other than love and perfection.

So ultimately there is nothing to ever learn or be taught anyway because everything's already perfect and the worst part about it is that you have no self and your freewill is only an illusion. It's not you but the creator acting through you, the you that you think you are is an illusion and doesn't exist.

It wasn't those men that murdered the others it was the one perfect loving Creator.

It may of even stopped someone from becoming a solider that fights for powers.

What is wrong with that? Fighting, war and killing is a perfect thing is it not? What makes your phase of the one Creator that wants peace better than the other phases of the one Creator that want war and killing?

Is everything not only perfect and only love anyway?

Im not trying to excuse such actions in any way..

Why not? Are you saying that such actions of cold blooded murder are wrong? Are you saying that the Creator is wrong and not perfect? Are you saying that some actions are not love and perfect?

I do hope that one of those men that did those horrid acts finds remorse for what they did

Why should they? Those acts were perfect acts of love and only love and perfect were they not?

How is there even such as a word as horrid if everything is only beautiful, love and perfect?

Remorse for what? It wasn't even men doing those acts because they have no self it was the one perfect Creator of love doing those acts.

When I see such things happen...I see very lost phases of spirit

When you see such things happen, what do you mean when you see? You don't even exist remember? How is it even possible that there could ever be a lost phase of spirit? Isn't everything already perfect and only love and there's nothing that could ever be lost? Everything being one perfect loving Creator.

and I believe it is the other phases of spirit that are to help them see what they do

Why help any other phase if all other phases are already perfect? You are thinking as an individual with ego suggesting that your self is better than the other phases. Stop judging the other perfect phases. Are you forgetting that all is one, all is love and all is perfect? You have no self, the Creator is perfect and makes no mistakes. There is no such thing as trial and error or mistakes, only perfection.

Now I sign off as a perrrfecttt phase of the one Creaatttorrr, even if I misspell a word it's still perfect, there's no such thing as mistakes or error. All is perfect and love. If there is more destruction, war, killing or things that some people call horrid acts taking place in the world, never forget that it doesn't really matter. You have no self so it doesn't matter anyway and know that it's love and only a beautiful and perfect thing.

Anything that can possibly happen is beautiful, love and only perfect. That includes your children being taken and molested and slowly tortured and killed.

Yes it's perrfeeccct and so are all of us and any possible action that we could ever possibly do, is only a glorious and beautiful perfect loving thing.

Are you listening to me the one perfect phase of the one Creator?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

So deeply sorry for the following spam but as it seems I can't send any private messages (yet?) to other members.

ET_MAN, I'd like to speak to you in private, be that on an instant messenger or email. I'm sure my nickname triggers a sense of curiosity in you.

I hope you won't delete this message, staff members. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hi Soul1028,

Thank you for your words and thoughts, I appreciate what you have to say and I am very thankful for you sharing your point of view with me

I'm glad that is so... it's what IS my friend, denial sucks...

I post what we call thoughts of love from the unity consciousness of one from being consciously aware instead of just conscious. These thoughts are of a higher density/dimension than that of which I was once being.

That sounds spectacular, I'd really appreciate it if you could share your higher dimensional thoughts/prayers on my thread and post those things you say that you post, it is the ideal place to share what you speak of, as you may be able to tell, what is all ready being posted comes from a multi-dimensional source...

If you would like to connect and reflect at what is then please feel free to do so. I am another you and am here to show you and others who we are and why we are.

I would like to connect and I'd also like you to show us who we are and why we are here... Please join my thread and share these great things that you speak of... don't be shy... NOW my friend...

I used to say, 'put your money where your mouth is', but I now find money to be unpleasant at the best of times and thoroughly distasteful when chewed upon

Love, share and show you care...

Peace Brother

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hi Unity,

Well, you're right, I did think so too, but I was willing to apologize for the mistake anyway, because peace is a good thing. Also, I wasn't trying to be hard on 54700, but there has been lots on this thread already that he hasn't noticed I guess

Yes Unity, I did tell you that was so, but you totally ignored what I had pointed out... I'm glad to see that you were willing to apologise when you thought you 'goofed up', its a shame others cannot... but a little turbulence and friction goes along way into showing what areas and aspects of our lives that we need to work on...

