It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Really? You do not behave like a man who knows that he might die and be judged in less than two months. Travel definately wouldn't be on my list of things to do. I think you're either in europe, north america, or australia. Maybe new zealand. Am I close? Are you an expat from these countries/continents?

Either that or you might not believe in hell.

I don't go out much so which people can I help? I just donated some money to africa, and that's about it. I don't know many people and many people don't know me. I have no money of my own nor a job. I'm good to others but false prophets annoy me. Unlike you, I do not subscribe to the idea that billions will die in less than two months, and if I did I wouldn't be so calm about it. Why would I want to take care of myself knowing such a thing? I would rather die than live through such a terrible event.

I've posted numerously that there are people behind the scenes, the Freemasons and even more secret organizations, black ops, bildenburgs, the Rothchild's, the Rockefeller's, Kissinger, Bush's, the House of Winsor, these are the really really really bad guys who should be in jail, that we can see in plain sight. The ones behind, well, are they human?

If something comes on dates like 11 11, 10 11, 9/11, 3/11, its a false flag.

I mean that 100% X Infinity. Its the Absolute Truth.

The times given, have a meaning, in that they suggest that while we may be in a cycle, that is a time we cannot know, there are negatives here, mafia leader bullies, holding leaders all over the world and nations at ransome, doing evil things, and carrying out evil plans and making scriptures come true.

I believe 100%, that the Family, God/Goodness, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, will show up in t;he midst of their arranged "bad" things, that they're doing to control survivors, and reshape the new world under their dark side control, assigning life and death to each person according to their evil plans and values. I am trying very hard to not call them names, or evil, and say, that their plans are evil, that they themselves are crippled and lacking and in need of help. They've just pulled off:

1. wars, and false flags with depleted uranium everywhere, bond to the atmosphere and even found in antartica samples, and Himalayan. Huge dump in the 90's with the Gulf War, and in the 90's my life changed with my thyroid 100% gone and this I believe is due to that.

2. BP

3. Nuclear disasters, 3/11!!!!!, 3 is a component of 9, and ='s 9. They are steps in the triangle which is geometerically the pyramid. 3's, triangle, 11X11 the pyramid. Japan, Lake Ontario, Mississipi/Nebraska US, Los Alamos, France, Spain. Gee, they're poisoning ALL the waterways.

4. Hey, every wonder why clean lightbulbs just became illegal in the US, and mercury ones that are major contaminates if broken are not required by LAW. Earthquakes break lightbulbs. Mercury causes many many problems.

All lower IQ.

They're reshaping the DNA for the next generation and attempting to make them semi retarded and not live long due to cancer.

I don't believe there is truly going to be a next cycle however. I believe its over.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just to stir the pot, it goes along with the Terra Papers, and the information on the RAKA Pharoahs, and the RA-KA-M shields.
Who coincidentally were given administration of "the world" by RA, who coincidentally is not the Light side, savvy?!!!!! So the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds need some attention paid them. Why would people not dontate a few dollars, even 500 000 donating $1, a piece, to pay for some top notch grass roots investigation of these families and charge them with every single crime they've committed nationally and internationally. Makes sense to me!

The To Do List Goes: Rockefellers! Rothchilds! WInsor! Bush Sr.! Kissinger! There are many others, but these guys are big!

Nibiru, Comet Elenin, the Spiral, the Nephilim, and the Annunaki

Now I believe we're in an electric universe. That many events, such as the spiral and others is the Scalar Wave technology.

This too!

Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University

NASA New Planet In Our Solar System - Nibiru Related ? (Hercolubus) Tyche

This last one, very interesting. So, something they call a "planet" many times bigger than Jupiter is many times our distance from the sun. At least what they admit, but excerting pull and disturbance on the solar system?

Yes but, if thats a dwarf star, and it has satellites, planets and moons, then even if this star stays at a safer distance supposedly to us, what about the satellites?......What is their distance of orbit of the star?

Why have scientists also theorized there were two moons, and one collided with ours or us, and why was a second moon seen in Australia?

Is it possible that they keep telling us, a "planet", not a "star" is close and affecting us, but still way out there, but those words change things, significantly. Is there a planet/moon combination that comes in close associated with that?
edit on 15-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
@ET_Man

Greetings,
Life is one big synchronicity, it is not until you have become consciously aware of the synchronicities, do you start to become aware.

