It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well I've been wanting to chime in here for a little while now, I think me and Iam, are pretty much same page material so, this is good for me. My chime is going to sound more of a funeral bell, but it's reality, so deal with it.
I really wonder, how many of us, sincerely come to terms, with our own death? Yes you ! You are going to die ! Do you understand that ? We are all going to die someday. Death is something we shouldn't Take lightly. It's something that you, should prepare and be ready for, at anytime.For I will not die in fear. I refuse to die in fear. So I am prepared mentally every minute of everyday. Fear is a stain on your soul. Everyone must prepare.
I know when my time comes, I won't be afraid.

ET MAN
I believe beyond any doubt Gods word will be fulfilled. I would like to know, where you think we are, in the Biblical
timeline ?

edit on 11-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Funny thing occured to me benedict9 ET_MAN was asked a question by me :

ET_MAN do you know Revelations or have you studied this book really??

To which benedict9 replies two posts away:

Hi DaphneApollo

You are entitled to your perceptions.

Wormwood (a very real celestial object with very real traffic) will prove the catalyst for humanity's need for a 'saviour' force to step in and in turn be accepted as a form of 'necessity' in a broken world. It is these coming Wormwood based events that will allow people to readily embrace the complete formation of the 'New World Order' and it's micro-chipped 'beast' inspired system. This is all catalyst for Lucifer and his manipulative spirit legion rising. And yes he will appear Christ-like as an imitator of true power and divinity. And all the UFO activity we are going to witness as conditioning in the lead up to coming disasters and in the post pole shift aftermath will condition many to believe it is a benevolent force arriving. And the very elect will be deceived as written in Holy scripture.

Ashtar Command, Sananda, Maitreya, Pleiadians and all the other false channels speaking in the name of 'light and love' are preparing many for these growing deceptions of the 'new age'. May we all be provided the graces to see through these things. You are on the right track.

And no, this knowledge hasn't come from simply studying, it has been directly shown. The warnings are valid as well as the need to connect and align with the True Christic forces to receive the necessary graces to best prepare to face all these things, for these are times of increasing sorrows.

May the Truth be Known.

edit on 23-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

signature:
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."

You know I am entitled to my perceptions thanks all the same but next time Clark Kent you really should put on your cape before coming out of the telephone booth.

Another question for those involved here and They know who They are : Have any of you done any relief effort in Third world countries Africa, South America, India, you know the poor souls we're sending love and light and waiting for the "Family of Light" to come and get You ( All New Age Jargon ) It's highly doubtable considering so much time spent behind a computer screen, ANYONE OF YOU, I thought not.

Love and light and positive thoughts are way cool but they don't put food in those poor souls mouths, they don't warm or comfort them in the horrors around them and they don't cure disentary, Aids, childhood diseases they don't have money to inocculate to avoid. They're still waiting on that Love and Light while we're waiting for the "Family of Light" while our needs are taken care of daily sitting behind the computer screen wasting time when you could be doing something constructive. Look around lots to do, get busy. Faith without works is dead.

And to quote digginapony on page 76 of this thread, and I know you can speak in cohesive sentences even many paragraphs ET_MAN or benedict9 depends on which costume you wear at the time.

you bucket of wisdom and sunshine you!

For those who still believe this mans interpretation of Wormwood please read what wormwood is here:

www.propheticrevelation.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

The 'family of light' is a reference to Yeshua Christ, His Holy Angels and the Ordained saints of God. And yes they will present themselves after the Legion of Lucifer (the rebellious deceivers who imitate many functions of the true Creators in their pride) brief uprising during the first dawnings of THEIR 'new age'. The imitation reign with the false personified AntiChrist king at the throne.

I have always stated the UFO's are the physical crafts that are a big part of the GRAND DECEPTION on mankind.

Knowledge and Faith in Christ and His Word will be the spiritual armour of protection and salvation for the trials and tribulations to come. And there will be many. There is much power in fasting and prayer for All oppressed by the powers and principalities of evil on this Earth.