I agree, peace is a good thing, can you not tell that I want peace for all and I'm willing to give my life for it, we must stop pretending and start acting upon what is being asked of us; and facebook status's do not cut it, in my humle opinion...

I had to take some 'time out' from here as I could feel myself getting frustrated and it was showing, so I do apologise for this...Also, I've never questioned what you had to say to 54700 and I agree wholeheardetly with you...

The Good Family, Father/Mother/Yeshua and Beloved Brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunts, Grandfathers, and Grandmothers, to infinity, connected in Spirit with Peace and Love and this Infinite Spirit may be God, are Humble.

Yes, we should all try to stay humble and true to our hearts, something I'm working on...

Its a complex issue. People need to go within and follow their hearts more. No one needs any titles, they should be brothers and sisters.

Yes Unity, Exactly my point, can you remember how I adressed everyone in this thread when sharing my poems?

'Dear Brothers and Sisters'....

May Peace and Love fill all our hearts

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
All of life is precious. More precious than gold. Gold can be found everywhere in the universe, life cannot.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

I appreciate your humble request for me to check out your thread. I did, and I enjoyed it. I am not one for poetry in the written words, for life is poetry and we are the writers.

You are doing what is very admirable and I a applaud you for that, keep up the great work my brother, keep up the great work. You are not alone in shining the luminous light that you are, and are being

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words, you will always be welcome and know that thoughts (in written word), poems, prayers and messages of hope and love do not need to rhyme, only shine... all is appreciated...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
1 November can't come soon enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There seems to documents that circulate at the same time. I was sent this and its very well put together, tying alot of information, articles from NASA, articles published on the changes and anomalies. And very good calculations, that seem to tie together in a very strong presentation. But I have some extra points to add to this.

Note, this is a document, a zip file. I don't actually recommend people in windows just doing so unless they trust their spyware programs. I'm in linux, so don't worry about that.
here

There are are 3 thigns coming, elenin is mentioned, more like that second moon that I posted links on, and something that has perturbed the solar system, and caused some major changes to Saturn, tipped it over, and Venus now. The plasma was noted.

In addition, they have been building underground dumbs since at least the 80's and pioneer spotted something outside the solar system, in 1983. There were reports given, in articles published, and then it went silent. So there is a real time table, and it certainly looks as if they are planning for real events.

What is the opposite of the sun? What is the sun? And is it a gateway to Home/Beyond? I think so!

So what is its opposite? The abyss!

The New Living Translation of Revelations 9 11:

Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is [Abaddon,] and in Greek, [Apollyon]--the Destroyer.

The Destroyer, the gateway to hell.

No matter what is coming, I never feel that we are here for a losing event, something beyond us. We're here to shine light, and overcome this world of WAR and STARVATION. To be determined to stop the children from dying every other second of starvation. We're here for something doable.

So the idea behind the abyss having power to act over this world, it can only have any strength if we give it that strength by allowing very negative things to continue here. There is consequence to this, like unto like. But if we give Love out, then we need only to send compassion to those who should not be reaching earth with negative plans, from the gateway to hell. But they should go straight to the sun and ask for forgiveness if that gateway opens. Thats what I see. Also, negativity is not an equal force, its merely distortion and a nightmare illusionj/bad dream. See Through It and pray for all.

The bloodlines think their dumbs, money, and secret knowledge/wisdom will save them. They don't give Isaiah 28 any notice at all. They follow more of a HH message.

They have to be reached. They need our compassion and they need to understand, that they won't be able to carry through those plans. That the Light will show, the Light is already here, and that they are in check, a big one.

They also need to understand they won't be safe at all.

They need to REPENT, To Turn To The People In Sorrow For What They've Done. They Need To Put All Their Wealth And Knowledge At The Hands Of Humanity And Serve Them On Bended Knee, With True Remorse. They Need To Mitigate What Is Coming To Them. They Have Been Distorted For Very Bad Consequences To Them. They Need To Repent.

Please turn away now, and join with the people.

