It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
284 pages of utter crap.

1 Nov 2011 can't come soon enough.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Embrace all the things

Cherish what you call bad and good...

Should actions as seen in this video be cherished?
www.liveleak.com...
Should we embrace, support and cherish such actions?
Is this love?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribulationIsNear

Embrace all the things

www.liveleak.com...
Is this love?

Don't waste your time. The OP is LONG gone, and the harbinger of poop. This thread is 285 pages of nonsense. Your time would be better spent playing solitaire. or angry birds. angry birds is pretty danged fun, imo.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

well he posted here on 08/15 so he is not long gone. As for the value of this thread, well...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soul1028

I'm sorry but I think I goofed up. I've been feeling very drained all day, and that was not directed to you, but the one you were responding to. 547000 . Your posts are inspiring. Hope this cleared that up. Lots of Love.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Embrace all the things

www.liveleak.com...
Is this love?

Don't waste your time. The OP is LONG gone, and the harbinger of poop. This thread is 285 pages of nonsense. Your time would be better spent playing solitaire. or angry birds. angry birds is pretty danged fun, imo.

So, you've missed his recent posts then? I can assure you that the ET_MAN who has been posting is the author of the thread, he keeps in touch with many on the thread, and has for several years.

If you don't appreciate the topic, why do you come to post here? Others do.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge.

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events.

These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

Have you been reading the key by Whitley Strieber?Sounds like you've met the master of the key.Your correct we are about to drown in our garbage but the cataclyism you speak of will push the evolution of man onto a higher plain as the last ice age did.
There may will be only a few survivors but as long as we don't go extinct the human torch will still burn giving us the chance to return,it's not about the compartmentalized groups looking after themselves it's about every single one of us,all advance or none advance,ask your benefactors the meaning of that.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I'm sorry but I think I goofed up. I've been feeling very drained all day, and that was not directed to you, but the one you were responding to. 547000 . Your posts are inspiring. Hope this cleared that up. Lots of Love.

You did not 'goof up' Unity, Your reply was quite clearly for 54700, It's Soul1028 who is having information processing issues...

Oh and he's a 'lightworker' at that, is that some sort of electrician...
, Sorry, but I detest these labels... I've been branded a lightworker, Indigo, Starseed and so on, but I feel that all it does is keep the divisions going, why detach and seperate oneself, I could go around saying hey guys, My name is ~~~~, I'm from Arcturius and here on special assignment, but would serve no purpose...

I'm off to celebrate a life today, the service is at Ellingham Church a Ex Knights Templar... I have past life memories from there and it's situated on a very strong leyline, vortex, energy point, maybe I have some work to do...

Also Hilary Carter writer of 'The 11:11 Code', had her first communication there...

www.hilarycarter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

There is a lot of energy in the picture of the cottage, very interesting location. Keep above the energy, high frequency. Vortex location I believe, something to do with leylines.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TribulationIsNear

Should actions as seen in this video be cherished? www.liveleak.com... Should we embrace, support and cherish such actions? Is this love?

I applaud your reasoning for your posting, although I could not actually bring myself to view such extreme displays of the decay of the human spirit. I have seen gruesome footage before and the less imprints of dis-graceful acts within my consciousness the better (for I am well aware of what a spiritually manipulated humankind is capable of). War can only be described as a form of HELL on Earth, in OPPOSITION state/frequency to the Spirit that contends with the stations of Holiness in Grace. It pains me to see what people can do to eachother.

The global butterfly effect of the 'lower' frequencies related to fear, control, division, revenge and hate etc. have allowed the many armies (and evils in general) to manifest and 'flourish' in this world that humanity WILLINGLY partakes in. I praise the Creation for allowing realms where those whom overall do not bind with positive based states of being go where they have 'earned' their place based on their willful choices. It is the great spiritual 'equaliser' force.

Our daily choices/actions matter along with our intentions, therefore we should choose wisely and understand we can always aim to make amends for past wrongful deeds in repentance/Good Spirit with positive service to others. We know in our hearts and conscience what is of Righteousness, so that we CAN redeem ourselves for our imperfections in 'time'.