Did you consider that some of the works you speak of are being conducted right here in service to the faith? We all have our crosses to bear in this life and nobody should be judged just because they can afford a computer and have a roof over their head. Many nations contribute to their oppression in lands where brothers turn against brothers in the most vicious ways. And this is a big part of why the judgements that are coming are going to be harsh. Not enough spirits operating in Love. There will be much service to Satan coming via the many souls who will be overcome by the Great Deceiver through spiritual ignorance of the FAITH in the Divine Christ. The faith and service to the True Word is weak in many lands.

Let thy will of the Creators be done. I surrender my will to their wisdom's for mine cannot compare in spite of what I have been granted. And we must all take responsibility for all our actions and beliefs, myself included.

All will be revealed, including the many false prophets telling people only what they desire to hear. St John of Revelations didn't pull any punches and neither will I really.

Kind regards DaphneApollo

edit on 11-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ET_Man:

Rumors and predictions will not be allowed to perpetuate. With any minute change in the timeline(s,) the reality from your time-reference may not actually occur.

Even suggesting such future events can "pollute" and "distort" a "future-reference" from your perspective.

Perhaps the "information" you have been given is only one of countless possible outcomes?

I suggest you share the data, so as many eyes can see exactly what it is you are referring to.

Sincerely,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi,

I have always stated the UFO's are the physical crafts that are a big part of the GRAND DECEPTION on mankind

Have I denied this, no!

There is much power in fasting and prayer for All oppressed by the powers and principalities of evil on this Earth

People do this in India for over 10 thousand years. Has it helped starvation in Africa, India, etc. NO! It has not.

We all have our crosses to bear in this life and nobody should be judged just because they can afford a computer and have a roof over their head

Yes. They should be judged when they start threads about 40,000 children dying every day in the world. What are you doing about that? You pretend to be someone else to just in the end tell about Jesus to bring them to him? I understand, but it's very strange none the less. That sir, is called a LIE in order to do a good. Doing a wrong to bring about a certain outcome is definately wrong. Clever though. Don't even come on here as ET_MAN speaking in riddle to me I won't answer. Go back into the telephone booth o.k.

All will be revealed, including the many false prophets telling people only what they desire to hear. St John of Revelations didn't pull any punches and neither will I really

You and I agree on all points except ONE, the deception that you have foisted upon all those reading including me.

P.S--There are those here wiser than this junior scribe, even if their methods of teaching require some interpretation One will always gain more when encouraged to delve deeper on their own accord. A sign of a good teacher choosing to go beyond the calling of messenger. Hope you are well sister

What was this about? Don't admonish me benedict9/ET_MAN I don't like it. And I hope you are well brother also and keep the faith. All things are not as bad as over 4700 nonsense posts you have written them out to be.

Kind regards benedict9. Truth definately is stranger than fiction no less.

DaphneApollo

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

1. The information on UFO's I completely disagree with. There are many many good cosmic people, in fact, I believe more are loving and good, than ever are psychos like our leaders. The reality is this is a school, and there are two choices, or the ying/yang, the black and white squares, and if there is a strong presence of evil, there must be as strong presence of Goodness and Love to counter this. All is not darkness.

I was woken up 3 years ago, and by many crafts that my family experienced with me, and there was a lot of Love expressed, protection given, and I poured out gratitude for a long time. I am a recovering Catholic, who went to the other churches off and on a bit too. I also know first hand what the Family are. It doesnt matter whether you say, Jesus/Yeshua, Budda, or are supsicious that they're all bloodline traps and have none at all. Love is Love period. Believe in True and Highest Goodness, in existence, for it is real, the Family of Good exist, they are the ones who have passed all the tests here, we call them God, they are not the Smitiing hurtful God of scripture, and I've known that all my life. That is not Love.

