It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have complete faith its going to get better not worse, people are going to wake up.

How do you feel people are going to react when the current infrastructure/paradigm is greatly disrupted by those at the top of the pyramid and via natural disasters? How do you feel people are going to react with hyperinflation and cant afford to feed their families? How do you feel unprepared people are going to react when they start getting an inkling that certain 'end time' prophecies are indeed being fulfilled? What frame of mind do you think they will harbor?

There are hundreds of scenarios that can (and will) be catalysts for people to do things not 'on high'. Fears, frustrations and anger solicit such responses.

I have risked what little credibility I have even discussing the 'alien' agenda in line with my Earth changes message, however to serve Truth granted means I cannot compromise on the essential 'bigger picture' for I know what has been gifted is to share with others. The 'antichrist' influences will be here with their crafts eventually, along with the dimensional manifestations to come. I don't know exactly when and do not wish to speculate, however it has been shown to me in much detail and everything that has been indicated is that they are NOT a benevolent force, though they will present themselves during times of worldwide troubles.

The '2012 ascension' period to me is representative of the beginning implementations of the Luciferian NWO 'antichrist' imitation kingdom, marking the first stages of the 7 year tribulation period. We shall see and whoever cannot yet perceive these implementations on the horizon with the current conditioning in place is SPIRITUALLY BLIND.

Go out on the street today and query people about Lucifer Legion and the coming 'alien' deception. I would love to see results of a general worldwide survey on the masses level of 'awakening' regarding hybrids, black budgets/projects, the role of the Greys in alignment with Legion etc. I assure you most people are not awake to these things and their growing fears and uncertainties with unfolding events shattering notions of reality are only going to further hamper reasonings/discernment in the period to come. It's called the Great Deception for a reason.

My Faith is in the Word of Revelation that I Know will be fulfilled as shown to me with various aspects in correlation, not in humanity magically 'waking up' without any effort on their part to do so. Contrary, the masses will be under a spell of illusion. Oh they do love their Harry Potter spellmaster going very gaga, many already in unholy alignment, bewitched by those of the divination pathways. Legion is rising and they will have quite the following initially, for humanity has a tendency to gravitate to that which is not good for them--and this coming deception will all be akin to ingesting spiritual junk food for those that do not bear with Christ and His Words of Truth and Loving Wisdom.

As Dr Greer said, "They're coming my friends, and what they were saying is that we're coming and nothing's going to stop it". He's right on that one. Peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank for the download link, I will go over it for sure! I use Linux too so ^5, Ubuntu 10.10, about to go back to 10.04 or up to Natty. I play with Unix too; Free BSD.

Keeping on topic here...Call me crazy, but I can totally see why secret governments do what they do, they show us what we are not so we may truly find who and what we are. I read the HH thing too and I can really resonate with a lot of what that being is saying. I can see where people may see bad and it is only natural for us to so because we are beings of love. So yah, I mean I can see the point of view from HH and the Illuminati and secret governments and such, and I can also see why people think they are bad. I have a hard time seeing duality anymore, everything to me is very much in singularity, but I understand where everyone is coming from. Look at the word "Illuminator", it means Light Bearer. I see the Illuminati as beings who show us the light, may not be in the way we would like to see, but none the less, they get the job done very well.

I'm sure we all know, the "Presidents" and such are not the ones who command the troops to go to war. Who ever gives the direct order, who knows. At any case, a lot has to do with freewill and I really don't see anything as right or wrong anymore, its just all experience and growth. We are all on the same path and others will get there eventually, its all in the very divine plan of things. Lemme just say, when I say I don't see things as right or wrong and only experience, it is my perspective that has changed, not their actions... I see singularity and not duality

This density/dimension, really is Lucifer's playground while over seeing that we all use our freewill. Lucifer is not as evil as we have portrayed Lucifer to be. Everything is here as freewill, just as we incarnated here on freewill, do what one wishes and we are are all growing. Harvest, graduation... new beginnings... all very soon

I really believe something wonderful is happening and is about to PEAK, exciting times we live in, exciting times, gotta love the timeline!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

With all due respect to you kind soul, it doesn't matter what or Unity or anyone thinks about other people, it matters what the individual will think for themselves. Like Unity, I believe something wonderful IS happening and IS just about to peak. Does it matter what I think about other people freaking out? Nope, thats for themselves to cope with for themselves. One can only do so much to help someone else and the rest is up them. Its like how 2 people who come from the same background, one will can make a good experience and the other can make a bad experience, either way, I can't make a good or bad experience for them, they do it themselves