May we all choose what is RIGHT to act accordingly toward our innately granted potential to Love. Amen.

And thanks to everyone who is understanding of such messages. Peace always-- if not outer, then inner with a state of Grace.

edit on 17-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Embrace all the things

www.liveleak.com...
Is this love?

Tell me...how can you understand the dangers of power and forceful authority if you dont experience it? You have a emotional response to things that happen in life...correct? We all do.

Life is similar to a formula. You go through trial and errors and find what works for the whole of the formula and not only part of the formula. We, as a species, as a unit, are evolving in many ways and one of those ways is learning about our influence, affect, and interconnectedness...to eachother.

What we see here is ways of flesh still being very dominate. Ways of flesh makes us look at eachother as separate...maybe thinking that some one has a higher right to something then another...maybe thinking that some have a right to power or authority or goods then another. Such things are there for future choices, future actions, future decisions. It is very sad from our personal perspective when watching another hurt other people and trying to rule them through fear or violence. What is more sad, is the people that do the hurting, threatening, ruling....are not aware yet of their interconnectedness in spirit with these other beings. They are purely living in individuality and also by the thoughts of another that has likely influenced them to believing that power, force, and violence is some sort of 'right way' to handle things.

As a unit...more and more..we will start to stand up, speak out, and not tolerate such things on our earth. Then the paradox comes in...well how do we go about not tolerating such things without using force, power, and violence ourselves. It cant work through force, power, and violence...but will have to come through the pathway of many experiences, many moments in history, many trial and errors, for us as a majority to understand we are connected and for the majority to be willing to come together to make this planet be of its prime potential.

Such men that did those actions are like a toddler in an adult world today....I say that because in spirit, people are growing, they are becoming the majority, we may only witness this now is many different forms such as people believing something is coming, people offering their selves for more volunteer work, people actually starting to understand that little things do make a difference, that working together is what brings us to our own highest potentials and possibilities.

You cant force someone to understand or care that what they do, affects other people with the same right to life as them. What good is forcing someone to be a certain way, if they have no understanding of why that way benefits them or benefits the whole?

We are an expression of the spirit of life....and in that image, we do have attributes like power and humans do misuse this attribute for reasons of self or reasons that pertain to a certain group which excludes other groups. As long as there are those that see divisions in us...we will have those that use that division they see for pride, greed, power, ect. More or less, we are waiting for the sifting to occur, like a wave that washes in and out, little by little, its a process, and from our perspective, the process often seems brutal and evil.

Im sure that there are those that have learned something about their self and what kind of person they wish to be through the actions of those men. It may of even stopped someone from becoming a solider that fights for powers. Little by little, what others do, will influence 'life'....on one side of the coin it seems to only influence life in a bad way....on another side of the same coin....it may teach someone about the spirit within them and their own interconnectedness.

Im not trying to excuse such actions in any way...but I do hope that one of those men that did those horrid acts finds remorse for what they did, even if its in their last breath of life that they do so.

When I see such things happen...I see very lost phases of spirit and I believe it is the other phases of spirit that are to help them see what they do, to offer them the mirror, to look at themselves, to ask them 'what are you'-is this who you really are, want to be, is this the footprint you wish to really leave here?

Sometimes interconnectedness is just that....the opportunity for another part of you to question you, to hold the mirror in your face....and ask 'who are you'-'what are you'-'why are you here' and even more...why are we here, together.

I wish you well
LV

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Really? You do not behave like a man who knows that he might die and be judged in less than two months. Travel definately wouldn't be on my list of things to do. I think you're either in europe, north america, or australia. Maybe new zealand. Am I close? Are you an expat from these countries/continents?

Either that or you might not believe in hell.

I don't go out much so which people can I help? I just donated some money to africa, and that's about it. I don't know many people and many people don't know me. I have no money of my own nor a job. I'm good to others but false prophets annoy me. Unlike you, I do not subscribe to the idea that billions will die in less than two months, and if I did I wouldn't be so calm about it. Why would I want to take care of myself knowing such a thing? I would rather die than live through such a terrible event.