WE are in a school, not a prison, its not about hurting people its about Loving and helping, forgiving and healing and growing your heart, mind and soul to the highest grade you can here on earth, with great caring for each and every soul.

Everything in this world is a trap.

Benedict9 spoke of his dream/vision where he was told basically to keep faith. Just a few days ago, via a craft, that I knew was overhead, I felt it, then nearly crashed driving and looking at what appeared to be a plane, but it wasn't moving right downtown, and I had to pull over, when I did it flew off too slow to stay in the air, and I couldn't hear it.

When I got home I was pulled outside over and over again, and was greeted in my head. Keep the Faith and hold over this beautiful planet!

So I will most respectfully disagree with both of you, on this subject, because if your heart/mind/soul is filled with Love and Goodness, if you are struggling to overcome whatever blocks you, and pray for assistance, meditate too, and especially if you;r spiritual rather than religious, I do both!!!!! If you cancel out bad thoughts, and work though getting to the heart of what really matters, for your family, praying and assisting and trying to withdraw from arguments, being right but finding ways to reach them, to help, in interactive ways that don't boss, bully, or even try to convert them, but are sensitive to their needs, serving others.

2. Then if somebody is coming along to mislead you, you would say, "I love you with all my heart, I feel so sorry for the choices you have made and the dimness you have experienced. I will pray for you, that you will go within your heart and ask for help form the Good Family above and ask that the dimeness and blindess be removed and your site healed that you may begin to make that U-Turn in your life. I renounce all evil and negativity in all that is the Highest Goodness and True Love, in the Spirit of Peace and Love, and in the name of Christ Jesus." I don't fear, but pray for others to be helped, everyone. This is referring to a false et/entity or being trying to mislead you. If you are sensitive and have unusual mood change, irration or negative thoughts and you cancel them out ,you may sense or pick up on the real source of many of these thoughts.

3. Those that are starving in this world, the 40 000 children, we need to do what we can to wake others up. No one person can change this for its corruption on every level holding this into being. Many are poor themselves, and in need. Service to Others and giving for many IS GIVING PRAYERS. There are many ways to give. If enough wake up to start to question why billions are staraving in this world, and why with the billions in aid already given, the problem is only getting worse, then the fact that there are bloodlines/elite and corrupt gangsters running these third world countries, like Madagascar, the Phillipines, and various others, we'll see the Corruption and the vested interests of those who are running this deliberately this way.

I would love to see people unite on the is issue. But the ones you're talking to who are writing for awareness, are not capable of solving this problem themselves, and are in their own difficulties themselves. That does not for one minute stop people from attempting to gather more hands and more people who can also all get together and try to solve this. Because we're voting with our frequency on things that will come.

ARK is Acts of Random Kindness, OR, you want more protection for your area, you have to GIVE and learn love. But it takes a team, this team work, not lone wolf work.

I don't think anyone has admonished you. I'm not sure where you're getting that from in the least. Benedict9 and ET_MAN are very positive posters.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have always stated the UFO's are the physical crafts that are a big part of the GRAND DECEPTION on mankind

For every shadow there is sunlight, for every rain/thunder cloud, a silver lining and rainbow, for any who distort, there is clarity, love and discernment, for despair, hope, for regression, progression, coasting along, faith in action. There is not one side here, but every square and every choice, and we all have Family/family here as well, caring and nudging us forward.

I was really interested in your vision or dream time message to keep the faith, for I had one just recently. I don't go into the full details, though I recognized who, and that this was long term for my family, and to go into reminds of what was written in the Hidden Hand and Law of One thread about throwing pearls before the swine, its not necessary. Some things mean alot to the one receiving the uplifted encouraging message, that was pure goodness. I mean what do you think this group of seemingly benevolents could do? Turn around and start giving forth bad works instead of the positive good ones! I would be on a mission to attempt retrievals, praying for them to turn around and do U-Turns then!!!