Repentence within a cerain definition meaning of the word. To me this is a word that means geniune sorrow and humility, the blocks of ice melted in the hearts of those harming others and a strong need to serve others and give back to them the wealth and knowledge they took, and to do all they can to serve, save and rescue the children. Its not quite in its biblical sense not authorative, but related to geniune feelings and sorrow and willingness to take actions to attempt to make it right. This is what they need so much.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This place is an Illusion.. The more belief you invest in it, the more intrenched you become within this
fake reality..

What i've noticed is that People are so quick to believe in something they know nothing about, yet
believe whatever it is, is somehow Greater than they are. What makes these people believe so much
in the Unknown that they totally Overlook the Truth in themselves?

Who Created Religion anyways? this flawed system did that's who. There is nothing normal about
this so called reality. And to hand over your belief and trust in an entity that you know nothing or
little about is foolish and extremely unwise. I hear it all the time, Believe in Yourself, yet, Very few
ever Believe in that phrase, because, they're too busy being fearful that something better than them
may become Angered at them for merely using they're awareness. I'm sorry but, no one owns you,
your soul or your awareness, but you. That's all..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The heathen spirits are going to make themselves a little more obvious to the world with an orb display. That much I have been shown already, praise our Family in Heaven for their warnings and I feel the time is getting nearer for more open 'unravelings' as to the negative entity presence on Earth that has always been for millenia.

They are not of the Kingdom of Heaven and this too I have been shown for those who wonder why my Faith is expressed with such conviction and this closing 2011 period shall be only the 'beginning phase' if all my indicators are correct. Their increased dimensional presence will only heighten the onsets of war, terrorist actions and global unrest/tribulations that will be occurring simultaneously with geophysical Earth changes. And it will be so that most will be unprepared in spite of many warnings delivered over the years fallen on deaf ears of which the Family also prophesied of to the Children that bear with them to Know and understand such things.

Unity, I feel you have 'turned a corner' in your consciousness and your realisations in Faith will in turn give you added spiritual strength as events unfold. I really felt your spirit shine through in that post. Peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribulationIsNear
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is very sad from our personal perspective when watching another hurt other people and trying to rule them through fear or violence.

What is sad if there's only happy? What is hate if there's only love? Are you also suggesting that the murder of these people is only sad from personal perspective but a glorious thing in the eyes of the Creator?

What is more sad, is the people that do the hurting, threatening, ruling...

Why would it be sad? If all is love and perfect as you say then why would it be sad? Is that your personal perspective speaking? What is hurting if there is only love?

They are purely living in individuality

And you are not? Are you not judging them by suggesting such a thing? How do you judge something that's perfect? Are you not only judging them but yourself if all is one and they are other phases of the one Creator?

What makes the phase of you better than the phase of they? Are you a more enlightened phase than others?

Doesn't that suggest that your full of ego and that the creator is imperfect, your phase being better than others or more enlightened than others?

, many trial and errors,

How could there ever be trial and error if the Creator is already perfect? There should be no need for trial and error.

Such men that did those actions are like a toddler in an adult world today..

Why do you judge and separate your phase from the other phases? What makes you the better phase?

Are we not all perfect phases of the one perfect Creator?

I say that because in spirit, people are growing,

Growing into what? What do they need to grow into if the Creator is already perfect? What is the reasoning behind this growing you speak of?

Are you suggesting that there's something greater than perfect that needs to be grown into?

people actually starting to understand that little things do make a difference

There are many contradictions in what you believe, why must there even be a difference if everything's already perfect? Make a difference for what? What does it make a difference if there's a difference or not if everything's already perfect?

As long as there are those that see divisions in us...

I see divisions in you dividing yourself from others in suggesting that you are more enlightened than the other phases. Isn't that what your really trying to say that your phase knows better and is more enlightened?

Do you feel the phase of yourself on a mission out to enlighten the other phases? And if so what is the reason anyway if everything's already perfect?

Then you say you have no self ego but isn't just suggesting that your more enlightened than the other phases being full of your self and ego?

we are waiting for the sifting to occur

Why should sifting even occur if everything's already perfect? It makes no sense.

Are you waiting for the sifting to occur like others waiting for a savior to come? Is someone or something going to sift the situation and correct the imperfectness?

Is that what you are waiting for, someone to make things perfect from imperfect?

Im sure that there are those that have learned something about their self and what kind of person they wish to be through the actions of those men

Of course you can take any action or event that's ever occurred in history and only find something good that came out of it. It still doesn't change the horrible acts that are clearly not love of what happened.