Where people see doom and gloom, I see great opportunity, but will others see the same as me? Some may, and some may not, either way, I am not responsible for them, I am responsible for myself. My feelings, my experience, my responsibility. Their feelings, their experience, their responsibility. I do love all, but the question lays, how do they feel? Its not about how I feel about what they are reacting too, but rather its about how they are going to feel about what they are reacting to

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There is a check mate in place, and a perfect plan. This is the abyss and perhaps some planetoids orbitting it and maybe a few crafts IMO. The abyss is only a spiritual battle, they have no power over the Light. So its up to us to look out for each other and start to really promote equality, wake people up to choosing equal world, all children fed and happy, having a good childhood, parents not overburdened either, all equal and free. We need to promote seeing through economics and politics that provide a scarsity model and forcing. Note this isn't about being able to force the leaders to give this to us. This about praying and seeking and yearning for this equality. That passes the test. Of course we may be inspired or directed to start something, or say something in this process. Which is OK. People need to wake up from their apathy.

Its only relating to our frequency, surely you can see that. This is a spiritual battle. The strongest element in magnetism and gravity, hasn't been addressed in the articles because science can't study spirit matters. Spirit is the strongest part of the magnetism, and like unto like.

As ET_MAN himself pointed out a few posts ago, 90% of all humans are not rapists and murderers and are not negatives in that way. The negativity is being done by a select group primarily.

We have to gain more awareness.

That would actually mean, that the so called magnetic disturbances would cease, we would not be going through what has been foretold.

I see the possibility of more things occurring, more intensity, but I also see a great deal more positivity occurring. More and more will awake to what is.

The biggest save we can work for, is getting people to wish for eveyrone being equal and no children starving, and then work on no wars.

Negativity is delusional, it is lower freqeuncy and small consciousness. A small child with love is ever so much stronger than these beings. I do not fear negativity but feel sorry for them. If the abyss opens, they need to go straight to the sun and ask for forgiveness. Pray through that channel, and repent.

I forgot to mention that life in this hellzone isn't my goal exactly either, so to me getting better means people wake up. There are already consequences today for the energy or frequency of yesterday, and already tragedies have occurred. There are tomorrows events based on today's frequency. So getting better can mean waking up, awareness, solving problems more, and especially praying more and mitigating what is coming.

Even a movement to have people round the world pray and meditate, for an end to war, and equality, and for those in leadership positions to wake up too, would really have good effects.

@Soul1028: A little off topic, but I have quite a few partitions and am trying out quite a few, though my long time favorite is still pclinuxos. My version is 2011, but have the lxde one too, and put e17 on it. I also like puppy linux, and pinguy os, 11.04 I believe for gnome. There are others that are great too, but those are currently my favorites.
Though am posting this on my 10 10 ultimate edition gamers that I'm trying out the game installs on, really trying to get my kids off windows, and if I can get this working, so so, will try to promote to other parents, who's kids give them virus's from face book and what not. There are solutions. Currently trying to master conky! I love Sabayonlinux's logo, Open Your Source, Open Your Mind!

I could see a blog with tutorials trying to help people dual boot or go linux with their kids, get older folks to save their older computers with puppy linux, and not have to buy a new one with loads of ram, and then link up a discussion group, and information, on the VENUS PROJECT, and a moneyless world and equality and relate that to linux. A kind of toe in to more information for those searching for ways to secure their computers.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hokay, thank you for the warnings and the preachings that make me feel like a poor lil girl huddled and curled up in terror, trembling amidst a buncha old ladies with bibles in their hands somewhere in the 13th century but i assure you, 2012 and beyond will come (no matter if this planet will become a worse nuthouse than it already is) and people reading these kind of threads will laugh at you.

they will point their fingers at you and revolve around you with laughter. their left hands will be on their tummies cramped with pain due to the muscular contractions caused by their laughter that'll drain their eyes dry, while their right fingers will be pointing at you. they will laugh and revolve, revolve and laugh.

enuff said. i will dramatize it no longer.
edit on 19-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
strange....I had made a post in to this thread this morning and now I cant find it.

? anyone seen it? It shows on my profile for posts too that one was made for 8-19.

weird

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TribulationIsNear

I had made a reply to you this morning and I have no idea what has happened to it.

I will sum up in short here that an illusion is something that is not as its seen to be...what seems to be there, is really something else going on.