I have no questions to ask you at all, I am all the answers to all my questions and I always have been because I am being that of which I am. However, this message was meant to find you as I was meant to send it and the message is this: Thank you for doing what you have come here on mother earth to do as I have chose the same path, as we all have. I have remembered why I chose to incarnate at the time that I did and I am doing my duty as what we call a Lightworker to help share this message of love. My name is Ray Macias, I reside in what we call a city/state as Thornton, Colorado. You can find me on Facebook, my profile picture is a purple butterfly. I post what we call thoughts of love from the unity consciousness of one from being consciously aware instead of just conscious. These thoughts are of a higher density/dimension than that of which I was once being. If you have Facebook, you can browse my wall without adding me, that is up to you and your freewill and I will not ask anything from you at all. Whether you respond back or not, I will rest assured knowing that you have received this message in more than one ways

Once again, I thank you for remembering and helping others to remember, we are making a change one thought at a time and what an infinite thought this is being

I give you infinite love and blessings love one, you are loved and love itself. Namaste

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm terrified of dying because my flawed actions dominate my good ones. And yes, I do believe in an eternal hell. I want to go to heaven, but I definately want to be saved from hell, where "the worm dieth not". As you can see I lose my patience very easily.

A false prophet is one who makes a prophecy that doesn't come to pass. In the beginning of the thread you said that billions would die because of this celestial event and that October was the due date. Now you're saying it could happen at any time. So maybe your benevolents were/are jerking you around, or you're going back on your claims so that no matter what happens you're always right. Which is it? Is a planet from another dimension going to appear like a fire in the sky, heralding many sorrows, or is it all a metaphor?
edit on 15-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
@ 547000
Hell or heaven in the existence of now, is but a thought that one chooses to create with freewill. Where you see hell now, is a reflection of what you have yet to settle in your affairs that we call life.

Whatever ET_Man is trying to convey in his meaning of words, is ultimately one's own perspective to what they want to see and believe. Just because weather men don't do a correct forecast 100% all the time, doesn't mean you should just get rid of the weather man. Whether what ET_Man is saying is true or not is irrelevant to the bigger picture. One must be in order to see the relevancy and then we will be aware to what is. So what is the bigger picture? That picture is what you decide to see as the painting for yourself. Stop looking outwards for one to come and save you, you can do all what all can do as one, just be and believe in who you truly are. Remember and be your own truths and not someone else's and you will know the answers if you have been seeking.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Soul1028

How is what he is claiming to be true or false irrelevant? If someone predicts the future and it does not come to pass God did not send him to prophesy. Truth is not relative. Either hell exists or it does not. I have good reason to believe it does.

Anyway, good luck with this. I suspect nothing will come to pass and this will end up in the hoax bin. No matter how you try to spin a false prediction, it will remain false.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
wether thought of as another of dualities opposites or held as belief in existance, here is an interesting interpretation/vision that always comes to mind, chosen by god to let the world know of the reality of hell and also of heaven.( both sides).

spiritlessons.com...

when all hell breaks loose, many eyes will be opened.

some vids of " the seven trumpets of relevation", gives some thought to what may be coming according to scripture, one version of it anyway.

www.worldslastchance.com...

trumpet 5.........

enjoy.

edit on 16-8-2011 by redgy because: added reference.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

On the subject of Prophetic Revelations
Matthew 24:6 --"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end (of the cycle) is not yet."

www.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
what makes this "revelation of hell" interesting is the passage they take to get there,

At that, we began to go even higher into the sky, and now I could see the earth below. Protruding out of the earth and scattered about in many places were funnels spinning around to a center point and then turning back again. These moved high above the earth and looked like a giant, dirty type of slinky that moved continuously. They were coming up from all over the earth. "What are these?" I asked the Lord Jesus as we came near to one.
"These are the gateways to hell," He said. "We will go into hell through one of them."

seems as though describing spiral effect seen above earth, could this be what the ptb. are trying to open with harp or related technology, opening a portal into hell itself.

edit. here's another very similar one describing spirals as a portal to hell.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 16-8-2011 by redgy because: added edit

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi de1111codEiT,

A poetry prayer thread sounds like a good idea, I will surely join in if you start One-1.
If you start One-1, They will come-)

Thanks for the additions/contributions that you've made to this thread.

We hope to see more

Love & Best Wishes!

Thank you, it's a pleasure, more you shall see...

I have created the '1111 Poetry Prayer Thread' it would be great if you could pop in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A big thank you to ET_MAN and Unity99 for the prompts, to benedict9 and Daphne also....

You nudged, nudged, nudged...

With much Love

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
SNIP:

(Posted by Stereologist in another thread in the 2012 forum):

"ETMan is a kid with a message floating in the gray zone. It is not based on anything other than his fun at playing pretend alien."

Seems as though somebody's a little upset at ET_MAN, wouldn't you say?

Good to see you back, ET.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
reply to post by ET_MAN

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi de1111codEiT,

A poetry prayer thread sounds like a good idea, I will surely join in if you start One-1.
If you start One-1, They will come-)

Thanks for the additions/contributions that you've made to this thread.

We hope to see more

Love & Best Wishes!

Thank you, it's a pleasure, more you shall see...