Nonetheless, not at all in this case. As said, all is not the rain clouds, all is not the shadow, all is not the gloom and doom, wherever there are any of these things, the opposite is there as well. There is always that, so look for it within negativity, turn it around, pray for it to be revealed, seek to see with the eye of light and love always. Love protects. And this is all temporal anyway, this world, in any case.

The message or greeting, not to lose faith no matter what, keep faith and love over this beautiful planet and I was lit up from the inside. Seeing the postiive, praying in all circumstances, and seeking in meditation, and having faith in all that is True love/Goodness, Peace and Love ,the Good Family above, Father/Mother/Creator, in everyone, for there is light in all, to trust that their light can be reached and respond, and in ourselves and our ability to shine light and pray/intercede and attempt to see the light in others and reach them.

Its not whether you get greeting from on high. There is more than negatives watching over this planet.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

One will always quickly judge what is not understood. And when those that have judged against the true Word witness the incoming meteors and the many tribulations to follow--they will be silenced and humbled as intended. They will be made meek for all their misunderstandings, trust in false paths in pride and chosen ignorance and material lusts and yearnings and blasphemies that have physically manifested the many landscapes of abominations in the sight of the original Creators. They are all eventually going to be torn down in a heap and it is going to be a glorious spectacle, albeit very frightening to the majority lacking in true faith who did not receive the graces to prepare for these things that are being warned about by many true prophets and seekers at this time.

I wish you well on your path, though as you judge others, prepare to also be judged in turn--though not by me sister.

I cannot explain my level of perception via words, nor am I inclined to. You must come to your own realisations on your own with guidance through the Holy Spirit utilised in humility and trust and yearning. If you don't agree with the message, by all means reject it without the casting of stones just because you see things differently or are fearful of the message. However your will to act or react is your own, in sin or in Grace. This applies to All.

P.S--Did you know Apollo is a Nephilim Angel? Why do you choose to identify yourself with a servant of the Rebellion force?

I suggest you pray in the name of Christ to better shield yourself of negative influences, for they lead many souls to ruin.

And please don't talk to me about the 'virtues' of India to not face karma where they employ a caste system (inequality ideologies), arranged marriage based on one's 'status', worship idols and praise in blasphemy their false 'living God' named Sai Baba. Be aware also that many of their 'special chants' in transcendental meditation are the direct invocation of demonic entities which provide many of their 'spiritual abilities'.

And on the subject we can mention the African nations where black magic, divinations and sorceries are widely practised. Many are wilfully possessed in tribal ritual and aligned/rely on evil spirit influences with all their 'charms'. A price is always paid for all that get involved with impure things in seperation of what is Holy and good, even if via spiritual ignorance. Only those possessed by devils can bring themselves to hack off the limbs of men, women and children with machetes in the name of 'civil war'. African history is not innocent by any means. I would list more atrocities committed by brothers against brothers, but I would hope you get the point. If people think taking up arms and murder are going to produce 'fruit', they are in for huge disappointment. War, poverty and disease are a curse on a nation and it's peoples, where there is no death of the eternal soul. Only a law of consequence that applies from lifetime to lifetime.

The coming judgements are based on the law of consequence for the global 'mass consciousness'. And it is far from being in a healthy state, in spite of the gobledegook served up by many false teachers saying destruction is not going to befall mankind for all their imposed wickedness or can be averted. It won't be, for we have failed to deny temptations of wickedness time and time again.

P.S--I made that comment regarding the method of teaching because you did not appear to grasp what was plainly obvious to me which showed the level of perception was somewhat lacking to 'see' and required a deeper pondering which should always be encouraged by all. It was not meant as an attack though you clearly appear to have taken it as such by your 'sudden' change in attitude towards me and my message in the last two posts.

Are you also implying ET_MAN and I are the same person?? I'm trying to make sense of the repeated 'costume' innuendo.

Feel free to label me a deceiver. You are not the first and you won't be the last. Power to you. Peace.

edit on 11-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

P.S--Did you know Apollo is a Nephilim Angel? Why do you choose to identify yourself with a servant of the Rebellion force?