But you don't believe in anything other than love and perfection.

So ultimately there is nothing to ever learn or be taught anyway because everything's already perfect and the worst part about it is that you have no self and your freewill is only an illusion. It's not you but the creator acting through you, the you that you think you are is an illusion and doesn't exist.

It wasn't those men that murdered the others it was the one perfect loving Creator.

It may of even stopped someone from becoming a solider that fights for powers.

What is wrong with that? Fighting, war and killing is a perfect thing is it not? What makes your phase of the one Creator that wants peace better than the other phases of the one Creator that want war and killing?

Is everything not only perfect and only love anyway?

Im not trying to excuse such actions in any way..

Why not? Are you saying that such actions of cold blooded murder are wrong? Are you saying that the Creator is wrong and not perfect? Are you saying that some actions are not love and perfect?

I do hope that one of those men that did those horrid acts finds remorse for what they did

Why should they? Those acts were perfect acts of love and only love and perfect were they not?

How is there even such as a word as horrid if everything is only beautiful, love and perfect?

Remorse for what? It wasn't even men doing those acts because they have no self it was the one perfect Creator of love doing those acts.

When I see such things happen...I see very lost phases of spirit

When you see such things happen, what do you mean when you see? You don't even exist remember? How is it even possible that there could ever be a lost phase of spirit? Isn't everything already perfect and only love and there's nothing that could ever be lost? Everything being one perfect loving Creator.

and I believe it is the other phases of spirit that are to help them see what they do

Why help any other phase if all other phases are already perfect? You are thinking as an individual with ego suggesting that your self is better than the other phases. Stop judging the other perfect phases. Are you forgetting that all is one, all is love and all is perfect? You have no self, the Creator is perfect and makes no mistakes. There is no such thing as trial and error or mistakes, only perfection.

Now I sign off as a perrrfecttt phase of the one Creaatttorrr, even if I misspell a word it's still perfect, there's no such thing as mistakes or error. All is perfect and love. If there is more destruction, war, killing or things that some people call horrid acts taking place in the world, never forget that it doesn't really matter. You have no self so it doesn't matter anyway and know that it's love and only a beautiful and perfect thing.

Anything that can possibly happen is beautiful, love and only perfect. That includes your children being taken and molested and slowly tortured and killed.

Yes it's perrfeeccct and so are all of us and any possible action that we could ever possibly do, is only a glorious and beautiful perfect loving thing.

Are you listening to me the one perfect phase of the one Creator?

First...I think you are confusing some things that others are saying with what I have said. I dont recall saying much about all is love but I do often say, all has purpose. If all has purpose, then all that occurs, is not errors or mistakes but leads to us awakening to our true self, of spirit. Some are conscious of this true self that which is eternal and infinite and sustains all that is...and some are not. Its also very easy to go on and on about well if this is an illusion that none of it matters anyways...when really, there is a very deep reality to this illusion, beyond what we see with these physical eyes.

You dream...right? Are the dreams real? Well, there really happen right? You do remember them and can recall them. But can you touch them, show them to another person? But yet, you know, they did happen? Very similar is how this experience is working. Dreams are a expression of us, as being....as we are being, we must express. Depending on how conscious we are of our true self, the reality within this illusion, the oneness and interconnectedness of us all...will depend on ones actions. We have emotional responses and there is no reason to say that what others do does not effect us and our emotional body. As I experience being a individual....my individuality is finite...its like a instrument that the true self is sifting through.

There is no reason to deny that we feel things, that we see things, that we are having a experience called 'life'. But once one realizes there is much more to us then that, ones nature changes and acts in more accord with harmony, with living in service to the all of life and not just the self of life as in a separate self. Even though this is life an illusion, it has purpose and within this illusion, is a very deep reality beyond our physical senses.

There is much more going on here then meets the eye. I think it was Jesus who spoke of seeing not with your two eyes...but seeing with your one eye of light.

I did not say that murder was glorious in the eyes of the creator....but to sum up what I said, again, things like murder are actions that are done through the unknowing of the nature of the spirit within them and within all life around them. Its more about awareness and unawareness. Forgive them, for the know not what they do.