Also I think you are confusing some things I said because I dont talk much about all things being love. The reason I dont is because our perception of love doesnt really fit what I see occurring with the emanation of the 'source' lets say. The source just is...and what emanates from thee, in thee, of thee....just is as well. Its not like a creator that wishes and watches and chooses and says things like 'it is good'. The source/creator is not separate from anything...this does not mean that we all are aware of our real nature as being of this source and we most certainly then do not act according to our true nature of harmony and benefit to all life.

The perfection comes in in that all will become aware of what they are...the design itself is perfect in a way that awakens us to our true nature and the illusion is not meaningless but supply's the pathways to this revelation.

Its not so much that others hurt people because of love but because they lack it. Similar to the nature of we think darkness is really 'something' but really its just the lack of light. The darkness is like a illusion...but it shows us something else beyond what is on the surface.

Dreams too...can we say they are real? We can remember them, tell others about them..but cant show them to someone. Are the an illusion or are they just not what they seem to be.

There is reality....within the illusion. So its not meaningless with no purpose. Finding the reality within all of this...is the revelation of our true self.

When we share things we understand...there is no reason to go on and on saying its peoples ego's and they think they are more enlightened then others or better then. And just because someone expresses how a action or event makes them feel does not mean a casting of judgement in that someone thinks they are better then another. I see all people as a mirror for me...a way to look into the reality of the illusion on a deeper level. When you consider there is really only one of us here in this experience...then what is there to be better then or less then...what is there to be higher and lower then....but instead...its like seeing all others as another self to you reacting and responding to their environments and their individuality that they think is their true self. When we know that they know not what they really do, in spirit....there is no judgement but there can still be expression of how the action makes us feel, personally, as a seemingly individual.

I dont deny or try not to be...an individual. I just know that it is a finite experience and embrace it for what it is. I know that what I see with my individual eyes is not all that it seems.

I think it was Jesus that said to not see things with the two eyes...but to look with the one eye of light.

LV

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The only one I see is this one at on the post for me at least.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully not an error.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dear ET Man

''Pray and ask your Father/Mother/Family in Heaven for forgiveness, if one is sincere they are forgiven''

this is something you said and I must say this is something I cannot agree with in any way.

I truly think to know in my heart that one does not need to ask anyone who is overlooking this Earth school for forgiveness,for that person has not harmed them any way,so nothing to apologize for nor ask forgiveness for.
However forgiveness should be asked from those,who were in any way mistreated or harmed by you directly or indirectly by ones actions/words/decisions.From other people on Earth thus.

But never will I ask for forgiveness from those,who I have not harmed, Forgiveness needs to be asked from those one has harmed,and especially forgiving yourself,your spirit needs to forgive itself for what it did.

As you were guys

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh no I found this website full of research..www.fatimamovement.com....which makes me feel like the asecention you may have in mind is ascention to Hell....

This research has me believing I've been praying the wrong wording on the wrong roasry...for all these years...to the wrong God the Holly Spirit. It should be My Father is God the Holly Ghost & I should be praying on 150 rosary beads. Go ahead and face palm me....It's all good. I'm a loner anyways.

Mr. ET Man your story was quite intriging but my gut isn't buying it anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Soul1028

Call me crazy, but I can totally see why secret governments do what they do, they show us what we are not so we may truly find who and what we are.

They cannot show us what we already Know from within via the Divine Covenant with our Father (that the Adversaries attempt to stain). We are infused with Love from birth, for those who understand the Light Truth that we are indeed 'Created in the Father's image'. Therefore we already understand what is not of the loving nature of that harboured within (without it being deemed 'necessary' to be shown by Illuminatus who have been manipulated to commit unholy generational evils). The Wise before us have warned that although evils will occur within this dominion, Woe be upon those that do them. Accountability always for our deeds in RIGHT or WRONG to those who Know there is a spiritual difference.

Look at the word "Illuminator", it means Light Bearer. I see the Illuminati as beings who show us the light, may not be in the way we would like to see, but none the less, they get the job done very well.

Many bloodline servants have been promised much 'illumination' by their fallen ones. The Rebel league 'serve' as much false light as blasphemous false truth. And many shall bask in their sweet deceptions as the time is 'ripe' for their 'new age' to unveil.

I really don't see anything as right or wrong anymore, its just all experience and growth.

This is one of the primary Lucifer doctrines, whether realised or not-- aligned with the 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' philosophia.