Just some thoughts on how we can help others...is by thinking about those that are in simple needs like attention, smiles, hellos. Nursing homes are full of lonely people that ache for someone to look forward to coming to see them once a week, even if its only for 10 minutes...they will look forward to that all week long.

Hospitals that have children fighting diseases...yes, its sad, but its real...and are they not gods children?

Sometimes the question can be answered by practicing a simple phrase...what would jesus do.

Volunteer work is some of the most fulfilling work on this earth. Your time can be a very precious thing to another person.

You may not have the drive to do such things but I guarantee you that if you start to experience making another person smile that is highly in need of smiling....you will continue such works, even if its on a minimal scale.

If people is not your thing...then volunteer work for the earth is just as fulfilling. Find a road side that needs cleaned up...find a water shore line that could use some love and care. Its kinda funny...I will go out sometimes to clean up areas that need it and its as if I can feel a light of love come forth that surrounds me as I tend to 'life'.

It does not have to be huge things...little things count to and do make a difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No worries
, I totally saw where you were coming from. Lots of love and blessings to you as well

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi LeoVirgo,

Is there a difference between the spirit of intelligences/souls and the (life-force) spirit behind energy/matter/bodies?

Love & Best Wishes!

Spirit of intelligences? hmmmm, I not exactly sure what you mean by that. Now the spirit of souls...? From what I understand, souls are phases of spirit, spirit in expression through 'life'....so in general, the spirit of souls is the same as the life force that fills all things.

Some look at spirit or god similar to like humans...having mind, using thought, having wishes and desires...I see spirit more like a nature....not like its choosing to create or express....but as Being, its just what thee does, naturally. This would also explain why nature holds so many things to teach us, about our true self, for its literally filled and fattened and patterned after, ways of spirits nature.

I guess its all depending on what perspective you are looking at 'life' from. Are you looking at the spirit in life as being separate things, each in their own right, sifting and growing and moving....or are you looking at the spirit in life as one thing, that all is sharing, that all is of.

Do our souls have a intelligence of sorts? Or maybe its more of a nature in that a bird may not be aware of the beauty of its song...but still it will sing its heart out. Is spirit aware of itself in life...or is it just 'being' as it always does and will? May be its only through conscious expressions of being, through the phases of being that can observe 'life' that the spirit becomes aware of itself. The questions are mysterious and I dont think they will all ever be answered by us. I think that intellect can confuse us in 'what we think we are'. We often think that we are our intellect, that we are our personalities...that what makes us different, is what makes us who we are.

Its not only us as people that are a phase of spirit but so is all life in which we are interconnected. The design of the nature of spirit begs for awareness for this...in fact, it demands it...for we can not reach our highest potentials without showing awareness of our interconnectedness. So I would say its more of a nature....the spirit of souls and the life force behind all expressions are of the same 'nature'-same fabric-yes, same spirit.

Just sharing personal understanding and nothing more
Wishing you and yours well, always
Lv

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can actually read through or be expected to read through this many pages of ANY type of thread no matter how enlightening it can be.

Lets shorten the poems and get down to some facts, a warning was given, and alot of folks do not want to spend time deciphering riddles.

Saying all that, I forgot what page the map is on, and I forgot which chapter of numbers to go back to to use as a reference, can someone point me there. lol..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

You did not 'goof up' Unity, Your reply was quite clearly for 54700, It's Soul1028 who is having information processing issues...
I believe Unity would know if they "goofed" or not, after all, its Unity's words and not you're words. Unless you have something to say upon it which I see that you do, then your thoughts are totally separate from Unity's and are that of your own.

Oh and he's a 'lightworker' at that, is that some sort of electrician...
, Sorry, but I detest these labels... I've been branded a lightworker, Indigo, Starseed and so on, but I feel that all it does is keep the divisions going, why detach and seperate oneself, I could go around saying hey guys, My name is ~~~~, I'm from Arcturius and here on special assignment, but would serve no purpose...
I am what I am, and that is a very powerful statement with lots of discipline. I speak my truth and I speak for no one else but myself. I don't claim to separate myself from anyone at all and I see myself as an equal to all. Just because you're legal name is different that mine, does that make me better or lower than you? Whether you see me separating myself or not, that is your own perspective and not mine at all, that is your thoughts that you are choosing to create and make true for you and not myself. Feel free to feel as an equal to me, for I am just like you regardless of any names or titles/lables

I'm off to celebrate a life today, the service is at Ellingham Church a Ex Knights Templar... I have past life memories from there and it's situated on a very strong leyline, vortex, energy point, maybe I have some work to do...
That is very admirable to celebrate life, how wonderful and beautiful, thank you for your service of love.