Daphne is my given name and as far as Apollo goes that is Greek mythology that my son is currently studying. And also Daphne refused to be taken by Apollo just as I am the same. So, there is the reason for the name. If you'll notice, Daphne comes before Apollo or Apollyon Apocolypse etc. But, I get your reference. Touche'

'virtues' of India

African nations

The thread was made about the "Poor and starving in the world showing African and Indian children starving" I didn't post those pictures I have only made reference to them. And India does practice fasting, I didn't say that I agree with their beliefs, did I .

P.S--I made that comment regarding the method of teaching because you did not appear to grasp what was plainly obvious to me which showed the level of perception was somewhat lacking to 'see' and required a deeper pondering which should always be encouraged by all. It was not meant as an attack though you clearly appear to have taken it as such by your 'sudden' change in attitude towards me and my message in the last two posts.

If I have taken this out of context I am so sorry for I was weirded out by it. I don't mean to be, well, MEAN.

TextAre you also implying ET_MAN and I are the same person?? I'm trying to make sense of the repeated 'costume' innuendo.

Benedict9 when I posed that question only to ET_MAN ( and sorry I do feel you both to be the same person) you answered right away which leads me to believe that you are one and the same. Sorry if you are not because I would rather to be able to trust someone than be suspect and wonder who I'm talking to.

Benedict9 if you are only one individual then I apologize, but if you are both, I'll never know I guess.

DaphneApollo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Benedict9 and ET_MAN are two different people, from different countries, I can assure you of that.

This is a point that has come up before, and its something that is so basic it shouldn't take an explanation, but since its come its come up a few times:

All over the world, people are getting messages, in their dream times, some from experiences both in ufology and in spiritual visions/meditation. My friends have these messages, their children had these messages in dreams. Not everyone receiving the messages of changes or being prepared within is on the same level of awareness, some have gone through more hardships and been more affected by their lives, so some are a bit more lost.

When you see a similarity, also in light and integrity, its because truth and love/light/awareness are from the same source, so those who are working at avoiding the traps in this world, who see the traps more have a more positive clear way of expressing themselves. Free will is an important integral part of lesson here on earth, we come in with our memories wiped. This lifetime or any repeats of these lessons here, are the big tests, the only time when we really "lose" ourselves, for we're meant to make it real, put into practice Equality, Love, Goodness, Sensitivity, Kindness To Others, and we're tested daily with opposite forces. ie. that old fashioned notion of the devil on one shoulder, and the angel on the other, which has a lot of truth in it.

It doesnt' matter if we are religious, spiritual, or even agnostic/athiestic in our view points. We're not all going to agree in this, but Love and Truth, and Goodness, is the same no matter what. Everyone is different in that some may see law of consequence, and feel its important to warn people on this, others see forgiveness and healing and recovering from the harm here as the truth.

But two people who are more pure in their choices in life as I feel Benedict9 and ET_MAN, are, would naturally come across from a similar viewpoint. Plus people recognize and are drawn to the light in each other.

So, its like we come here with the memory wipes, and unless we have Family and experiences intervening and showing us more due to what we came here for, our actual purpose here, and its almost pre-arranged that Family will find each other. I always think of stepping stones in a pathway. So we're on this winding path with many curves, and many traps to lure us off, or weeds and thistles that can overwhelm the seeds of awareness of love and light in us, choke out the good so to speak (young children are the most pure in being attracted instantly to warmth and love and know when something is not right, not fair, but we often forget and its compromised by the world). So we're here on this winding path, but other family members are here too. Its a teamwork. Its all done by teamwork.

In the end, when we're through the other side, however long it takes for anyone to pass these tests, even if Groundhog Day occurs or a stint in Winterland Atrals, or Repeats of the Test, when we finally make it through, we're not going be able to pat ourselves on the back and say, well we did it, so why couldn't you?

