It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I was just reading online and someone posted that on google sky map today, there is a virtual allignment, a line up with the sun, earth, and other planets, that would affect the pole reversal and the core of this planet would it not?
edit on 8-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you Unity_99 for explaining these things to me this response cleared up alot for me. I suppose you could sense my frustration toward ET_MAN but I'm not going out of my way to be, just trying to understand, and your post made it all crystal clear to me what he's saying.

Flies and locusts from another field : it does have to do with UFO's then. Or, Negative entities.

(IS) Infinite Self, thanks for clearing this one up. Maybe now I can understand the code words better, huh!

F O L : The Family . Got it. I call it Universal Mind if you will. God is everywhere and everything. Have you ever read "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne Unity_99 The Secret? It speaks of these kinds of things; give love, give money, ask and it shall be given unto you etc. great book. Reminds me of this thread. If you send out positive thoughts and wish for right and forgive those who wrong you you're on the right track and the universe gives you what you put out. Am I even correct?

Sometimes we must look at things through someone elses eyes to see clearly and that's what you just did for me and I really appreciated that post. Thanks so much. Love and Light and Peace to you also Unity_99

DaphneApollo

I gave a Star to your post Unity. Thanks.
edit on 9-2-2011 by DaphneApollo because: Star for a comprehensive post.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this question has been asked and answered, but let me propose a hypothetical. What if November comes and there is no death and destruction destroying half the world? What would be the response from ET and his many believers?

Some possibilities that come to my mind are:

It's been delayed by the awareness, good thoughts, and positive energy that's been given off.

Something happened to move the earth so it was missed by the brown dwarf. (Or something happened to the brown dwarf. Destroyed by the benevolents?)

It was a NWO scheme to judge how credulous we are.

It was a college research assignment.

My own leading candidate is the Alar philosophy "Sure it was false, but we needed to do it to raise consciousness. Now you earth people are prepared."

Are there other possibilities? Is one of these more (or less) likely than the others?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The date is metaphorical, though to me there is a real date too, most likely related ot the Mayan calendar and the Dark Knight which would be October 2011, though, ET_MAN himself has already answered this several times, along with Quantum Physics understanding of Infinity and No Time, as time is a program, so that this thread is not specifically oriented to a date, though the date is given, along the lines of 11 11 type of awarness. As he also has said, 2011 is a significant year, the numerology cosmically as in the coloring book page is turning in this holographic universe and its our frequency that will be magnetic pulling in like related freqency changes. So the job is to be very positive, and put our lives and relationships into order, and good repair, wake up and really care about those who are poor, suffering, the billions living in poverty, wars, and corruption and start to seek to change our ways, to pass the final exam.

Now this is from my opinion, but I feel we're in a pole reversal and cosmic events and the sun are playing a role in this. Plus they have been using scalar waves and haarp which could have created this pole shift to begin with like in the movie The Core.

So, 2011 may have events that coincide with pole reversal, not to mention their man made disasters they do on purpose.

The inner dates I always felt were actually 2014-2017.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Dear Unity,

Thanks very much for the informative answer. I have to admit that I only read the first 40-50 pages of the thread.

There seem to be many threads which mention a specific date from the beginning post. Why not just say "in the future?" If even a date is allegorical or symbolic, then everything said can be taken as a symbol of something else. You then end up with either "You have to reach a higher state of consciouness to understand fully," a very simple form of good vs. evil and love vs. hate, or a combination of the two.

I suppose I haven't been around long enough to understand how things work here.

Again, your post was great and exactly what I wanted. Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'm not sure if its a topic that one could post a date on if one was 100% sure and had inside info. Even while sharing this info, there were threats made on this thread, even phone calls that reached the author's home, and I even received a threatening email, when I wrote to one who made one of the threats to ET_MAN.