To stay on topic here: We should not be in fear/conflict because of what ET_MAN is saying, but instead, be in love for love will show the way regardless of what happens or not; for there is only now.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: staying on topic...

edit on 17-8-2011 by Soul1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Like I said, I think I was tired and wanted to answer what was said, but clicked on the wrong name. And de1111codEiT not meaning harm, there's goodness shining from both of you. And if my mistake being tired brings out some troubled hearts, I don't wish it. Peace, Love and Happiness to everyone!

I just want to say there are many ways of expressing Love, and the intent of one's heart, and concern for others is what matters most. I have nothing against even the term lightworker. I don't wish to argue with those who believe in oneness or the many in one really. The most important thing, is they know its about Love and forgiveness, striving to find a path to help, in individual ways, not the same way. The Light/Love rejoices in ALL expressions of Light/Love, the different ways we have of doing this. If I were striving to find a term for my faith its Quantum Christianity, or New Age/Metaphysics, Quantum Chrisitianity. Or just having a mind of my own, having left the ball and chain behind, the Catholic and Protestant Churches, feeling with insight, awareness, inner knowing, connection, experiences. My heart strives to see what is positive and loving,and what is not, and only responds to certain words. The song the sun is singing now, is to reach everyone. I can feel it, always.

Lots of Love.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul1028I believe Unity would know if they "goofed" or not, after all, its Unity's words and not you're words. Unless you have something to say upon it which I see that you do, then your thoughts are totally separate from Unity's and are that of your own.

Well your believe is unfounded, Unity DID NOT 'goof up', It is evident for all to see, but you it seems... It's quite simple really, you replied to a post that was NOT directed to you, you can clearly see this as the words quoted and replied to by Unity are NOT yours, but someone elses... Savvy? So, again... Unity did NOT 'goof up'... YOU DID!!!

Do you understand or do I need to explain further?

I am what I am, and that is a very powerful statement with lots of discipline. I speak my truth and I speak for no one else but myself. I don't claim to separate myself from anyone at all and I see myself as an equal to all. Just because you're legal name is different that mine, does that make me better or lower than you? Whether you see me myself or not, that is your own perspective and not mine at all, that is your thoughts that you are choosing to create and make true for you and not myself. Feel free to feel as an equal to me, for I am just like you regardless of any names or titles/lables

I'm sorry to say that you are NOTHING like me, but yes equal all the same, Tags like 'lightworker' 'indigo' 'starseed' etc are a pet hate of mine (especially when used to self promote, It pushes most away) as many tried to brand me as such, yet I KNOW who I am, why I'm here and where I'm from... I do not need any title, people can see the light in me from all that I do, the point I was trying to make is that there is enough division/separation betwen the masses, (age, race, gender, religion and so on) that is already a major contributor to the mess we are in, so why fuel the problem by trying to claim that you are different from others?

Do you agree or at least understand the point I was trying to make?

Oh and another thing I do not use a 'legal name', I do not pay unlawful taxes and I'm living under common law... a free man in that sense...

To stay on topic here: We should not be in fear/conflict because of what ET_MAN is saying, but instead, be in love for love will show the way regardless of what happens or not; for there is only now.

Yes, I am not in fear, I am of love and I'm a big fan of the NOW

I do not wish to play keyboard warriors, so......

Come to my thread where I'm dispelling fear, sharing love and talking of the NOW and maybe you can shine your light upon it too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With love

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
@Uniity
No worries, I understand there is love all around us all the time and we are all love, every single one of us

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Like I said, I think I was tired and wanted to answer what was said, but clicked on the wrong name.

But you didn't though, take a look, you quoted 54700, you response was for 54700...

Soul1028 failed to see this.... and now you...

edit on 17-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join