Instead, we will be so humble, and so grateful to each other forgiving everyone and being forgiven, new people, putting these hurts (once we have truly worked through them and we realize we are hurting others and wish only to make up for it in every way) behind us, having given gifts to each and received from each other. So its a Team Spirit that gets us through, all of us, even unto the most lost in the cosmos.

In any case, so when people discover others along the way that nudge their hearts, and share ideas with each other, and practice discernment, seeing the light in the information in this word, be it scriptures or posts others right, then you're bound to notice a similarity.

Because its the truth, the truth may come out in many different individual people, and be a bit individual, but the more people strive to overcome their weaknesses and attempt to become lighter and more of an empty cup to try and help, from whatever position they're in, the more they may seem similar.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Drummer boy pointed to something in the thread," Comet Elenin is coming". It is apparent that you, ET MAN,
are in possession of some knowledge, not privy to the common person. I wonder, are you still with us? Are you
going to be back to this thread? Be a shame not be able to pick your brain now.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Well I've been wanting to chime in here for a little while now, I think me and Iam, are pretty much same page material so, this is good for me. My chime is going to sound more of a funeral bell, but it's reality, so deal with it.
I really wonder, how many of us, sincerely come to terms, with our own death? Yes you ! You are going to die ! Do you understand that ? We are all going to die someday. Death is something we shouldn't Take lightly. It's something that you, should prepare and be ready for, at anytime.For I will not die in fear. I refuse to die in fear. So I am prepared mentally every minute of everyday. Fear is a stain on your soul. Everyone must prepare.
I know when my time comes, I won't be afraid.

ET MAN
I believe beyond any doubt Gods word will be fulfilled. I would like to know, where you think we are, in the Biblical
timeline ?

Today is a good day to die. Yes, I know I am mortal. The hardest part of accepting that is knowing I won't be here for my children. It hit me one day out of the blue; I'm here to love this deep and this hard only to not be here someday for my kids? Really? That hurt. That took me some time to adjust to. My only recourse at that point was to make a decision to be the guide, the teacher, the example to them to pass it on. And that's the day I stopped fearing death.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
at least these warinings are good for us no matter where are they come from.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Today is a good day to die. Yes, I know I am mortal. The hardest part of accepting that is knowing I won't be here for my children. It hit me one day out of the blue; I'm here to love this deep and this hard only to not be here someday for my kids? Really? That hurt. That took me some time to adjust to. My only recourse at that point was to make a decision to be the guide, the teacher, the example to them to pass it on. And that's the day I stopped fearing death.

I read your post . Then, and I have a powwerful voice . I said Yes! RIGHT ON ! So now life is no longer why you fear death. Life is the reason you do not fear death. You just flipped the table over. You know you won't be around for them, at the same time be thankful, they're around for you.. See I look past that and thank God for the natural order of things. Better that, than the other way around.
edit on 13-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Verses of the coming red dwarf from the quran -

"055.037
YUSUFALI: When the sky is rent asunder, and it becomes red like ointment:
PICKTHAL: And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh rosy like red hide -
SHAKIR: And when the heaven is rent asunder, and then becomes red like red hide.

YUSUFALI: Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
PICKTHAL: Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? -
SHAKIR: Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?"

Source - www.usc.edu...

The Event Inevitable -

"056.001
YUSUFALI: When the Event inevitable cometh to pass,
PICKTHAL: When the event befalleth -
SHAKIR: When the great event comes to pass,

YUSUFALI: Then will no (soul) entertain falsehood concerning its coming.
PICKTHAL: There is no denying that it will befall -
SHAKIR: There is no belying its coming to pass--

YUSUFALI: (Many) will it bring low; (many) will it exalt;
PICKTHAL: Abasing (some), exalting (others);
SHAKIR: Abasing (one party), exalting (the other),

YUSUFALI: When the earth shall be shaken to its depths,
PICKTHAL: When the earth is shaken with a shock
SHAKIR: When the earth shall be shaken with a (severe) shaking,

YUSUFALI: And the mountains shall be crumbled to atoms,
PICKTHAL: And the hills are ground to powder
SHAKIR: And the mountains shall be made to crumble with (an awful) crumbling,

YUSUFALI: Becoming dust scattered abroad,
PICKTHAL: So that they become a scattered dust,
SHAKIR: So that they shall be as scattered dust."