We are all on the same path and others will get there eventually

Those who wake up to the fact that evils are not 'necessary' for spiritual progress will be on their way a lot faster on the RIGHT path of GOOD in LOVE that does not distort the meaning of Divine Love as enacting means of murder, rape, torture, war for our 'evolution'. Many Illuminists will discover that eventually the hard way on the long road, just how deceived they were for all their indoctrinations, oaths and binding ceremonies willingly allowing for the perversion of their spiritual will with the influences of deceiving spirits. The father of lies spins a very fine web to snare many.

I see singularity and not duality

Do not allow your Love and acceptance of the world blind you to the fact that there is indeed an Adversary, an enemy of Man, who seeks to 'devour'.

Lucifer is not as evil as we have portrayed Lucifer to be. Everything is here as freewill, just as we incarnated here on freewill, do what one wishes and we are are all growing. Harvest, graduation... new beginnings... all very soon I really believe something wonderful is happening and is about to PEAK, exciting times we live in, exciting times, gotta love the timeline!

Lucifer would also tell you the same thing. Exciting times for him and his unholy legion that tempts, seduces and preys on the misery of the Divine Children of the Holy Creation. His time is short and I thank my Holy Father/Light Family in Heavens for that, for I do not personally consider the coming creeds of the NWO that will be made manifest 'exciting' in the least. Grace be with you.

edit on 20-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soul1028

Does it matter what I think about other people freaking out? Nope, thats for themselves to cope with for themselves.

And those who are here to serve will do so by their own will.

One can only do so much to help someone else and the rest is up them.

Agreed

Where people see doom and gloom, I see great opportunity, but will others see the same as me? Some may, and some may not, either way, I am not responsible for them, I am responsible for myself. My feelings, my experience, my responsibility. Their feelings, their experience, their responsibility. I do love all, but the question lays, how do they feel? Its not about how I feel about what they are reacting too, but rather its about how they are going to feel about what they are reacting to

The question lays, what can one do to serve others positively, for that is the station of Grace? How can one be the light in the darkness, where indeed there will be much 'doom and gloom' perceived by those affected by afflictions?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

As ET_MAN himself pointed out a few posts ago, 90% of all humans are not rapists and murderers and are not negatives in that way. The negativity is being done by a select group primarily.

Do not underestimate the capabilities of both deprived and manipulated persons to become as wild animals.Two world wars were engaged in by everyday people, not by the 'elites' pulling the strings on mostly ignorant puppets. Remember the Stamford Prison experiment? All the world needs is a catalyst situation and such catalysts are coming, which is why I am taking the time to warn others to make the 'right' choosing in alignment with Grace for protections from the many influences of evils to come.
www.bbc.co.uk...

That would actually mean, that the so called magnetic disturbances would cease, we would not be going through what has been foretold.

Wishful thinking. Try stopping the Sun from rising, not going to happen.

Negativity is delusional, it is lower freqeuncy and small consciousness.

Negativity is an action via wilful choices made in OPPOSITION to our Light potential that will realise it's many errors when it is taken from the many false lights within this world.
edit on 20-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thanks Unity for the reply-it is showing up now but was strange that for most of the day on page 286 of the thread...I was only able to see half of the pages posts. Then suddenly all started acting normal. I ended up making 2 different posts cause I wasnt sure if the first would end up showing up or not. Kinda strange.

love ya!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
speaking of accountability, are we not all to blame for just being apart of society as a norm, do not the citizens allow and approve of most facilities that punish or castrate, demand the protection and use of force, giving others authority to control and sieze power.

the very reasons that tptb are on the forefront in the first place, is through those that serve, us the common people. no escape by any in keeping a life free from the same accountability as those in charge, or thinking that responsibility doesn't lie within.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I really want to express how much I appreciates you posts, that we're not coming from different positions but we do have individual direction, on the issues, so I am being true to my own soul, knowledge, from childhood, that has been given me, and guidance, and in fact, would never agree to be here under circumstance if it were different.
Things that have happened in this world, that I have been forced to become a silent witness of due to the news, already destroyed all of creation and the Beyonds. Utopia cannot be built on torture, rape, murder, wars, and starvation as lesson. And in my journey, having quit many times, I've always been guided and shown more, for example the last time I fully quit, instead of a judgmental God as I had expected, there was merely a strong sense of Spirit within me, and after about 2 days, I gave into this persistent Presence that wasn't going away, but merely gently, patiently waited for me to acknowledge. I asked what, what is this, how could be any different.