I have created the '1111 Poetry Prayer Thread' it would be great if you could pop in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A big thank you to ET_MAN and Unity99 for the prompts, to benedict9 and Daphne also....

You nudged, nudged, nudged...

With much Love

Thanks for mentioning me sweety, I thought you might have forgotten me all together. That was sweet of you. I will visit your poetry thread also.

@ET_MAN God bless you for doing what you do and for the message you've shared. This ONE appreciates it. You have made an impact on my life. What ever happens, LOVE is all that matters at the end of it all. Daphne.

God Bless everyone here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

How is what he is claiming to be true or false irrelevant? If someone predicts the future and it does not come to pass God did not send him to prophesy. Truth is not relative. Either hell exists or it does not. I have good reason to believe it does.

Anyway, good luck with this. I suspect nothing will come to pass and this will end up in the hoax bin. No matter how you try to spin a false prediction, it will remain false.

With all do respect love one, it has nothing to do with his truth or not, for what ET_MAN says; if it is true or not is for you to find your own truth just as what you are doing now. Nothing this being is saying will prove itself true or false, it is the viewer that will attach the truth or false to what is being said. The only real truth comes from within and not out and when you have found this truth, then it won't really matter if ET_MAN was telling the truth or not because you will already have found the truth

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm terrified of dying because my flawed actions dominate my good ones. And yes, I do believe in an eternal hell. I want to go to heaven, but I definately want to be saved from hell, where "the worm dieth not". As you can see I lose my patience very easily.

A false prophet is one who makes a prophecy that doesn't come to pass. In the beginning of the thread you said that billions would die because of this celestial event and that October was the due date. Now you're saying it could happen at any time. So maybe your benevolents were/are jerking you around, or you're going back on your claims so that no matter what happens you're always right. Which is it? Is a planet from another dimension going to appear like a fire in the sky, heralding many sorrows, or is it all a metaphor?
edit on 15-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)
[/quote

In eternal spirit, there is understanding of why you do what you do. Through our intellect, our personalities, our emotional responses to 'life' and being a individual....there is understanding of why we react and respond the ways we do. Being aware that there are things we could do better, takes awareness and this is the start of 'walking the path'. Searching back through you life and learning about the flesh of you, the things that cause emotional responses from you, the things you are passionate about, care for, and dont care for....helps you find understandings of what you react to with your energy. Taking the time to reflect every day about actions and thoughts helps us think before we act...helps us try to understand everyone is also having their own emotional responses to life around them.

I have seen several times in peoples experiences...that when a person is aware of consequences and such to actions and thoughts...the person is also going to be their own biggest critic-because they know no one else can learn for them, the things they need or could work on.

Forgiving yourself, starts with understanding of your emotional responses to 'life'. There are reasons behing all things you do and think...and that is where the healing will start...with that understanding of what the 'flesh' reacts to in individual ways. It will be personal, to your past, to your own intellect, to your own personality, to your own heart.

What matters is not what we have done...but the opportunity that is taken, or not taken...to learn from...the things we do.

I teach my kids that life should not be full of regrets because all things we do, has a opportunity for us to learn about ourselves and what kind of person we want to be.

Embrace all the things we do....because each one of those things holds opportunity for us to learn and grow from. Cherish what you call bad and good...because both have equal value in learning and bringing us to who we are now an what we will become. Not only as individuals, but as a species as well.

We dont do bad things because we are bad souls or spirits or due to some evil influence outside of us...we do things for personal reasons...and the healing there for is also, personal...and the lessons to learn...are also personal. It may be pride, it may be greed, it may of been lust or envy, know these things are a cause and effect of being in the flesh, a reaction to experiencing life as a individual with our own unique personalities, our own unique past, our own unique emotional needs or wants in life....and such moments have so much potential for us to grow from.

When we do something...our mind has its own personal justifications for the actions. Again, its a personal thing, unique to you, and offers you growth in spirit when ready. Any thing you call 'bad' that you do...is connected somehow and way to your flesh reactions, to you being what you think as a individual. As you learn why you do such things, you can start to discern between ways of flesh and spirit.

Wishing you well and hope you can embrace the beauty of it all
LV

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Thank you. Will check you new thread out right away.

May blessings and miracles fill your life, and everyone's faith increase, as miracles increase in our presence. Peace, Love, Happiness and High Frequencies. The problems on earth can be approached, seen with eyes of love and faith.