Source - www.usc.edu...

Concerning The Earth Wobbling To And Fro And The Sun Appearing To Rise, Where It Had Set -

"Book 001, Number 0297:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day said: Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything ( unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith."

Source - www.usc.edu...

About The Last Hour -

"Book 041, Number 6908:
Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman reported: By Allah, I have the best knowledge amongst people about every turmoil which is going to appear in the period intervening me and the Last Hour; and it is not for the fact that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) told me something confidentially pertaining to it and he did not tell anybody else about it, but it is because of the fact that I was present in the assembly in which he had been describing the turmoil. and he especially made a mention of three turmoils which would not spare anything and amongst these there would be turmoils like storms in the hot season. Some of them would be violent and some of them would be comparatively mild. Hudhaifa said: All (who were present) except I have gone (to the next world)."

Source - www.usc.edu...

Hope You Get The Picture....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Man I wish the first of this could be edited to include all the relevant (or original) information. I learned the phrase infinity gauntlet on ats.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity

Regarding physical craft entities

Correct discernment is always available via reliance on the Holy Spirit and should be prayed for ongoing, for there are indeed many illusions in this world via entities that wish to impede all human spiritual advancement and discernment of the intended Way/Truth/Life towards Christendom.

My direct experiences have shaped all my perceptions and the provided indications point to the deceptive nature of these entities and the advanced technologies utilised in turn to aid the deception. I trust my inner guide and I sincerely hope your inner guide serves you just as well. I also try to live this life in the spirit of love and compassion and forgiveness always, yet that will not override my need for reliance on prayer for guidance and divine protection to shield from forces whose WILL is to hurt/trap/test individuals, human or otherwise. We must always be aware that negatives are provided free will too in this sick world, which explains the amount of suffering here and their desire to spread/inflict it on others. There are many who have chosen separation from good and they are most cunning and intelligent and can take on whatever form they choose depending on their intention.

The most effective evil is accomplished from a place where trust is gained in order to manipulate. Have you ever tested these spirits who have communicated with you? If you have been abducted against your will, then consider what type of beings would do such a thing. For those who have been allowed to see crafts up close, it is highly likely they have been abducted, whether they recall it or not. I understand abduction is a very sensitive and serious matter and I apologise if any of these statements offend. Feel free to U2U any responses.

I cannot judge your path because I do not know your history as to whether you have possibly opened certain doors to particular entities on your path of seeking. But I will say for all reading this that working with/relying on crystals, tarot cards, astrology, utilising certain talismans and amulets, ouija, boards, visiting mediums, joining secret societies etcetera can all open doors to negative entities that attempt to lead souls astray from the graces of the Holy Spirit. We must always primarily rely on the Holy Spirit and it is always available with our intent to reach out and believe in proper faith of it's superseding power above all material functions to guide us Truly. And best of all, it's freely available being a God given right. We have to be very careful in what 'tools' we use on our spiritual path, especially if it is via material means.

I most certainly do appreciate all the positivity you bring here and helping to clear up the once again raised identity issue. Keep shining your light in the spirit of love, calling through the right channels and you will be served Truly.

Hope you are well and living with inner peace, no matter what challenges are faced. Peace and Unity in Truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hi mean Daphne
I'll accept that apology because I am certainly not ET_MAN. You can't hide from the inter webs and my full identity has long been established here.

Although we see eye to eye on many things, which is what initially brought me here in support of Chris's message in understanding his intentions, we are posting independently of one another.