The answer I got stopped me from stubbornly rebelling and quitting again, for I was embraced with not only acceptance of me, but knowledge that in the same circumstances, with the limited understanding I had, the Divine feels the same way. That it was preferred for me to never accept any answers that others do, to sleep well at night, while these tragedies are taking place. That this was approved of in me. I was embraced with approval of my inabilty to accept any credo or answer that would allow me to be OK with these kinds of events.
Then came the knowledge that there was something more, something I hadn't yet seen, one day would fully understand as to why there could only be this way of progressing.

Then I was shown, infinite progression of all souls, and like I had always known in my own soul since childhood, ALL will one day straighten out their own hurts, anger at others, instead of taking responsibility, that will enable all souls, of all types/intellects, in every dimension/channel, in the universe school, would one day be progressed. All souls progress. But the pathway of winterlands and torture basically, and deep regrets, and shrinking consciousness, is such a tragedy, to experience, it must be avoided at all cost. For heaven should not be built on experiencing hell, and the choices are not equal. One is very very wrong. There is a right and wrong.

I was shown also, that at each stage, even in future progression, there is a steep learning curve, so my suspicion that even Higher Ups don't have the full answers, was correct. Even they are in learning mode. Learning and perfecting Love, never ends.

That was over 10 years ago I think.

Do not underestimate the capabilities of both deprived and manipulated persons to become as wild animals.Two world wars were engaged in by everyday people, not by the 'elites' pulling the strings on mostly ignorant puppets.

This is about faith. I have faith in a perfect plan and have been shown that things are not what they think. Its not going to go that way. Thats what they are setting up. They are not in control of this school. That this is a possibility, is considered, however, faith and trust in the goodness in others, and prayers, for the opposite to occur, and for people to pull together to handle any emergency, including prayers that these "emergencies" either do not come to pass as such or are mitigated is also a part of the tests here. Faith and Positive Thoughts, Views, Visions, Solutions, is a part of the tests!

With respect to all others and their own guidance and natures, this is what has been given to me, and I must be faithful to this or I would be faithless.

"That would actually mean, that the so called magnetic disturbances would cease, we would not be going through what has been foretold."

Wishful thinking. Try stopping the Sun from rising, not going to happen.

I'm not the only one with this viewpoint, was in a conversation with ET_MAN about just this. The whole thing is relating to the consequence of not caring enough for others to challenge or overcome, or even just strongly yearning for this and praying for this. Because politically changing things is really hard, as its in a strong world wide web, that is on every level. But even people gathering together, or joining in from their own homes, prayers and meditations, alone if this is what they decided to take as the beginning action, or ending action, would have enormous results. It would give the FOL, or Family, or God/Goodness more access to the school. Its all about frequency.

The more bad things occur, including wars, and starvation, and children dying, the more the negative side has access to carry out its plans, and the reverse is true. This is a part of the collective tests.

We need to work on awareness within people that corruption is running this planet, that their political beliefs are very negative programming, that we need to stop associating equality and sharing with communism and fascism and see that equally is freedom and collectivity/sharing needed, they go hand in hand in a good world. They sidestep dogma and platforms. All the platforms are just different heads of the same beast. We need to only take the positive and loving out of the ideas already put out there, and also be open minded to look at other solutions, the Venus Project, and find ways to try them in small areas, or get neighborhoods working together as if they were a eco village, sharing resources and setting people up in small businesses and caring for those on disabilities, or elderly or single parents with young kids, always being flexible and compassionate, and getting together on pooling resources to replace the current systems. Trying for diversity, ie getting dentists, and mechanics and various types of skills involved, bringing forth pockets of sustainability and grass roots solutions.

Thats just an idea. But the point is, awareness is the start of solutions. But solutions have to be grass roots, for the leadership is corrupt.

And the wish/yearning, attitude of embracing equality is what changes our frequency and magnetism to anything that is drawing nearer. As it can only affect us if the collective magnetism of the people are close in match to it.

"Negativity is delusional, it is lower freqeuncy and small consciousness."

Negativity is an action via wilful choices made in OPPOSITION to our Light potential that will realise it's many errors when it is taken from the many false lights within this world.

Here is what negavity is to me: the result of hurt, low self esteem, wounds, and even extreme abuse, usually done in childhood. Its not healthy, its a delusional state. As a choice its merely AI, a program in a construct/school. Which can be likened to a DVD, run in a highly advanced metaphorical computerized system (our universe symbolically).

Now, as to the strength of negativity.