I keep thinking on something ET_MAN said, that if one is the only light, born into a world of metaphorical darkness, where everyone was lost and looking for their way, your Infinity is = to the Infinity all around you, and you have, with faith the ability to connect to all that you are, to your Family, God/Goodness, therefore, we can the work we came to do. And prayers themselves have results.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You haven't followed the thread, or didn't see some of what was going on in it. To begin with, ET_MAN was going to say more, he was going to reveal alot of information on ET technology too, and the human body. Because of what he wrote, there were threats made to him directly on this thread, and phone calls that reached his home, his account itself was hacked at one point as well. One of the threats was very serious, and I wrote to the one who did this, immediately because I serve and protect and will not allow people, who I suspect are connected to some rather high groups, and secret societies on ATS, to making those kind of threats and to have those kind of abilities, and I'm the kind of person that is very direct, and will attempt to both draw the goodness out of someone, and also to stop it, its not happening, Light protects its own, and it really upset me. I have a big pot of coffee on for all the black ops and those working for the shadow goverment, of course that coffee would have a price, I will attempt a conversion and a lecture on being a hero and not following bad orders will follow. When he did write back, I was threatened too.

So, one must draw out of this thread what one can. He is not a false prophet, he is not even a prophet, he is sharing, what he can share, about changes and from what he knows both from his NDE/experiences, and from some obvious inside knowledge.

I sensed rather soon in the thread what those dates mean. Any numbers like 9/11, or that add up to those number (by the way 11 is their power number and they don't reduce 11's, they're never 2's, but all the rest can be added up in numerous ways, overt or subtle, or any association they put on numbers), 13's, 3's, 6's, 10 11 11! These immediately FLAG a false flag event. I've posted about the Fourth Reicht, the Negatives running things here and how most of what is going on is their technology/HAARP like technology. IT IS!!!!!!!
Underscore that to infinity and beyond. And so far, we havn't woken up enough to stop it, collectively we have been asleep at the wheel and allowed bad things to be done to many.

So interpret this thread as you will, but its not a prophecy, it is sharing some of what is known, and very little at that, I believe.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for November when we can call BS on this thread and take it out, hog tie it, light it on fire, put a mag of 5.56 in it, set up a claymore and blow it into eternity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have posted on another thread concerning these warnings and dates and about the thread in general, even said what I still believe to this day; I do NOT believe in relying on specific dates for predictions of such grand posture.

I do not believe in alot of things that make me a critic on most, but what I do believe in is being spritually conscious.

I have spoken lightly on some threads of the numbers 11:11 that have appeared more than usual. I have seen the numbers since the age of being choice conscious, age 9-11 can't specify, but I noticed it young for a reason, because it happened so many times throughout the day/night It caught the attention that everything does when your young.

As I grown, it became a normal occurance of everday life and I have never found no special meaning or disorder than could EVER confuse the existence of it being manifested by myself. So I accept it, and use it for no signs or meaning of anything, just it being here with me for some reason I will probably never know.

I first brought this topic up around 1998 on a sports forum that doesn't even exist anymore, I could not find anything on it for quite sometime, now it is everywhere even in movies, everyone thinks they know about it's real meaning. Before any of this was on the internet I searched for why I see it so many times when I do not even pay attention to anything but family, life, work, sleep, and dreams.

Why is the minute on 11 90% of the time I look at clocks in the day and 11:11 most every night, even when I awake from dream, everyday since I was a kid? I know what I have drawn from it, but I will keep it to myself for now.

So to end the point I will say, I am a person whom has been spiritually conscious for much of my life, a LEGIT REAL case of the seeing of number 11:11 ( The number that is getting all the buzz), same things happen to me that happens some of you, yet I still do not believe anything will happen on any of the dates provided by any of the prophecies given, I believe indeed though there is something with much trial ahead, both spirtually and physically and some self brought upon.

I do recommend to those whom do not believe in spirituality, to not worry about it, if your a good person that lives for whats right under ANY belief system should be good enough, if not, then whats the point of it all?

What do you all truly believe will happen, that is the key question, there is too much divide to accept all of the different theories.

If you take this advice you will be better off. Start off where you would look last, cause it's what we take for granted that gets taken first.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

What do you all truly believe will happen, that is the key question, there is too much divide to accept all of the different theories.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Well, the death of this thread, but other than that: nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You haven't followed the thread, or didn't see some of what was going on in it.
I don't need to follow a thread to know the truth about myself and existence, my truth comes from within, not out. I follow no man nor women but for myself and it is through the absolute of love that I follow love and thus, I am what I am as he is who he is.

So, one must draw out of this thread what one can. He is not a false prophet, he is not even a prophet,
I never claimed to believe nor think he was a prophet or not, I don't prejudge anyone. He is who he is and that is fine with me, it doesn't change my life nor beliefs or what I think about him at all. I see him as an equal to me regardless of what he says or thinks/does. He, as you and others, are another me in the most divine ways possible, some remember this and some have forgotten.

So interpret this thread as you will, but its not a prophecy, it is sharing some of what is known, and very little at that, I believe.
You are correct, information is indeed there for us to interpret how we feel necessary on an individual basis, thank you for allowing me to believe what I so choose to believe with my individual freewill.

Thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate what you have to share.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: Spelling

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join