People need to do their own research. For me, the Quantum Infinity and spiritual message is the best info I have ever read, it sparked the truth in my heart and led to further seeking and experiences and the rest is less important because every generation believes in its the end time and so in short we need to be prepared, to live in a state of awareness, not asleep at the wheel. For me, the Infnity and Quantum spiritual message rang with my inner knowing and it woke me up more and caused more awareness of family matters, more understanding of the world and cosmos, more memories even to be sparked, Higher Self contact, a changed experience with what my family was going through, (the nature of the sitings, abductions that even led to my son havign missing time all changed and instead we experienced more protection) and there is no going back. This is all a school, a highly interactive hologaphic type of school and its a honor to be here really, in a sense, as in this situation we are able to uncover quite easily due to the hardships of this world, our flaws.

Now, that should be a negativity, in reality its our greatest gift if we're sensitive and caring people we can work on them.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The date is metaphorical, though to me there is a real date too, most likely related ot the Mayan calendar and the Dark Knight which would be October 2011, though, ET_MAN himself has already answered this several times, along with Quantum Physics understanding of Infinity and No Time, as time is a program, so that this thread is not specifically oriented to a date, though the date is given

But ya could forgive somebody for thinking it was because he did say this....

Originally posted by ET_MAN
This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it

After which he calls for the thread to be closed in giant letters because the date has been given already and quote "thats all you need to know".

I have an exact date with an hour specifically known

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

So let me get this, now that he regularly quotes scripture the date has become only a metaphor?

Originally posted by Greenize
How soon are these catastrophies going to begin?

October 2011

the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011.

Originally posted by KSPigpen
You still didn't answer how many would perish.

Who could really give an exact figure but I can say in the "Billions"

Originally posted by ET_MANMore than half of earths population will not make it

Sounds like a rather deadly metaphor.

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

Clearly he says the event takes place on the date he gave.

An earth catacylsm will take place October 2011

I cannot answer all questions at this time due to circumstance but will share what I feel you must know about October 11th 2011. The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur. Time will change as you understand it, a transformation will take place that will wipe out most life on earth this will take place in a matter of months going into the year 2012. The elite societies (servants) of the draconian empire have awaited this time frame and see it as a window of opportunity to re-organize the planet and exterminate those they deem unworthy to live ushering a new world order.

Ok now this is just from the first two pages of his posts only! The quotes speak for themselves, im not really saying anything in this post.

So forgive me for asking why it now is said to be metaphorical? And what page did the change occur?

My main question to you...
If the earth doesn't stop rotating in october would you question if ET_man was deceived by these "benevolents"?

edit on 9-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

the date is given, along the lines of 11 11 type of awarness.

One would think that if that's the case then november would work better huh?

What the numerological significance of 10-11-11? Which to just about every other country in the world beside the U.S and Canada is 11 10 11? Where does the 20 from 2011 come into play, how is that deleted?

Do you know his number metaphor and could you explain it on your own? Or is he the only one who knows it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am amazed at this thread,.
still going strong,.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Any new warnings ? when does SHTF ?

When do you guys get off your high horses openly and officially help humanity ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Any new warnings ? when does SHTF ?

When do you guys get off your high horses openly and officially help humanity ?
Have you read this thread yet?
the beginning sez when

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

I have an exact date with an hour specifically known

What is an hour and date to Infinity/Eternity?

Is there such a thing as date, hour and time from the Infinite/Eternal perspective?

the date has become only a metaphor?

The date is not metaphor but a representation, dates and hours are inapplicable to Infinity/Eternity.

TIME doesn't really exist from the ETERNITY perspective where past, present and future as mankind understands it to be (IS) always there. If that is the case then what is motion?

So forgive me for asking why it now is said to be metaphorical?

Some things in this thread have been used as metaphor but the hour, date and time (IS) just what it (IS) where there is no time.

If the earth doesn't stop rotating in october would you question if ET_man was deceived by these "benevolents"?

If what I share with others is about doing GOOD and making GOOD decisions in life is there something wrong?

Is there such a thing as right or wrong?

What I've shared is with GOOD intentions and with GOOD reason.

Based on our previous discussions - I am you and you are me therefore 'you' are only me replying to yourself - Is that right? And if there is a right then must there also be a wrong to distinguish one from the other?

What is the opposite of Happy?

What is the opposite of Love?