Look down and inspect a grain of sand/dust. Imagine inside this tiny spec, there is an infinite universe, with infinite channels. Somewhere around the middle, is a special testing zone where the inhabitants of this tiny infinite inward (note, "tiny" being a perception as in infinity measurement is a perceptional thing) universe, have free will choice to chose polarity or frequencies. Note that the negative choices are all AI programs, but that the tests are hardish, easier with faith and love, and that these programs are collecting followings, and some people are being pulled to lower dimensions of gravity and having their consciousness shrunk. Above this middle ground in this "tiny" infinite inwards spec there is only positive, a separation of elements, the transfiguration, and of course without it, where you are standing as well, which metaphorically is the real world or the Beyond, one of an infinite numbers of variety in Beyond/worlds,

Negativity is confined to a very small box, and is completely delusional.

High Frequencies!

edit on 20-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been said...

But the OP (ET_Man) is clearly mentioning Elenin as the thing to occur in October.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Benedict9 beautifully said. Part of this great deception and illusion is to have people believe that they no longer need to be accountable, but instead simply wake up to an advanced evolutionary state. The world is wrapped in darkness and people are unaware of their role in that darkness and that is the part of the deception.

If we were that advanced, the world would not be what it is today. So that speaks volumes and is a testimony that this ascension is just a delusion. Otherwise if that were true, people would be exhibiting great abilities and be changing the entire paradigm. Look around and see that the opposite is happening. Everything is falling.

Somehow people think that they do not need to be accountable for thier separation from God. Free will means that we also need our free will to return to Him. There is no ascension otherwise of any sort. You can't just leap into a supreme state from the very reality your in. We don't just deserve something like that without making the conscious choice to accept the gift that G-d sent us.

Why? Because ever since our free will came into effect in this world, The War began over our souls. Why? Because our souls are the living breath of Yahweh and the fallen have none without stealing it from us. That is why deception is their key card to play.

The legion is indeed coming under the guise of saving mankind. Most of the world will believe this and are already being set up to do so. Compared to what is coming, people will think that what we are going through now is a walk through a park. You can't have ascention without the accountability of your free will and your choice for the salvation that will protect you for an eternity. You cannot remove the prime Alpha from the equation of this ascention that is spoken of.

People will sadly discover that they will be left in the dust. Nothing is free in this world and people just don't get to be supreme because people love that idea and it suits what they desperately want to believe. It doesn't work that way and never did. There is zero accountability for sin in that belief or in the part everyone plays in the war that is about to finally break out in the open.

What people are not understanding is that everyone is a pawn in this great dark prison of deception. That the war between the fallen and heaven is real and it is over our souls, our life force of eternity. Only broken free when the knowledge of the truth is revealed inside the spirit of the person. The truth that our souls are what is at stake, hence the need for salvation. Anyone that is born in this world will know the shocking truth when everything unfolds.

Matthew 7:13 "You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. But the gateway to life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it."

The shocker will be just when everyone is waiting for this amazing paradigm shift to translate them to a superior reality of being, the real war will be unleased by the legion and death and destruction will surround us. Then people will know this war is about our souls. Even then, most will cling to their rebellion.

In order for any shift to occur, that which exists must be destroyed.
What this war is about is your soul. The entire infrastructure of society is based on esoteric symbols for the purpose of divination and giving power to the legion in their domination of this planet. It is all around you. Open your eyes, see and free yourself from the chains of deception that is holding your soul hostage.

I recognize that we are all on a journey towards truth. That is a beautiful thing.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello ET and everyone else!...i really dont have much to say... just that i cant help people that doesnt help themselves, sometimes the noise is to loud and you cant pay attention, thats when outside help is needed, I dont know what i am saying, its the feeling that tell me the right things and i cant type it. I would recomend all of you to stop making noises and start to feeling more... you know feel with out touching

edit on 20-8-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing 'your' beliefs, I encourage everyone to believe what they so choose to believe with their freewill. Namaste ♥

You said "The question lays, what can one do to serve others positively, for that is the station of Grace? How can one be the light in the darkness, where indeed there will be much 'doom and gloom' perceived by those affected by afflictions?".

What I do, is what I do, what they do is what they do. Some say pray, read the bible, go to church, ask for forgiveness, ect. Ask 100 people and you get 100 answers. One must follow one's heart and the 'be' in the now, for now is all there really is. Infinite love and blessings to you love one. What ever one finds right for them, is indeed right for them

edit on 20-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: added more

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join