How does it make me better then another or how does it make me more enlightened....by me expressing what makes me sad? Myself, as being, can express and will express. It makes me no more or less...its not like my final expression or response to anothers actions is what matters above all others response or expression of others actions. Im not sure why you feel the need to take my limited perspective and to keep saying I think Im better then another or more enlightened. I dont feel that way....do you feel that way when you share your thoughts with another...do you feel like you are more enlightened or better then another when you share your thoughts that may disagree with someone? There is no reason to go on and on about how someone is full of ego or better then others just because they simply share their thoughts. Im constantly saying that what I share is a personal limited perspective of what I understand and if what I say bothers you in any way then dont worry with it at all....go with what ever suits you for your understanding.

I would love to have further discourse about all of this with you...and would love for you to share some of your thoughts on what is going on 'here' if you want.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

COMET Elenin headed towards Earth

Even with the report above. We still don't know what Nibiru is, or how Elenin connects to this. There are those in the know, but they're not sharing, and everything else is speculation. The report listed above, was very detailed. But I'm still not convinced that he is correct on which object it is. The main thing is something tilted Saturn, and the Mara's of the moon are off, by about 10% or nearly 10%, I remember those threads and seeing photos of the moon. Venus, near the sun was emitting plasma. There was a thread on this as well.

@Benedict9: The one thing I'm not afraid of, have no fear of, is orbs, or the abyss. That group of negatives need a lot of compassion too. They are not powerful in the least, its a spiritual battle, if you will, in that Love, and not giving into base actions, the temptations, and prayers, wins those spiritual battles, and if one has a tender heart and feels compassion for anyone so lost or distorted, then, there is more connection in the prayer, more protection can result. The powerful Love and Trust of a small child is stronger than this to me.

I also fail to understand how the Gates of the abyss, so to speak, the Destroyer or Dragon of Old, could tilt Saturn upside down, and shift our moon a bit.

Just what is causing the magnetism, who's influence is doing this? What is this body of energy? I want definitive answers and have no fear because, I saw the shift in meditation, unexpectantly, as the twinkling of an eye, there was no death, just this rapid shift, and everything was positive and joyful. So we need to hold the Light here, and think of others. Especially those who are the stray sheeps, the ones lost.

To bring in safety and help we need to overcome this world of war and inequality, and see only a world of equality, prosperity for all, not the few. Caring about everyone, no forcing, people respected for they are free, and don't have to go work for a corrupt corporate business to build their homes, plant their gardens, and raise their families. Birds and beavers don't? Why did we give our power away, and then those that did, think they could force the others, because they felt overburdened, they thought it was their righteousness, when instead, they were co-creating slavery and abusing themselves by doing this, and have no right to do this to others. A world of equality means, people share the jobs, less work for all, respect for those who can't work, for they are already doing all they can, and opportunities to retrain, to contribute and volunteer, to learn skills, and enjoy their lives, a world were the technology is always put to good use, so the world would be our home town, for we could travel it freely.

Who not only gave their own power away but insisted on trying to force and punish others to go along?

Throw away all economic models and political platforms and realize, the truth is in us, we need to have complete equality, not limited kind, of homogenous sameness, but diverse, and creative, and equal, clean energy, many inventions, and opportunities, and both individual freedom, along with collective responsibility, to ensure the happiness of all, and no money. How could someone call themselves a Christian and ignore how the early Christians lived?

Overcoming the programs and waking up to hearing the pain of your brothers and sisters, and not just yearning for food and water, to be given, but for their wishes of their hearts, happiness, beauty, abundance, choices, enjoyment, blessings. Not bandaid solutions, full and equal equality in every way. Not bloodline ideas of equality, either, grass roots ones. No bloodlines or rulers at all, but the people doing it.

I don't see anything bad for I know its up to us, to pass the tests. I see Check Mate. The Perfect Plan has been in place all along, and those following the dark side simply don't understand, they look to their legal contracts, which are notoriously crimes and illegal, and think the Light will comply with their rules. No! The Light is the Law, they have the real rule book. These are just bullies on a kindergarden playground, making things up as they go along, and trying to convince kids their fake writings are real.

I have complete faith its going to get better not worse, people are going to wake up.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join