The reason I highlighted the acts of nations was to express that until we start living according to the righteous Laws of the Creator, then suffering/evils will always be allowed to pervade society. The very high majority are not living in Grace in this unruly schoolyard, so I for one am not surprised of the state of this world and all it's sufferings allowed. The free will to exercise dis-grace in the eyes of the Creators is everywhere. And eventually the hand of grace is going to be lifted to bring even greater chastisements until we realise just how low we have allowed ourselves to sink as divine beings. The purification is going to come whether humanity is ready or not, and most will be brought closer to God in their humbling plight. Nothing happens without reason.

P.S--there is certainly power in prayer to be part of one's 'works' in faith. The rightful exercising of the Divine Holy Spirit has no limitations, be it time or distance. It is freely and easily utilized by those who choose in faith to realise the power they truly possess as God's divine children.

May you have insightful dreams. Peace.

edit on 13-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What I share is not about a religion as there are many distortions found in religions, many such groups have twisted the true meaning of what unconditional love should stand for and represents.

The Greatest examples ever given to man were given by the life teachings and examples shown by Jesus Christ who showed the path, way and truth on how to live in unconditional love. Look past the words when reading the new testament and recognize the plain and simple examples showing pure and unconditional love.

To be of service to others is the one and true path and the way in which everyone should live. It's about love and having unconditional love for others. A persons true family is not just their immediate family but everyone on the planet and all people. Love everyone even thy neighbor as thy brother, mother, father, sister, daughter, son and family.

The times are coming that life on earth will be getting difficult and nobody hopes for such hard times to come but due to the laws of opposition, free agency and consequences for people's actions things are headed this way and will catch up eventually. The message ET_MAN has shared is about spiritually preparing and making things right with others, forgiveness and focusing on things that are eternal. That is what people should be focusing on living their lives the best they can every single day. I don't see a set date for hard times coming but I do see whispers of warning with 10 crowns 11:11 and I feel it to be only wise to prepare and be spiritually prepared always for the inevitability of death that everyone will eventually face regardless of events to come.

Be prepared always as you know not the hour or day that you may face sickness, disease, war, earthquakes, events or whatever other things. Be wise my brothers and sisters and do good, I believe in everyone of you that you can accomplish and do good things even those of you who are going through hard times, I know you can turn back to the light and change for the better. I pray for all of you that you may find the good spirit of unconditional love and peace which is of Christ.

Religions have distorted the true meaning of love and God which is good. Christ represents the light family and all that is good, everything good comes from the light family and everything that is not good comes from the opposite or another place. The true God is a God of good never the opposite, understand that God loves everyone and only wishes good things to come upon everyone never the opposite. Do not be deceived by the opposition forces of good which desire you to believe that God is a God of hate desiring punishment to befall upon you. A God of hate is a distortion of the truth and false.

Be good and do good and clearly discern the good things in this world from the opposite. Doing harm unto others brings consequences and you are only bringing bad things upon yourself by doing harm unto others, nobody else is responsible for that but yourself based on your own choices due to consequences for your own actions. Be prepared to meet the true good forces of Christ when they come as I also know that day will come. Not everyone will be able to make it because they chose another path opposite to that which is good and the forces of opposition overcame them. Be wise and understand that consequences come based on a persons choices. Choose wisely

Mathew 15:11

“Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.”

It is by what one says, thinks and does that defiles them, this includes all aspects of thought, that which is written, spoken and actions performed.

Our true Creator and God is a God of love, good and peace.

May good things, blessings, love and peace be with all of you. Sincerely

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hi Benedict9, Mean Daphne here. I want to humbly apologize to you.
I like talking to you o.k. If you can forgive me and i believe you already have, thanks. I won't EVER bring such accusations again, I promise that.

Video for you: www.youtube.com...

'Children of the Sun' Billy Thorpe
UFO related vid; older song. But good.
www.youtube.com...

DaphneA

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join