I recognize that you are not me polarwarrior but can you recognize that I AM not you? But I also do recognize that we are Family from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

Wishing you only Good things and Good things come based on people's thoughts, choices, decisions, actions and interactions with others in life according to the Universal laws and eternal understandings of cause and effect/attraction – consequence to action based on freewill. Cause/effect/attraction and consequence to action is not only applicable to the energy/matter/world seen/perceived by mankind but applicable to the 'spiritual realms/existences' that go on beyond all energy/matter. Humanity can draw things in based on how they live. Coloring book pages can be filled in - attraction.

Recognize that there are cause and effects and oppositions found in all things within earth's universe.

There is a GOOD and an opposite to GOOD.
Learn to discern which is which and what is what.
Everything is not just GOOD and only LOVE polarwarrior.

Wishing you GOOD things!

LOVE & PEACE!
edit on ECST1111FebPM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Greetings! Love and Light, and peace to you. This school is a duality, as ET_MAN's depicted the black and white squares, the gravity if you will, that is holding this plane into being as a school, to overcome the duality, to rise above the dark or gravity, and become Light as a Feather, overcoming all negative thoughts, actions, faults within even as the scriptures say, in the parable of the sower about being blind, and asking for healng so we can truly see. See that even in scriptures, there are passages that are not light, a God thats smites us for example, or vengeance, judgments on others. The Family, F O L,: our Father/Mother, Uncles and Aunts, Grandmother's and Grandfathers, as akin to Infinite Fractals Beyond this universe, the Creators/Designers, ET_MAN speaks of, of whom Christ Jesus is one, watch over us and have sensitive love and only wish the highest good and advancement for all including the ones who are lost, even the bullies who abusing the children in the kindergarden playground.

This school is an interactive one, and as we think, feel, and choose, constantly between the two paths, so we are also attracting cause and effect into our lives, and need to wake up and become aware, and pray, meditate, seek for healing of thoughts, and to find our flaws and work at overcoming and to have so much love for everyone even the ones who are the bullies, to forgive everyone. To serve others, for the first shall be last, refers to those who are more mature, higher grades, serving the younger grades and standing at the back of the line, caring for them as a parent would. This isn't easy for these are the ones that are hurting us often, you see.

When They come, it will be greater light than the sun, the earth will be shaken to its foundations. Can we stand in the presence of the Family? This is what the job is here, the law of affinity, or the separation of the light and the dark squares, and always there will be like an opposite, so that which is the opposite of the Light Family of Love shall also come. Whenever this day happens it is like the scroll rolling up, the new transformed earth.

Flies and locusts from another field. As an experiencer, I'm thinking of preying mantis type ETs, insectoids, that dragon I thought I saw in the sky and the eye of horus one evening. And the black triangle ufo that morphed into into a manta ray, so perhaps this is ETs or non-human based ones, and again it has to do with the unconditional love we're working to attain in our hearts and minds, if we're awake and aware, because the Love protects its own. The dark has no power over the Light.

(IS) refers to our Infinite Self, or Higher Self, guiding us, and we can connect within our hearts as well as even experience Higher Self, who is basically traveling back in time to help us, without as well. I never pray to Higher Self, as that is awkward, only to Father/Mother, Mom and Dad!!! But ET_MAN once told me, when I had thought I was unable to do something, I didn't have the confidence, that if a person was born on a negative planet, and was the only Light there, that they had Infnite potential, connecting all that they are, their infinity was equal to the task and to the infinity around them, surrounding them, and that they could spark light and love and bring forth light (I may paraphrasing a bit, can't remember the exact words), so in a sense, this is connecting within to our potential and capabilities, our insipiration and strength to find the way, and we can seek and ask for this insight, or reach within.

Warm Wishes!

edit on 8-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hi Unity_99,

Thanks for the good addition. Just to add, I've used (IS) to represent Infinite-Self but also just as the word IS in English interpretation - in some cases to tie in (Infinite-Self) with other subjects/words within a sentence - Such as - What (IS) Eternity all about?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

ET MAN,

Is Comet Elenin anything to do with this?

Everything coming earth's way and moving is due to cause and effect!

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

If the date comes to pass, this one relates to the dark knight and the mayan calendar. There are alot of dates this year in 2011. I've been given dates such as tomorrow, March, May, June, August, October through to December.

To answer your question, even when I was coming on the thread questioning the pole shift or earth change info myself as I am holding light over this planet, and know we need to and that our frequency changes things. No Teacher would give students in middle school a grade one final exam or series of tests!

But at the same time, when ET_MAN used words such as 10 /11/11 or even 11 11 I knew they were metaphor and had some numerological meaning.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

IS needs to keep simply in my mind, as my cpu is not the biggest fastest on the market and the breakthrough on Infinity issues came from a series of downloads after IS/HS contact occured within while contemplating the Infinity within, and then a month of downloads where more and more info was added. This is still all relative to my limited cpu, though.

Infinite self is your endless progression, each clip in the endless roll of metaphorical film where you are, in each "time' clip, and its all happening in the eternal now, somehwere in time, so we are here, in the "past" somewhere in time, but have an Ifnfinite potential. I call this Higher Self. My cpu accepts this.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi DaphneApollo

In the spirit of sharing as you have with me, I will fill you (and the whole web) in on some quite personal experiences that occurred to me just this past month.

I was given a song in dream for the first time in my life that I can ever recall-- a song I hadn't heard or thought about for many years and had to pick my brain a little to rediscover. I found it to be of great comfort and reassurance.
www.youtube.com...

Another 'first' also happened to me even more recently, when upon awakening from sleep, I heard a subtle voice speaking that was not my own. And spoken in the light of that morning were three simple, yet very profound words of encouragement to -"keep the faith". And I just wanted to share the blessing of that message granted with all of you here who may be anxious of the days ahead. Always keep the faith.through every trial knowing every step is guided.

P.S--There are those here wiser than this junior scribe, even if their methods of teaching require some interpretation
One will always gain more when encouraged to delve deeper on their own accord. A sign of a good teacher choosing to go beyond the calling of messenger. Hope you are well sister.

P.S.S--What do you make of this recent music track, called 'E.T'. You may find the lyrics to be quite a 'revelation' possibly hehe.
www.youtube.com...

Peace.

edit on 10-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hello my friends,

There has been much talk here about Good and Discernment. Let me give you all a few words on deception, that you may not be lead astray in the coming months.

Christ lived in the flesh as the Son of God.
His message was that we are ALL the Children of God and have a sacred duty to love and care for one another.
He taught the truth that God is part of each and everyone of us.
Never let anything come between you and the love you show your family, Man, or the father who created you. He is everywhere, look around and behold his Glory!

We have built great systems of iniquity around us with our Nations, Banks, and Corporations.

They will crumble.

We have judged each other as unworthy of our love based on religion, politics, and class.

These will crumble.

We have forgotten the true nature of God.

Omnipresent - Everywhere
Omnipotent - All powerful
Omnibenevolent - All GOOD

As God is these three things he is within all of creation. He is within all of you. He is within everyone of our Brothers and Sisters. Judge them NOT. Love them all. They are your family and many have forgotten or been deceived.

Many have been deceived. I come in the name of the father to destroy the deceptions. I have come in the name of the father to reveal the truth. I come not in peace, but to make war against the system.

Judge NONE, Love ALL, Be at peace.

I am your servant.
I am your friend.

I AM

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
All I know is that this fall, there will be a comet, the likes of have not been seen since the birth of Christ.

What a surprise, the Mayan calendar ends shortly after this.

I also think the speed of light is something that exists. If there are beings traveling here at the speed of light, we won't see any signs of them till they get here.

Whether or not we get bombarded by a big rock is another matter which may or may not happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello ET! I'm glad I have came back across this thread of yours again I still remember this thread when it was first made back in 2009. Since then the years have surely flew by fast and even back then I was stil preparing myself mentally and physically for whatever the future holds for me. It seems kinda weird that I have been physically training myself as if I know something is going to happen. Well back to your thread you mentioned a map that might show some safe places and I was wondering if you showed that map or have a picture of it? Also you mentioned change in Oct 2011 for those who survive.. Will there be good after all of this? And also what kinda physical change suppose to take place after this event?

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join